Blacklight - Retribution

goodmorningm8
goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hey y'all.

I just came across this FPS game from PWE, will give it a try today, but wondering what you guys think about it?

I used to be pretty good at the Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty 4!

bxz1wk0twc6mzuvy2g41.jpg

Wonder if i could have a killstreak like this in this game, we'll see, we'll see.

Anyways, here you can talk bout the game, your ingame nicknames or whatever - anything. :D
Post edited by goodmorningm8 on

Comments

• goodmorningm8
    edited February 2013
    Ok not what i expected, some sorta futuristic ****. :confused:
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i enjoy it a little, only thing is once you get past level 10 you end up going against lvl 30+ that have +25% armor and twice hp with assault rifles that kill you in 2 bullets.

Now that Crysis 3 is out ima just stick to that and hope that their punkbuster is still better than what hey had (didnt have) on the original.
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goodmorningm8
    edited February 2013
    i enjoy it a little, only thing is once you get past level 10 you end up going against lvl 30+ that have +25% armor and twice hp with assault rifles that kill you in 2 bullets.

Now that Crysis 3 is out ima just stick to that and hope that their punkbuster is still better than what hey had (didnt have) on the original.

Yeah!

The plasytation 4 will be out sooner or later as well, will hav+e to check that one out.

As for this Blacklight, i guess i got a little frustrated because i was doing pretty good till some huge **** robot kicked my ****, not used to such things :D
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    haha yeah, I have also seen a dude running around kicking **** with just throwing knives...was awesome even though I ended up dead for half the match.

Ehhhhhhh no way I would by the PS4 for atleast a year after it comes out. Sony isnt exactly the greatest with getting titles out for a console soon after it comes out. Hell, the Vita still has very few games for being out for this long.
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]