[NOTICE] 3.31.13 Server Rollback Announcement

Comments

• Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So then.. how does your opinion even count here? xD If you're not playing, or didn't have to deal with it- it shouldn't concern a non-player.

My char isnt banned therefore I can post my opinion, and frankly my dear I simply find yours and others reactions bloody hilarious, hence the reason I posted in the first place.
    Whether you care or not, frankly doesnt matter to me.
  • cauldron7
    cauldron7 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The soul leaf bonuses are all good and well, but what are we supposed to do with all the leftover leaves? I have a mount and a pet and some fash. Would it be possible to get a few more items in the boutique to help? I know those race mounts could sure use a drop of Ancient Blood to get a MCL, or possibly a few refining items (star frags, tokens, etc).
    I can wait for the next pack but I really don't have a use for a bag full of cards and the AH is flooded with them already. ;)
  • marie0812
    marie0812 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i brought a leaves on 3/29 7:17 9:24 17:10 and 17:45 server time at eyrda leaf exchange at bank that 400 leaves all i brought 3 compass talent 1 book of mystery and i use it the same day but you got at rollback 2 days 3/30 and 3/31 but you reset my talent and the item is gone too... even my change reward i change it to phantom orb i get a token.. token gone too what the problem
  • requiems777dream
    requiems777dream Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How are in-game systems like Rift, Battlefields, and Dedication affected?

We are still looking into this, but would like to begin collecting information from players. If your guild bid on the Rift/Territoy Wars system this week, please have the Guild Leader contact our customer support team with the following information:

-Character Name
    -Guild Name
    -Server
    -Territory Bid On
    -Amount of Diamonds used to Bid
    -Attacking or Defending?

I turned in our RIFT/Territory information that you asked for, but when I reviewed the Ticket it had changed the Product Name from Forsaken World to War of the Immortals. I typed an update note to you, but knowing that you are trying to fix this mess, I resubmitted the ticket and double checked that the Product Name was Forsaken World instead of War of the Immortals. When I checked the new ticket, it still showed Product Name as War of the Immortals.

Please check on this. Thanks.
  • djkorn
    djkorn Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know that this has been a trying time for everyone on here and myself included into this as i look forward to sundays. Is there any word on the wargod situation? can we just get a couple hundred points ? i am about 800 from my weapon and could have bought a 700 point item this weekend.

Not complaining by any means, more of a hey what about this question. Thanks guys
  • kimmcu
    kimmcu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Everyone was effected the same I was about to get the weapon, lets just let it go and move on.
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I turned in our RIFT/Territory information that you asked for, but when I reviewed the Ticket it had changed the Product Name from Forsaken World to War of the Immortals. I typed an update note to you, but knowing that you are trying to fix this mess, I resubmitted the ticket and double checked that the Product Name was Forsaken World instead of War of the Immortals. When I checked the new ticket, it still showed Product Name as War of the Immortals.

Please check on this. Thanks.

For me that is happening all the time. every ticket so far switched to another game after sending it :D that's why i always add the game and stuff to the message.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • PRJMaraude - Lionheart
    PRJMaraude - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi love this game absolutely amazers
  • Mysticmarks - Lionheart
    Mysticmarks - Lionheart Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;✈;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,,.,.,..,,..,,.,,,,,,Ѧѧ ︵͡ ︵ ѧ Ѧ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ ѦѦ ѧ,.,.,.,.,.,,.,,.,,.,.,.,.,.,..,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    _
    _ ░̭̊
    [F⨀RSAKEN] ░̭̊ .
  • kitykat1987
    kitykat1987 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i did not recive the vip card at this roll....anyway....
  • justingilead
    justingilead Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i ordered a pet skill from the token shop. you took my 200 tokens and i never recieved my pet skill.

when will i get either the tokens or the skill back? i have sent customer service this request but have only gotten the spam email your sending out to all of us.

also was wondering what is happening to the idiot at your company who started this. as a manager myself i would like to know, v/r jg
  • chains10
    chains10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    igot the pack but did not get any star crstl can you help pls ty
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chains10 wrote: »
    igot the pack but did not get any star crstl can you help pls ty

there will be a code posted on the 10th so you can get the star crystals

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4258401&postcount=1
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • ShadowedFang - Illyfue
    ShadowedFang - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will the codes be available for everyone or is there going to be a Limit?
    Can't wait to receive 2,000 soul Leaves :eek:
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will the codes be available for everyone or is there going to be a Limit?
    Can't wait to receive 2,000 soul Leaves :eek:

Everyone.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
    edited April 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

First off, thank you for the support and dedication that you have demonstrated during this unexpected downtime. We are grateful to have loyal fans that appreciate the game so much, and the work that is done to keep it going, even when things do not go as smoothly as we would like them to.

