XFierce - Dyos Posts: 22 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Class Discussion
So lately I've been thinking of making an Eva Char for Open world PvP :D

I can't decide between these 4:

Shadow Sin
Water Bard
Rebel Priest
Dark Vamp

Which one is good if I don't want to cash? :)
Post edited by XFierce - Dyos on

Comments

• Nyos - Nyos
    Nyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Pure Dark(Shadow) sin or Edge/Dark hybrid sin, just because they got stealth, can always stay hidden when someone scary come close.

Other class cant, bound to die when they see better player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lourd - Eyrda
    Lourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Pure Dark(Shadow) sin or Edge/Dark hybrid sin, just because they got stealth, can always stay hidden when someone scary come close.

Other class cant, bound to die when they see better player.

pretty much this, sins are fantastic for open world pvp
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gogo eva granite prot!
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So lately I've been thinking of making an Eva Char for Open world PvP :D

I can't decide between these 4:

Shadow Sin
    Water Bard
    Rebel Priest
    Dark Vamp

Which one is good if I don't want to cash? :)

If you don't want to cash then you will have to farm
    Because evasion requires alot of gold for identifies- must be all perfect to be effective

Water bard I say
  • Jigglypuff - Eyrda
    Jigglypuff - Eyrda Posts: 605 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    fthawe wrote: »
    If you don't want to cash then you will have to farm
    Because evasion requires alot of gold for identifies- must be all perfect to be effective

Water bard I say

The water bard shield 2spammable debuffs (shine with rune) and a eva buff gives u some room where u dont have to have all double eva id's before actually seeing result
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This answer based on FF experience:

Assasin... Stealth -> Crit -> CC -> Win
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    Fhaze - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    eva prot ftw
    HEIL LONGNIPS, #1 GUILD IN EYRDA
  • Sabriele - Storm Legion
    Sabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    For not CSing.. Sin. cuz you dont need to pay money to turn completely invisible.

Open world pvp..i would reccomend Human Shadow sin. the extra anti-ccs are invaluab
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • Goomz - Eyrda
    Goomz - Eyrda Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dark eva sin lacks damage and CC i would not recommend

A good evasion character would be bard or vamp
  • Zigane - Eyrda
    Zigane - Eyrda Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd say bard. Less consequences when hit. Vamp, not so much.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dark eva sin lacks damage and CC i would not recommend

A good evasion character would be bard or vamp

Dark/Edge hybrid. Decent damage and depending on how you spec you still get cc.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    doesnt want to have to spend money
    wants to go evasion

..... :confused:

good luck farming gold for those double/tripple evasion IDs.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    doesnt want to have to spend money
    wants to go evasion

..... :confused:

good luck farming gold for those double/tripple evasion IDs.

Indeed, eva build are likely to be one of the most expensive build one can get, at least a good one.

Fail eva are kindda cheap tho, but those:
    - tickle when they hit
    - are one shot when hit which happen pretty often

As it's been said, eva build are all or nothing, and if you're going for it, this is gonna be one of the most expensive build in game.
    The cost required to successfully reid with double/triple eva stats will allow your opponent to stack accu + enough mastery to oneshot you with enough orbs, then it's a matter of choice.

You'll then realise the circle that most know : accu build > eva build > arena gears > accu build :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
    edited March 2013
    Indeed, eva build are likely to be one of the most expensive build one can get, at least a good one.

- tickle when they hit

As it's been said, eva build are all or nothing, and if you're going for it, this is gonna be one of the most expensive build in game.
    The cost required to successfully reid with double/triple eva stats will allow your opponent to stack accu + enough mastery to oneshot you with enough orbs, then it's a matter of choice.

You'll then realise the circle that most know : accu build > eva build > arena gears > accu build :D

I do agree, eva is VERY expensive. I've so far gone through at least 20 IDs to try and get double on my pants, and out of those 20 I got 1 single eva ID. I still have all my other pieces to work on too. Only at 345 eva atm lol. But boy did I love seeing those misses pop off me before I hit 75 in FF haha.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • Equivalent - Illyfue
    Equivalent - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013

- tickle when they hit

^This guy is completely right.

From own experience when trying to get double eva IDs, I had to waste 5 diamonds (~330 re-id) on my chest to get 2 eva IDs...

My every single SP point has gone to maxing Dyos Evasion and Nyos evasion 20/20 for the last 4 months.

Fashion with only +2 evasion is worth 30 gold each, and +2 isn't even "good".
    Getting purple sin accu+eva items at max level costs around 50 gold per item instead of ~10 gold that accu+HP or most other purple costs.

You have to turn down crit chance IDs if if's not evasion stat too.
    You have to turn down 12v12 rings and necklaces.
    You have to turn down the twin (EB) weapons unless you're an assassin (+5 eva +2% crit).

You have to get equally as much dark mastery as physical mastery if you you use the "Dark" tree of assassins + ofcourse you need resistances, you depend on surviving long enough to get red-hand to compensate for your lack of DPS.

You MUST have 4x lvl 4 mistshrouds (around 13 diamonds worth) before even getting full lvl 3 other gems.. cuz without those gems you are nothing x_X
    You must have pet skill Deflection lv 3 (which is worth around 1 diamond).

Atm I'm at 444 unbuffed eva and ~520 buffed/in-combat in arena.
    It has taken me 9 months of total devotion without cash-shopping to get my evasion this "high", and it's still not enough.

Getting +2% crit chance in pants chest waist helmet, and +1% crit chance in every other item, and 1 crit dmg ID in every item costs even less than half of what an eva build does.

So if you don't want to waste 1 year of playing every day, or 500+ euro. Think twice about going evasion build.
    edited March 2013
    ^This guy is completely right.

From own experience when trying to get double eva IDs, I had to waste 5 diamonds (~330 re-id) on my chest to get 2 eva IDs...

My every single SP point has gone to maxing Dyos Evasion and Nyos evasion 20/20 for the last 4 months.

Fashion with only +2 evasion is worth 30 gold each, and +2 isn't even "good".
    Getting purple sin accu+eva items at max level costs around 50 gold per item instead of ~10 gold that accu+HP or most other purple costs.

You have to turn down crit chance IDs if if's not evasion stat too.
    You have to turn down 12v12 rings and necklaces.
    You have to turn down the twin (EB) weapons unless you're an assassin (+5 eva +2% crit).

You have to get equally as much dark mastery as physical mastery if you you use the "Dark" tree of assassins + ofcourse you need resistances, you depend on surviving long enough to get red-hand to compensate for your lack of DPS.

You MUST have 4x lvl 4 mistshrouds (around 13 diamonds worth) before even getting full lvl 3 other gems.. cuz without those gems you are nothing x_X
    You must have pet skill Deflection lv 3 (which is worth around 1 diamond).

Atm I'm at 444 unbuffed eva and ~520 buffed/in-combat in arena.
    It has taken me 9 months of total devotion without cash-shopping to get my evasion this "high", and it's still not enough.

Getting +2% crit chance in pants chest waist helmet, and +1% crit chance in every other item, and 1 crit dmg ID in every item costs even less than half of what an eva build does.

So if you don't want to waste 1 year of playing every day, or 500+ euro. Think twice about going evasion build.

Not to mention, since going eva means giving up a lot of acc, you pretty much HAVE to have 8 acc 5 eva gear in order to still be able to hit 'most' people. And those not only seem to be rare, but get pretty pricey at like 60g sometimes. I've been searching for weeks for a pair of boots and helm x.x It's tedious.

• lukasas43
    lukasas43 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    vampire