To the GMs

2»

Comments

• chriscarroll
    chriscarroll Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Louis i think it is you who is a noob due to your lack of knowledge and useless opinion. Juuz has said the most truthful statement that can ever be made regarding the rollback. I am eyrda myself and Juuz is 100% correct in this. So please keep your useless opinions to yourself unless it can be beneficial or at least some what knowledgeable
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I hope that if a GM reads this they will pass it along to the people that count. This Nova Pack mistake is actually a blessing in disguise. True, market gets screwed on star crystals, runes, and token of faith related products. But all of these things are consumables, they get used up and do not recycle back into an economy. Star crystals reforged, runes re-combined, token of faiths traded in. More than anything, this has brought much more activity back to the server and somewhat closed the gap alittle between CSers and non-CSers.

As long as you still have a community, your economy cannot die. leaf prices shot up to over 70s in eyrda, but this is not the first time it has happened. Once the bogo ends, sht gradually returns to normal, any economy whether its in the real world or in a game, will cycle itself back out. This mistake has given the game the jumpstart it needs to bring it back where it belonged, and it gives some of the newer players in the game a chance to actually do something, as opposed to having a 0% chance of competing with old school users.

This rollback, if it occurs, will have some nasty consequences. Many ppl such as myself CSed for this promo, you will have to figure that out. You will also have to figure out what to do about those charge promo points as well, not to mention all the other non nova pack stuff you will have to deal with during the rollback.

Ive played this game for a long time, trust me, just remove the nova packs and leave the server as it is, within a month it will be better off than when it was pre-nova pack, in terms of overall health and activity in the game.

I 100% agree... well said... :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • twistedlife35
    twistedlife35 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I 100% agree with what everyone has said. I am a Guild lead and this so called "MISTAKE" has brought so much joy and enthusiasim back to our players its unreal!!! We have always been a "FAMILY" based guild. But, to see my guild members giving so much and so freely was a joy to behold. The amount of pride everyone shared helping eachother was beautiful. This has brought back a spark to this game that has been lacking for some time now. It would be a traveste to take away the joy and fullfillment this has brought back to game that seriously needed it!!! The economy will fix itself and in a matter of a month the only thing left from all of this will be a group of players motivated to play FW again which is a breath of fresh air!!! Let the "IN GAME" fix itself and leave things as is. It far outwieghs the alternative. Please take this in to coinsideration. It will be far better for us ALL.....Thank you FW for bringing back the joy we ALL once had in this game. Please dont destroy it over something that will fix itself.
    Thank you
    Twistedlife
    xXBallsOfSteelXx
  • XWARx - Eyrda
    XWARx - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I 100% agree with what everyone has said. I am a Guild lead and this so called "MISTAKE" has brought so much joy and enthusiasim back to our players its unreal!!! We have always been a "FAMILY" based guild. But, to see my guild members giving so much and so freely was a joy to behold. The amount of pride everyone shared helping eachother was beautiful. This has brought back a spark to this game that has been lacking for some time now. It would be a traveste to take away the joy and fullfillment this has brought back to game that seriously needed it!!! The economy will fix itself and in a matter of a month the only thing left from all of this will be a group of players motivated to play FW again which is a breath of fresh air!!! Let the "IN GAME" fix itself and leave things as is. It far outwieghs the alternative. Please take this in to coinsideration. It will be far better for us ALL.....Thank you FW for bringing back the joy we ALL once had in this game. Please dont destroy it over something that will fix itself.
    Thank you
    Twistedlife
    xXBallsOfSteelXx
    preach it twist say hi to keekee this is Scols
  • marketprice
    marketprice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ==Roll Back== :D