Recently, we unintentionally altered the price on Nova Packs to a value that was significantly lower than it should have been. This caused players to be able to earn Star Crystals at a rate that was much higher than intended, and, consequently, upgrade their gear at a rate that was higher than the design intended. While under normal circumstances, we would simply write off an incorrectly-priced item as a loss on our part, this particular case proved more challenging, as the impact of the high volume of Star Crystals and upgraded items caused a disturbance in the overall game experience, affecting progression mechanics, PVP balance, and overall game difficulty.

After an in-depth review of all possible solutions, we came to the unfortunate conclusion that the only way to remedy this issue was to perform a server rollback. This means that all characters will be restored to a previous state. Specifically, right before the moment the Nova Packs were introduced into the game. All purchases using Zen during this timeframe will be automatically refunded over the next couple of days. This includes Leaf purchases that were made using Zen.

The exact time that characters have been rolled back to is dependent on the server:

US, Lionheart: 10:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time
    US, Eydra: 9:29PM on March 29 Pacific Time (12:29AM on March 30 Eastern Time)
    US, Storm: 11:29PM on March 29 Pacific Time (2:03AM on March 30 Eastern Time)
    EU, Illyfue: 10:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (6:02AM on March 30 CEST)
    EU, Shylia: 11:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (7:02AM on March 30 CEST)
    EU, Dyos: 6:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (2:02AM on March 30 CEST)
    EU, Nyos: 11:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (7:02AM on March 30 CEST)

For those who purchased Zen to take advantage of this offer, we understand that you may wish to request a refund on your Zen purchase. That is understandable. Please contact our customer support team directly, and we will be happy to discuss the options that are available to you.

We apologize profusely for this situation, and do wish that there was a more elegant solution to provide. Unfortunately, after spending several hours evaluating the different paths, all research pointed to a rollback being the only viable option.

We are doing a thorough review of our release process to ensure that this does not occur in the future. Our first priority at this very moment is restoring the Forsaken World servers back to a playable state.

To show our gratitude and appreciation for your patience and understanding, we are offering a special gift to all players of the Forsaken World community.

This is a coupon code that offers the following rewards, completely for free. This coupon code expires on April 30, 2013, so please redeem it (once per account) as soon as possible.

Coupon Code: CKB5997 (canceled at the moment due to the item bound issue. Soon to be re-posted on April 10th)

The new code on April 10th will provide:

*50-bound Star Crystals
    *2k-bound Soul Leaves
    *VIP pass (7-day)
    *Warlord Pack (7-day)
    *Battlefield Card (7-day)

Thank you for your support,

-The Forsaken World Team

Q&A

Where can I redeem the Coupon Code?

You can redeem the code here: http://fw.perfectworld.com/redeem

Will the Zen refund be immediate?

No, unfortunately this scripted operation will take several hours to fully complete. We will post an update when all players have had their Zen refunded.

Will Zen/Leaves I spent after the Nova Packs went live be refunded to me?

Yes, any Leaves you spent will be restored to your character.

I purchased Leaves using in-game gold. Will my gold be refunded?

Technically, yes. Since your character will be rolled back, your gold will be restored to the amount it was at before the Nova Packs went live.

Why not just make Soul Crystals bound?

We evaluated this option, but unfortunately we found that even if we disallowed the trading of Soul Crystals, the game balance would still be negatively impacted, as characters who purchased the Nova Packs during this time frame would have more stronger gear than players who did not.

If I purchased Zen during the period of time that was rolled back, will I still keep that Zen?

Yes, any Zen you purchased but did not transfer will remain in your wallet. If you transferred Zen during the time that was rolled back, that Zen will be remain transferred and available as Leaves on the character that the Zen was transferred to.

How are in-game systems like Rift, Battlefields, and Dedication affected?

We are still looking into this, but would like to begin collecting information from players. If your guild bid on the Rift/Territoy Wars system this week, please have the Guild Leader contact our customer support team with the following information:

-Character Name
    -Guild Name
    -Server
    -Territory Bid On
    -Amount of Diamonds used to Bid
    -Attacking or Defending?

Please ensure that only the Guild Leader contacts us - we can respond to these inquiries much more quickly if we only receive one ticket per guild. Thanks for your understanding.

How are charge awards affected?

