So, we have questions about the rollback

Comments

• Calamitee - Storm Legion
    Calamitee - Storm Legion Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    UK law is The Sales Of Goods Act 1979. Within it there is a clause that states that goods offered at a price and sold at that price is a matured contract. If a retailer has made an error then that is their issue and have to abide by the advertised price.

In a nutshell the goods have been bought by the players at the advertised price, there has been no wrong doing by the players concerned and as such there is NO duty to hand the goods back, IT IS ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO TAKE THE GOODS BACK AS A RESULT OF THE COMPANIES ERROR.

I will standby this LAW and if needs be take legal advice on it.

Screenshot your bags and banks as evidence and do it NOW

;_; damn yo i wish i lived in the UK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Think what is convenient ..... lots of people on the server says, if roll back, then they delete an account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • spirallianz
    spirallianz Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    skaas wrote: »
    I think there is a bigger issue here to be quite frank.

Recently the FW development team have "Supposedly" been working closer towards the aspirations of the player base, this is simply not true.

Clearly your development team are about as useful and resourceful as a chocolate fireguard.

How can you NOT know about this so called bug?

Have you not heard of TESTING??

Then you claim it may require a Roll-Back because of a possible exploit that you regret you had not noticed "sooner"?
    How in the Great Gods green earth can you NOT notice this??

The sudden influx of transactions and leaf transfers from the European region prior and immediately after the release of this pack??

I will tell you why.... because you DO NOT take the time to actually "Log-in" to the servers and check your own damned games.

This is like a chef serving food to customers that he has not tasted.

This has not just left a bad taste in peoples mouths, you have given your player base bloody food poisoning.

There is no getting around this now PWE, you've made a lot of people metaphorically ill and now you are going to have to pay for it.

True! Very True
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1607218000&dateline=1364775733[/SIGPIC]
    MOST EPIC BOGO EVER!
    Most fail work from FW Team ever!
    And now the they BLAME THE PLAYER'S! for doing what they asked "Take advantage" XD they said that in the pack discription, and we did what they wanted
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone else find the pack description ironic? In the cash shop, the pack says something like "buy it while you can at this low price"

Ijs.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • XVladIII - Eyrda
    XVladIII - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There is no concrete plan at the moment. And the rollback is just an option we MIGHT take. It is 6:20AM in U.S, and it is Easter today. So it will be difficult to get hold of all necessary engineers to come up with the concrete plan. But as mentioned, we will announce the plan as we find out more. We will find a way to find a fair way to fix this issue.

Let me get this straight to your head. Me and my GF CS in this game for this Bonus! If you want to rollback, you gotta roll back our CASH and CASH only. We do not want your stupid leaves!

I think this is against the rules and i can complain your company for cheating. Give some Good Bonus and let all people TOP UP and after that ROLLBACK? After that apologize to everyone for the ** up that you made and make you rich and ** us up by giving us leaves? KEEP YOUR LEAVES! The fault is on your end, not ours. If you want rollback fine... Roll back to the time before you release those Bonus and give us back our money!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PWE New Motto - WE Fcked Up, YOU pay for it
    1st April 2013 - Forsaken World Dooms Day.... Killed by bunch of Monkeys... R.I.P.
  • k2iputsi
    k2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    agreed
    (btw you cant sue them if they give real money back :) )
    economy takes some weeks and its back
    it will be a lot bigger crash of economy if roll back and people will leave
    fire the admin that made the mistake and lets go on with the game as it already is
    (or just dont give him his share of the money you made as charging zen must be top of the year over this weekend)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GOA - Illyfue
    GOA - Illyfue Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. it wasnt a bug - because it was announced or did the staff forget to put "0" at the end LOL

P.S.

I saw never more players online then in these days , so CSers crying about ***** up economy but I think its now just fair enough to play !
    < Immortal >
  • MorganaC - Storm Legion
    MorganaC - Storm Legion Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    this is BS -.- they cant roll back its their fault i CSed for this event... i dont want to lose my 12/12 gear... or my runes... or my gold... this is just a BIG BS! -.- ppl QQ about economy wen i was already **** thx to the MS bogo... whats the BIG DEAL.... Leave with it and move on!.....
    '
    totally agreed, take off the pack and let it go, i never seen so many happy people and the excuse of "**** the economy"? please.... we always have it during weekends, one day the server will go back, no need that, i only spent 5 dollars during the event, but some other sold their families for leaves, stop this non sense and deal with your mistake like all humans do.

i usually am very patient about everything in this game, very polite but this is ridiculous, you screwed up, deal with it. no need to make people sad, use as a anniversary gift and done.

CSers will keep csing, so stop being insane. this madness is not our fault.
    :mad:
    MorganaC - Storm Legion T;Away
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Funny all were QQ please roll back, now they QQ no no roll back hahahaha

• kingslayer1993
    kingslayer1993 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The said roll back will be an abuse on you part, Forsaken World Team, you do know that, right ? And what's up with the total ignorace for you player data base ? You don't check if a pack is right after you put it in ? You stated it on main page ?

quote:

For this weekend only, Nova Pack, Transfer Pack, and Pack of Hope will be available through FW cash shop. Check out these exclusive bonus packs and stack up while the deal lasts!

