Admin Feedback Forum

Comments

• ubersaintsin
    ubersaintsin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    so, now, not only does the game crash on me 20-30 times per day depending on how long i attempt to play, now i cant even redeem reward or achievement points... is their anything else someone there can break? it will not allow me to even select the stinkin server..
  • Brywyn - Lionheart
    Brywyn - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Also can you fix not being able to select server for Eyrda Rewards? Also it keeps directing me to another page when i hit "support" otherwise I would post this on the technical/support section if I could
  • crickettt
    crickettt Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It would be nice to be able to ID race fashion =]
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think that next arena season should lower the scores required for this current season's gear by 200pts.
    IE: current 75set would only need max 2500 pts to get gear
    Current last season's 70set should only need 2300 pts to get gear

This would allow those who are currently 2 seasons behind a chance to catch up gear wise and would make pvping more fun!
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think that next arena season should lower the scores required for this current season's gear by 200pts.
    IE: current 75set would only need max 2500 pts to get gear
    Current last season's 70set should only need 2300 pts to get gear

This would allow those who are currently 2 seasons behind a chance to catch up gear wise and would make pvping more fun!

patch notes from CNs new arena season shows arena gear is available by the old way (i.e. getting to 2600/2700) and a new way of spending arena points on token thingies that you can trade in along with 2350 score for gear. so something along those lines already on the way.
  • ayidu
    ayidu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When teleporting, my game often shuts down. Although I can restart it after than just fine, it's kind of annoying..
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    amarantos wrote: »
    patch notes from CNs new arena season shows arena gear is available by the old way (i.e. getting to 2600/2700) and a new way of spending arena points on token thingies that you can trade in along with 2350 score for gear. so something along those lines already on the way.

Sounds exciting! I just want it easier for people to get the gear, I need more of a challenge!
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sounds exciting! I just want it easier for people to get the gear, I need more of a challenge!

Give all your gold to people so they can build their gear. They may want to marry you rather than fight you, though.:p
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    As the last visible reaction from PWE on the issues posted here lies back some time, i believe it would be necessary to solve the problems with staff and report systems as well as every kind of communication problems first.

Unless someone finds time to work on the heap of posts that have already accumulated uncommented and seemingly unread, filling up this thread with even more feedback will only lead to an even bigger heap of unprocessed reports and finally the collapse of this thread.
    We have had the last batch of responses in post #76 with pages 1 to 6 processed.
    Now the thread has hit the 30 pages mark and i am afraid not far into the future noone will still be interested in reactions to week or months old posts, much less if problems that persist longer than half a year or even since open beta are discussed.
    I have read the assurance, that nothing will get away unread but quite frankly, i have seen this kind of promise from far too many publishers and it has never proven to be truthful, no matter how much i hope this is different here.

Customer patience is not an endless resource (mine is even less due to too many bad experiences) so i would like to suggest to sort out the internal structures and get some visible work done as fast as possible, before frustration and resignation reach the "noone cares anyway, byebye" level that does not seem to be too far away now...

Oh, and you can shut down the german forum. With about 4 to 6 players being the only ones left active there for several weeks in a row, there is not much of a use for that forsaken webspace left.

Had you taken the time to read through all those pages...as you suggest someone else do, you'd find that Grey has already made comment that he has collected a good chunk of the issues and is compiling them into a report to send to the developers, but that he'd like to hear more. Since there were about 15 pages of "Fix the Crashes", I'm sure you'll understand that appears to be the top issue...and is acknowledged by PWE staff. He also mentioned that the Chinese developers have just returned from holiday, meaning he hasn't been able to be in direct contact with them during that time.

Patience works both ways my friend. The players are voicing their opinions, and Gray is working as our mouthpiece to the developers (sounds rather dirty when I say it that way), now we have to wait for the collective of what we've said to actually reach its destination. It doesn't work well to shoot the messenger (or mouthpiece) since the people who can actually give us the changes still have to receive and act upon the message.

