All the people quitting due to rollbacks

Zameri - Lionheart
Zameri - Lionheart Posts: 168 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Please post your name here:

GG stupid option wins.

Also, you guys are the ones who stuck it out till the end.

Good luck in your future endevors
Post edited by Zameri - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<SuperNova>

Therefore, Shigofumi

Comments

• Zonal - Eyrda
    Zonal - Eyrda Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please post your name here:

GG stupid option wins.

Zonal Eryda server viscount cash shopper, moving my business to Tera online, to hell with PWE!
  • Sabriele - Storm Legion
    Sabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sabriele - Storm. This pack gave me a chance to catch up with the CSers and give them some beating in pvp. guess no more, cuz i aint farming that **** back. did i mention the rare drops i got since friday?
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • Zameri - Lionheart
    Zameri - Lionheart Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Me

Conned out of getting refinements
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<SuperNova>

Therefore, Shigofumi
  • RattIesnak - Lionheart
    RattIesnak - Lionheart Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    since your all quitting send meh all jurr stuffs >.<
  • SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion
    SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sabriele - Storm. This pack gave me a chance to catch up with the CSers and give them some beating in pvp. guess no more, cuz i aint farming that **** back. did i mention the rare drops i got since friday?

send meh yer gold sabby <3
    Storm Legion:
    80 / Proctology / Noob Protector
    80 / SkinnyPuppy / Idle Warrior Buffmonkey
    72 / FatPuppy / I Put On My Robe + Wizard Hat
    63 / MiniPuppy / Midget Pew Pew.
  • gohan201
    gohan201 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ty very much PWI. You just showed us you are nothing more then greedy ppl who r trying to take advantage of ppl, o usre roll the servers back and shut the game down and offer us a bunch of god damn junk! Well PWI you lost another player. FW is nothing more then a dead game anyway Great Job and messing up your one chance to redeem yourselfs
  • MelumRema - Illyfue
    MelumRema - Illyfue Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    MelumRema Illyfue Baron cash shopper, gone.

and no, you can't have my stuff or my leaf, it will rot there.
  • gohan201
    gohan201 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Darth_Kabal -Eyrda- **** this game going to play AION full time
  • Sabriele - Storm Legion
    Sabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    send meh yer gold sabby <3

Sure, if you want my 1g i had before friday, ill send it =)
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • foscor7
    foscor7 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    MelumRema Illyfue Baron cash shopper, gone.

and no, you can't have my stuff or my leaf, it will rot there.

mail me all of your items if your quitting bcos am only lvl 70 i'l quit the game when i reach lvl 80
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Demyx - Lvl80 Viscount Bard. Can't believe I'm saying this...but once the chargeback is complete I'm sadly going to have to end my 4+ years with PWE games (PWI/FW).

Not going to give out my stuff...just letting the character stay where it is.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • marketprice
    marketprice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TS is Tiapex? :D
  • SharpFang - Eyrda
    SharpFang - Eyrda Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Zonal Eryda server viscount cash shopper, moving my business to Tera online, to hell with PWE!
    gimme your gold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tuvshinb
    tuvshinb Posts: 13
    edited April 2013
    wtf....10 people quit FW is ruined:eek: rofllll
  • twistedlife35
    twistedlife35 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you forsaken world for not doing the right thing. You had the chance to make this right and you failed.
    I am leaving this game and will be asking for a refund so I can take my business elsewhere.
    Thank you for the memories

TwistedLife
    80 diamond prot xXBallsOfSteelXx
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tuvshinb wrote: »
    wtf....10 people quit FW is ruined:eek: rofllll

You're way too oblivious. Just because 10 people post, does not mean more will not quit. The fact is, a lot of people talk to friends here, get the information, and will just leave without saying a word. So, you saying that, makes no sense whatsoever. A lot of people don't even visit the forums, and I've honestly never seen the forums this crazy since the halloween fiasco.

So, you can expect a lot of people disappearing without a word. Some won't even announce they're leaving, they will just leave.

Demyx - Lvl80 Viscount Bard. Can't believe I'm saying this...but once the chargeback is complete I'm sadly going to have to end my 4+ years with PWE games (PWI/FW).

Not going to give out my stuff...just letting the character stay where it is.

