[NOTICE] Emergency Server Maintenance 3/31

Comments

• acidphyre2
    acidphyre2 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okies I call FW to combat yew and this shotgun... whos more OP now?

lol You win. Im goin back to the coast guard. Start swimming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadowcd619
    shadowcd619 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Or Even Better -
    No Roll Back, Leave The **** Alone And Let The Packs Expire. Fire The Idiot Who Caused The Problem, Find A Person Who Is More Competent To Do The Job. That Way You Have Nothing To Do Other Then Start The Server At Reset. And Then Give Everyone A Code For A New Title (something Like The Sebestimated Title But Have It A Nova Survivor) + Compensation For Missing The War God Event. Easy As Pie! That Way 1) Those Who Can't Cs Still Get To Keep What They Got, No One Is Screwed Over And Then In A Few Weeks The Market Goes Back To The Way It Was. The End Problem Solved. That Way Nothing Is Messed With In The Server!

Was it REALLY necessary to capitalize the first letter of every word?
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flicku
    flicku Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No. I'm using the term properly. You're viewing the term vaguely. I never stated exploiting was bad.

Let me reiterate a bit more what I mean.

Those users who continued to buy an absurd packs for purpose of making in game profit after the official post it was an error (around 4:44 am PST) were exploiting, because the error was known but could not be dealt with immediately.

Those users who did not buy for purpose of turning profit were not exploiting. Just because someone is exploiting doesn't mean it's bad. The term is not a negative term. People only views it as such because it's the term to closest explain what companies don't like seeing out of their customers.

Just like the case with the Cats. People saw it as a way to make profit by obtaining an absurd amount and selling them. It was exploiting.

Well that's upon the assumption people have read the forums and understood faults... well i play max of 20 hrs per week i csed to get my vamp to its current state... since i was working so much... the biggest commodity to me of mmorpgs is time... u put ur time in u get rewards if u didnt get those rewards... pleasure whatever you may wish to call it you wouldnt play... cutting the chord for a couple of days seems a silly response, when they could have just sorted it with patch and their mistake would have been forgotten within weeks...
  • LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart
    LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    the Cashshoppers...

If yew don't like the idea of cash shoppers try playing a game yew pay for... I wonder... who is a game going to take care of more? leaches or those who help pay their bills? most games require a monthly/yearly pay to play feature... guess what... FW does that then no one can QQ about CSers.
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    Uranutjob - Eyrda Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    Lvl80 Inferno Vampire-Uranutjob
    Lvl76 Divine Priest- NutHouse
    Lvl62 Edge/Dark Assassin Imanutjob
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2013

ACTUALLY funny thing...i had it all capslocked and lol that's what was the end result :D
  • jeramie1976
    jeramie1976 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Real troll
    TrollA.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GUESS WHO'S BZACK!!!!
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    edited March 2013
    If yew don't like the idea of cash shoppers try playing a game yew pay for... I wonder... who is a game going to take care of more? leaches or those who help pay their bills? most games require a monthly/yearly pay to play feature... guess what... FW does that then no one can QQ about CSers.

lmao i really dont care.... go talk to some1 who cares about them xD

im just bored and wanna **** around
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
  • Kazaamia - Lionheart
    Kazaamia - Lionheart Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2013

well you do need to admit that he took his time and worked on it very hard!! besides it gave him something to pass the time in this clusterfafafakkkk of a holiday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lionheart- xXLilSorcXx, xXSorceriXx, SugarPye, DarrStar, and other noobettes.
  • Bluehulk - Storm Legion
    Bluehulk - Storm Legion Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013

something Did not have a capitol S.
  • ustolemysun
    edited March 2013
    well you do need to admit that he took his time and worked on it very hard!! besides it gave him something to pass the time in this clusterfafafakkkk of a holiday.

Sorc....Aren't you in Avatar?
  • flicku
    flicku Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Emphasises the points made... which need to be emphasised in my eyes lol
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    edited March 2013
    Someone entertain me in these troubled times.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    edited March 2013
    Just a question... Isn't Server spelled with 2-r's, Or is that Server really being severed...Hmmmm...Could be.

ALL HAIL THE GRAMMER ****!:p
  • Mysticmarks - Lionheart
    Mysticmarks - Lionheart Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    #1. I've used forums since the first one. I practice within guidelines. DON'T MOVE MY POSTS! You don't like the information I provide on your Corporation? TOO BAD! YOU are under AMERCIAN law on AMERCIAN SOIL operating an INTERNATIONAL business. I WILL provide WHATEVER Corporate information I FIND RELEVANT TO MYSELF, INVESTORS, AND OTHER CONSUMERS.

#2. DON'T PLAY COY ABOUT THE NOVA PACK. YOU KNEW THEY WERE FOR SALE. YOU KNEW THE COST OF THE PACKS. DON'T TRY to play a group of mixed range ADULTS of MULTIPLE BACKGROUNDS about what has occured. YOU'RE MESSING WITH OUR TIME AND OUR MONEY.

#3.ROLLBACKS ARE FOR CORRUPT DATA. ..the only corrupt thing around here IS YOUR CONSTANT LACK OF ETHICAL RESTRAINT.

#4. EVERYONE has A RIGHT to KNOW WHO THEY DEAL WITH. THIS LINK IS YOU. http://www.pwe-inc.com/work

#5. If you CAN'T ACT HONORABLE IN BUSINESS; YOU DON'T DESERVE REVENUE. PERIOD.

