Must roll back to friday or the market won't be recorvered and pw will suffer too

2»

Comments

• bostish
    bostish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wonder how much they intended the package to be worth?

20 leaves for 1 diamond and 2 crystals

or

chance for a package containing 50

was the intended price 2000? How bad did they **** up?
  • vorphnessx
    vorphnessx Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    shut down servers will only minimize one day of loss, but the amount of star crystals and elephants have been stocked yesterday probably won't be consumed for a really long time. sure eventually the market will back to normal but how much sales pw will lose during this period, of course you might be able to sell more star diamonds but really are you that desperate, and that little gain won't cover half of loss from crystals.

so really rollback and end this ridiculous riot

edit: i bought like 20 packs too so i would be taken away stuff as well. but seriously do you think a game with purple mount bumps out every 30 seconds and immortal runes all over the screen is gonna last very long? or even fun to play. quite frankly, yesterday was just not a enjoyable game experience

yeah i agree 100%

what's the point in playing when everything is max..all the ones crying are the ones who want it easy..wake up, 20 leaves for 50 star crystals is too good to be true. 2 weeks later these people crying will cry again the game is too easy and we need fast update etc etc
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I believe you are spot on. The only people who are hurt by this are the people who paid MORE in an attempt to get an advantage over the other players.

In a game where everyone has equal qear, those type of players would rarely fare well, in fact, I'm certain they'd quit the game rather soon. Since they'd be losing and people who can have fun while losing constantly at everything are quite rare.

It's fun how the OP seems very concerned for PWe's money income tho. Never met a person so considerate towards a corporation that sells unfairness before, lol.

Omfg you're so ***** smart, now that there's so many ppls with their **** gear at 50% reforge +12 with stupid lvl 3 gems (or lvl 4 mana for wings) no mastery or res...all op's are gonna ide in fear....

Yes ofc, i will shake in fear about a rollback if i got 50k scs.....just waiting a bit and selling them at 50s will just give me 2500D's enough for 2 mastery's lvl 100 and not sure how much res, gonna be so scared of those "new wannabe ops with their +12 ****"....

Once again i am not worried about rollback or not, still ppls like you shoul think about csing a bit...and buy a brain!

FatPris

Ps: the market will never recover and not cuz this mistake or the previous, will never recover until they stop do those stupid bonus that since started are ALL messed up, some ppls got hundreds D's from the dragon orbs aswell (16 leafs for 12G lmao), the old system had his prob, like wait one week or so for the bonus stuff but was 1 million times better.
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Apparently, virtual game economy became more important then game being fun.
    Holds absolutely no merit. You were playing the game before this 2 days ago. IF rollback happens it goes back to that state. At worst you're doing the exact same things you'd be doing except without +12.

Now I'm already on+12 a long time ago on main. but I took full advantage of this as well by buying packs to +12 alts. But I wasn't oblivious to the fact that it was heavily mispriced (yet to see anyone say they didn't know it wasn't mispriced) and there was a strong possibility that there'd be repercussions eg a rollback.

At the end of the day it also hurts f2p players. ToF which are easily obtained through checkin and anything buyable with ToF is worthless. Runes another easily farmed item for f2p to make gold is pretty much LOL across all servers. At the end of the day it's still the old timers and HEAVY csers who have the upperhand. You may have +12 gear but you still have no gems, no fusions and no masteries/resists and no gold because anything you can farm or sell is worthless. All the csers have to do to stay on top is to buy fusions and sell at grossly inflated prices.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • Zaluras - Lionheart
    Zaluras - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    PWI Makes a lot of money from players from a ll games besides fw . they would yea lose money from players who choose to leave , i think fw/pwi will not suffer economy wise and will be safe.
    they would and i quote " only lose players ". so no big woop . i mean plenty of people play and join all time, I will be thankful they fixed the prob in game and still be able to play i worked long and hard i do not want my hard work to go to waste . fw is not doomed
  • gohan201
    gohan201 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hmmmmm...........
  • gohan201
    gohan201 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And to stat the obvious: I dont think many ppl care if a rollback happens or not I think ppl who CS like me are more concerned with our REAL LIFE money being spent on nothing. Money that we work hard for, IDK abbout +12 i care about my money. Plain and simple, I would not of csed this weeked had this sale not been going on.
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    asd29 wrote: »
    Holds absolutely no merit. You were playing the game before this 2 days ago. IF rollback happens it goes back to that state. At worst you're doing the exact same things you'd be doing except without +12.

Now I'm already on+12 a long time ago on main. but I took full advantage of this as well by buying packs to +12 alts. But I wasn't oblivious to the fact that it was heavily mispriced (yet to see anyone say they didn't know it wasn't mispriced) and there was a strong possibility that there'd be repercussions eg a rollback.