Any charge award points that were consumed during the time that was rolled back have been restored to your account.

I purchased Zen using a gift card/Playspan card. Can these transactions still be refunded if I elect to request a refund?

We are looking into this and hope to have more info in the near future.

How are auctions affected?

All items that were up for auction will be sent to your character's Auction House mailbox. Please check their for the items that you had previously listed.

Question from kiheiji: Obviously because of the roll back, and the server downtime, all 3 of the packs that were special bonus packs for the weekend are null and void. However, so far as i know there were no issues with the other two packs. So the question is, will these other packs be on sale again this coming weekend or any other time in the near future?

Yes - we hope to bring the other two packs back soon. The schedule hasn't yet been determined, but it's definitely the goal to make those other two packs available in a future update.

Will the charge award bonus be extended?

Yes, it's been extended by 48 hours, so now the rewards end on the 5th, rather than the 3rd.

BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS CODE
    SECTION 17500-17509

17500. It is unlawful for any person, firm, corporation or
    association, or any employee thereof with intent directly or
    indirectly to dispose of real or personal property or to perform
    services, professional or otherwise, or anything of any nature
    whatsoever or to induce the public to enter into any obligation
    relating thereto, to make or disseminate or cause to be made or
    disseminated before the public in this state, or to make or
    disseminate or cause to be made or disseminated from this state
    before the public in any state, in any newspaper or other
    publication, or any advertising device, or by public outcry or
    proclamation, or in any other manner or means whatever, including
    over the Internet, any statement, concerning that real or personal
    property or those services, professional or otherwise, or concerning
    any circumstance or matter of fact connected with the proposed
    performance or disposition thereof, which is untrue or misleading,
    and which is known, or which by the exercise of reasonable care
    should be known, to be untrue or misleading, or for any person, firm,
    or corporation to so make or disseminate or cause to be so made or
    disseminated any such statement as part of a plan or scheme with the
    intent not to sell that personal property or those services,
    professional or otherwise, so advertised at the price stated therein,
    or as so advertised. Any violation of the provisions of this section
    is a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in the county jail not
    exceeding six months, or by a fine not exceeding two thousand five
    hundred dollars ($2,500), or by both that imprisonment and fine.
    edited April 2013
    Section 17537.1.

(a) It is unlawful for any person, or an employee, agent or independent contractor employed or authorized by that person, by any means, as part of an advertising plan or program, to offer any incentive as an inducement to the recipient to visit a location, attend a sales presentation, or contact a sales agent in person, by telephone or by mail, unless the offer clearly and conspicuously discloses in writing, in readily understandable language, all of the information required in paragraphs (1) and (2). If the offer is not initially made in writing, the required disclosures shall be received by the recipient in writing prior to any scheduled visit to a location, sales presentation, or contact with a sales agent. For purposes of this section, the term "incentive" means any item or service of value, including, but not limited to, any prize, gift, money, or other tangible property.

(1) The following disclosures shall appear on the front (or first) page of the offer:

(A) The name and street address of the owner of the real or personal property or the provider of the services which are the subject of the visit, sales presentation, or contact with a sales agent. If the offer is made by an agent or independent contractor employed or authorized by the owner or provider, or is made under a name other than the true name of the owner or provider, the name of the owner or provider shall be more prominently and conspicuously displayed than the name of the agent, independent contractor, or other name.

(B) A general description of the business of the owner or provider identified pursuant to subparagraph (A), and the purpose of any requested visit, sales presentation, or contact with a sales agent, which shall include a general description of the real or personal property or services which are the subject of the sales presentation and a clear statement, if applicable, that there will be a sales presentation and the approximate duration of the visit and sales presentation.

(C) If the recipient is not assured of receiving any particular incentive, a statement of the odds of receiving each incentive offered or, in the alternative, a clear statement describing the location in the offer where the odds can be found. The odds shall be stated in whole Arabic numbers in a format such as: "1 chance in 100,000" or "1:100,000." The odds and, where applicable, the alternative statement describing their location, shall be printed in a type size that is at least equal to that used for the standard text on the front (or first) page of the offer.

(D) A clear statement, if applicable, that the offer is subject to specific restrictions, qualifications, and conditions and a statement describing the location in the offer where the restrictions, qualifications, and conditions may be found. Both statements shall be printed in a type size that is at least equal to that used for the standard text on the front (or first) page of the offer.

(2) The following disclosures shall appear in the offer, but need not appear on the front (or first) page of the offer:

(A) Unless the odds are disclosed on the front (or first) page of the offer, a statement of the odds of receiving each incentive offered, printed in the size and format set forth in subparagraph (C) of paragraph (1).

