Login servers down again..

Comments

• Dyvim - Eyrda
    Dyvim - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok US Moderators are we going to get an answer this morning? I understand the need to get some info but we need at least a pat on the head here. Is there an ETA? It's obvious you know about the problem. How about throwing us a bone and letting us know what the heck is going on.

try again in 1.5 hrs when they check-in for work. Until then fap fap fap.
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    Nezarim - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Guys Chill the worlds not going to end i think it's been stated several times that the problem is being worked on now go do something productive with your life in the meantime lol
  • DamonLady - Illyfue
    DamonLady - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    omg how much more is this gonna take??
  • xdommelx
    xdommelx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Endless login window.....
  • Lillykins - Storm Legion
    Lillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Actually this hasn't happened in a while. At least in Storm anyways >.>b

With all the problems in game; { bugs with most everything, crashes etc. } the servers were bound to shut down from those tiny little "bugs" invading the inner works of their mechanics.
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ~ INTERMISSION ~
    Here's some calming kitten pics while you wait!

too.jpg

Cute-Kittens-kittens-13247984-536-440.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk5roF8-70CDobDLUVrw-JMl4unEs6F80Ilqxni6g8LNRU9DfxRA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • Overlord_king - Eyrda
    Overlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can't get you back online, I don't work in the office, noone is in the office to report this too, noone will be in until 9 am PDT and it's only 7:24 am on the West Coast

You don't pay me (getting so damn tired of this assumption) I volunteer as a mod.

so it's been reported by the French staff, but did that require 3 different threads be made at pretty much the same time in 2 different section???

such "grave issues" issues I would think would cause someone to look and see FIRST if it was reported already, not just go on a blind assumpiton that they are the first one to post it

Yes You don't get paid,But without us you would NOT have a job here,Even if you don't get paid.
    And poor you having to get up. i feel sorry for you,Here's a little violin playing just for you

violinqa0.jpg

We just want to play our game without having to worry about DCing every half hour or having to worry about the login servers not working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Dante - Eyrda
    Dark_Dante - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Nyxa i guess people will just have to get a real life and wait till they get it back up working. people should really consider they're not in the offices 24/7 and don't run their lives by what we want;)
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    omg how much more is this gonna take??

There is no information available all at this time.

The problem is reported, report has been confirmed by german and french staff and we have been told someone is already working on it.
    No ETA until now so i would suggest to check back in a couple of hours or so.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nefertitie - Eyrda
    Nefertitie - Eyrda Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I realize from the 10 page thread that you all might know this already, but Eyrda is not letting you log in either.. Suppose I''l just finish cleaning the house while waiting :)
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    With all the problems in game; { bugs with most everything, crashes etc. } the servers were bound to shut down from those tiny little "bugs" invading the inner works of their mechanics.

Most likely :P now go read a book or something while they fix it :P
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nobody can get online. i read it still wont work for moore houers:mad:
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes You don't get paid,But without us you would NOT have a job here,Even if you don't get paid.
    And poor you having to get up. i feel sorry for you,Here's a little violin playing just for you

violinqa0.jpg

We just want to play our game without having to worry about DCing every half hour or having to worry about the login servers not working.

that's cool.....I'm gonna go take off and not say anything to the staff when they do log in, since clearly I need you guys in the forums to even show up
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
    edited March 2013
    Most likely :P now go read a book or something while they fix it :P

Doing laundry and baking daughters b-day cake while waiting :)
  • Violashii - Illyfue
    Violashii - Illyfue Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I crashed and I can't log in afterward but my fiance is playing next to me.My solution is forbidden him to play not until I can log-in again =D (I can't log in and he can't play yey) :3

oh and Happy birth day Celennes <3
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    Doing laundry and baking daughters b-day cake while waiting :)

Win! :P Happy B-Day to her :D
  • Zenchi - Lionheart
    Zenchi - Lionheart Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    server log-in may have issues but we cant get mad and rush Forsaken World tech staff or it wont get fix right :) just take a little break play LOL or Wow or what ever game till it gets fixed. Problem solved ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013

violinqa0.jpg

*Points Up* LOOK UP THERE :P its the point... you missed it again ^^
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do you people even READ posts that aren't the last few??? Nyxa HAS replied to this multiple times. As she has stated (which you apparently did not read) she does not have the ability to get the log in servers back up. Those people who can are the GMs who are not in the office. You can't expect them to have it fixed immediately either... that would require the GM's to LIVE in the office, which is a stupid expectation since im sure the GMs want to spend every moment of their life at work just as much as you do -__-

And not to mention, complaining here in this thread will not get the log in servers up any faster. I realize that may be a VERY hard concept for you to understand, but it is indeed true. Unexpected things happen, that is unavoidable. If the thread has been posted AND a mod has even replied there is nothing further you can do (besides submit a ticket which should have been done in the first place).

hmmmm this post doesnt have enough yelling for some of the posts in this thread....parking? where is parking? He can fix that.

edit: wow im really starting to sound like Demyx...scary D:
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Win! :P Happy B-Day to her :D

tyvm...she's turning 30 and is sort of "freaked" out at not being 20 something anymore...lol
  • Mellificent - Lionheart
    Mellificent - Lionheart Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *Passes out pacifiers to everyone* I don't think I've even heard more whining and crying when I had a room full of babies and only me to take care of them..........

