• tamaysin
    tamaysin Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    99djrm.jpg
  • LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart
    LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    anyone know anything yet?

Yew are going to have to wait until 9:30PM Pacific time just to get a update. Not even knowing if the severs will be up, JUST a update on what's going on. *up down up down left right left right a b a b start select* WHY YEW NO WORK!
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    All I can say is that I hope that PWE reads at least some of the forums before deciding on the action they will take in response to this (rollback, etc). Or better yet they should put up a poll or input thread of some kind. If they wind up going in a direction that conflicts with the majority player opinion, I can see a lot of people quitting. Not everyone will be happy no matter what is decided, but PWE should at least go with the popular player opinion on this to reduce the loss of player base. Without players, there is no economy or even a game to fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • subtleist
    subtleist Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i jus wanna play todaytt25[1].gif
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• Chaotikiss - Eyrda
    Chaotikiss - Eyrda Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is how to handle the situation like a professional... repost if u agree.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/macys-necklace-mistake-1500-47-170235677.html
  • cyusty
    cyusty Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    and guys on your wanting rl money back cant happen :/ here is proof

PWE may charge fees to access and acquire certain game items or participate in game activities on the Website and may allow the purchase of in game "points" that may be applied to the purchase of in game items or activities ("Zen") ANY APPLICABLE ZEN, FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON. ZEN HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.

the source is http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

sorry :/

Ill not put base on that...there have been refunds before (zen to real money)
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    :d :d :d :d
  • jbullock10181994
    jbullock10181994 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    All I can say is that I hope that PWE reads the at least some of the forums before deciding upon the action they will take in response to this (rollback, etc). Or better yet they should put up a poll or input thread of some kind. If they wind up going in a direction that conflicts with the majority player opinion, I can see a lot of people quitting. Not everyone will be happy no matter what is decided, but PWE should at least go with the popular player opinion on this to reduce the loss of player base. Without players, there is no economy or even a game to fix.

Was fixed the second it came out buy the price adjusting to the mass in flow messed up would be if someone tried to sell 1000 stars at 5g a pop but instead price went way down so ppl can get something that is almost impossible pwe just mad cause no one got to buy the damn expensive star crystal packs anymore because
  • zbluestella
    zbluestella Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    why the hell would you all want a roll back? are all of you that damn stupid? if you are go to a mental hospital or back to school please. I would love to know who is losing money from this bogo. I WOULD LOVE TO. Please just tell me who is actually getting the negatives from this bogo. BECAUSE IM SURE AS HELL EVERYONE IS BENEFITING. If you bought the star crystal before the bogo, that your own damn fault. If you gonna QQ about that, go learn how to not be selfish.

As far as I have read most of us DO NOT want a roll back, or a fix which may include binding leaf market items to whichever character they are currently on. We DON'T want either of those solutions.
  • thunderguild
    thunderguild Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If rollback i will lost my ZEN ,gold and soul for this for sure hope you can find better solution and nothing lost to player who work hard for this !!!!:mad::mad::mad:
  • koralyne20
    koralyne20 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    People are quoting me & agree with me *moment of special*

heh, now if only I could change my name so y'all knew who I was..

But on a serious note, since people seem to be reading this still I will post here what I posted on the Facebook page;

(and I quote)

The easiest solution for everyone, to save FW players and yourselves too much trouble is to simply remove the Nova Packs from the cash shop and let it sort itself out, not do a full rollback! Although, you should have another sale on Star Dias.. since this sale was actually an incredible opportunity for people who can't cash shop, not every mess up is a mistake, I myself cash shop but a good friend of mine who can't cash shop got his gear +12 and he is so happy about it, me being able to provide him with some star diamonds to help him out was the best thing I've done in this game, more so then my own accomplishments.. the economy will sort itself out, there's only so many star crystals, they will be used, and the prices will level out.. it's simple supply and demand. Don't **** up an entire game over one misprint, embrace it and let people be happy with new gear, beside the Tuffy mount is so cute! What's wrong with a Tuffocalypse?

EVERYTHING is wrong with Tuffy : <! didn't manage to get one QQ____
  • KhaManhDan - Eyrda
    KhaManhDan - Eyrda Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is how to handle the situation like a professional... repost if u agree.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/macys-necklace-mistake-1500-47-170235677.html

100% true
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe they're waiting for server time to be April 1st, and then go "APRIL FOOLS, the downtime is actually the new content! Have fun!"

...well I can dream, can't I? :c
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    anyone know anything yet?

Doubt they'll give us anything new until reset or something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • KhaManhDan - Eyrda
    KhaManhDan - Eyrda Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As far as I have read most of us DO NOT want a roll back, or a fix which may include binding leaf market items to whichever character they are currently on. We DON'T want either of those solutions.

go to like..hmm i think page 10 or something...that where i started and just jumped down here....lots of stupid asses wanting a roll back = pissing me off to the max.
  • magnustbear
    magnustbear Posts: 29
    edited March 2013
    and guys on your wanting rl money back cant happen :/ here is proof

PWE may charge fees to access and acquire certain game items or participate in game activities on the Website and may allow the purchase of in game "points" that may be applied to the purchase of in game items or activities ("Zen") ANY APPLICABLE ZEN, FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON. ZEN HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.

