test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admin Feedback Forum

Comments

• Genkaaku - LionheartGenkaaku - Lionheart Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Creekbank Valley: Immortal Pool

The problem is that many of us would really like for either an extension on the time when the bosses spawn or for the 30 seconds at the end not to last 10 seconds. It's such a pain in the....when you're fighting the bosses and there is less than 10% hp left and the 30 second message pops up and it is really about 10 seconds. Really....annoying!

These are just game suggestions:

Dedicated PvP Realm for PvE servers

I joined a PvE server because I didn't really like PvP and most games I played you needed to be extremely good to even really PvP. It wasn't fun at all. This game, I played PvE until around 70+ and then started doing some PvP. Now at end game and being level 80, Lv 3 Wings, 80 Mastery.

PvP instances such as 3v3, 6v6, 12v12, and Immortal Rift is really fun but it sucks having to wait for certain times to actually PvP. So if you could seriously think about it and create a PvP dedicated realm for PvE servers, that would be awesome!

Note: I remember on the Forsaken World Facebook page there was poll/comment about what were others opinions in having a PvP realm in a PvE server. Most people I saw were extremely open for it.

This other suggestion is just a personal opinion:

Pay for a class change

I love being a rebel priest. I truly do, but sometimes I wish I were something else. I've invested a lot of money into my account so going and making another account similar to it would mean I would have to spend a lot of money to do so.

So what if there was a compromise?

What if we could pay for a serum that you could change your class. When you drink the serum you are prompted back to the character creation screen. You then choose your class.

Your name is forever the name you've already chosen, so it stays the same.

What happens next?

You keep your same gems, just now you can't wear your armour (cause it was your old class).

Your mastery/resistances are reset. (But you still keep them, you just have to re-distribute it again)

Your level is reset back to 1.

Your Nyos/Dyos level is reset as well.

So in the end. You are able to change from a priest to a vampire or whatever. But your level is nerfed back to zero. Your mastery and Resistances are reset but you still have them. You still have your gems but you must pay to have them extracted and then have to +12 a whole new set of gear.

To me this sounds like a very reasonable compromise to be able to become a new class.

Some of us have invested thousands of dollars into this game but now we kind of regret our class.

I wouldn't mind having to re-level back to 80. Work on my Nyos/Dyos back to 80+, and even have to pay to get back to +12 on all my gear.

Though....if you could hook us up with being able to gear transfer any gear without requirements. Aka: Blues have to be blues to transfer. And I don't know if you can use a warrior blue and transfer into a priest blue for example.

Males able to wear female clothing

Hey! I would love to dress in drag! I totally hate how women are able to wear dresses and men cannot. In the real world, if I wanted to wear a dress I could! If it were possible. That would be awesome.

Same Sex-Marriages

Oh! Yes. You know that people are gonna hate me for this one. But seriously. Why cannot a male character marry another male character and Vice-versa. Be able to embrace him.

I don't like that you have to make a female alt in order to marry the character that is the same sex as you.

But these are my suggestions.

Thank you for reading them.

:)
  • LalageTargyen - LionheartLalageTargyen - Lionheart Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Males able to wear female clothing

Hey! I would love to dress in drag! I totally hate how women are able to wear dresses and men cannot. In the real world, if I wanted to wear a dress I could! If it were possible. That would be awesome.

Same Sex-Marriages

Oh! Yes. You know that people are gonna hate me for this one. But seriously. Why cannot a male character marry another male character and Vice-versa. Be able to embrace him.

I don't like that you have to make a female alt in order to marry the character that is the same sex as you.

But these are my suggestions.

Thank you for reading them.

:)

Yes to same sex marriage~ I understand FW is a Chinese game so the heteronormative in game culture is largely a reflection of Chinese policies/culture/etc.

But if the devs are looking to make the Western FW more in line with what we would like in an mmorpg, I think allowing same-sex marriage would be a great step in that direction <3 Totally support this!