From March 30th, 12:01 AM PDT to March 31st, 11:59 PM PDT, the bonus packs will appear on the "New" and "Bonus" section of the cash shop. See below of the bonus pack contents.

The full contents of the Nova Pack are:

50x Star Crystal

15x Giant Orb

The full contents of the Transfer Pack are:

1x Star Diamond

2x Star Fragment

The full contents of the Pack of Hope are:

1x Star of Hope

1x Elite Star of Hope

Tags: FW News

asdsadau.jpg

Where are is the bug forsakennoblesse ??? because you posted in news.

0And let's say you abuse the power you have yet again, will you work for our 2 weekend days ? make up for our soon to be lost work ? Please do tell us, cause to be honest i'm tired of this sort of ****, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

remindes me of halloween event rofl there was a page on the reroll for that too but people got buthurt when they didnt know about it they did this foir a reason lol they posted this on the web page the news this is not a bug or a glitch they wont rollback and if they do they can get sued and it is a felony for false advertiseing
  • cyusty
    cyusty Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. it wasnt a bug - because it was announced or did the staff forget to put "0" at the end LOL

P.S.

I saw never more players online then in these days , so CSers crying about ***** up economy but I think its now just fair enough to play !

Not all CSers cry about economy fck up..i have seen lot of them pointing that they will quit if theres a rollback...and its my case also!
  • Calaspawn - Eyrda
    Calaspawn - Eyrda Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    im2gr84u wrote: »
    Funny all were QQ please roll back, now they QQ no no roll back hahahaha

Everyone I talked to was really happy about this deal. I saw people cash shopping who never even thought about spending money on the game before and the servers were more active than I had ever seen them.
  • quintin123456
    quintin123456 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes that is true we will get plenty ppl back in pvp > i spoke to my law to and they are commiting fraud if they dont return our money will win instantly our case . So we will wait and see what they do. It is fun the economy is not hurt so muck its 2 items in fw out of thousand that are cheap now dont see the problem.
  • xepikx
    xepikx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Let me get this straight to your head. Me and my GF CS in this game for this Bonus! If you want to rollback, you gotta roll back our CASH and CASH only. We do not want your stupid leaves!

I think this is against the rules and i can complain your company for cheating. Give some Good Bonus and let all people TOP UP and after that ROLLBACK? After that apologize to everyone for the ** up that you made and make you rich and ** us up by giving us leaves? KEEP YOUR LEAVES! The fault is on your end, not ours. If you want rollback fine... Roll back to the time before you release those Bonus and give us back our money!

I agree,i feel i been royaly skrewd,i guess thos stupid orbs i got from thos packs makes perfect anal beads cause it feels like there shoving it up my............errr this ruined my easter dinner
  • Earthgirl - Storm Legion
    Earthgirl - Storm Legion Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What concerns me here is that all who bought the packs did so in good faith.

There was no way in the world that we could know that the price set by the development team was an error.

Buying an item at a price set by the development team is not an exploit, especially as there is no mechanism for telling if the price is correct.

Any correction of this monumental **** up will need to recompense those who bought them fully, and not disadvantage or cause loss to those third parties that traded these items.

Tread very carefully here PWE, one slip up and you have nailed this game's coffin shut.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LvL 90. Fix the avatars please.
  • Calaspawn - Eyrda
    Calaspawn - Eyrda Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cyusty wrote: »
    Not all CSers cry about economy fck up..i have seen lot of them pointing that they will quit if theres a rollback...and its my case also!

Same here.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You could have seen this after the shitload of posts when it opend.... you ould have done somethig that morning.... but to let it go THAT long then say OOPS rollbak everything is HORSESHIT i got some damn nice runes from this and geuss what they gonna go poof now and so are the gifts i gave my guildies... geuss who looks like a total jack **** to his guildies now ME not you ME

Go **** yourselves FW
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grimhild - Dyos
    Grimhild - Dyos Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If pwe restores chars i quit pwe games for ever.

who is with me?

spend 50

So what? Do you really think PWE cares?
    Do you recognized how many games with a cashshop PWE runs? Your loss is low compared to their offer.
    Therefore goodbye -_-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will freeze you from within, until all that remains is an icy husk.
  • longvillejohn
    longvillejohn Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What concerns me here is that all who bought the packs did so in good faith.

There was no way in the world that we could know that the price set by the development team was an error.

Buying an item at a price set by the development team is not an exploit, especially as there is no mechanism for telling if the price is correct.

Any correction of this monumental **** up will need to recompense those who bought them fully, and not disadvantage or cause loss to those third parties that traded these items.

Tread very carefully here PWE, one slip up and you have nailed this game's coffin shut.

Yea take a minute to look at what happen to Raiderz with the 'dupe' problem. How well is that game doing now? They cried for Rollback and never got one. Most here not want a rollback that I can see. I don't want to lose all I did this weekend in Wota or Adventure Quests, not to mention Rifts.
  • luissieg
    luissieg Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    April Fooooollllllllllllllllll Trolorlolrololrololr
    When we PK, We don't need a reason....
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well if they do a rollback i may quit, as it is not my fault that they fkd up. :mad:
  • PriestessF - Eyrda
    PriestessF - Eyrda Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I agree, and thing is, since it was a mistake, simply remove the items and let the players deal with our ingame economy. The gms are here to monitor the game, not to create our economy, we do that ourselves.