the source is http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

sorry :/

And this is the reason both the UK and the EU have unfair contract clause laws. PWE breaks the sales of goods and services act, and no matter what they put in T&Cs, they are bound by law to honour that contract of sale No T&C can override the law. Why do you think microsoft has been hit with so many fines in europe? For axactly this reason. Oh, I should also mention, it does not matter where in the world PWE are based, they trade in Europe, so are subject to european law in that georgraphical area. The statement above would only be enforcable when people want to reclaim cash for unused zen, or for zen they bought accidentaly or want to transfer to another account or player. In this case, PWE has failed to provide the goods/service they offered so are in breach of contract (even if no contract is signed a standard contract is applicable to all purchases). PWE do not have a leg to stand on and could face financial disaster if a rollback, or any other manipulation of purchased items occurs.
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    go to like..hmm i think page 10 or something...that where i started and just jumped down here....lots of stupid asses wanting a roll back = pissing me off to the max.

Kha I've been reading i think i saw 3 trolls fcking around saying to roll back :D Goomz being one of them :P now hush and go eat candy Noob
  • vampir77
    vampir77 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    are we sure this is the last time when happend.......think about
  • NexoDS - Eyrda
    NexoDS - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013

lol dude
    ur opinion doesn't count
    u look at it from ur point of view
    they're looking at it generally
    and they do what they think is right
    its the will of the gm's
    start accapting the facts

regards nexo
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    Romkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And this is the reason both the UK and the EU have unfair contract clause laws. PWE breaks the sales of goods and services act, and no matter what they put in T&Cs, they are bound by law to honour that contract of sale No T&C can override the law. Why do you think microsoft has been hit with so many fines in europe? For axactly this reason. Oh, I should also mention, it does not matter where in the world PWE are based, they trade in Europe, so are subject to european law in that georgraphical area. The statement above would only be enforcable when people want to reclaim cash for unused zen, or for zen they bought accidentaly or want to transfer to another account or player. In this case, PWE has failed to provide the goods/service they offered so are in breach of contract (even if no contract is signed a standard contract is applicable to all purchases). PWE do not have a leg to stand on and could face financial disaster if a rollback, or any other manipulation of purchased items occurs.

now if claims were good enough put it simply that i interpreted it that you want a refund they can investigate the claim and go to court and if it is not a valid enough claim the person wanting a refund has to pay all of the court bills and what not for PWE :/ didnt add that part cause that was not the point i was tryin to make O.o but i am sure people "may" have gotten money back but idk anyone who attempted such thing so i cant say
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • lawyer123
    lawyer123 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Servers are DOWN.
    we are committed to ensuring that no players lose Zen...

-The Forsaken World Team

No, man. People lost not ZEN, people lost real money. The money they gave to PWI. If not the desire to buy this thing, you would not get the money. You are going to put back ZEN into real money and return it to users? No? Then it's called FRAUD. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud. This In criminal law, not in the game, in real life. You fraudulently took money from customers and keep them. Users will sue you and you will lose. And the user agreement will not help you.
  • justwhatttt
    justwhatttt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The first mistake was fashion. a lot of people lost good identify at gear.
    PWI sent players only few scroll for re-buy... too much people lost good attribute.

Mercury Stattue bogo yes it's another fail. But for this no rollback? why..

Now? And now another fail bogo?

i'm sure %100 not %99.9 in the future a lot of people talk about PWI.

Don't play PWI games, PWI LOL!? PWI is a thief. And others...

Dear DEV or GM's If you do rollback do it without any loss.

Or a lot of people will be angry..
  • LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart
    LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    viiix wrote: »
    Maybe they're waiting for server time to be April 1st, and then go "APRIL FOOLS, the downtime is actually the new content! Have fun!"

...well I can dream, can't I? :c

*Dreams with yew!*
    *Uses shrink pill's on tuffy and makes him a baby ele.* So strong yew can still hold me +1 xD
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *Dreams with yew!*
    *Uses shrink pill's on tuffy and makes him a baby ele.* So strong yew can still hold me +1 xD

Baby Tuffa! I would love that! :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • jbullock10181994
    jbullock10181994 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Ya this is very true I for one already have my lawyer on stand by so that he can start the lawsuit if anything does happen if not well pwe used their brain for once I'm not about to get scammed I don't play that ****
  • zbluestella
    zbluestella Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol dude
    ur opinion doesn't count
    u look at it from ur point of view
    they're looking at it generally
    and they do what they think is right
    its the will of the gm's
    start accapting the facts

regards nexo

Sadly, this is likely the biggest truth spoken today. I will hold out hope that they can grab a collective brain though and maybe, just maybe, not do something even more stupid than they have today.
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Heeeey NYXA,

any news from the staff? We really do not want to wait so many hours without update.

Our final decision is:

Remove Pack, Restart Server. Don't touch anything else. Pass it on if possible. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • koralyne20
    koralyne20 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeyyyy 800posts in 5hours! tumblr_inline_mgfn7ckgB21qgptc4.gif
  • Chaotikiss - Eyrda
    Chaotikiss - Eyrda Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    does anyone know how to make c4? also, I was wondering where the forsaken world office is located if anyone knows.
  • bsgohan
    bsgohan Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    koralyne20 wrote: »
    EVERYTHING is wrong with Tuffy : <! didn't manage to get one QQ____

me either :( still had 500 orbs to open was waiting for lucky sign:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]