(B) All restrictions, qualifications, and other conditions which must be satisfied before the recipient is entitled to receive the incentive, including but not limited to:

(i) Any deadline by which the recipient must visit the location, attend the sales presentation, or contact the sales agent in order to receive an incentive.

(ii) Any other conditions, such as a minimum age qualification, a financial qualification, or a requirement that if the recipient is married both husband and wife must be present in order to receive the incentive. Any financial qualifications shall be stated with a specificity sufficient to enable the recipient to reasonably determine his or her eligibility.

(C) A statement that the owner or provider identified pursuant to subparagraph (A) of paragraph (1) reserves the right to provide a raincheck, or a substitute or like incentive, if those rights are reserved.

(D) A statement that a recipient who receives an offered incentive may request and will receive evidence showing that the incentive provided matches the incentive randomly or otherwise selected for distribution to that recipient.

(E) All other rules, terms, and conditions of the offer, plan, or program.

(b) It is unlawful for any person making an offer subject to subdivision (a), or any employee, agent, or independent contractor employed or authorized by that person, to offer any incentive when the person knows or has reason to know that the offered item will not be available in a sufficient quantity based upon the reasonably anticipated response to the offer.

(c) It is unlawful for any person making an offer subject to subdivision (a), or any employee, agent, or independent contractor employed or authorized by that person, to fail to provide any offered incentive which any recipient who has responded to the offer in the manner specified therein, who has performed the requirements disclosed therein, and who has met the qualifications described therein, is entitled to receive, unless the offered incentive is not reasonably available and the offer discloses the reservation of a right to provide a raincheck, or a like or substitute incentive, if the offered incentive is unavailable.

(d) If the person making an offer subject to subdivision (a) is unable to provide an offered incentive because of limitations of supply, quantity, or quality that were not reasonably foreseeable or controllable by the person making the offer, the person making the offer shall inform the recipient of the recipient's right to receive a raincheck for the incentive offered, unless the person making the offer knows or has reasonable basis for knowing that the incentive will not be reasonably available and shall inform the recipient of the recipient's right to at least one of the following additional options:

(1) The person making the offer will provide a like incentive of equivalent or greater retail value or a raincheck therefor.

(2) The person making the offer will provide a substitute incentive of equivalent or greater retail value.

(3) The person making the offer will provide a raincheck for the like or substitute incentive.

(e) If a raincheck is provided, the person making an offer subject to subdivision (a) shall, within a reasonable time, and in no event later than 80 days, deliver the agreed incentive to the recipient's address without additional cost or obligation to the recipient, unless the incentive for which the raincheck is provided remains unavailable because of limitations of supply, quantity, or quality not reasonably foreseeable or controllable by the person making the offer. In that case, the person making the offer shall, not later than 30 days after the expiration of the 80 days, deliver a like incentive of equal or greater retail value or, if an incentive is not reasonably available to the person making the offer, a substitute incentive of equal or greater retail value.

(f) Upon the request of a recipient who has received or claims a right to receive any offered incentive, the person making an offer subject to subdivision (a) shall furnish to the person sufficient evidence showing that the incentive provided matches the incentive randomly or otherwise selected for distribution to that recipient.

(g) It is unlawful for any person making an offer subject to subdivision (a), or any employee, agent, or independent contractor employed or authorized by that person, to:

(1) Use any printing styles, graphics, layouts, text, colors, or formats on envelopes or on the offer which, implies, creates an appearance, or would lead a reasonable person to believe, that the offer originates from or is issued by or on behalf of a government or public agency, public utility, public organization, insurance company, credit reporting agency, bill collecting company or law firm, unless the same is true.

(2) Misrepresent the size, quantity, identity, value, or qualities of any incentive.

(3) Misrepresent in any manner the odds of receiving any particular incentive.

(4) Represent directly or by implication that the number of participants has been significantly limited or that any person has been selected to receive a particular incentive unless that is the fact.

(5) Label any offer a notice of termination or notice of cancellation.

(6) Misrepresent, in any manner, the offer, plan, program or the affiliation, connection, association, or contractual relationship between the person making the offer and the owner or provider, if they are not the same.

