test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[GM] Requesting help from PWE.

Comments

• kaniquekanique Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ** nova ** pack ** ** ** 1thing im sad over its time wasted and last night i got my arena boots and now its gone for sure but i dont care so mutch anymore for this sems joke evry period things happen like hallowen this and so on .

but i do say sorry for those like EQU with gvg hands that its verrrrrry rare tog get [ eve] on gvg hand i hope you could putt som help there for those poeple ho lost things like them

trust me its painfull he have been doing evry gvg helping and now at end when he get the dream gvg glovse he want and he lost it :((( put you self in hes situation or any onther

and betw for this rewrad as ty the code thing 50 star crystal blablbalba -.- loool you remove all and now you put new bogo with its same as old loool 50 star crytal each acc duno if you playd the game but its same i w
    ant say why for mabye you dont know and better you dont
  • dezstravusdezstravus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While most are concerned about personal gear/items, my question is relating to guild funds.

If you roll back to friday - GvG auction is closed and guilds have placed huge amounts of guild funds on their bids - how will this be compensated for (if at all)?

We are looking into that one specifically. I don't know what the solution will be, but it's on our list of items to review once we get everyone back into the game.
  • Zetri - Storm LegionZetri - Storm Legion Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    guild bids are logged, they should be able to pull that data out of logs.

@dez: answer my pm please?
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Completely egoistic action from PWE. 1/100 prefer rollback, 99 of the playerbase seem to want to keep it going, and it closes the gap between OP and not so OP. I see only positive things about this, and honestly MS bogo were kinda as profitable as this one yet no action done there.. As crystals/runes end up with almost zero worth. bought crystal packs for 3g and tokens for 10s, immortal runes going for 15-20 if random ones and good talents around 1d lol

I lolled hard at this amount of hypocrisy, yes sooo closed the gap especially for you with your 100 mastery and NOW with all imoortal runes with 10 poits too for sure and 100% reforge everywhere.

Clearly seen how the gap was closed in 12v12 i was with djangor and the war god quest took 2 mins top......defo those ppls with crappy 12/12 are so close to the op now...

Sorry for you though, your 100K scs hidden under your lil skirt are gone so feel your pain, 100 mastery on all your alts too was a nice thought..

Oh yes compare ms bonus to this to be even more hypocrit, 75s leafs vs several golds/leaf... totally the same.

The only complete egoist here as always are YOU, like when you shitted brick at the idea of rendom party's in arena that would ruin you "gimmie 25D for 2700 score" bussiness and now lost the chance to exploit the usual error and gain 10K diamods sooooo rage!

Now seen how leading this topic, hope i get also back all the x2 cc fashions, all 4 pieces ofc, i got this weekend :3 hahaha

FatPris
  • ridiculous1ridiculous1 Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    We are looking into that one specifically. I don't know what the solution will be, but it's on our list of items to review once we get everyone back into the game.

What you guys have done will have the opposite effect
  • Equivalent - IllyfueEquivalent - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <lots of stuff about Guns and other top players doing PvP in Illyfue>
    FatPris

I know what you mentioned sux, but he's also right about this "mistake" did actually lessen the gap between OP and Non-OP players...

Anyway - Please try to keep this thread on topic :/
    edited April 2013
    I'll continue to bump this until the solution has been given as proposed by GM "please continue to voice your concerns".

for every normal player who don't like this, please just ignore it, im sorry for the spam.
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know how you got your hands and font as Italic format, but I do know,
    With a picture/screenshot, and the time you got it

THey can reimburst you

But if you don't have even one of them, tough luck
  • EvilSheep - IllyfueEvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You just seem to be looking into everything specifically... Funny, noone trusts anything you say anmore.

I have golden 12v12 boots that I managed to get double crit dmg + attack ID on, on the day these packs went live why? because I was able to spend 3k tokens of faith on re-iding them. Then you just what... take it away.

Now what? Should I send in a ticket about that too?

