Leaves and Charge rewards

2»

Comments

• serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lady has now openly stated twice she shares accounts. weather its given or sharing its still agaisnt the rules gms are you gonna allow this?
  • sharii69
    sharii69 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GM's she has stated her account was given to her
    I'm 100% sure that is a permanent ban offense considering others have been banned for this.
    Please, Ban her like she should be banned.

*submits ticket for account sharing*
  • liaxnija
    liaxnija Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why not start a new topic instand of spaming this one?!

I dont think the fact that if Lady shares or not the account haz nothing to do with ''Leaves and charge rewards'' at all as the topic said.
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Only One Geno Obsesses Over Is Me Bish :) Now That That Is Settled...you're An Account Sharing Tard....gtfo..and Go Get Banned Stupid.
  • genocciide
    genocciide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the Only One Geno Obsesses Over Is Me Bish :) Now That That Is Settled...you're An Account Sharing Tard....gtfo..and Go Get Banned Stupid.

Wewt! Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!
  • ustolemysun
    edited April 2013
    genocciide wrote: »
    Wewt! Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!

YOU get back to my bed ;) RAWR...
  • patrik00008
    patrik00008 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    give me my reward points back :(
  • whisperxblue
    whisperxblue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *submits ticket* this is just too funny~ to pass up~ time to see if the gms actually do anything 8D
  • UZA - Lionheart
    UZA - Lionheart Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    FW Gms messed up i had over 50 GS 2s on 5 accs not just that use rolled back all the **** we did for star crystals we spent irl money jsut to get that so we are expecting a hellla compensation u think that 1 promo pack code makes up for it USE wish we want at least 50% compensation or use lose 5k a month off me alone idc LOl i got money to throw around its use that should be trying to compensate every player in FW
  • DethStrike - Storm Legion
    DethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

I've seen some requests in this thread for additional information. Unfortunately it's too early to make any official promises, though our primary goal is to ensure that no one loses the charge reward points they earned over the weekend. It is a known issue that some players purchased items via charge rewards over the weekend, which were unfortunately lost when the rollback occurred. We're looking into this internally and hoping that we are able to come up with a technical solution that ensures that no charge reward points were lost. Thank you again for your support and patience!

As it's been suggested, why not just give us the items we purchased again? We obviously wanted it the first time around.

I plunked down a good chunk of change, not only to get in on the Nova Packs I will admit, but to also get the Charge Rewards points so I could get the Goldsparks I needed to make a Level 4 for one of my toons.

It was considered a "fair" choice to roll back the servers, and you guys did it, whether we liked it or not. What's so difficult about "rolling back" the charge rewards transactions, or just re-sending the lost items?

I will say this much: If I'm not getting my Goldsparks that I got through Charge Rewards fair and square, then I better see my Charge Rewards points in time to actually cash them in and get them again myself before the deadline, or you WILL be losing future zen purchases from THIS guy. I may not plunk down as much or as often as others, but I know I'm not the only one who feels like this.
  • rmnchk
    rmnchk Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree with DethStrike on this, I am in the same situation as he is, but not only did I lose my charge rewards, I also lost a pet/500 core connect points from this bullshlt, I will not spend more money on this game and I will stop others from spending money on this game also if something isn't done! I want my items/points in time to spend them or they will lose me as a cser and possibly as a loyal pwe game player as well
  • WillemHole - Eyrda
    WillemHole - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Want my Battle Panther back lol :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credits Siggy = Magicka
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As it's been suggested, why not just give us the items we purchased again? We obviously wanted it the first time around.

I plunked down a good chunk of change, not only to get in on the Nova Packs I will admit, but to also get the Charge Rewards points so I could get the Goldsparks I needed to make a Level 4 for one of my toons.

It was considered a "fair" choice to roll back the servers, and you guys did it, whether we liked it or not. What's so difficult about "rolling back" the charge rewards transactions, or just re-sending the lost items?

I will say this much: If I'm not getting my Goldsparks that I got through Charge Rewards fair and square, then I better see my Charge Rewards points in time to actually cash them in and get them again myself before the deadline, or you WILL be losing future zen purchases from THIS guy. I may not plunk down as much or as often as others, but I know I'm not the only one who feels like this.

I'd like to second this. You should be making this priority number #1 since these are the folks not asking for refunds (yet).

Priority #2 should be putting out a pretty damn good sale ASAP to entice people to spend their returned leaf vs. refunding it.
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I've said exactly the same before. I lost a Goldspark IV that I purchased with the Charge Rewards system. I even put in just a little bit of extra money just to get me over that mark to get that GS IV that I really wanted.

I then had it snatched away with the rollback, and now I feel like we're left with the situation where they'll refund our Charge Rewards points, and the Charge Rewards promo will be over by the time we do, and I'm left without the GS IV that I paid for as part of their offer, and only put in as much money as I did, because of their offer.