• TimSnow - LionheartTimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    fwhyper wrote: »
    1. Crashing *of course
    Obviously, tired of crashing when I start a Henry and auto-route, then poof crash.
    2. Class Balance for ALL char.
    a.)Water bard got all the skills to OP (dispels, sleep, buff, debuffs, heals, shields, crits, drains mana,etc..)
    b.)Sins (silence time is too much 6-10secs or more, stealth of 30secs more or less, crits is awesome to counter)
    Is there not enough complaining about this? e.e
    3. Eva/Dodge ratio against accuracy is not fair. *so hard to id eva, so ez to id accuracy
    Arena blue rings are bugged (such as+8 accuracy + health ring) but the actual stats it give is +11 accuracy)
    Pet skill deflection 3 (plus 13 or 24 *sry i forgot) against precision 3(plus 40) is not fair.
    Not even gonna bother.
    4. Increase the War God days or double/triple the Points earn (currently 100pts on single day and on 5 hrs quest ONLY) We will nt enjoy the gears before we even complete the War Gods set gears it will be like 2yrs? *estimated
    Agreed.
    5. New better promos/sales. (MS with orbs freebies. MS with gospels is nt good for economy (esp for non-Cs or non big CS it always rack up prices of all items))
    I suggest they just put certain items in game from specific instances, make people want to farm more, raise drop rates....would be interesting to see people actually able to get things, instead of hearing them whine about CSers more. CSing gets items quicker, Farming would be slower, but in the long run, everyone could do it, ergo, no more whining.
    6. Divine Token shld be available to ALL. CS or non CS. Put it in the Boutique. *Drops of it is rare find and too expensive in AH to buy. Let us all enjoy the benefits of divine token and Token of Faith shld be available in Boutique also. *not only in orbs
    As I stated above.
    7. Max the Level up to 100 or more. *bring more excitement to lvl up.
    People already complain about how easy instances are at Lv80. Seriously, keep the cap at 80, just add more things to do, etc.
    8. New Maps, New Dungeons, New mobs. New Boss. currently we are force to do instances that isnt fun anymore. *repeat instances is getting boring.
    New maps, mobs, etc....agreed.
    9. Cross server arena 3s, 6's 12's.
    Agreed...it'd be nice to see this.
    10. Merge the servers *next to impossible but I think its better for the game to max the population in every realms bring back the old fun in pvp servers.
    Add more realms, make it so people can switch servers, etc.....I think that would actually be interesting to see.

Honestly, not much else can be said, there's already a long list that needs to be fixed....lol
  • kylianrosekylianrose Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fix the fashion issues with the lycans please, i would love to have more fashions to be usable. :)
  • youdontknowloolyoudontknowlool Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I totaly agree with the idea of merging european servers (Nyos/Illyflue). The population of player in both is low when you compare other servers (Storm/Lionheart/Ayrda, etc.).

So i think players would agree with this.

Good day.
  • f0xxk1ddf0xxk1dd Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    One issue that bugs me the most is the lack of PVE skills for the assassin, I mean, some kind of multi-attack skill or something. My gf plays a mage, and it shreds through mobs. while i chisel bit by bit one at a time. It is so terribly annoying. I saw in other games which i sould not probably name.... the assassin could charge several targets by rapid succession. Just an ideea... it probably won't be implemented, but had to try...
    Thank you.
  • lordfenrilordfenri Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have a lot of fun in this game. I have noticed that you made it were you can dye your flying mount. How about making it were you can dye other things like gear or the fashion items or even the ground mounts. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
  • blythin66blythin66 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    is it possible to set up a program so that once you have entered a GVG instance war you can't leave(change realms) and join another war with the same player,
    as some guilds are joining wars find out how many are there leave and join other wars to save there territory
    this would be helpful in giving a level playing field in the GVG wars

Happy New Year
  • Aliena_Arn - LionheartAliena_Arn - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
      Things I would like to see fixed, and suggestions for the game:
    1. The disconnect/crash issue.