I can spam you with tickets but I doubt it will do jacksh1t.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You need to have a screenshot, and the time

But

Tokens of faith were cheap from the orbs..
    edited April 2013
    fthawe wrote: »
    I don't know how you got your hands and font as Italic format, but I do know,
    With a picture/screenshot, and the time you got it

THey can reimburst you

But if you don't have even one of them, tough luck
    My font has been changed (manually) due to the standard not being able to show european letters like the o with 2 dots over it etc etc.
    I have read through the Terms of Service of FW multiple times and it's not bannable

I got the gloves from the "praying" guildleaders can do after immortal rift with the basis of the guild owning x number of territories.
    And the screenshot I took was taken at this time and date:
    2013-03-31 14-54-39 (GMT+1).
    As soon as I heard there might be a rollback, did it in-case something like this would happen.
    Getting these gloves has NOTHING to do with the leaf prices, ToF, SC or anything else for that mattered that this bogo caused.
    Thus unfair (Severe!) punishment for doing nothing wrong. :(
  • Uranutjob - EyrdaUranutjob - Eyrda Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fe3fe414c36f31a89238dbc82f2ecfc2.jpg
    bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    Lvl80 Inferno Vampire-Uranutjob
    Lvl76 Divine Priest- NutHouse
    Lvl62 Edge/Dark Assassin Imanutjob
  • equivalent2equivalent2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    still no response from the Ticket I sent in, and still no new messages from the GM.
  • seraphim90seraphim90 Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    Hey All,

I wish I had a response to provide, but unfortunately I don't have any details beyond what has already been posted. By default, all characters will be restored to the state that they were previously in, though please continue to voice your concerns so that we can perform the follow up actions necessary to get everyone's characters into an optimal state.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm sorry that this is the only information I have at this particular moment.

So you just went ahead with the rollback and did it, not thinking about possible concequences and all the variables that it includes,

quote joker: PWE staff are like dogs chasing cars, they wouldn't know what to do with it if they caught it.

How can you just DO THINGS without thinking them through, same goes with reason why the rollback was done in first place.
  • Leeleeth - IllyfueLeeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, yes?
    It's not that much of hard work. This is what they get paid for.

exaclty as i stated ina another thread it is DOABLE - they are just being fkin lazy thats all.
    Shiet equi ,im so sorry for ya :(
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How about stop panicking and wait for the gms to answer u.

Its time to panick when they tell u in a ticket they wont/cant do it, if u panick about it now its just for attention which can only work against you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • equivalentaequivalenta Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How about stop panicking and wait for the gms to answer u.

Its time to panick when they tell u in a ticket they wont/cant do it, if u panick about it now its just for attention which can only work against you.

1. shut the f up velvet :)

2. ty for bumping my thread, too bad it was with such a stupid answer ;)
    edited April 2013
    strach wrote: »
    Eh so u Leaving chassy alone, ur bad bad 2 the bone :D

No Sassa, I still talk to chassy all day long via voice chat just as before, and we play another game together now. ;)
  • islayraislayra Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you read Thator's post what is said in a ticket to him (this is just a part):

We rolled back the servers to Friday evening, just before midnight. This means that any and all transactions, fortify actions, EXP gained, and any trades or Arena matches that occurred on the weekend essentially did not happen. I know this will upset all of you, but you did not lose anything, because this time never occurred, game-wise.

So what this means is that, while unfortunate, we are not able to reimburse any items, dedication, zeal, gold gained and lost, or anything else that occurred over the weekend. This does not apply to ZEN transfers or Charge Rewards points due to said transfers, as they have been refunded to all affected users.

Sorry equi, but you wont get anything back then :\ ?
    Becuase "This weekend did not happen"
  • jhkx123jhkx123 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lost gemboxes? no worries, farm again.. Lost sales transactions? no worries, sell again.. Lost an effing rare hands wit perfect eva stats and eva ids from praying after winning IR? no worries, ........ <? an error occurred: no answers found /?>

Admins, seriously, do this dude a favour n reply his dam ticket.. cause **** the other small things and tell me wat are the odds of having that hand drop again? You tell me, with your sadistic "chance" formula.....

