Login servers down again..

Comments

• Nezarim - Storm Legion
    Nezarim - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i guess all we can do is wait till someone fixes it...
    Now let us watch the PWE workers in action..

384544912de210482e_.jpg

And on this note while we wait its time for some pictures of Animals on Computers :P
    go Go GOOOOOO!
  • ashtralana
    ashtralana Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    East Storm server login isn't working either when I tried.
  • Tisuchan - Dyos
    Tisuchan - Dyos Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    German Moderator also postet that they are working on it... D:

Time to wake up the us mods xD
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    We're Working on it!

ca75ac2bef6f45a0c90c330d2ec428bf.jpg
  • GOA - Illyfue
    GOA - Illyfue Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Still down :(
    < Immortal >
  • LalageTargyen - Lionheart
    LalageTargyen - Lionheart Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you look at the other newly posted thread - it's an across FW issue rn - none of the servers are allowing players to log in
  • darkkroe
    darkkroe Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have just one word for the current lackage of login ability....GRRRRR!
  • ayakoskies
    ayakoskies Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    I'm having the same issue on Storm server. I can't log in.
  • _HexoR_ - Nyos
    _HexoR_ - Nyos Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We w8 then..Go smoke weed and brb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook Page: ReaL_Crew,
    Twitter : @RC_WanteD
    Youtube channel: ReaLCrew Tm
    Semi Proffesional Dota 2 Team Organization.Give us or support guys by Like us / follow / subscribe Thank you very much.
  • millybr
    millybr Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same problem in storm =/
  • Lillykins - Storm Legion
    Lillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Row row row your boat gently down the stream Merrily merrily merrily playing FW is but a dream :rolleyes:
  • LalageTargyen - Lionheart
    LalageTargyen - Lionheart Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We're Working on it!

ca75ac2bef6f45a0c90c330d2ec428bf.jpg

too qt <3

I hope they fix this before afternoon pvp >< The arena population on Lionheart is sad enough as it is~
  • Sternsjo - Nyos
    Sternsjo - Nyos Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We w8 then..Go smoke weed and brb.

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you people just amaze me

3 threads all about the same thing

it was noted inhere by a player from the French forums that there is an issue with the servers, Magicka even linked a thread 2 times letting people know that there is a issue

you want me woken up before 9 am to do what???? Noone is even in the office to tell them what is going on
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Overlord_king - Eyrda
    Overlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you people just amaze me

it was noted inhere by a player from the French forums that there is an issue with the servers, Magicka even linked a thread 2 times letting people know that there is a issue

you want me woken up before 9 am to do what???? Noone is even in the office to tell them what is going on

It's also amazing that you people let the login servers crash over and over
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marketprice
    marketprice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    previous this same problem took how long to fix?
    anyone know?
  • jeppe1517
    jeppe1517 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    h5904CAA6
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    A Wild Nyxa Appears :P
  • carnalina
    carnalina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Today I logged on I was a server LionHeart on one form and then the other, after a while I noticed that I can not log in to the server as I got DC. I can not even connect to the server when you reboot your computer.
  • Nezarim - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    It's also amazing that you people let the login servers crash over and over

Actually this hasn't happened in a while. At least in Storm anyways >.>b
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you people just amaze me

Funny though, as we got statements that this problem already is reported and being worked on.
    If you really are "amazed" about the typical behaviour of players facing such a grave problem noone can help you....
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    trippaz wrote: »
    You act like that's a bad thing... just shows how good the product is right? Turn off the electricity to your neighbor's for an hour or two with no explanation. Little extreme but but so is gaming so get us back online and do what we/they pay you to do instead of using time to post here with critisism for your biggest fans :(

I can't get you back online, I don't work in the office, noone is in the office to report this too, noone will be in until 9 am PDT and it's only 7:24 am on the West Coast

You don't pay me (getting so damn tired of this assumption) I volunteer as a mod.
    shadrim wrote: »
    Funny though, as we got statements that this problem already is reported and being worked on.
    If you really are "amazed" about the typical behaviour of players facing such a grave problem noone can help you....

so it's been reported by the French staff, but did that require 3 different threads be made at pretty much the same time in 2 different section???

such "grave issues" issues I would think would cause someone to look and see FIRST if it was reported already, not just go on a blind assumpiton that they are the first one to post it
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://fw-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=105742

" #1 Einlogprobleme auf dem Server - 15.03.13, 13:26
    Hallo Community,

wir sind uns bewusst das es im Moment Probleme gibt, auf dem Server einzuloggen. Es wird bereits daran gearbeitet und ich update euch so bald wir neue Infos haben.

Cheers!"

This basically says that PWE knows about the problems and someone is working on it.

So no need for anyone in the office as it seems. Just wait till it works again.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • carnalina
    carnalina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Server Lionheart:
    I'll tell you this, I think this should have reset the server so that people can come in addition to Do something real.
  • Xiuhdragon - Illyfue
    Xiuhdragon - Illyfue Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yust relax and w8 for support to get back in the office and stop flaming Nyxa :)
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can't get you back online, I don't work in the office, noone is in the office to report this too, noone will be in until 9 am PDT and it's only 7:24 am on the West Coast

You don't pay me (getting so damn tired of this assumption) I volunteer as a mod.

brb starting a thread in the General section ... kidding XD. Even I am not that mean
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iliindustries
    iliindustries Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok US Moderators are we going to get an answer this morning? I understand the need to get some info but we need at least a pat on the head here. Is there an ETA? It's obvious you know about the problem. How about throwing us a bone and letting us know what the heck is going on.
  • GOA - Illyfue
    GOA - Illyfue Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hey i cant log in , and we pissed off the mod XD
    < Immortal >
  • Bubbleliciouss - Eyrda
    Bubbleliciouss - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trippaz wrote: »
    You act like that's a bad thing... just shows how good the product is right? Turn off the electricity to your neighbor's for an hour or two with no explanation. Little extreme but but so is gaming so get us back online and do what we/they pay you to do instead of using time to post here with critisism for your biggest fans :(

Nicely put... Just shows how much the player means to this company..:eek:
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited March 2013
    Ok US Moderators are we going to get an answer this morning? I understand the need to get some info but we need at least a pat on the head here. Is there an ETA? It's obvious you know about the problem. How about throwing us a bone and letting us know what the heck is going on.

There is noone in the office to report this to, noone will be in the office for another hour or so, that's all the ETA I can give you.

The German and French staff have posted it about it in thier forums, so yes they do know about it, but noone is in the Cali offices to know.
This discussion has been closed.