[NOTICE] 3.31.13 Server Rollback Announcement

Comments

• acidphyre2
    acidphyre2 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    guess what pwe i usually spend 3-5 grand a month on you guys and guess what the **** you just pulled well **** you guys just lost another heavy cash shopper. congrats hopefully all the free players can support your wages and bills. wait they dont spend money forgot my bad. enjoy the game guys hope this **** falls apart bad now after there idiotic choice to **** over there paying player base which pays for there game. sorry guys hope all the cash shoppers quit so the game goes to hades.

Not all of the cash shoppers have quit. They just aren't cash shopping. Barely even more than enough people online atm to do 12vs12 if they included all lvls so yeah looks like your getting your wish. Just a matter of time before they consolidate the server in hopes of salvaging it for a short time to **** over more people like they have this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acidphyre2
    edited April 2013
    A lot of our guild now has left FW and has started playing Tera, another free MMO game. After they decided to do the rollback and burn all of us instead of giving us what we had purchased and what we had accumulated, we can no longer trust them or their concern about the players but more so about their greed for $$$

+1 and I might try that game. Cant even get a party on fw anymore. All gone except scavengers and a very few that dont want to lose the friends they made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mysticmarks - Lionheart
    Mysticmarks - Lionheart Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm vested and like game style, so will stay. I can't promise to invest in the product any time in the near future. it's all so crazy right now. 8|~
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    Uranutjob - Eyrda Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    acidphyre2 wrote: »
    +1 and I might try that game. Cant even get a party on fw anymore. All gone except scavengers and a very few that dont want to lose the friends they made.
    We should try that after we try lotro xD

ive been reading this for most of the day (most of the forums) and alot of the people have went to Tera
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    Lvl80 Inferno Vampire-Uranutjob
    Lvl76 Divine Priest- NutHouse
    Lvl62 Edge/Dark Assassin Imanutjob
  • NorthernLi - Storm Legion
    NorthernLi - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would have much rather everyone have max refined gear,then have half the game leaving. Please think things through better next time, or hire people who can.
  • Mysticmarks - Lionheart
    Mysticmarks - Lionheart Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I WILL say this. IF yo uhave friends that want to play without cash, THIS really is the only time they could get a code for great stuff up front. At least maybe add to the users.. even if not CSer's like myself. If you want it to survive..hang in there..get a few bodies online ..and wait ..like trolls ..under the only bridge to corporate success. }8^}~
  • acidphyre2
    edited April 2013
    pwe deserves all the flack they have received over this. I know what it means to run a business and how fragile it really is. You had a nice cash cow and you decided to kill it to get a nice boost for a short period of time. Good job. You ruined your name and killed the cow. In a short while those fast earnings will run out and the dead cow will supply no more milk. There is no welfare for businesses. Now enjoy your ill gotten gains for the short time you have them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcupie
    arcupie Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After an in-depth review of all possible solutions, I came to the unfortunate conclusion that the only way to remedy this issue is to delete all of my toons--after raiding them to benefit all of my friends whom YOU screwed over, of course.

You see, my friends can't really afford to level their gear to 6/12, much less 12/12, so I sent them Nova packs to help them out since they were on sale. Most of my gear was already at 10-11/12, so I wasn't actually concerned about my own stuff.

I've sent in a ticket for paypal refund, but given your stellar misbehaviour over the past day or so, I have little hope of actually seeing a dime. Enjoy what you've gotten from me, because it won't be happening again. As I said, all of my toons have been raided and deleted and I have removed all traces of PWE software from my computer.

You, PWE, can take my cs addiction and my toons and shove them up your well-heeled, star crystal encrusted, keisters.
  • ussca
    ussca Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    when are we getting our charge rewards? i got like 50k pts that i spent on lv4 gemsare we getting the items claimed or the pts and when?
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh dis thread *giggle*
  • Sadisticlove - Eyrda
    Sadisticlove - Eyrda Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is ANYTHING going to be done about the star crystal exploit? Or does that not matter because it doesn't affect PWE's wallets?

P.S
    I will keep asking. Over and over... and over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadisticlove - Lv80 Dark Sin
    Sadisticluna - Lv80 Divine Priest
    Ailnayar - Lv76 Inferno Vamp
    DoinYourDad - Lv73 Lightning Mage
  • lizzya77
    lizzya77 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so the pet skill i got on saterday Blind 3 is gone too....
  • dezstravus
    dezstravus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is ANYTHING going to be done about the star crystal exploit? Or does that not matter because it doesn't affect PWE's wallets?

P.S

Hi Sadisticlove,

We are looking into different possibilities but as of right now I don't have an official response to provide. Currently our primary focus is assisting players with the remaining issues caused by the rollback. Thanks for taking the time to post your question. Sorry that it took you a while to get a response; we're trying to answer all the questions as quickly as possible.
  • toofastbb
    toofastbb Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will you do something against star crystal exploit ? Or it's fine if you just give free 12/12 gear to some players and not all like with nova packs ? You don't care about players, all you care is money. I don't think Forsaken (at least smaller server) can hold this.
    My youtube : youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hi Sadisticlove,

We are looking into different possibilities but as of right now I don't have an official response to provide. Currently our primary focus is assisting players with the remaining issues caused by the rollback. Thanks for taking the time to post your question. Sorry that it took you a while to get a response; we're trying to answer all the questions as quickly as possible.

look their still beating around the bush!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
  • Sadisticlove - Eyrda
    Sadisticlove - Eyrda Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Sadisticlove,

Tyvm for formally acknowledging that it is a problem and that it will be looked into.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadisticlove - Lv80 Dark Sin
    Sadisticluna - Lv80 Divine Priest
    Ailnayar - Lv76 Inferno Vamp
    DoinYourDad - Lv73 Lightning Mage
  • skaas
    skaas Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Sadisticlove,

Correct me if I am wrong here.