2. Multiple colours in pm chat. One colour for each individual chat. It you have multiple friends chatting at the same time, it is easy to get chats confused.

3. For the Arena implement a class based Arena. Giving the more 'squishy' classes an easier chance to win/test builds.

4. More items available for purchase with soul leaves (eg orbs).

5. New fashion/mounts, or fashion/mounts that are currently only available through orbs and by luck to be added to the Eyrda Boutique for purchase (with both types of leaves) after a couple of months.

6. Have the rank 7 reputation mounts (available from the reputation dealer) able to be purchased by soul coins. It takes a lot of time/effort to reach this rank and it's easier and cheaper in some respects to spend the gold coins on a mount from the Auction House (providing you have any remaining after embedding gems etc). Also, as you reach this rank by a lot of internal quests, it would be easier to spend the 'in game' currency.
  • kagekamikagekami Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Crashing. Also, the updater doesn't work for Windows 8. I am here now trying to figure out how to manually update the file. :(
  • ikaydeeikaydee Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    here few awesome ideas:

1- Wardobre is a pain, with few slots and outfists only3! i cant get new fashion, theres no room to keep it, and switching takes to long. would be great if i can carry all outfits i want n change my look anytime with 1 click.

2- it would be nice having the option to change your toon name, somehow.

3- pets for tamers are only 5, im almost lv 5 tamer and after all that work to get there its no much fun, there is nothing special about it, new pets for tamer lv 5 would be very nice :3. for example a blue pet that wont look like a blue phanton or a dead thing.

4- some maps are very dark and small, arena pvp is one of those.
    FH, needs some flowers and decoration at ah and other entrances and a better nite/ day effect, also never rains or snow, not even on xmas.
  • asystole65asystole65 Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    1. Race-based fashion for Lycans. You were not at all prepared to support this race when you went live with it. Very disappointing.

2. You need to create Elf Archers. Seriously. An Elf race without archers is like a prostitute without genitalia. Come on, guys.

3. Fashion items and hair styles that don't make the guys look like emo sissies. Totally turns me off to investing in a male character.

Anyway, there's my $0.02 FWIW. Thanks.
  • aestheticsbroaestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A few points I consider important:

-While the new calendar interface has some new interesting features (bosses, even if incomplete), it has lost a lot of information in comparison to the old one (Wade spawn times, daily events..). Lack of information in general is an issue, new players are completely oblivious to events like Eternal Belief, which now fails to go past the first stage every week.

-Distributing roses in Hellroad past 50+ is unbearable with the current system. This is easily fixed by simply typing the amount you want to put in each skill.

-War God point gain should be modified somehow, or the gear will be obsolete by the time it can be acquired. Making the reward random (100-300 points perhaps?) or making the quest harder to complete but repeatable up to a certain number of times during the event time are possibilities.

-The rubberbanding issue with the assassin skill Nightmare termination, it's been there forever and happens 50%+ of the times. Because being permasilenced wasn't bad enough.

-The boost to warrior cc was too much, considering their naturally high stats (HP, defense, attack) they shouldn't be able to cc lock like they currently do. This needs to be rebalanced.

-Inability to cast "Unaffected by controlling effects" skills while cc'ed in midair(fall, jump). A stun/feast will leave you floating for the duration of the effect, unable to cast. Not sure if this was meant to be like this, but we should be allowed to land even if cc'ed.

-MM racial blessing currently only makes up for having lower base critdodge(2%!) than other races, which translates into not having any real racial blessing, just something to make up for our disadvantage.

And some other things (would be nice if...):

-Wrong skill descriptions, to name a couple Accuracy guidance or High Velocity Shot (MM skills).

-An excess of soul leaves, nothing worth buying. I'm not asking for star crystal (though it would be nice :D), just something remotely useful to spend them on.

