Genkaaku - Lionheart wrote: »
Males able to wear female clothing
Hey! I would love to dress in drag! I totally hate how women are able to wear dresses and men cannot. In the real world, if I wanted to wear a dress I could! If it were possible. That would be awesome.
Oh! Yes. You know that people are gonna hate me for this one. But seriously. Why cannot a male character marry another male character and Vice-versa. Be able to embrace him.
I don't like that you have to make a female alt in order to marry the character that is the same sex as you.
But these are my suggestions.
Thank you for reading them.
fwhyper wrote: »
1. Crashing *of course
Obviously, tired of crashing when I start a Henry and auto-route, then poof crash.
2. Class Balance for ALL char.
a.)Water bard got all the skills to OP (dispels, sleep, buff, debuffs, heals, shields, crits, drains mana,etc..)
b.)Sins (silence time is too much 6-10secs or more, stealth of 30secs more or less, crits is awesome to counter)
Is there not enough complaining about this? e.e
3. Eva/Dodge ratio against accuracy is not fair. *so hard to id eva, so ez to id accuracy
Arena blue rings are bugged (such as+8 accuracy + health ring) but the actual stats it give is +11 accuracy)
Pet skill deflection 3 (plus 13 or 24 *sry i forgot) against precision 3(plus 40) is not fair.
Not even gonna bother.
4. Increase the War God days or double/triple the Points earn (currently 100pts on single day and on 5 hrs quest ONLY) We will nt enjoy the gears before we even complete the War Gods set gears it will be like 2yrs? *estimated
5. New better promos/sales. (MS with orbs freebies. MS with gospels is nt good for economy (esp for non-Cs or non big CS it always rack up prices of all items))
I suggest they just put certain items in game from specific instances, make people want to farm more, raise drop rates....would be interesting to see people actually able to get things, instead of hearing them whine about CSers more. CSing gets items quicker, Farming would be slower, but in the long run, everyone could do it, ergo, no more whining.
6. Divine Token shld be available to ALL. CS or non CS. Put it in the Boutique. *Drops of it is rare find and too expensive in AH to buy. Let us all enjoy the benefits of divine token and Token of Faith shld be available in Boutique also. *not only in orbs
As I stated above.
7. Max the Level up to 100 or more. *bring more excitement to lvl up.
People already complain about how easy instances are at Lv80. Seriously, keep the cap at 80, just add more things to do, etc.
8. New Maps, New Dungeons, New mobs. New Boss. currently we are force to do instances that isnt fun anymore. *repeat instances is getting boring.
New maps, mobs, etc....agreed.
9. Cross server arena 3s, 6's 12's.
Agreed...it'd be nice to see this.
10. Merge the servers *next to impossible but I think its better for the game to max the population in every realms bring back the old fun in pvp servers.
Add more realms, make it so people can switch servers, etc.....I think that would actually be interesting to see.
shadrim wrote: »
Would be nice if the Priest resurrection could be at least equal to the bard one.
Come on, the "Healer" class cannot resurrect in battle (or what the program THINKS is battle even if all enemies are down for some minutes) and the HP restored are near to nothing while a bard can not only resurrect wherever wanted but also gets a resurrection with full HP restored.
Are the Gods so weak that a pub singer has more divine power ?:D
I will not comment on the "damage" trees of the priest, only point out the same thing.
For a magical world, the divine powers of its gods are ridiculously weak. No wonder there are no temples for them. :D
Thanks a lot for the bit of activity the german admin did show yesterday.
Ok closing a thread and posting threats was not what we expected after over a month of unexplained total staff inactivity but hey, we saw a lifesign. :cool:
Sadly he could not stay to help all those who had quite a lot of problems with yesterdays patch.
May i suggest some staff presence, at least when problems arise ?
Although we are by now used to skim this forum for infos and relay it to the other players because noone else does, when it comes to heavy technical problems, some help from those more competent would be appreciated.
fnack1er wrote: »
1. It would be nice to embed soul catching (taming) into the Combat-Assist system.
eyepiece wrote: »
1. Crashing (happens all the time)
2.PvP (guard ruins the PvP) if i want to go yellow to fight ill just duel instead.
3. Embrace some of the embraces are really fcked up (kindred Kindred at the most)
4. Hell Road (asking all classes to be on the same lvl, make priests mobs have less hp and other classes mobs do less damage) (can also increase other aspects such as more damage on priest mobs then others)
Mellificent - Lionheart wrote: »
You want a really hot selling item either in game npc or boutique.....? Unbinding agents for when you change out gears, gems etc would really be a huge one. It's depressing when you take off a pc of gear or take out a stone you spent a butt ton of money on, and you have to say, gee whatever shall I do with this bound lvl 4 whatever stone or pc of gear.......I guess I'll toss it.
Also, it would be great if you could have a shared banking system so that your bound items could be stored by your other characters within your same login while you're figuring out what to do with them.
CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion wrote: »
mount unbinding? Id buy.