I do NOT want charge rewards points back. I want my Goldspark IV.

I have a mass of leaves sitting in my account now, which I refuse to spend. I am keeping my balance of leaves above the cash buy-in point that I spent over the last 4 days, such that when push comes to shove, I WILL do a Paypal charge-back complaint on the 11th April for failure to deliver upon services offered if I do not have my Goldspark IV back in my account by then (whether that be by an extended Charge Rewards promo with refunded charge rewards points, or the GS IV resent to my account).

I'm a patient person, but I will not be made a fool of. PWE have 10 days to deliver what I paid for, or I am doing a charge-back and PWE can kiss goodbye a $300/month CS spender, not just now, but for ANY PWE game in future.
  • jye1
    jye1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ladypsyber wrote: »
    OK...lets get something straight. You are under the misrepresentation that truck is ME...it's not. I use it a fair bit but it is not my account nor am I the only person that uses it. I'm not the only person who uses MY account either. My son and daughter use both and there are 2 other people who use truck including its OWNER.

IF it was me who called someone a name, it was not seriously because i do NOTHING seriously in the game.

IF it was me, I apologise greatly that is has upset you, I assure you that it was not meant seriously or to harm you now can you PLEASE stop attacking me.

You still around or have Gm banned you.. Trolllollololololol
  • ustolemysun
    edited April 2013
    jye1 wrote: »
    You still around or have Gm banned you.. Trolllollololololol

:) I was curious about that too ;) since its been screen shotted, the gm's were on this thread and definitely saw it...So...yeah Banned? Or bobbing a GM's **** to stay unbanned?
  • jye1
    jye1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Geno I Want Your Babys
  • Jorji - Storm Legion
    Jorji - Storm Legion Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump,bump,bump,bump,bump...............................

I want my items I purchased or my charge reward points put back please.
    <SuperNova>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nova Pack Fiasco

R.I.P Nova Packs

Sunday,March 13, 2013
  • ustolemysun
    edited April 2013
    *clears throat*

Thank you for making a complaint about your items, unfortunately at this time we are not doing **** for any of you..... Please wait for 30 days ;) and we will then tell you "Oh well its too late sorry jokes on you" :D

Did i nail it? :mad: >.> Yes I'm feeling a little angry at the moment..... >.>
  • clr2r
    clr2r Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    amarantos wrote: »
    if pwe intends to refund all the zen charged during the weekend, doesn't that mean once we get it back all you have to do is transfer it to forsaken world and you get your charge points back....the major concern i'm worried about is if this whole refund process is supposed to take a few days and the charge promo was listed to end on april 3rd (two days from now) then how are we supposed to get our zen back in time to transfer it for points and to get leaves in game to also spend for points, unless of course they extend the charge promo like a week.

I totally agree, if you guys cannot fix the charge points today the promo needs to be extended. I lost gems and points and im sad :( almost makes me wanna rage quit just like the rest of the csers.:mad::mad::mad:
  • Leeleeth - Illyfue
    Leeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ladypsyber wrote: »
    The account was not originally mine is what I meant to say. I was given the account to use when the other person quit. This is the case with many many accounts in the game.

The people who use my account are my children and I inside my house.

Sorry to bring that bck thou just gonna say 1 thing.

If you really have childs, and one of them curses another u should really teach em some manners and whoop their asses hard.
    If my child would do this she would have got arrest for everything including tv,cell,lap and a slap into the butt...srly.
    And dont come me with " dont tell me how to raise my kids" -****, cuz parents are dumbfk's in 90% of the time, and teach children things that shouldnt be teached to them in the first place!Dishonouring others and beat others into the ground, yeah nice values in life, go ahead teach em more things like it and ull see what happen.
    Meh, stop ur "im getting stalked attitude" it is silly, go to ur husband, give him a kiss and thats it.Cuz for now reading ur posts it looks like ur the one harrasing :rolleyes:
    Originally Posted by dezstravus View Post
    Hey All,

I've seen some requests in this thread for additional information. Unfortunately it's too early to make any official promises, though our primary goal is to ensure that no one loses the charge reward points they earned over the weekend. It is a known issue that some players purchased items via charge rewards over the weekend, which were unfortunately lost when the rollback occurred. We're looking into this internally and hoping that we are able to come up with a technical solution that ensures that no charge reward points were lost. Thank you again for your support and patience!

Good to know that ppl gonna get their points bck.
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    genocciide wrote: »
    ive noticed that ingame ive been given all my leaves back, but i still dont have my charge reward items or points refunded.

so my question is if i spend the leaves in game now b4 i get my charge rewards back will you guys **** me of charge rewards?

Still waiting to find out when they'll be giving us our charge reward points from the rollback.

This should be a priority...
    :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O