May not solve everything and everyone's problem by fixing the problem of one person, but you're fixing everything for one person.... but that's how it starts cause you can't solve 100 problems without fixing the 1st problem first..

*Spoken by a fellow programmer*
    edited April 2013
    islayra wrote: »
    If you read Thator's post what is said in a ticket to him (this is just a part):

Sorry equi, but you wont get anything back then :\ ?
    Becuase "This weekend did not happen"

Yea... I checked my alt account now (cuz main can't access support/ticket page).
    Here is an exact copy of the auto-message they send out.

8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.
  • cunslapcunslap Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know this will upset all of you, but you did not lose anything, because this time never occurred, game-wise.

This is such a crock of rubbish, lets break this sentence down. They know it will upset us all... if they knew, why the hell do it? did they not think of a better solution?!?!?!. These people that get paid to come up with answers to these problems couldnt think of anything better than a rollback... really? Pretty sure the community came up with a ton of solutions for them to consider.

We did not lose anything because this time never occured, games wise.... unless PWE have developed the ultimate time machine then these words are the hollowest and most meaningless words ive read. The fact is EVERYONE lost a weekend, thats 48hrs, yeh it didnt happen 'game wise' but it did happen in real time, people spent time and effort doing things in game besides the nova pack thing. Irrespective of the 'game time' happening or not. These ppl physically sat down and did something for the benefit of either themselves, their friends or even PWE (purchasing zen).

Ive have never read such a aweful dismissive sentence in my entire life. It offends me to the core simply because they are implying that our real time spent playing is not important to them. For them to turn around and dismiss our real time efforts by correlating it to 'game time' WOW, just wow.

Equivalent, i feel sorry for you, i do, having to deal with these cretins, whats even worse is im hearing rumours that PWE are giving territories to guilds that won them this saturday during the 'game time' that never happened.
    Shocking, just shocking
    edited April 2013
    cunslap wrote: »
    Equivalent, i feel sorry for you, i do, having to deal with these cretins, whats even worse is im hearing rumours that PWE are giving territories to guilds that won them this saturday during the 'game time' that never happened.
    Shocking, just shocking

Thank you for this info mate.
  • hunt3r1tahunt3r1ta Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello.
    Everyone here know the rollback was caused for a error, and that error was do by the PWE staff (the price of the NovaPack).
    With that RollBack we lost an week-end of game, and now what we take without NovaPack you need to repay what we lost for YOUR fault.
    Especially the rare thing like the epic gloves/weapon.

Sorry for my bad English

-Gilford
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ...whats even worse is im hearing rumours that PWE are giving territories to guilds that won them this saturday during the 'game time' that never happened.
    Shocking, just shocking

Wow.. really? :eek:
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • Babben - IllyfueBabben - Illyfue Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lost 51 dia on my alt have not get it back, bougth Nova packs with leafs in game :/
    Babbe|Warrior|Illyfue|88+
    Member of Guild SKY
    Romsym the Prot on Nyos yes that naab was me
    My english sucks, Only good when im drunk atlest its something (I think)

10/2-2015
    R.I.P
    MAoS | Farming
    Mentor | No need anymore
    GL | Farming
    Treasure Seeker Henry </3 miss you
    NC </////3 miss you ultra more R.I.P R.I.P
    [$5$] = gold ingame
  • equivalentaequivalenta Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.

Last edited by Nyxa - Storm Legion; Today at 08:28 AM.

Oh I am sooooooooo sorry. But at least I don't scam you on your time and money.
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Last edited by Nyxa - Storm Legion; Today at 08:28 AM.

Oh I am sooooooooo sorry. But at least I don't scam you on your time and money.

Please enlighten me as to how I scammed you, becuase this is new to me unless you know something about my "job" that I don't
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • greyjoykrakengreyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ...rumours that PWE are giving territories to guilds that won them this saturday during the 'game time' that never happened.
    Shocking, just shocking

Utterly untrue. afaik, that's not even possible with the tools we have.