#6. DISMISSING EMPLOYEES does nothign but PROVE YOU are bad management. GOING TO THE BOARD and pointing out FAILURES in management IS MY PARTICULAR FORTE. OVERSALARIED; UNDERINVOLVED. THAT is a fault of MANAGEMENT. NOT the programmers and engineers.

#7. Don't like what Americans have to say about YOUR AMERICAN CORPORATE PRACTICES?!.. SEE WHAT CHINESE GOVERNMENT DOES WHEN YOU DEFRAUD STATE CITIZENS.. THEY aren't as nice about it.
  • Kazaamia - Lionheart
    Kazaamia - Lionheart Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sorc....Aren't you in Avatar?

mhmm's my lil is in avatar, mage sorc is in midnight though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lionheart- xXLilSorcXx, xXSorceriXx, SugarPye, DarrStar, and other noobettes.
  • amourn
    amourn Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I doubt the servers are back up, or will be before reset tonight. Unless they crunched the numbers and decided they made more money in the last 36hours than they did in the last 36days...looked over at the Star Diamond pack and thought....."Yep, Nova Pack may have saved them $1800 on Star Crystals but they still have to pay another $4,200 for gems and transfers"...Bottom line is this is a win win for them.
  • acidphyre2
    acidphyre2 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Lol. He was referring to your comment about who would win. You and FW or me and a shotgun :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ustolemysun
    edited March 2013
    mhmm's my lil is in avatar, mage sorc is in midnight though.

ahahaha :D Im SerenityAddams! :D
  • ZavX - Storm Legion
    ZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Someone entertain me in these troubled times.....

a/s/l/dtf?
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    flicku wrote: »
    Well that's upon the assumption people have read the forums and understood faults... well i play max of 20 hrs per week i csed to get my vamp to its current state... since i was working so much... the biggest commodity to me of mmorpgs is time... u put ur time in u get rewards if u didnt get those rewards... pleasure whatever you may wish to call it you wouldnt play... cutting the chord for a couple of days seems a silly response, when they could have just sorted it with patch and their mistake would have been forgotten within weeks...

They never said the "cord was cut" for a couple of days. Forsaken did state that they can't get to the pack to remove it, so they chose to take down the server in the meantime instead while they worked on a solution. Why the post kept getting edited, I have no clue. But yeah, they couldn't get a patch for it.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]com
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    edited March 2013
    lmao i really dont care.... go talk to some1 who cares about them xD

im just bored and wanna **** around

I understand. Just hate people making fun of CSers it's old and most their points are invalid.
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    edited March 2013
    acidphyre2 wrote: »
    Lol. He was referring to your comment about who would win. You and FW or me and a shotgun :p

+1 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
  • trudeau
    trudeau Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    and you just did your first post... good for you....;)

OH reminds me of my first time going potty on the toilet.. Can you wipe it for me?
  • Terabojin - Lionheart
    Terabojin - Lionheart Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Very very rude way of dealing with this situation. The players get punished because a PWE employee screws up... "Happy Easter" from 'Perfect' World. Lovely. I want my money back.

I don't think that because YOU had a problem on YOUR side of the servers means that EVERYONE has to pay for YOUR mistakes. Put it to you this way, if you roll back the servers then I want ALL my money back! I don't want your stupid leaves or zen, I want MY money back! I'll also be going to different game an no longer supporting your company. Further note, I wouldn't be surprised if people file a class action lawsuit against your FRAUDULENT company and **** business practices. IDK how things work in other countries but here on US soil you can't just do that!
  • LumpySheep - Illyfue
    LumpySheep - Illyfue Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *head rightfully explodes*
  • Bluehulk - Storm Legion
    Bluehulk - Storm Legion Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    #1. I've used forums since the first one. I practice within guidelines. DON'T MOVE MY POSTS! You don't like the information I provide on your Corporation? TOO BAD! YOU are under AMERCIAN law on AMERCIAN SOIL operating an INTERNATIONAL business. I WILL provide WHATEVER Corporate information I FIND RELEVANT TO MYSELF, INVESTORS, AND OTHER CONSUMERS.

#2. DON'T PLAY COY ABOUT THE NOVA PACK. YOU KNEW THEY WERE FOR SALE. YOU KNEW THE COST OF THE PACKS. DON'T TRY to play a group of mixed range ADULTS of MULTIPLE BACKGROUNDS about what has occured. YOU'RE MESSING WITH OUR TIME AND OUR MONEY.

#3.ROLLBACKS ARE FOR CORRUPT DATA. ..the only corrupt thing around here IS YOUR CONSTANT LACK OF ETHICAL RESTRAINT.

#4. EVERYONE has A RIGHT to KNOW WHO THEY DEAL WITH. THIS LINK IS YOU. http://www.pwe-inc.com/work

#5. If you CAN'T ACT HONORABLE IN BUSINESS; YOU DON'T DESERVE REVENUE. PERIOD.

#6. DISMISSING EMPLOYEES does nothign but PROVE YOU are bad management. GOING TO THE BOARD and pointing out FAILURES in management IS MY PARTICULAR FORTE. OVERSALARIED; UNDERINVOLVED. THAT is a fault of MANAGEMENT. NOT the programmers and engineers.

#7. Don't like what Americans have to say about YOUR AMERICAN CORPORATE PRACTICES?!.. SEE WHAT CHINESE GOVERNMENT DOES WHEN YOU DEFRAUD STATE CITIZENS.. THEY aren't as nice about it.

THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! OMG....Wait nevermind....Just time to find a NEW GAME!!