In the meantime~ While not a suggestion for myself, it is one that I think would help new players. There are a lot of events that go on which have little to no explanation to them, and instead require the helping hand of a veteran player to explain. While I believe the veteran players in this game are abnormally hospitable to new players, perhaps a bit of an explanation would help take some of the load off. For example:

- EB (Eternal Belief): I can't say how many times I've heard people ask what this event is. A lot of players don't know you can get a ton of experience, as well as scrolls (on the rare occasion) from this event.

- Light of Sage: It's an event that requires you know your way around the game obviously, but at the same time most new players who are able to participate (given the fast rate of leveling) don't understand what they need to do. As this is also one of the rare events that gives out Gold, I'd think a more thorough understanding would help the economy as well.
    ** Side Note: It'd probably also be nice if they could UP the number of rewards given out. People who have already done the event can only get rewards for part 1 and 2, which are done so quickly and with such a small reward it doesn't have much impact in the end

- Mercury Summit: This is one of those events where you really need a mentor to help for 2 reasons. One...I don't know many new players who have Persuade/Intimidate+1, and two...the rules at first glance seem to baffle a lot of people. They become easier to understand once it's explained...but the concept of minority rules is rather...foreign.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Had you taken the time to read through all those pages...as you suggest someone else do, you'd find that Grey has already made comment that he has collected a good chunk of the issues and is compiling them into a report to send to the developers, but that he'd like to hear more.

Let us try to understand what i said, not what you interpreted.
    I did not ask for someone to simply read through but to actually work on it, which means to respond. A visible reaction that shows someone actually read and did not just visit could look like that post on page 6.

I have seen the comment you are referring to and believe it is illogical.
    If a report is being compiled, then further input will only delay its completion, thus delaying any visible improvements even more. Without a deadline for this report being sent, we can go on forever in this thread, delaying more and more until kingdom come.
    Why such a report is needed to fix bugs and conceptional issues is beyond my understanding. What happened to bug tracker software like Mantis for example ? Why is there no bug list oder issue list compiled both by PWE and Wanmei ?
    There is ? So the info is processed and passed on alredy and any additional report should not be necessary.

Furthermore, no report to wanmei will help at all with any of the PWE related issues, like nonexistant staff presence in parts of the forums, bad communications or the still buggy support site where a number of accounts cannot open any ticket because the site redirects forever until the browser stops with an error message.
    Which has been reported. Several times.

As i said, my patience is even less due to my experience with other publishers. I have seen too many words used a bit too often to still believe in them. No offence meant, just an explanation why asking for patience and constantly "working on it" without results for more than half a year is not an option for me.

If someone really is interested, some volunteer in the german parts of forsaken forum also compliles a guild wise list of issues every month now and also plays the "i will pass it" game. So at least theoretically some desks at PWE are getting a lot of text every month.
    If this fact was until now unknown to the english PWE staff, please ask the german staff for details. If there is anyone left, that is.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eyepiece
    eyepiece Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Water Bards: Assassins have no chance to beat them, resist silence resist stun, can bubble when slept and can make it to the point where one cant move at all.
    Warriors: no CC can touch them now human warriors and their pray/stance change are just to powerful.

The PvP in forsaken world is so unbalanced and classes need to be looked at very hard. Lastly for open world PvP Get rid of the guards it is also ruining the fun of Forsaken world. let Red named people go red and kill people its a PvP server. If i want to wait for people to go yellow ill just duel them. Please please please make some changes to this or i can see the game going downhill quicker then it is.
  • mytocles
    mytocles Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1. May we please have a world map at the Base teleporter, and reduce the price of recharging the teleport item as well as the "return to Base" crystals.

2. Please give us more time on GBQ envelopes, not just the quests themselves, to enable doing some before you sleep, and some after.

3. In support of others who have the problem (I don't much since you fixed the Hicks Pet Combining glitch), I ask that you please address the frequent crash issues.

Thanks for asking, and good luck!

- myto
  • merciless531
    merciless531 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Other than technical issues which should have been a main concern a long time ago, I'd say game play wise a huge concern is that without csing, there is no backbone to the game, not enough gold earning quests to sustain numerous amounts of player, there is also rare items like star crystal should become more easily attainable then just in the cash shop, like killing elite world bosses that spawn once a day could be a way to have more item flow into the game outside of cash shopping.

a quest where you could obtain gold everyday, big or small, could dramatically impact the economy, but increase productivity, play-ability and should decrease the player drop out rate.

but i like that your interested, but like some have said, like to see not only some response confirming you have noticed our concerns, but also some results.