Chill ppls, suck the passy and read a book, watch a movie....or better yet, if you have a significant other....go get it on! Preferably for a few hours and then by the time you're all worn out and your endorphins are on overload, the game will be up again and you can go die more by the op ppl in ff/arena or what not LOL.....I know I'll be getting my fair share of squishins and leave poor nyx alone LOL holy HELL in a handbasket!!!
  • Nefertitie - Eyrda
    Nefertitie - Eyrda Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Jus saying... Y'all really should be nicer to the person that's working the wheels to get our games fixed and or turned back on though... You want to play again today right? :P Geez...
  • GOA - Illyfue
    GOA - Illyfue Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wonder if any1 in the "Office" have cell phones ? Wonder if they could come to the "office" becouse they game is NOT RUNNING. - Ah not a big problem ist it ?
    < Immortal >
  • Overlord_king - Eyrda
    Overlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do you people even READ posts that aren't the last few??? Nyxa HAS replied to this multiple times. As she has stated (which you apparently did not read) she does not have the ability to get the log in servers back up. Those people who can are the GMs who are not in the office. You can't expect them to have it fixed immediately either... that would require the GM's to LIVE in the office, which is a stupid expectation since im sure the GMs want to spend every moment of their life at work just as much as you do -__-

And not to mention, complaining here in this thread will not get the log in servers up any faster. I realize that may be a VERY hard concept for you to understand, but it is indeed true. Unexpected things happen, that is unavoidable. If the thread has been posted AND a mod has even replied there is nothing further you can do (besides submit a ticket which should have been done in the first place).

hmmmm this post doesnt have enough yelling for some of the posts in this thread....parking? where is parking? He can fix that.

edit: wow im really starting to sound like Demyx...scary D:
    you're missing the point,They shouldnt have to bring the servers back up,Since the servers shouldnt go down every farts end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IINasrll - Eyrda
    IINasrll - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi ... i can;t Log in any server with any of my account .. it keep getting me the Loading screen for like more than hour So what i should do plz ? :mad::mad:
  • _HexoR_ - Nyos
    _HexoR_ - Nyos Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hhahaha no one can.. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook Page: ReaL_Crew,
    Twitter : @RC_WanteD
    Youtube channel: ReaLCrew Tm
    Semi Proffesional Dota 2 Team Organization.Give us or support guys by Like us / follow / subscribe Thank you very much.
  • Wrong_Melo - Storm Legion
    Wrong_Melo - Storm Legion Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was playing then when I tried to change toon it came up 'user unknown'. I now cannot log in to server. :mad:
  • Tayrra - Illyfue
    Tayrra - Illyfue Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trippaz wrote: »
    What is this office that keeps being brought up got to do with a login server restart/swap/backup ect.. the whole game isnt even down just the logins. We've had the technology to restart/edit/format/install remotely since trojans came out :P

Seriously?.. you think they live with their pcs and programs hugged in the bed?.... I mean...They are human-.- ..still...even tho sometimes we all wanna kill them or dig their grave..they still are humans..
    + I dont think you wake up at 4 in the morning to run to your office to fix something (if you work , school if not).
    In 2-3h maybe they should be getting to their workplace and restart the servers r see what the fck bugged....
    And ...you noobs..stop posting every 5min: i cant log, ohhhh i cant log..ohh i cant log either.. there are pages already about it ok?...none of us can. I dcd in arena..cant relog..**** happens..go do our daily **** meantime and do sth useful..rather than QQ on a thread..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Dante - Eyrda
    Dark_Dante - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    how about everyone just go out into the real world for once and just wait. it'll get fixed and none of your complaining will make it go faster, if anything it'll make it go slower.
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    trippaz wrote: »
    If you know I'm sure they do too ;) You being here fighting with people who just want to know whats going on with a company that you "volunteer" for sure isn't helping much. They do have remote access btw and can do everything but flush the toilets from their bedside if they wanted to ;)

Probably true but still not within their working hours. I wouldn't blame them for waiting until they're in office to do anything, people need to rest :P
This discussion has been closed.