Comments

• wildalmond
    wildalmond Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thrift Shop
  • DamonLady - Illyfue
    DamonLady - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are They Gonna Rollback??this Sucks ****...after Eveyone Csed For It Now They Take It Back...fkin Greedy Asses
  • b0bweiser1
    b0bweiser1 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The issue is that they messed up, and are going to fix it by the ppl that play their game. Just because they are worried about making future sales in the cash shop. Greedy much pwe

punishing us will only lead to the game GOING BROKE!, I assue you if they roll back I will take my money to some other game and I don't think I'm alone in this matter, Roll back and see how fast this game dies!
  • jbullock10181994
    jbullock10181994 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wouldnt have happened if they had people who actually worked they not in the office 99% of the time if someone had been there or atleast monitoring the forums they could have stopped this the second it happened
  • koralyne20
    koralyne20 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You wish, its not a joke.

well hello WoW and Tera then! o:
  • luckyx86
    luckyx86 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Some things has been done without cash shop.. like fashion re-ids for sample.. And what now? I lose it, and maybe never will get this luck again, cuz FW serveice have deep in **** what happen on their servers? 48h playin ithout response on this BUG? If they do roll back I'm going to ask for an immediate return on my REAL money on my paypal account, or case goes to court.. Fortunately, I have lawyers and judges in my family..
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wouldnt have happened if they had people who actually worked they not in the office 99% of the time if someone had been there or atleast monitoring the forums they could have stopped this the second it happened

Well I dont know about you, but I have no desire to work 7 days a week. I can only imagine that FW staff would like some days off as well.
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotikiss - Eyrda
    Chaotikiss - Eyrda Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    funny-pic-mcdonalds.jpg
  • ruwr23
    ruwr23 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • vadigar
    vadigar Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I dunno what there solution will be but if they refund leaves ill be sad cuz I would never have put in the money if it weren't for the deal. I only dropped $20 on the nova and because of the nova packs I bought $40 more on transfer packs that i wouldn't need otherwise for a long time. Same for my wife she invested for the same reason. The only solution that will make people happy is to fix the price and move on. Its digital content to PWI not like they gave us all free cars by accident. The economy in game isn't based around the handful of items in the nova pack. PWI don't be like American government the more you try to fix this the worse you will make it. No bail outs refunds etc. accept the mistake fire the person who made the mess up or put him in the mail room. But if the "solution" recoils to the players your only gonna mess up your player base worse than it already was. This was a help to the game and to the player base the economy will right itself out if left alone. The economy is fixable by just doing no BOGOs or sales for a couple months or so.
  • neonophobic
    neonophobic Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    YA_DUN_GOOFED_by_yadungoofedplz.jpg

I didn't want to post one with the little girl crying though lol!
    Played beta, Returned, Started over
    ~Server: Lionheart~
    Kiieraa - Rebel Priest
    Kieer - Blood Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Credits to Magicka for the signature

Roll backs, Roll backs everywhere!
    Good-Bye Nova Packs
    Hello angry gamers
    ***Sunday, March 31, 2013***
  • conundrumer
    conundrumer Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well I dont know about you, but I have no desire to work 7 days a week. I can only imagine that FW staff would like some days off as well.

I don't know if you've had a job before but everyone doesn't have to be at work at the same time...
  • k2iputsi
    k2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited March 2013

wouldnt really call it a work to check on forum from time to time (not once in 48 hours)
    they should check their work right after upping it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart
    LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Servers are DOWN.

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to provide you with an update regarding the downtime. Currently, our developers are working hard to resolve an issue with the Nova Packs. Due to the complexity of the issue, we anticipate that it will take several hours for this issue to be address. We hope to provide you with another update at 9:30PM Pacific Time.

At this time the specifics regarding how the issue will be resolved are not yet determined. We are looking into multiple solutions and will post an announcement once the specific plan has been determined. Rest assured that we are committed to ensuring that no players lose Zen as a result of this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we address this. We appreciate your dedication and hope to have things worked out as soon as possible.