-Regarding Hellroad: spawn intervals in multiwave rooms (3 waves of 3 mobs for example). Mobs have a fixed spawn time and doesn't take into account how fast you kill each wave, sometimes having to wait 15+ seconds for next ones to appear. This means getting 100 acclaim instead of 160+. We should be rewarded for killing them fast enough, not being made to wait.

-Availability in guild member list to see last login date of members. This feature exists in other games and it makes removing inactives much easier.

-Being allowed to bind any item (for free or soulcoins) only to make them stack, even with "no turning back". Also removing the "Purchased fom Eyrda boutique" tag to make them stackable with regular ones would help.

-The option to skip first waves of WOTA if everyone in the party has previously completed a certain round (10+,15+, etc). The first 15-20 rounds take absolutely no effort with the new classes, they just make the instance excessively long.

If something else comes up I'll just add it sometime later.
  • b0bweiser1b0bweiser1 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Here's some feed back for ya, Lat night i spent 1 hour running around on the pvp server and could not find one person to kill, Now I don't know about you guys, But it seems like there is not many players on this game, Or this game has way to many Realm's I mean really do we need 10 Realm"s? on a pvp game? and why cant we have some kind of pvp battle weekend or night? Where is the pvp @? There is no way anyone can call this game a pvp game It's bull sht:eek: and you all know it.. Make this game fun and take out some of the realms on pvp server.!
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Would be nice if the Priest resurrection could be at least equal to the bard one.

Come on, the "Healer" class cannot resurrect in battle (or what the program THINKS is battle even if all enemies are down for some minutes) and the HP restored are near to nothing while a bard can not only resurrect wherever wanted but also gets a resurrection with full HP restored.

Are the Gods so weak that a pub singer has more divine power ?:D

I will not comment on the "damage" trees of the priest, only point out the same thing.
    For a magical world, the divine powers of its gods are ridiculously weak. No wonder there are no temples for them. :p:D

Thanks a lot for the bit of activity the german admin did show yesterday.
    Ok closing a thread and posting threats was not what we expected after over a month of unexplained total staff inactivity but hey, we saw a lifesign. :cool:
    Sadly he could not stay to help all those who had quite a lot of problems with yesterdays patch.
    May i suggest some staff presence, at least when problems arise ?
    Although we are by now used to skim this forum for infos and relay it to the other players because noone else does, when it comes to heavy technical problems, some help from those more competent would be appreciated.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moonheldamoonhelda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    can some1 plz just fix this issue where u cant get messages when ur porting its stupid 2 just tell the ppl 2 stop talking till ur done with porting:)
  • MystressMalice - Storm LegionMystressMalice - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What's up with realms just disappearing? Did the latest patch/maintenance break something?
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh yeah I have to add something. The recent instabillity of the game. Realms randomly disappearing etc. Fix it.
  • Aeryal - IllyfueAeryal - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've decided to post something that has been annoying me for a while.
    It's about Hell Road. I'm a healer so I need my demons damage to pass rooms there.
    The annoying thing with that is that when my demon gets aggro from me, she also takes my shards, leaving me with less rose-points. I can ofcourse take the rose points out each time in the first rooms but (apart from that being a lot of clicking) ill can run out of time without the demon's damage. DD's dont have this problem since the demon's healing doesnt make her steal shards. Imo this is a disadvantage to healing classes. I hope you agree :P (a little xD).
    Thanx^^
  • TimSnow - LionheartTimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    Would be nice if the Priest resurrection could be at least equal to the bard one.

Come on, the "Healer" class cannot resurrect in battle (or what the program THINKS is battle even if all enemies are down for some minutes) and the HP restored are near to nothing while a bard can not only resurrect wherever wanted but also gets a resurrection with full HP restored.

