Really? Instance sets now free?!!!! fighted and spent money for nothing! :(((

angelboylove
angelboylove Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Now on shard exchange all instance sets are available. Now on gift shop you have extra shards to buy full sets not 2-3 parts like before.

Anyone leveling now gets the full instance set for free in a way. So **** auction house where i spent tens of gold, **** all the fighting i did for 4 weeks, now just free.

"Thank you" :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9
Post edited by angelboylove on

Comments

• k2iputsi
    k2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    exp increased also

**** the time you put into leveling you did so far
    should have just waited till now

:D:D:D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babben - Illyfue
    Babben - Illyfue Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    or this with mybe get 30 g from World bosses, Eagel spawn all was dead less then 8 mins on all r :(

Want more new wb or more realms damn
    Babbe|Warrior|Illyfue|88+
    Member of Guild SKY
    Romsym the Prot on Nyos yes that naab was me
    My english sucks, Only good when im drunk atlest its something (I think)

10/2-2015
    R.I.P
    MAoS | Farming
    Mentor | No need anymore
    GL | Farming
    Treasure Seeker Henry </3 miss you
    NC </////3 miss you ultra more R.I.P R.I.P
    [$5$] = gold ingame
  • Ninnyel - Nyos
    Ninnyel - Nyos Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haha I bought armor for all my gold couple of days ago, and I could get it for free now. Oh well.:D
  • mrtamer86
    mrtamer86 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    306 shards for the FP set could take a while to gather... and from what I saw the ToK set wasn't available for shards at all. Which is a shame, I have an alt with loads of tanzanites from botting near the elites :p
  • angelboylove
    edited April 2013
    mrtamer86 wrote: »
    306 shards for the FP set could take a while to gather... and from what I saw the ToK set wasn't available for shards at all. Which is a shame, I have an alt with loads of tanzanites from botting near the elites :p

They are giving around 200 shards now on lvl not 30 like before... so... :(((((

Suckksss
  • NexoDS - Eyrda
    NexoDS - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chill out lol
    it's not the end of the world
    and not from the game either
  • Leeleeth - Illyfue
    Leeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now on shard exchange all instance sets are available. Now on gift shop you have extra shards to buy full sets not 2-3 parts like before.

Anyone leveling now gets the full instance set for free in a way. So **** auction house where i spent tens of gold, **** all the fighting i did for 4 weeks, now just free.

"Thank you" :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9

uhm lol?
    when this game was quite fresh i spend TON of money for a 65 lvl set for priest,so?
    Get over it.
    And thos which spens TONS of golds to get their mastery n resi?! and lot of other stuff which is almost free now.
    Progress ,dude progress.
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • Dracoa - Storm Legion
    Dracoa - Storm Legion Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nope. You "fighted" (no idea what that is, but sure) and spent money to get sets before they cost shards.
  • angelboylove
    edited April 2013
    Nope. You "fighted" (no idea what that is, but sure) and spent money to get sets before they cost shards.

I did not knew that perfect English is mandatory. 66% of this game's users do not have english as primary language.

it's fought excuse me.

Why not leaving comments like these to the posts from the chinese to english translated forum threads? They are developers and should present their game in a btter english than mine.

That was not the issue here Dracoa. ****k off :) double k just for you :)

And that for nothing was a comparison to what others get for free. It is about some balance. I get progress but i get balance also :)
  • tasida
    tasida Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm loving it actually. I came into this game during ph2 cb where the cap was 40 etc. Then when the game went ob, we worked our bums off trying to gear up etc. I among many on the same server took a break within the first year because it required so much time etc. I say "cheers" and "salute" for the changes! I've only recently come back to all the changes and I am enjoying the game again! GAME ON
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't had a chance to log in and play since the patch, but I'm guessing that the Transcendent set (AS priest set) is now up for shard exchange? I was working on that set about a month ago, and it was super hard to get since not that many people grind ASNM. I guess it's good now that it's readily available for more people, but I feel kind of cheated because I bought some pieces for a large amount of money. Timing, eh?
  • mrtamer86
    mrtamer86 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't think the AS set is included. I peeked earlier, and while I wasn't looking for it specifically, for 70s there was FP, for 75+ didn't seem to be anything
  • MaloryDayS - Eyrda
    MaloryDayS - Eyrda Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not only that but the shard sets suck **** compared to the instance gear. No additional attributes sucky defense health and mana compared to what you get in instances. Dont sulk
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not only that but the shard sets suck **** compared to the instance gear. No additional attributes sucky defense health and mana compared to what you get in instances. Dont sulk

Please, go and read and understand before you reply. Its not only Shard, but the instance sets also which can be bought with shards.

