True Rune and Normal rune with same skill will add?

jonnyisland1
jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I have a question about using a rune.
Like the titel said im having a true rune from another skill tree. Now i got a normal rune with the same talentskill and im wondering if it will stack up?
Anyone tried it so far? ty in advanced
Post edited by jonnyisland1 on

Comments

• blueskull22
    blueskull22 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have a question about using a rune.
    Like the titel said im having a true rune from another skill tree. Now i got a normal rune with the same talentskill and im wondering if it will stack up?
    Anyone tried it so far? ty in advanced

nope the max talent points from rune is 1 per talent no matter how many runes with same talent u put u will get only 1 bonus talent lvl
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nope the max talent points from rune is 1 per talent no matter how many runes with same talent u put u will get only 1 bonus talent lvl

I dont think that was his question.

Normally you cannot get a skill from another tree with a normal rune. This is only possible wiith a true rune. But if you add a true + a normal rune of that same talent in the other tree: Will they stack?

For example: Seed of life as a dark vamp: true seed of life + (not true) seed of life rune.
    Will this get the Seed of life skill 2/3 or just 1/3?
  • Odromir - Illyfue
    Odromir - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Not only was that not OPs question, but your response is not even true. Max talent points from runes for any given talent is one point above the talent's "natural maximum". If you have a talent 1/3 for example with say one point in it already from spending actual talent points, then you can add 3 more points to it from runes, making it 4/3.

I don't know the answer to OP's question, though....
    Ghorak - Level 80 Protector - Illyfue
  • blueskull22
    blueskull22 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not only was that not OPs question, but your response is not even true. Max talent points from runes for any given talent is one point above the talent's "natural maximum". If you have a talent 1/3 for example with say one point in it already from spending actual talent points, then you can add 3 more points to it from runes, making it 4/3.

I don't know the answer to OP's question, though....

u can get only 1 lvl bonus from runes (true, normal or adv rune type doesnt matter) per talent!!! no matter if talent is 0/3, 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3
  • Odromir - Illyfue
    Odromir - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    u can get only 1 lvl bonus from runes (true, normal or adv rune type doesnt matter) per talent!!! no matter if talent is 0/3, 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3

pk27mlP.png

Am I a wizzard then?

If you are done, can the two of us get out of the way of this thread now, please?
    Ghorak - Level 80 Protector - Illyfue
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Thats entirely false, as the image in the post above me has demonstrated. You can get as many as possible to bring your talent level up to the natural maximum +1.
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok it seems i need to me more specific since most didnt understood what i meant.
    I have a wind mage and i got True Fire shield rune, so i could aquire that talent trough the rune. Now i have another Normal rune also with the Fire shield talent. The question is now can i get the talent to 2/3 with the normal rune?
  • riffuelraffit
    riffuelraffit Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    it will work. also up to 4/3.
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2013

You're an idiot, stop giving advice to people.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.