Where the absolute f**k are my charge reward points

DaisyChain - Lionheart
DaisyChain - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Topic is in the title where the **** have they gone? I purchased zen 28th of March to the tune of 189.99 euros to get 21K charge reward points...They are now all gone. Where are they? Anyone else in this situation?
Post edited by DaisyChain - Lionheart on

Comments

• viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It seems that everyone's reward points are gone, even the ones we didn't spend. Quite a few people have lost orbs/gems, including myself. Hurray for PWE thoughtfulness.
  • Tisuchan - Dyos
    Tisuchan - Dyos Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Will the Zen refund be immediate?

No, unfortunately this scripted operation will take several hours to fully complete. We will post an update when all players have had their Zen refunded.
    How are charge awards affected?

The situation with the charge rewards will have to be dealt with separately. As of now I don't have any information regarding how this effects the charge promo, but will hopefully have some as early as possible on Monday.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=441751
  • DaisyChain - Lionheart
    DaisyChain - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They're ****ing ridiculous, I purchased the zen before rollback yet they haven't reimbursed my charge reward points, I had 21K spent 8.6K leaves and spent them on a shatter shard and some phantom orbs. I have the points that I had remaining left, all the ones I used though have disappeared. Including my shatter 4 ='(
  • Takabro - Storm Legion
    Takabro - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not Zen - Charge reward points. :cool:

same here...all points gone
  • patrik00008
    patrik00008 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here i had 24 k reward points and used them all but now i cant see the items in my character as they roll back nor my reward points please gm fix this and give me back my reward points
  • Himena - Storm Legion
    Himena - Storm Legion Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd like my Battle Panther back please :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xionariuss
    xionariuss Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They said they're trying to figure out how to handle it and they don't know yet. They have a lot on their plates currently so this will probably take a few days...I imagine they'll extend the charge rewards due to unforseen issues such as this,just be patient :)
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Few days? Remember the issue with the international competition rewards?

Took them a month to give them out to people, and that was really easy, this on the other hand - huge mess!
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This "fix" caused more problems than it solved (nothing). This could have been avoided, we all know that.
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • xionariuss
    xionariuss Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    High priorities makes everyone work harder...so yes a few days.

And it actually solved everything...since the weekend never happened :D if only they could wipe memories too...
  • Perplexa - Lionheart
    Perplexa - Lionheart Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd like my Battle Panther back please :(

Me too I put it in my alt Saturday from spending GASP! Not on freaking nova packs the day before! I got a wedding to plan! Where's my kitty!?!

Firebirdy wants his pets and goodies from spending not on Nova packs too! Oh my! Need to see who else in guild is going to start railing away.
    I'd post a sig, but let's face it: No one cares.
  • rumah1212
    rumah1212 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I lose my charge rewards point also...:(
  • PsyCat - Lionheart
    PsyCat - Lionheart Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Indeed I do not understand. Their rolling back to March 29 but not for the charge reward pts.

at 03.29.13 my pts was 9x,****

now ive rew01.jpg

I lost my SS V too

rew02.jpg
    dezstravus wrote: »

We are looking into different options for what we can do for players who were negatively impacted by the downtime. More information will come once we are able to resolve the current issues and restore the servers to an online state.

IMHO the only ones who have benefited from this Roll Back is PW and those who lost their virginity during the Saturday night...
    mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def
  • Yenmorn - Storm Legion
    Yenmorn - Storm Legion Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Right....I'm sure they enjoyed working on easter. I know I would!
  • Artheah - Shylia
    Artheah - Shylia Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They said you will be reimbursed with zen that you lost during the past few days... I'm guessing you will be able to retranfer them and respond them like you did before.
  • vursed
    vursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    IMHO the only ones who have benefited from this Roll Back is PW and those who lost their virginity during the Saturday night...

it's so confusing. PWE would benfit so much from this exploit by CS'ers buyin star diamonds, etc. i was seriously enjoying the game yesterday and now, it's whatever.

ur situation sucks n im sure ure not only one...wonder how many others
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Topic is in the title where the **** have they gone? I purchased zen 28th of March to the tune of 189.99 euros to get 21K charge reward points...They are now all gone. Where are they? Anyone else in this situation?

I'm in the same boat... all my charge reward points and items are gone... son-of-a-friggin-byatch, will the bullshyte never end???

Stupid arses screwed up the bogo, took our money, punished players with the rollback and now they've fukked up our charge rewards too...

Jesus H Christ... if I didn't enjoy my friends and the game so much, I'd friggin rage-quit...

Please excuse my friggin French...
    :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • Yenmorn - Storm Legion
    Yenmorn - Storm Legion Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All my charge points are gone too, however I won't bother raging unless they refuse to fix it. You people rage too easily lol.