You're quitting? I guess that says more for the **** up than anything, really. I've seen a lot of the work you've done to help the playerbase. I hope you have fun.
  • Isolabella - Storm Legion
    Isolabella - Storm Legion Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After well over 2 years of playing FW, I shall call it quits. You've messed up so many times, and this was just the last straw. We shouldn't have to pay for YOUR mistake.

Storm - Isolabella, SparkyHealer, Willyb, Stoned_Willy, Vivilies, and whatever other alts I have.

It was fun while it lasted.
    And no, I will not be giving my stuff away, don't ask.
  • vorphnessx
    vorphnessx Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bye but not everyone is quitting i'm not and idc if server is empty byebye
  • Bainidhe - Storm Legion
    Bainidhe - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :mad:
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rhugiga-80 Wind Mage
    SirRhu-78 Divine Priest

Played with Namine for 4 years, tired of these **** ups. I always held hope but this has been the last straw. I am disappointed with the way this situation was handled. Take care all who know me and read this ^^ I may pop in from time to time to troll arena.

EDIT: And played with Demyx for those years too
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vorphnessx wrote: »
    bye but not everyone is quitting i'm not and idc if server is empty byebye

You're sucking up incorrectly. Please, go look up how to suck up, then try again. You're not really getting anything out of what you're saying, and all you will do is annoy people who might even be your friends.
  • waklfheapufasd
    waklfheapufasd Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good bye pwe from storm
  • whoflungpu
    whoflungpu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well its truely a sad day, your mistakes at our cost is just simply unacceptable. As I drop my pants and happily tell PWI to kiss my ****, I sadly say good bye to my guild and Family ~Aftrmath ~ I love you guys and gals and thank you for all the laughs and great times:( See you in the next MMO ;)

To all of the player base I got to know along the way.. TY for the times I killed you or took a Dirt Knap in PvP/Rifts and thank you for the instance runs and instance fails :D

I will sincerely miss you all and wish you nothing but the best ...

Pooty_Tang lvl 80 sin Storm Legion
    Yu_Stin_Kipu lvl 79 Wind Bard Storm Legion
    HudaFok_Heals lvl 74 Rebel Priest Storm Legion
    Don_Vito lvl 78 Marble Prot Storm Legion
    Busta_Rhymes lvl 72 Divine Priest Storm Legion

P.S. Not giving anything away:cool:
  • majpaj
    majpaj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good bye everyone that is quiting. It has been a blast playing with you. I hope to see you in the future on other games. You will be missed. <3
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If I end up losing my charge rewards Goldspark IV which I sent to my toon after the server rollback time, then I'm out. Period.

PWE has one chance left with me.
  • Gwaeron - Dyos
    Gwaeron - Dyos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If the rollback is completed and everything I earned this weekend is gone, expecially my lvl 2 wings, I'll quit. Not just quit but never ever playing a game from PWI again, just you know! Just waiting now until the servers are back online to ensure that this is no bad april fool -.-

Gwaeron - LVL 80 Light Bard - Dyos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lyreye
    lyreye Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks for the friendship, it's time to stop spending my money and time here , and leave
    ( lvl 8 cs)
  • lbgongzhu
    lbgongzhu Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bye Bye.

I know FW has always had utter contempt for us players but this rollback is the final straw. Claiming they are doing it for the sake of the in game economy and game balance and pvp balance is just adding BS insult to injury and the "compensation" code is laughable I will be logging in tomorrow to say goodbye and then deleting my toon.

It's been nice meeting all of you.

LoobyGongzhu level 80 ice Mage - GL of XIII (on maternity leave :p)Eyrda
  • Upsies - Lionheart
    Upsies - Lionheart Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If the rollback is completed and everything I earned this weekend is gone, expecially my lvl 2 wings, I'll quit. Not just quit but never ever playing a game from PWI again, just you know! Just waiting now until the servers are back online to ensure that this is no bad april fool -.-

Gwaeron - LVL 80 Light Bard - Dyos
    Everything will be gone, bye
  • SZous - Storm Legion
    SZous - Storm Legion Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just started playing this as well, to me I believe there are other ways of evening the playing field, other than rolling back the servers. I believe PWE should let the chips fall where they may, and keep in mind those who are paying to play. Their priorities sound messed up to me, it took me 5 years to leave WoW now it looks like it might take me a week to leave forsaken world. I spent a lot of time on my time on my toon here lately and I don't feel like doing it all over again. PWE if you want some ideas give me a shout. If we all could just rewind our lives........???????