The truth on NONSTOP "Bogo's"

ladypsyber
ladypsyber Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
They are causing hell inside the game and devaluating peoples work. The Nova Pack Fiasco was a really really big mistake but I think that nonstop "Bogo's" are mistakes as well.

Can we please get back to just doing the sales here and there and then "BOGO'S" when its really special?
Post edited by ladypsyber on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ladypsyber wrote: »
    They are causing hell inside the game and devaluating peoples work. The Nova Pack Fiasco was a really really big mistake but I think that nonstop "Bogo's" are mistakes as well.

Can we please get back to just doing the sales here and there and then "BOGO'S" when its really special?

I disagree... weekend sales/bogos stimulate the economy and encourage trade... making leaf values go up a bit, then level out after the sale is over.

BUT... only when they're priced correctly in the Boutique.

I would like them to continue the weekend sales, with a new safety system in place to make sure the pricing is correct... allowing for a reasonable profit on any items that may be re-sold... like maybe 40-50s per leaf spent, based on current trade prices in the AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • ladypsyber
    ladypsyber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I disagree... weekend sales/bogos stimulate the economy and encourage trade... making leaf values go up a bit, then level out after the sale is over.

BUT... only when they're priced correctly in the Boutique.

I would like them to continue the weekend sales, with a new safety system in place to make sure the pricing is correct... allowing for a reasonable profit on any items that may be re-sold... like maybe 40-50s per leaf spent, based on current trade prices in the AH.

Specials aren't specials when they're nonstop.

The economy is flooded with everything and the economy doesn't need to keep being flooded.

Leaf values aren't levelling out, they're stupidly priced and have been for months now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]