You are delaying addressing the problem of there being too many star crystals that has/is currently being exploited as per the so called concern over the game economy?

Isn't this the reason you supposedly performed the roll back in the "First Place"?

How can you address other issues as a priority over the impromptu "Rollback" that you chose to perform for this very reason?

Is this not extremely anti-productive towards your original target of operations?

Sorry but it all seems a little illogical to me....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acidphyre2
    edited April 2013
    ussca wrote: »
    when are we getting our charge rewards? i got like 50k pts that i spent on lv4 gemsare we getting the items claimed or the pts and when?

Nope. You got screwed there too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xlykir
    xlykir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for refunding my money, Pw. :3 But, my hubby and myself are currently looking for a new game.

Was nice knowing all of you on the Eyrda server even if you didn't care for us much.

Peace!
    - Xara and Manic -
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    skaas wrote: »

You are delaying addressing the problem of there being too many star crystals that has/is currently being exploited as per the so called concern over the game economy?

Isn't this the reason you supposedly performed the roll back in the "First Place"?

How can you address other issues as a priority over the impromptu "Rollback" that you chose to perform for this very reason?

Is this not extremely anti-productive towards your original target of operations?

I noticed and they will continue to beat around the bush for awhile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
  • mrtamer86
    mrtamer86 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If any admins are still monitoring this thread, could you answer a question? Last time I looked the first post said zen would be returned. But now I see it's been replaced with leaves. Can we get zen back as originally claimed? Because to honest, I had lost my motivation to play FW and it was only the nova packs that got me interested again. There is absolutely nothing I can purchase with eyrda leaves that has any interest for me - indeed, I would not have purchased any in the first place, but I understand there may be issues involved with refunding the zen completely.
  • acidphyre2
    edited April 2013

P.S

pppsssttt. It doesnt affect there wallets too much. They have already said you will be banned if you dispute the charges. Some already have and have been banned. So if you want to keep your character you can try contacting support and hope you can get a refund that way. Otherwise they take it all away except the money you ripped back from them in the dispute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skaas wrote: »

*sigh*
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • acidphyre2
    edited April 2013
    *sigh*

+3 yes there are 2 people looking over my shoulder and they agree with your sigg :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cyntheria - Storm Legion
    Cyntheria - Storm Legion Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've posted on this already, but just a thought. And please, do correct me if I am wrong.

If people put money into the game, and then the rollback happened, and they didn't get their money back ONTOP of losing their things- isn't that stealing?
    And if it's quite a few people, that could potentially be over hundreds of dollars stolen by a company, correct? Also, it was clearly a scam because they dropped the servers AWFULLY quick.

Maybe we could get something started with all who lost their money again PWE? Since they seem to think they can get away with anything? I doubt anyone would do anything though, besides bich. I want my damn money back.

And by the way, PWE- people with the big jobs, or mommy and daddy with a huge credit card can get SC JUST as easy. What YOU guys are worried about is, now that everyone had them, that's less money for you- because you know how expensive they were.
    :mad:Greedy phucking azzholes.:mad:
    [SIGPIC]http://i43.tinypic.com/oh926r.png[/SIGPIC]
    ~Scorchin' The Blood In My- My Vampire Heart~
  • acidphyre2
    edited April 2013
    I've posted on this already, but just a thought. And please, do correct me if I am wrong.

If people put money into the game, and then the rollback happened, and they didn't get their money back ONTOP of losing their things- isn't that stealing?
    And if it's quite a few people, that could potentially be over hundreds of dollars stolen by a company, correct? Also, it was clearly a scam because they dropped the servers AWFULLY quick.

Maybe we could get something started with all who lost their money again PWE? Since they seem to think they can get away with anything? I doubt anyone would do anything though, besides bich. I want my damn money back.

And by the way, PWE- people with the big jobs, or mommy and daddy with a huge credit card can get SC JUST as easy. What YOU guys are worried about is, now that everyone had them, that's less money for you- because you know how expensive they were.

+1 and hundreds is not accurate. They scammed people into the thousands. I am not even kidding. I know more people that blew $200+ over the weekend than just hundreds of dollars. My wife and several friends can attest to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DonnieDark - Storm Legion
    DonnieDark - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013

:p Hey Cyn hun. Just commenting cause ILY.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3/31/13

<SuperNova>
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Are you unaware that refunds could take days to show up? Essentially unless it's cash in hand refunds they are not immediate, there are processing times between banks, credit card companies etc. How about trying a little patience and going thru the right methods, for instance they clearly stated numerous times if you wanted a refund to send a ticket to support. Now, judging from the mass amount of people clearly and understandably wanting a refund, that means many tickets to go through which again takes time. They cannot simply snap their fingers and make it happen so how about you change your panties and give it some time.
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not pur fault its theres they offered it for 12 leaves we jsut responed and bought it
  • showmeyou
    showmeyou Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You all make me laugh so hard my ribs hurt!
    Quitting game? Pfft... See you back in a few weeks.
    Quitting for real? Big deal... new and old players will keep showing up and spending money.

Save your empty threats, they don't really scare anyone.
This discussion has been closed.