Merci
  • SourTune - Eyrda
    SourTune - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    eyepiece wrote: »
    Water Bards: Assassins have no chance to beat them, resist silence resist stun, can bubble when slept and can make it to the point where one cant move at all.
    Warriors: no CC can touch them now human warriors and their pray/stance change are just to powerful.

The PvP in forsaken world is so unbalanced and classes need to be looked at very hard. Lastly for open world PvP Get rid of the guards it is also ruining the fun of Forsaken world. let Red named people go red and kill people its a PvP server. If i want to wait for people to go yellow ill just duel them. Please please please make some changes to this or i can see the game going downhill quicker then it is.

I agree the water bard bubble is op as hell, but without the bubble a water bard becomes a useless tree. Yes it mana drains in all but they're squishy beyond belief. It's like a divine without the bubble. Half the people only pick divine because of the bubble and without it everyone might as well go glacial. I for one think sins need to be nerf, at least edge ones. Their stuns are silence make it impossible for me to do anything half the time and it's just freaking annoying.

Yeah wars need to be nerfed back a little, last patch kind of messed with the whole point of CC.

Just get rid of the guards in TpT and North gate, it'll bring back some pvp. Besides that it's hide and seek with them.
  • thiscrazylife2
    thiscrazylife2 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have a good idea. Me and many others players that i know would love this.

Wish it was posible to switch your char from current server. I would like to try another server but my main is very high and its hard to start again. It would be very nice if one could just move the char to another server, tho we'd have to pay, ofc.

what do you all think?

ty
  • Circonio - Nyos
    Circonio - Nyos Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like that too. Some servers are really weak when you compare them each other. i was thinking also to move from my server but too lazy, and now getting bored.

but i could also suggest that european servers (Illyflue and Nyos) join together as a pve-pvp server. That would be awsome for us.....
  • amourn
    amourn Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I know it is a small issue compared to what Windows 8 users have to deal with, but I would love to be able to use the resistance mood boosts on my Blue Succubus. Once the mood lvl is maxed it won't switch or raise resistance unless I select the mood, recall Succubus, summon other pet, recall that pet and then Summon Succubus. Tough to change resistance boost in Arena. Also the Fortify gear percentage chance seems to be way wrong. Other than those two issues, awesome job! :)
  • fwhyper
    fwhyper Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1. Crashing *of course
    2. Class Balance for ALL char.
    a.)Water bard got all the skills to OP (dispels, sleep, buff, debuffs, heals, shields, crits, drains mana,etc..)
    b.)Sins (silence time is too much 6-10secs or more, stealth of 30secs more or less, crits is awesome to counter)
    3. Eva/Dodge ratio against accuracy is not fair. *so hard to id eva, so ez to id accuracy
    Arena blue rings are bugged (such as+8 accuracy + health ring) but the actual stats it give is +11 accuracy)
    Pet skill deflection 3 (plus 13 or 24 *sry i forgot) against precision 3(plus 40) is not fair.
    4. Increase the War God days or double/triple the Points earn (currently 100pts on single day and on 5 hrs quest ONLY) We will nt enjoy the gears before we even complete the War Gods set gears it will be like 2yrs? *estimated
    5. New better promos/sales. (MS with orbs freebies. MS with gospels is nt good for economy (esp for non-Cs or non big CS it always rack up prices of all items))
    6. Divine Token shld be available to ALL. CS or non CS. Put it in the Boutique. *Drops of it is rare find and too expensive in AH to buy. Let us all enjoy the benefits of divine token and Token of Faith shld be available in Boutique also. *not only in orbs
    7. Max the Level up to 100 or more. *bring more excitement to lvl up.
    8. New Maps, New Dungeons, New mobs. New Boss. currently we are force to do instances that isnt fun anymore. *repeat instances is getting boring.
    9. Cross server arena 3s, 6's 12's.
    10. Merge the servers *next to impossible but I think its better for the game to max the population in every realms bring back the old fun in pvp servers.