Are the Gods so weak that a pub singer has more divine power ?:D

I will not comment on the "damage" trees of the priest, only point out the same thing.
    For a magical world, the divine powers of its gods are ridiculously weak. No wonder there are no temples for them. :p:D

Thanks a lot for the bit of activity the german admin did show yesterday.
    Ok closing a thread and posting threats was not what we expected after over a month of unexplained total staff inactivity but hey, we saw a lifesign. :cool:
    Sadly he could not stay to help all those who had quite a lot of problems with yesterdays patch.
    May i suggest some staff presence, at least when problems arise ?
    Although we are by now used to skim this forum for infos and relay it to the other players because noone else does, when it comes to heavy technical problems, some help from those more competent would be appreciated.

I 100% agree with this. Running any instance with a priest these days becomes difficult because there is a large majority of those who just refuse to listen. When they don't listen, **** can hit the fan pretty quick, especially in FP, ToK, GoS.
    That being said, Priests should be able to battle res aswell, not just priests. That's just an ill-use for priests, and people grow tired of having to wait after someone new gets wiped. I've seen people with 18-22k HP get wiped by Patrick, and priest couldn't res until After, same with Kluer.

It becomes frustrating to always say "sorry" because you couldn't help someone random get Kluer.
  • fnack1erfnack1er Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello,

1. It would be nice to embed soul catching (taming) into the Combat-Assist system.

2. Promo Codes like the one on Valentine's Day or the Purple werewolf ones should be available ingame..I've never been able to get a single promo title and I have been playing for two years now.

3. Possibly, the soul leaf boutique could have a bit more variety? Nothing big, just Orbs, or Pet Growth orbs or something.

Just my Two cents.

-FnAcK
  • sylwerdragon77sylwerdragon77 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well i don't have time to read all of it so i will say it like this.

I will not tell things like nobody is playing arena. we need crosserver ..no need to say it.
    We all want it but it is up to you ppl so i will say only few things.

For me it started when i was lvl 80 ..it isn't big deal but it is something. I'm not doing any exp events.. quests.. or anything .because it is only waste of time...My exp bar stoped and i can't use my exp from quest or killing monsters or anything.

So make something so we will start doing instances for exp also. I know i could use those sealed things(not remember it's name) but that is just bother. As you can see many ppl are lvl 80 and they have nothing to do with exp..so why not to give them some reason to do exp quests... I would like that.

Maybe you could do some transfer button exp for Soul coins or something ..we all need soul coins :) So think about it. It isn't bug...but it is just big bother loosing exp ...that is reason why i stoped doing things like exo (for guild) or many other things.

Give ppl new reason to make old instances...I know it is bother...but if rewards will be nice (and not just fashion or mounts) i think many ppl woul like to have nice and useful items...like new weapons, equipment . or anything else...as instance rewards. N. Carnival is one of them. God's trial another one...

BTW Another thing.. In game there are many items..parts of equipment sets and so on... It is nice for resistances and mastery...but only one purple item (boots with basic +6 eva on it) ...rest of items or sets didn't have it(basic EVA). ...Why not...??? as eva bard i want eva equipment also..in arena you have(can get) many items...but i didn't see any eva equipment...why not..... come on ppl ...one equipment from so many......

Well i expect nobody from GM's will read it or will think it is good idea..but i can always hope :)
  • RG_Utena - LionheartRG_Utena - Lionheart Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Improve server infrastructure - everytime you do anything worthwhile in this game it turns to garbage. Anything involving 60 or more people is just atrocious. Lag spikes, map lag, ghosting etc etc you want people to pvp but you don't have the infrastructure for it.
    crabclaw: You will absolutely be refunded the amount spent affected by the rollback. That is without a doubt going to happen.
    //fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4265311&postcount=11
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    fnack1er wrote: »
    1. It would be nice to embed soul catching (taming) into the Combat-Assist system.

soul-catching skills ARE able to be put into the bot skill slots. ive gotten ~1500 exp on my tamer job in the past month (basically doubled all the exp i got playing for almost an entire year) or so by leaving two characters overnight in an area where soul droppers are and letting one kill mobs while the other just collects souls until bag is full. transfer to char with tamer job, incubate for easy exp, rinse & repeat. ;)
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Drop the petty squabble you guys, it's all going to be removed anyways, sinec Grey doesn't want to read your bickering and it has nothing to do with the thread in the first place.