At the end of the day it also hurts f2p players. ToF which are easily obtained through checkin and anything buyable with ToF is worthless. Runes another easily farmed item for f2p to make gold is pretty much LOL across all servers. At the end of the day it's still the old timers and HEAVY csers who have the upperhand. You may have +12 gear but you still have no gems, no fusions and no masteries/resists and no gold because anything you can farm or sell is worthless. All the csers have to do to stay on top is to buy fusions and sell at grossly inflated prices.

Mind letting "us" the players decide what hurts us ?

Frakken expensive 5g stars or 20g star diamonds, it's all the same to us. Economy obviously still exists, it's just more fun suddenly.

Personally I have no plans on quitting, but if most of my friends do as some claim they will, I would consider it as well. This mistake finally brought some fun and excitement into this forgooten fleet-published-mmo-number23 this company holds and feeds us crumbs every once in a while to remind us to pay tribute.

When you think about it, this game has no content, it has just way to earn experience, gear and hamster-cage-area pvp. If they didn't let us dress up like dolls, we'd all be long gone.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mind letting "us" the players decide what hurts us ?

Frakken expensive 5g stars or 20g star diamonds, it's all the same to us. Economy obviously still exists, it's just more fun suddenly.

Personally I have no plans on quitting, but if most of my friends do as some claim they will, I would consider it as well. This mistake finally brought some fun and excitement into this forgooten fleet-published-mmo-number23 this company holds and feeds us crumbs every once in a while to remind us to pay tribute.

When you think about it, this game has no content, it has just way to earn experience, gear and hamster-cage-area pvp. If they didn't let us dress up like dolls, we'd all be long gone.

As I said I don't really care either way. I know I'll be gouging f2p on gems, fusions and star diamonds and then it'll just be raging at that if there's no change. If it gets rolled back I wasn't dumb or oblivious enough to the fact that PWE might try to fix their mistake.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • niko69
    niko69 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yeah everybody knew it was to good to be true, but didnt want to miss out on the possibility of it staying. if you pass up that chance you would truly miss out on the alts 12's and well you know... many people ended up buying just to stay competitive
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gohan201 wrote: »
    And to stat the obvious: I dont think many ppl care if a rollback happens or not I think ppl who CS like me are more concerned with our REAL LIFE money being spent on nothing. Money that we work hard for, IDK abbout +12 i care about my money. Plain and simple, I would not of csed this weeked had this sale not been going on.

THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT... I was already at 12/12 on all my gear and I don't care if others get 12/12 too... I care about the real life money I spent on the game specifically to buy Nova Packs. I also would NOT have CS'd this weekend, had the sale not been going on. :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    asd29 wrote: »
    As I said I don't really care either way. I know I'll be gouging f2p on gems, fusions and star diamonds and then it'll just be raging at that if there's no change. If it gets rolled back I wasn't dumb or oblivious enough to the fact that PWE might try to fix their mistake.

Whats the difference ? one way or another, something darn expensive is holding people back and they need to overcome that to get 4 gem slots. Personally I prefer it not being something with a 4/8% chance.

What exactly do you guys have a problem with ?
    the fact the gap between csers and freeloaders just got smaller ?
    whats best for us and the server "economy" which is tied to ego / paycheck equation.
    or are you just worried our beloved corporate giant won't make as much money ?

I must say, never before have I met such nice and caring people. No way in hell are there people just not liking to see what they worked hard for being dirt-cheap and easy now... and hey, thats a good reason nobody can really argue about. Can't see why not just admit it instead of pretending to be the savior of game-economy.

Either way, i'm off to bed. Should be amusing for at least a while longer.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • vorphnessx
    edited March 2013
    i don't cs and i support roll back. Everyone knew it was too good to be true anyway
  • Chindril - Eyrda
    Chindril - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah just like mercury packs, it was too good to be true.

And those that didn't buy them got screwed.
  • Zameri - Lionheart
    Zameri - Lionheart Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    and once again i am forced to post my video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1RMnWMEdc&feature=youtu.be

or the original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RKIDVIHxZs

Pick your poison
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<SuperNova>

Therefore, Shigofumi
  • vorphnessx
    edited April 2013
    Yeah just like mercury packs, it was too good to be true.

And those that didn't buy them got screwed.

merc packs was like buy 1 free 2
    nova pack = 20 leaves = 50 star crystals; or if u do some calculations normal price is 1600 leaves = 100 star crystals. So if u use 1600 worth of leaves for nova pack = 4k star crystals. Merc packs not even close to this 1. So, yeah.