Thanks! Hope U Read ALL the post here well and try to understand US all. Peace! :)
  • Sunseeker - Storm Legion
    Sunseeker - Storm Legion Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    didnt read any of these 9000 posts.

gives us 5 more realms, its a pain in the butt trying to find a botting party, every realm is full. that is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    didnt read any of these 9000 posts.

gives us 5 more realms, its a pain in the butt trying to find a botting party, every realm is full. that is all

Don't need moar realms! Just need bigger training grounds. Or more training grounds.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Since I haven't actually made any requests for myself...I think again I'll piggyback on someone else's requests
    fwhyper wrote: »
    1. Crashing *of course
    I agree
    2. Class Balance for ALL char.
    a.)Water bard got all the skills to OP (dispels, sleep, buff, debuffs, heals, shields, crits, drains mana,etc..)
    b.)Sins (silence time is too much 6-10secs or more, stealth of 30secs more or less, crits is awesome to counter)
    I agree including all sub-points
    3. Eva/Dodge ratio against accuracy is not fair. *so hard to id eva, so ez to id accuracy
    Arena blue rings are bugged (such as+8 accuracy + health ring) but the actual stats it give is +11 accuracy)
    Pet skill deflection 3 (plus 13 or 24 *sry i forgot) against precision 3(plus 40) is not fair.
    I do not agree. Acc is easy to get, but 1 Eva doesn't equal 1 Acc. In fact, it's about 1 Eva to 1.5 Acc. meaning you need more Acc to ensure you can hit an Eva
    4. Increase the War God days or double/triple the Points earn (currently 100pts on single day and on 5 hrs quest ONLY) We will nt enjoy the gears before we even complete the War Gods set gears it will be like 2yrs? *estimated
    Gotta agree with this one as well...when it was announced I thought it was going to be more than 100 points a week
    5. New better promos/sales. (MS with orbs freebies. MS with gospels is nt good for economy (esp for non-Cs or non big CS it always rack up prices of all items))
    Ehh...not really for or against...gonna stay neutral there
    6. Divine Token shld be available to ALL. CS or non CS. Put it in the Boutique. *Drops of it is rare find and too expensive in AH to buy. Let us all enjoy the benefits of divine token and Token of Faith shld be available in Boutique also. *not only in orbs
    Again, can't be for OR against it...I can understand why they're meant to be rare. Can't say it'd HURT to make them more common though...
    7. Max the Level up to 100 or more. *bring more excitement to lvl up.
    I'm for it...but since this is a content update and not a content "fix" I don't see it happening just because we want it...it'll probably only happen on the Dev's schedule
    8. New Maps, New Dungeons, New mobs. New Boss. currently we are force to do instances that isnt fun anymore. *repeat instances is getting boring.
    Again, Dev's schedule. I don't doubt it'll happen though. We still have empty spots on the map after all...
    9. Cross server arena 3s, 6's 12's.
    Yes...because the only thing better than getting swamped by Lvl80 players with Lvl3 Wings and Lvl70+ Masteries who have lowered their score on purpose just to fight easier fights...is having it happen cross server. Thanks...but no thanks...I'd rather see them fix arena's que system first
    10. Merge the servers *next to impossible but I think its better for the game to max the population in every realms bring back the old fun in pvp servers.
    I don't care if PvP servers merge with other PvP servers...or if PvE servers merge with PvE servers...but don't merge a PvP server with a PvE server. The last thing I want are people insisting PvE players are "carebears" coming over to the server I chose to play on...

Thanks! Hope U Read ALL the post here well and try to understand US all. Peace! :)
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • killsnitch
    killsnitch Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Or... OR!!!

A less tedious system to build your faith tree over the next year so people don't have a need to be botting 12 hours a day, every day.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    killsnitch wrote: »
    Or... OR!!!

A less tedious system to build your faith tree over the next year so people don't have a need to be botting 12 hours a day, every day.

