New Moderators!

1235»

Comments

• Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They think i'd do a good job, That's why there nominating me, Otherwise they wouldn't :P

I don't doubt that. Meerly saying that parading friends around means little. Especially people who aren't part of the forum community. This is not much different than the "vote for the best video" polls. When people got spam voted by their entire guild, without even seeing the videos. In this case, 1 post nominators haven't seen any of the competition, nor your posts (most likely).

Of course, our votes are probably irrelevant anyway.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • ladytimelord
    ladytimelord Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd nominate VagueAngel to, from what I've seen of them through the forum I think they'd do a very good job.

Actually I think if you go through most the recent thread's Vague's been there saying the right thing's in response to almost anything, including my lack of patience. I'm pretty sure that speaks for itself. :)

i second this one :)
    AcidFetishDoll

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Overlord_king - Eyrda
    Overlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't doubt that. Meerly saying that parading friends around means little. Especially people who aren't part of the forum community. This is not much different than the "vote for the best video" polls. When people got spam voted by their entire guild, without even seeing the videos. In this case, 1 post nominators haven't seen any of the competition, nor your posts (most likely).

Of course, our votes are probably irrelevant anyway.

Ya i doubt our votes mean anything, There going to choose whoever they want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bat! finally you got 3k post! LOL :D

I'll vote for whoever that helps out newbies in the forum. not a lot of guys help out in there...

I could be wrong now...seeing I ain't on all the time on forum :x

to whoever that is helping nyxa out, good luck! may henry smile upon you from this day :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • _Brea_ - Lionheart
    _Brea_ - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    In compliance with the terms of the original post, I will not say anything negative about anyone in particular.

However, I do hope that the GM's scrutinize every nominee carefully and disqualifiy anyone who has repeatedly broken the forum rules with behavior like flaming, spamming, thread bumping, etc.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    bat! finally you got 3k post! LOL :D

I'll vote for whoever that helps out newbies in the forum. not a lot of guys help out in there...

I could be wrong now...seeing I ain't on all the time on forum :x

to whoever that is helping nyxa out, good luck! may henry smile upon you from this day :D

You of all people should know that I would have way more posts.... except most of what I respond to ends up in the lower depths (where posts aren't counted to the total post count). Its the strangest thing, I have no idea why topics end up down there... :)
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Sadisticlove - Eyrda
    Sadisticlove - Eyrda Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They think i'd do a good job, That's why there nominating me, Otherwise they wouldn't :P

I feel like if nominations were counted towards picking out a new mod it would be unfair because of the whole "I'm your guild leader and you better nominate me or I'm going to kick you from the guild" thing :x

Not saying you pressured them into it or anything but its a possible exploit if they were to take number of nominations into account :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadisticlove - Lv80 Dark Sin
    Sadisticluna - Lv80 Divine Priest
    Ailnayar - Lv76 Inferno Vamp
    DoinYourDad - Lv73 Lightning Mage
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I feel like if nominations were counted towards picking out a new mod it would be unfair because of the whole "I'm your guild leader and you better nominate me or I'm going to kick you from the guild" thing :x

Not saying you pressured them into it or anything but its a possible exploit if they were to take number of nominations into account :c

We're not, don't worry.
  • Kadastran - Storm Legion
    Kadastran - Storm Legion Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I nominate Magicka.

Ive yet to meet someone that has more patience with fools and re.tards!
    Believe me, ima living proof of that :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud survivor of the Nova Pack promo Fiasco!
    Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE
    Yes, Sarcasm is my middle name
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    We're not, don't worry.

Mod is selected by pasting nominated peoples names on the back of PWE interns, letting em loose in a field and playing drunken lawn darts, right?

lawn-darts1.jpg
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • Sadisticlove - Eyrda
    Sadisticlove - Eyrda Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're not, don't worry.

TY for the response-it's nice to know that the exploits were noticed before they happened, lol. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadisticlove - Lv80 Dark Sin
    Sadisticluna - Lv80 Divine Priest
    Ailnayar - Lv76 Inferno Vamp
    DoinYourDad - Lv73 Lightning Mage
  • subtleist
    subtleist Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nominates Magicka!!

i second this
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• xsinder13x
    xsinder13x Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I nominate Overlord_king. He's as helpful as it comes :D
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion
    CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mod is selected by pasting nominated peoples names on the back of PWE interns, letting em loose in a field and playing drunken lawn darts, right?
    /QUOTE]

You sure they're not pasting them to the backs of whomever let the Nova Packs slip through the cracks? :rolleyes:

Or is that Magicka throwing darts at the sea of people nominating her?

(If so, guess I'd better run, because I'd totally nominate her, and CuteNDeadly as well.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You sure they're not pasting them to the backs of whomever let the Nova Packs slip through the cracks? :rolleyes:

Or is that Magicka throwing darts at the sea of people nominating her?

(If so, guess I'd better run, because I'd totally nominate her, and CuteNDeadly as well.)

I did go for a while to practice my 'hunting' skills.....

But used big arrows not darts!

saeriana.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stahp nominating me lRSnx.gif I'd rather jump off a bridge than become a FW mod. :eek::eek:
  • dezstravus
    dezstravus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey All,

To answer a couple questions:

-We are definitely going to review the history of any applicant we consider. :cool:
    -The nominations are helpful, but they don't guarantee anything. ;)

Thanks!
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

To answer a couple questions:

-We are definitely going to review the history of any applicant we consider. :cool:
    -The nominations are helpful, but they don't guarantee anything. ;)

Thanks!

*remembers past incidents*

.... Lol

I got a better chance with the lawn darts...
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • dezstravus
    dezstravus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Submissions are now CLOSED! :D:D:D
  • Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope the new mod won't abuse mod power like the one we have atm. :D
This discussion has been closed.