Given within a month or two it will again stabilize and you guys would've had a TON of happy players who would be keen to see and charge for the next rewards.

Instead by claiming not only will you remove the packs, but every single content+ through trading, you are losing the trust of the players and it will result in doing more harm to what has already been harmed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

-level 80 priest
    -level 78 bard
    -level 77 roarrior
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited March 2013

P.S.

Tbh i dont see those csers crying, why they would? there's a fire mage now that will oneshot any of the new full +12 in their crappy tok stuff low reforge with his almost 100% reforge reborn zodiac and not sure how much fervor (but i bet over 80) and op skills in runes...

I really dont see how "heavy csers" got screwed in this mogus bogus, in fact you will meet now blood wr's that will spam your **** with sacrifice without need a priest, diamond prots that every 2 attack can cast despite any cc and stun, ele wr that crit like neve rbefore, this with gvg gloves, reborn zodiacs and maybe even gold items almost at 100% reforge.

Good luck to anyone that think now can compete cuz is full 12/12 now lol, right now for heavy csers i am 1 hit too lmao. (i got only 73k hp after all....)

And yes as already said before those days all was blinded by 12/12 stuff shinyness :P wish the see the faces of those new "now i am a op non cser" when they meet the one's mentioned above in arena or 12v12 lmao.

FatPris
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok so first off nyxa please combine other post here as this would be way more in depth to the others thanks

So first off we understand there might be a roll back ok fine.
    but this
    "we assume that there might be some data rollback, primarily on the accounts that purchased the nova pack and players who received the pack contents through the forms of trade/auction/etc."

from http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=440701

the wording is not 100% i understand its not final plan but please if you do roll back you have to complete roll back to right before bogo/sale went live because other things got affected by this and my main account never bought a single nova pack BUT i did buy a lot on a alt and use that gold made to fund mastery/resistance on my main and buy some use to be rare runes like they nothing.
    so if you are rolling back please go back to right before the bogo/sale went live

secondly

please inform us as to how the persons that cash shopped are going to be given back in case of a roll back would it be with the leaf value of their purchase or will they be refunded zen, leafs or real money ( knows that is hard as persons may have used cards etc).

PLEASE keep us informed as with treats of a roll back stop players from doing anything in game as they are afraid of doing anything because of thinking the roll back.

i'm glad that you are taking this serious and i look forward to seeing what you guys have planned.
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Who said theres gonna be a rollback? FU THEM ALL. :mad:
  • vorphnessx
    vorphnessx Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i agree with a roll back. oh and no i don't cs but still want a rb..
    we all know it was an error/bug or w/e u call it..20 leaves for 50 star crystals? wake up
  • larsons
    larsons Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    they just killd a game if rollback and done wrong 60% ppl leav=game dead if dont rollback game economy will be back in 2-5 weaks still like 30% will leav that will hurt game too so only thing too doo rollbacl all server and give somthing for pwi fu ck up and still in the end game will die withautcashshopers so gj pwi so fuc k up big
  • cyusty
    cyusty Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Tbh i dont see those csers crying, why they would? there's a fire mage now that will oneshot any of the new full +12 in their crappy tok stuff low reforge with his almost 100% reforge reborn zodiac and not sure how much fervor (but i bet over 80) and op skills in runes...

I really dont see how "heavy csers" got screwed in this mogus bogus, in fact you will meet now blood wr's that will spam your **** with sacrifice without need a priest, diamond prots that every 2 attack can cast despite any cc and stun, ele wr that crit like neve rbefore, this with gvg gloves, reborn zodiacs and maybe even gold items almost at 100% reforge.

Good luck to anyone that think now can compete cuz is full 12/12 now lol, right now for heavy csers i am 1 hit too lmao. (i got only 73k hp after all....)

And yes as already said before those days all was blinded by 12/12 stuff shinyness :P wish the see the faces of those new "now i am a op non cser" when they meet the one's mentioned above in arena or 12v12 lmao.

FatPris

^+1 good point.
  • skaas
    skaas Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Guys

Please remember when you created your account you "Agreed" to the terms of service.

(c) PWE has the right at any time with or without reason to change and/or eliminate any aspect(s) of the Services as it sees fit in its sole discretion.

Leaves have NO monetary value, and nor does the zhen from a fixed currency point of view.

This is why prices fluctuate.

If PWE went bankrupt tomorrow and were forced to shut down their servers to everyone, do you think they are going to be able to replace your gaming experience?

Like I stated in an earlier post..... there is a bigger issue here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Overlord_king - Eyrda
    Overlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LOL PWE are the biggest trolls ever, I bet they done this on purpose just so they could be like "April fools" tomorrow :rolleyes:

and for everyone who would be like "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING THEY WOULD NOT DO THAT /RAGE #RAGEQUIT" It's called sarcasm :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]