(h) If the major incentives are awarded or given at random, by the assignment of a number to the incentives, that number shall be actually assigned by the party contractually responsible for doing so. The person making an offer subject to subdivision (a) hereof, or the agent, employee, or independent contractor employed or authorized by that person, if any, shall maintain, for a period of one year after the date the offer is made, the records that show that the winning numbers or opportunity to receive the major incentives have been deposited in the mail or otherwise made available to recipients in accordance with the odds statement provided pursuant to subparagraph (C) of paragraph (1) of subdivision (a) hereof. The records shall be made available to the Attorney General within 30 days after written request therefor. Postal receipt records, affidavits of mailing, or a list of winners or recipients of the major incentives shall be deemed to satisfy the requirements of this section.
  • Lourd - Eyrda
    Lourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    words

can you also post bill of rights, declaration of independence and us constitution here, they seem to be relevant
    edited April 2013
    can you also post bill of rights, declaration of independence and us constitution here, they seem to be relevant

I'd say that codified law is sufficient. Please feel free to use an appropriate search tool for the information you seek. I suggest http://www.google.com/
    edited April 2013

trollolol-Favim.com-368092_thumb.gif
  • darktomonari
    darktomonari Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was buy Zen and transfer to Leaf just for Nova pack. Now i have just alot Leaf and zero Zen becose nobody give back Zen. Stuck in FW and no Zen for other games :(
  • Sadisticlove - Eyrda
    Sadisticlove - Eyrda Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was buy Zen and transfer to Leaf just for Nova pack. Now i have just alot Leaf and zero Zen becose nobody give back Zen. Stuck in FW and no Zen for other games :(

Have you sent a ticket to support? Be sure to ask specifically for zen or they will give you a complete refund.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadisticlove - Lv80 Dark Sin
    Sadisticluna - Lv80 Divine Priest
    Ailnayar - Lv76 Inferno Vamp
    DoinYourDad - Lv73 Lightning Mage
  • mysticmarks
    mysticmarks Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you sent a ticket to support? Be sure to ask specifically for zen or they will give you a complete refund.

No, they'll tell you you must have spent them already without researching it. Verified from other user who is still waiting for a refund.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazaamia - Lionheart
    Kazaamia - Lionheart Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No, they'll tell you you must have spent them already without researching it. Verified from other user who is still waiting for a refund.

not true. if you can prove (like i did) that you did not spend the leaf they will do a zen refund. they did mine. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lionheart- xXLilSorcXx, xXSorceriXx, SugarPye, DarrStar, and other noobettes.
  • Destrucio - Illyfue
    Destrucio - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Forsaken World,now i`ll get styles what i was wanting(i`m already have mount and Elvis style).
    Before saying something READ FORUM and you will be heared:cool:
    Bird of Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame.
  • angeliquesins
    angeliquesins Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I appreciate that Forsaken World is generously giving players some gifts to compensate for their losses during the Rollback but I'm curious how you're going to tell what accounts have already claimed the Redeem Code if it's going to be changed or are some players going to receive double the rewards? :confused:
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I appreciate that Forsaken World is generously giving players some gifts to compensate for their losses during the Rollback but I'm curious how you're going to tell what accounts have already claimed the Redeem Code if it's going to be changed or are some players going to receive double the rewards? :confused:

Do you mean the ones that's been cancelled? If so, they're not doing anything with that, everyone's getting the 3rd code (hopefully with an account creation date limit though). Double/triple the reward for some people.
  • angeliquesins
    angeliquesins Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you mean the ones that's been cancelled? If so, they're not doing anything with that, everyone's getting the 3rd code (hopefully with an account creation date limit though). Double/triple the reward for some people

Thank you so much for your reply viiix :) That's what I thought, so even the Redeem Code wasn't done correctly and will add more bad feelings to the players that only get one code or waited because they were told not to redeem the 2nd. :( I don't want to come across as greedy, but if your compensating players then do it fairly for all of them!
  • k2iputsi
    k2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you mean the ones that's been cancelled? If so, they're not doing anything with that, everyone's getting the 3rd code (hopefully with an account creation date limit though). Double/triple the reward for some people

Thank you so much for your reply viiix :) That's what I thought, so even the Redeem Code wasn't done correctly and will add more bad feelings to the players that only get one code or waited because they were told not to redeem the 2nd. :( I don't want to come across as greedy, but if your compensating players then do it fairly for all of them!

no one told you not to redeem it
    the code was taken off after a day but everyone had a chance to redeem it
    (specially the second one without sc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mysticmarks
    mysticmarks Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not true. if you can prove (like i did) that you did not spend the leaf they will do a zen refund. they did mine. =)

Since posting, that user had their issue corrected to satisfaction. I'm glad to hear so many tickets are being taken care of.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.