I understand the OP's QQing, but really, you are only thinking about yourself and how it affects you. Generally this is a good idea. Means less alts and new players with sucky gears, and now I can scav the low lvl instance gears or use for anima upgrading without thinking whether I should send to an alt or not. All the positives far outweigh the negatives.

People get from lvl 1 to 80 in under 200 days, it took me one year and a half. Get some perspective, game changes, it's progression.
    I don't think the AS set is included. I peeked earlier, and while I wasn't looking for it specifically, for 70s there was FP, for 75+ didn't seem to be anything

Patch note says all gear < 74 is available
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • bennyroster
    bennyroster Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    k2iputsi wrote: »
    exp increased also

**** the time you put into leveling you did so far
    should have just waited till now

:D:D:D:D

Ahahaha love it!
  • bennyroster
    bennyroster Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please, go and read and understand before you reply. Its not only Shard, but the instance sets also which can be bought with shards.

I understand the OP's QQing, but really, you are only thinking about yourself and how it affects you. Generally this is a good idea. Means less alts and new players with sucky gears, and now I can scav the low lvl instance gears or use for anima upgrading without thinking whether I should send to an alt or not. All the positives far outweigh the negatives.

People get from lvl 1 to 80 in under 200 days, it took me one year and a half. Get some perspective, game changes, it's progression.

Patch note says all gear < 74 is available

It took me 35 days :)
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just sayin', there was a time around 2-3 months ago when after a maintenance, instance sets were available from shard vendors for a week and then they were removed during the next maint. I didn't see anyone complaining then.

And this is also good for armor collecting packrats like me xD

I will have to disagree with this actually, but only because I want to be technical about it. Some instance sets for Bard/Priest/Vamp are trash because they're for healers. Said sets are useless to dpsers so I wouldn't say shard sets suck completely but that's my opinion.
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They don't want noobs in frostgale fjord

derp
  • Miz_vamp - Illyfue
    Miz_vamp - Illyfue Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm not so sure about what is faster: to farm FP gear, dropped in price anyhow, or to farm like 50 tokens for each piece (last time price was not so cheap, like 50s or so for each).

means you may be have only advantage to get missing gear with tokens when you can't find it at AH/drops.

At least, I don't feel like anything is really given for free: you gonna farm/pay for your gear anyhow.

free tokens from Gift part will not cover your gear cost either + you need to do all main quests (so here we will not find some people who hate quests, lazy or alts).

I guess, gear will be sold same way from AH and this update change nothing much.

I also think we got much more needed/new players sometime ago (may be when you payed for your gear), as we have now (I presume most of lowbies are alts).

as it was told, best sets from ToK still not available from tokens.

So all over I can't see big deal out of it, but we'll see as I can be wrong.
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm not so sure about what is faster: to farm FP gear, dropped in price anyhow, or to farm like 50 tokens for each piece (last time price was not so cheap, like 50s or so for each).

means you may be have only advantage to get missing gear with tokens when you can't find it at AH/drops.

At least, I don't feel like anything is really given for free: you gonna farm/pay for your gear anyhow.

free tokens from Gift part will not cover your gear cost either + you need to do all main quests (so here we will not find some people who hate quests, lazy or alts).

I guess, gear will be sold same way from AH and this update change nothing much.

I also think we got much more needed/new players sometime ago (may be when you payed for your gear), as we have now (I presume most of lowbies are alts).

as it was told, best sets from ToK still not available from tokens.

So all over I can't see big deal out of it, but we'll see as I can be wrong.

Mainly, most parts of the sets are cheap.

Except a select few.

With the new free shards and trading syste, you can now get those originally few and expensive gear for free. Easy peasy!