-The Forsaken World Team

It's been well over four hours... where is the update on the severs?:mad:
  • kiheiji
    kiheiji Posts: 54
    edited March 2013
    funny-pic-mcdonalds.jpg

So that's where Kluer eats.
  • Salacie - Storm Legion
    Salacie - Storm Legion Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Funny-Animals-EPIC-FAIL-Indeed_zps364cbb3a.jpg

best photo to describe them.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Human Assassin= Hotter then you!
    Human Mage= Even more hotter then you!
    Lycan Priest= OMG Dayum thats hotter then you!
  • vadigar
    vadigar Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im thinking me and my guild may start looking into none PWI games to move to and play just in case we all get boned on this deal.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's been well over four hours... where is the update on the severs?:mad:

We hope to provide you with another update at 9:30PM Pacific Time.

Not anywhere near 9:30 pm it's only 1:55 pm Pacific Time
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • DamonLady - Illyfue
    DamonLady - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    oh and one more thing...why PWE claims was "bugged price" since in EVERY BANNER they made/posted was 20 leafs price??????????????????? fkin liars...ripoff
  • _Cronos - Storm Legion
    _Cronos - Storm Legion Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    After this weekend i am 100% sure PWE is just a testing company where NASA is training it's monkeys.
    Long time ago i said staff was incompetent and a sht load of fanboys and bottom kissers said to stop calling out the staff bla bla bla etc. There u have it!!! Staff is so great i would not hire them to do my laundry. This issue won't affect me at all so i have no reason to complain. But i can't understand how incompetent staff must be to do such a mistake.

Really hope "Head Monkey" will find a fair solution to this mess so people can keep some of their stuff cause if not i don't want to be here to witness the mass exodus that will happen in the next days.

Happy Easter everyone!!!
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2013

nowhere has anyone advocating people being in the office on the weekend said it has to be the same people who work during the week and that they need to work 7 days a week. jfc, with all the issues they have, with all the people who spend absurd amounts of money on this game how hard is it really to hire someone to work weekends only to deal with **** like this (no offense nyxa, you do a good job for your abilities but honestly we need someone with more capabilities here). i've said it before and i'll say it again there are people out there with jobs that require working on the weekends or at least having the option to come in on weekends if something goes wrong. i work somewhere that is open 24/7, 7 days a week. i go to class and have work shifts during the week, and then i have more work shifts on the weekend. i'm dont complain, i just learn to coordinate my social life/free time around my work schedule. pwe can suck it up and do the same, no?

pwe can have a day off when they prove they can have a straight week or two without some cluster**** popping up.
  • koralyne20
    koralyne20 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Them checking how much money was transferred for this Nova Pack tumblr_mkhivlNSM71ri08goo1_500.gif
  • xstirfriedx
    xstirfriedx Posts: 9
    edited March 2013
    T'was the night before Easter, and all thru the game,
    Cash shoppers were spending, just going insane !!
    I had purchased some leaves with my hard earned cash,
    but had waited to spend them, so not to be rash.

So early this morning I made a purchase or two,
    bought 20 nova packs, one for me, one for you!
    With lots of joy and excitement, I opened some up
    and was totally happy with my unbeleivable luck!!

But I was tired and maybe a little crabby,
    so I jumped into bed for a real quick nappy.
    I awoke from my slumber and made some fresh coffee,
    Thought maybe I should buy more, just a small spree.

But up in the World Chat, there rose such a clatter,
    I rushed to the forums, to see what the matter.
    and there was a statement made by a GM,
    and I knew in an instant the game would not be the same!!

A warning was posted not to buy more, but who knows who read it ,
    no one can know for sure.
    But GM's were upset, and had no cure, to fix this big problem,
    will the game endure?

So in a big panic they shut down all the servers,
    and upset all the players, the calm and the nervers.
    Without much warning they they hit the off switch,
    and can sit back in leisure, while the rest of us *****.

And now in the forums there rose such a roar,
    with hundreds of players angry and sore,
    with no posts to go on, no info to share,
    I may find a new game , I just do not know where.

So thank you so much for destroying my game,
    hoping so much your next Holiday is the same.
    I wish you good luck in fixing this mess,
    and to all a Happy Easter and may you all be God blessed .

