Now the Economy is REALLY **'d...

Morgantia - Lionheart
Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Guild Discussion
Got my refund as Leaves, which are selling for less than 40s (cuz no one wants them)... AH prices on everything are through the roof... charge reward points/items are GONE... way to go PWE, looks like the rollback helped YOU and **'d US... :mad:
Post edited by Morgantia - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O

Comments

• Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got my refund as Leaves, which are selling for less than 40s (cuz no one wants them)... AH prices on everything are through the roof... charge reward points/items are GONE... way to go PWE, looks like the rollback helped YOU and **'d US... :mad:

darn it... meant this to be posted in the General Discussion area...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Indeed, they decided to ''fix'' economy, when nobody wanted that, now instead they are losing tons of fully geared people, not fully geared people and other kind of people as well, let's see how this affects the so called ''economy''

Most poorly run game ever.
  • Dracoa - Storm Legion
    Dracoa - Storm Legion Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Helped me with the codes. I came out ahead. Lost a single level of Fire Mastery, which I just need to do HR to get back.
  • Darkmickey - Lionheart
    Darkmickey - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    your lucky then i had hours in the game this weekend all lost and it was hard stuff to alot of progress erased funny thing is none of it was from the nova packs i bought ten but i also had no SG to use them so i hadent did much fortify and as far as HR goes it is a big deal to me i do it every reset or try i dont always now if they did the whole ok here you go we will let you have 20 resets id be happy have to do all that work again but at least it wasent a total loss
    "Those who would give up liberty for temporary safety deserve neither and will lose both" -Franklin