What I love about this community

Sweet_Wildcat - Storm Legion
Sweet_Wildcat - Storm Legion Posts: 50 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
HARDLY NOTHING

This Community makes me want to laugh and at the same time do the impossible (impossible =
not possible; unable to be, exist, happen, etc.
unable to be done, performed, effected, etc.: an impossible assignment.
incapable of being true, as a rumor.
not to be done, endured, etc., with any degree of reason or propriety: an impossible situation.
utterly impracticable: an impossible plan.

Which is ....
To Jump thru my comp screen, slash off some of you peoples fingers so you can't type anymore, then super glue your eyes shut so you cant see what is going on in the game anymore, then take your comps outside and give them to a homeless person and then rip all your hair out like you make me do with your constant QQing.

Will I quit the game? No, cuz I want to stay here and annoy the **** outta you like you do me. Muhahahahahaha

I wouldnt blame Nyxa 1 Iota if she never signed back on her/his Mod acct. And now I can see why Crab and Loki ran for the stairs.

Enuf Said.
Post edited by Sweet_Wildcat - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Uranutjob - Eyrda
    Uranutjob - Eyrda Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    e31.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    Lvl80 Inferno Vampire-Uranutjob
    Lvl76 Divine Priest- NutHouse
    Lvl62 Edge/Dark Assassin Imanutjob
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmm, yes, I definitely see how this post improves the community! Quick, complain about other people complaining some more so everything becomes rainbows and sunshine!

The point of a forum is to communicate, and usually people who are upset will be louder than those who are more apathetic or happy. Providing feedback on PWE's decisions is a player's right. Who says you have to read the forums anyways? Just don't come on here for a week or so and it'll all blow over.
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HARDLY NOTHING

This Community makes me want to laugh and at the same time do the impossible. Which is ....

To Jump thru my comp screen, slash off some of you peoples fingers so you can't type anymore, then super glue your eyes shut so you cant see what is going on in the game anymore, then take your comps outside and give them to a homeless person and then rip all your hair out like you make me do with your constant QQing.

Will I quit the game? No, cuz I want to stay here and annoy the **** outta you like you do me. Muhahahahahaha

I wouldnt blame Nyxa 1 Iota if she never signed back on her/his Mod acct. And now I can see why Crab and Loki ran for the stairs.

Enuf Said.

watch4free-1346599466.jpg

totally hun lol
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
    edited April 2013
    viiix wrote: »
    Hmm, yes, I definitely see how this post improves the community! Quick, complain about other people complaining some more so everything becomes rainbows and sunshine!

The point of a forum is to communicate, and usually people who are upset will be louder than those who are more apathetic or happy. Providing feedback on PWE's decisions is a player's right. Who says you have to read the forums anyways? Just don't come on here for a week or so and it'll all blow over.

I will do that, next week it will be something else :D besides it might be another failback, or "this person is exploiting that", "Lag", "DDoS", "The GMs do not respond", "please help", "omfg my guild vanished", "holy **** batman leaf prices need to go down!"

(misses those days when the forum was hardly moving a lot, not nearly as much drama since everyone was actually enjoying the game)
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HARDLY NOTHING

This Community makes me want to laugh and at the same time do the impossible. Which is ....

Enuf Said.

Hmmm... you sound a bit "disturbed"... think you need psychiatric help and some major meds... Enuf Said... :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • Sweet_Wildcat - Storm Legion
    edited April 2013

Funny thing is ... I am Happy. LOL

Muhahaha is Troll language which obviously you lack knowledge of.

I also made this to give people something to read other than all those repeative threads out there > (points towards General Discussion).

So If You didnt find the humor in my post then maybe you need to lighten up some yourself.

Enuf said.
  • vamples
    vamples Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Love how it's considered QQ to so many when in reality it is actually the only way these CUSTOMERS actually feel they can be heard..
    (though I can't see why they would think they would be paid any attention as the game staff rarely pay attention to the concerns voiced here)

As for the OP xD You seriously need to take a chill pill... That or perhaps do us all a favour and slash your own fingers off first in your lovely little day dream you seem to be having :P

People here have every right to **** and moan all they want.. they were all treated like garbage by a game they have been supporting for a long time.
    Personally, I'm getting sick of the ppl QQing about the people who actually HAVE a reason to QQ in the first place lol
    edited April 2013
    Hmmm... you sound a bit "disturbed"... think you need psychiatric help and some major meds... Enuf Said... :eek:

your response helped to prove the point. just saying
    edited April 2013
    vamples wrote: »
    Love how it's considered QQ to so many when in reality it is actually the only way these CUSTOMERS actually feel they can be heard..
    (though I can't see why they would think they would be paid any attention as the game staff rarely pay attention to the concerns voiced here)