I don't care who started it, I don't care that a player "doesn't know how to play thier class" if it is has nothing to do with giving Grey feedback take it elsewhere.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • eyepieceeyepiece Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1. Crashing (happens all the time)
    2.PvP (guard ruins the PvP) if i want to go yellow to fight ill just duel instead.
    3. Embrace some of the embraces are really fcked up (kindred Kindred at the most)
    4. Hell Road (asking all classes to be on the same lvl, make priests mobs have less hp and other classes mobs do less damage) (can also increase other aspects such as more damage on priest mobs then others)
  • Mellificent - LionheartMellificent - Lionheart Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You want a really hot selling item either in game npc or boutique.....? Unbinding agents for when you change out gears, gems etc would really be a huge one. It's depressing when you take off a pc of gear or take out a stone you spent a butt ton of money on, and you have to say, gee whatever shall I do with this bound lvl 4 whatever stone or pc of gear.......I guess I'll toss it.

Also, it would be great if you could have a shared banking system so that your bound items could be stored by your other characters within your same login while you're figuring out what to do with them.

Just thought of a few things, perhaps raising success rates for fortifying etc would be lovely, as well as lower costs or balancing that out by making higher payouts and more ways to obtain gold at higher lvls, otherwise you don't have the money to spend on it in the first place since everything from nyos/virtue etc costs as well.

It would be kind of cool if there were a way to port to friends if they needed you in a hurry rather than having to run also.
    eyepiece wrote: »
    1. Crashing (happens all the time)
    2.PvP (guard ruins the PvP) if i want to go yellow to fight ill just duel instead.
    3. Embrace some of the embraces are really fcked up (kindred Kindred at the most)
    4. Hell Road (asking all classes to be on the same lvl, make priests mobs have less hp and other classes mobs do less damage) (can also increase other aspects such as more damage on priest mobs then others)

I actually think that's an excellent idea, as well as there being a way to determine who has max lvl gear etc and divide prizes by lvl as well.....this would also make arena a bit more fun and fair as well. It gets tiresome being put in with so so gears against teams you have no hope against, it'd be nice if every once in a while you were against a team where either side could win.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You want a really hot selling item either in game npc or boutique.....? Unbinding agents for when you change out gears, gems etc would really be a huge one. It's depressing when you take off a pc of gear or take out a stone you spent a butt ton of money on, and you have to say, gee whatever shall I do with this bound lvl 4 whatever stone or pc of gear.......I guess I'll toss it.

Also, it would be great if you could have a shared banking system so that your bound items could be stored by your other characters within your same login while you're figuring out what to do with them.

mount unbinding? Id buy.

14mwhdy.jpg
  • Zilyannia - EyrdaZilyannia - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    well over all, there's not a lot wrong with the game. for a free to play, this game's outstanding.

these are what i can think of though:

1) low lvl armors are WAY better looking than high lvl armors. (u sins, bards, vamps.etc know what i'm talking about!) my vamp looks like an amateur pirate lol

2) let the same sex embrace each other~

3) the party finder system is pretty poor. NOBODY QUES T.T
    everybody's using up flutes on world chat to find party.

4) the "Sit down" action is still missing

5) the classes available to lycans are disappointing. they should have their own class like kindred's vamp or at least a little more options like warrior.etc

6)the game's not very "social". the only we really get to know ppl is from guilds, instances, or duels. it'd be fun if PWE throws like a beach party event or BBQ event where ppl just get together and well, be more "social" every now and then

7)24/7 pvp arena. let it open all day, everyday~
  • SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mount unbinding? Id buy.

14mwhdy.jpg

+1000000 to this.
    That would be an awesome thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.