Level 80 Sin
    Level 80 MM
    Level Priest
  • Chaotikiss - Eyrda
    Chaotikiss - Eyrda Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Happy easter

funny-Jesus-cross-meme.jpg
  • macheteroxx
    macheteroxx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yay 65 pages so far, come on guys i know we can make it to page #100. As mentioned by our AWESOME (coughs) GM, we are NOT going to lose zen...What will we lose? only FW (Fail Wolrd) knows.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    T'was the night before Easter, and all thru the game,
    Cash shoppers were spending, just going insane !!
    I had purchased some leaves with my hard earned cash,
    but had waited to spend them, so not to be rash.

So early this morning I made a purchase or two,
    bought 20 nova packs, one for me, one for you!
    With lots of joy and excitement, I opened some up
    and was totally happy with my unbeleivable luck!!

But I was tired and maybe a little crabby,
    so I jumped into bed for a real quick nappy.
    I awoke from my slumber and made some fresh coffee,
    Thought maybe I should buy more, just a small spree.

But up in the World Chat, there rose such a clatter,
    I rushed to the forums, to see what the matter.
    and there was a statement made by a GM,
    and I knew in an instant the game would not be the same!!

A warning was posted not to buy more, but who knows who read it ,
    no one can know for sure.
    But GM's were upset, and had no cure, to fix this big problem,
    will the game endure?

So in a big panic they shut down all the servers,
    and upset all the players, the calm and the nervers.
    Without much warning they they hit the off switch,
    and can sit back in leisure, while the rest of us *****.

And now in the forums there rose such a roar,
    with hundreds of players angry and sore,
    with no posts to go on, no info to share,
    I may find a new game , I just do not know where.

So thank you so much for destroying my game,
    hoping so much your next Holiday is the same.
    I wish you good luck in fixing this mess,
    and to all a Happy Easter and may you all be God blessed .

Level 80 Sin
    Level 80 MM
    Level Priest

best post ive seen so far.
  • babyjayyy
    babyjayyy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. Rerolling would be bad for the players who invested in the packs.
    2. The players who have worked hard to get fortification/runes for however long the game has been up, without cash shopping, are probably scratching their heads now.

Just look at the market: Between AH, the eyrda leaf exchange, and general trading, players have tried to do some balancing as is.
    Star diamonds boosted in price, which definitely appeals to the players who have worked hard for their fortification.
    Making fortification transfer "harder" actually pays off in this situation.

But there are those who are in between as well; such as the players who busted their chops for fortification and haven't transferred gear yet, and now its become way harder with the boosted prices of star diamonds.
    A good idea would be to raise the leaf needed for star diamonds from the cash shop, but to now make star diamonds an available but limited source in-game through questing/instances. It would hinder the diamonds from flooding the economy through the cash shop without depriving players of the zen they spent, AND give those who don't cash shop a chance at the Star diamonds without paying ridiculous prices. So a good start would be to remove the current pack for the star diamonds.

A big problem is the runes that were made after the fact, not the ones that came out for they are definitely not as significant. That is a tough problem to fix. Though the prices of ToF have went way down, giving equal opportunity to those who don't cs, to get plenty of soul gold. Ultimately the real problem would be between the soul gold flux and runes in the system. If the runes and ToF go back up in worth it would not benefit the non CSer's who have worked for all their runes. Soul gold inflation seems inevitable. But to accommodate non cser's, after inflation, you'd have to make it more available in game, atleast for a time until the economy settles back down after the packs have gone.

I mean altogether im just speaking freely. Potentially could be overlooking some stuff. Any feedback or comments regarding my comment would be appreciated.
    Wish the admins best of luck with this situation, for it is quite a pickle lol.
  • b0bweiser1
    b0bweiser1 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here is a plan to fix the site, Instead of doing a roll back make it where you can 15 sock gear and have the rate drop using more sc to get the 15 sock there is a number of ways to fix this without a roll back, Doin a roll back would be bad for this game at this time find something to burn off all of the sc and while your at is just shut down the cash shop for a few days, And in no time things will work out and everone will be happy cser and noncser
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    oh and one more thing...why PWE claims was "bugged price" since in EVERY BANNER they made/posted was 20 leafs price??????????????????? fkin liars...ripoff

I saw no such banners.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]