As for the OP xD You seriously need to take a chill pill... That or perhaps do us all a favour and slash your own fingers off first in your lovely little day dream you seem to be having :P

People here have every right to **** and moan all they want.. they were all treated like garbage by a game they have been supporting for a long time.
    Personally, I'm getting sick of the ppl QQing about the people who actually HAVE a reason to QQ in the first place lol

this post was started due to those QQing for another rollback, not the one effected to this current rollback.
  • karniak1991
    karniak1991 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • vamples
    vamples Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :rolleyes: you seem to be missing the point of the post i made...
    edited April 2013
    vamples wrote: »

QQ is just what I put cuz its the norm language used on here anymore. H

However, I will say I didnt make this post to be a downer. I actually made it to lighten the mood in hopes people would see the humor behind my message and get a good giggle out of it after the last few days events.

But I guess I am the only 1 who is still in a pretty good mood around here anymore, even though I had a bunch of chars deleted due to the rollback (chars which I leveled up this weekend without the extra XP rate) and now cant remake using the same names.

Do I feel for the Innocent people who for the 1st time CS'd and had this happen to them? yes I do

Do I think they should have just left things alone and do I agree the in-game economy would have fixed itself? yes I do

Do I think that the Bonus Sale helped level things out on the game between Non-csers and the CSers? yes I do

Was I just trying to forget all that by making my post? Yes I was

As aggravated as this community, the PWE staff and the game in general can make me at times, I am not as cruel as you seem to think I am.

I was just trolling and trying to break the monatany of the "same ole, same ole" threads in the General Discussion area right now.

Sorry for trying to Forget about what happened recently and not becoming depressed over it.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So you made a post saying that people who express their opinions on the forums should be mutilated and killed, and now you're shocked people don't react with laughter over your 'humour'? Oh...kay then...
    edited April 2013
    QQ is just what I put cuz its the norm language used on here anymore. H

However, I will say I didnt make this post to be a downer. I actually made it to lighten the mood in hopes people would see the humor behind my message and get a good giggle out of it after the last few days events.

But I guess I am the only 1 who is still in a pretty good mood around here anymore, even though I had a bunch of chars deleted due to the rollback (chars which I leveled up this weekend without the extra XP rate) and now cant remake using the same names.

Do I feel for the Innocent people who for the 1st time CS'd and had this happen to them? yes I do

Do I think they should have just left things alone and do I agree the in-game economy would have fixed itself? yes I do

Do I think that the Bonus Sale helped level things out on the game between Non-csers and the CSers? yes I do

Was I just trying to forget all that by making my post? Yes I was

As aggravated as this community, the PWE staff and the game in general can make me at times, I am not as cruel as you seem to think I am.

I was just trolling and trying to break the monatany of the "same ole, same ole" threads in the General Discussion area right now.

Sorry for trying to Forget about what happened recently and not becoming depressed over it.

agreed, this is what the community needs more of.

peace.jpg

:)
    edited April 2013
    So you made a post saying that people who express their opinions on the forums should be mutilated and killed, and now you're shocked people don't react with laughter over your 'humour'? Oh...kay then...

that's ok if you do not share the same type of humor*, we are all unique after all. I found it great being as it is something different from the last 4+ pages in the last 48hrs.

:)
    edited April 2013
    HARDLY NOTHING

This Community makes me want to laugh and at the same time do the impossible. Which is ....QUOTE]

Do you not see the words I have now turned Yellow? They read "Do the Impossible".

impossible =
    not possible; unable to be, exist, happen, etc.
    unable to be done, performed, effected, etc.: an impossible assignment.
    incapable of being true, as a rumor.
    not to be done, endured, etc., with any degree of reason or propriety: an impossible situation.
    utterly impracticable: an impossible plan.
    edited April 2013
    ORLY?

171.png

umad?

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

edited April 2013
    Nope not mad.

R u mad?
    edited April 2013
    Ok here is a quick troll of a question...

R u all trying to get my thread closed just becuz I am not Screaming for another rollback? Or becuz I am not crying foul play over everthing someone links up in World Chat?

Sorry I just dont play the game that way.

I am not 1 of those who gets jealous becuz someone got something better than me.

It's called Life, Deal with it. I have now for almost 51 years.