+1

they even removed those faith force boxes from the tof trader so you can't even say soul power is cs-able :( (ignoring meditation books)
  • ghostrvnobsidian
    ghostrvnobsidian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There's a weird glitch on inferno bat form to where if a person is attacked too soon while entering bat form, they become silenced until the form ends making them completely useless for 25 seconds x.x
  • darkmickey69
    darkmickey69 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    id like to see items like botany mineing so on and forth to pay soulgold when sold to npc and soulgold values on stuff to go up tired of doing same quest just to make soul gold or sell like 10 soul diamounds in the cash shop for like 20 leafs would be alright such a drag
  • Cyntheria - Storm Legion
    Cyntheria - Storm Legion Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We need patches! Patched for those damn crashes!! I love this game, but I'm always crashing! That and added horrid lag on certain realms is killer. Please, please fix those-(Especially the crashes)

And some more Fashion would be awesome! :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i43.tinypic.com/oh926r.png[/SIGPIC]
    ~Scorchin' The Blood In My- My Vampire Heart~
  • ironfaerie
    ironfaerie Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1. Thought of another thing that is slowly driving me bananas, and it has been mentioned once or twice in the thread already from what I see, but...
    Runes..got to be one of the more annoying systems in the game, especially if you're on a server where people seem to have given up on things like GFC. I know it's supposed to be hard to reach max energy, as it should be, but the system is so random that many people have given up on combining them past a certain point. Combining 625 level 1s together only to come out with something craptastic in energy..leaves you a bit sad. Not to mention the need for 15 (ouch) runemakers if you want it to be the right class.
    Then Normal Rune Combination with level 5 runes...ow ow ow.
    Add in the fact that the supply is so limited currently (especially for Advanced Runes).

2. Pet Control - The Damage (attack) pet control doesn't have any effect. I've seen it mentioned once or twice and peoples theories that it affects the pets Talent level, which to me seems bunk, but as far as I can tell it should work in exactly the same way as Leadership (mastery) & Endurance (resistances), where you can actually see the values change when you summon the pet [can provide screenies if needed].

3. That Wargod FF set - Only getting 100 points for Wargod event once per week, means by the time you save enough for the full set we'll probably already have a new higher tier set and/or level cap raise.
    As a rough calculation, to obtain the priest set you need:
    Weapon - 1400 points [14 weeks]
    Shoulders - 1000 points [10 weeks]
    Helm - 800 points [8 weeks]
    Wrists - 1000 points [10 weeks]
    Chest - 800 points [8 weeks]
    Pants - 700 points [7 weeks]
    Waist - 700 points [7 weeks]
    Boots - 1200 points [12 weeks]
    Total of 76 weeks... <.< yeah..why do I get the feeling PWE has a Wargod card in the works to match the Warlord and Battlefield cards.

Also Grey, your posts and replies are getting lost now the number of pages has increased so much :/ So might possibly be an idea to include links to your posts on the first page.
    +++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Lunamora - Lv80 Lycan Rebel Priest [Nyos Server]
    Tetrahertz - Lv80 Human Lightning Mage [Nyos Server]
  • blackheart74
    blackheart74 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ( 1 ) Healer Gear or the Lack of ... rep gear gives players to work to but the problem is its all dps gear . there is no healer rep gear in game with HE .. Only PvP whats only a few parts . i dont PvP so never seeing any that eve
    ( 2 ) Male Fasion but im sorry like 80% of male fasion makes you look like you just walked out of a **** dance club . not that some is okie but most is that way
    ( 3 ) Key's sold in CS 40 leaves each .. not wroth every buying way way tomuch for a small chance of some thing maybe 10 for 40 leaves then maybe they would sell
    ( 4 ) Wing Revamp needed .. dont know about most you but Elf wings um butterfly wings realy ? maybe for the females only but males come on and the dwarf wings are a joke maybe some Mech bird wings be better
    ( 5 ) the new Calender is total fail makes finding whats going on 20 times harder then the old one and it dont even have the world events listed . go back to the old one
    ( 6 ) Guild base Revamp Needed .. whats with all this Hi Tech stuff ? NPCs from another planet and so on . should be more of the midle evil stuff of a base like well the rest of the game . we dont run around with lazar guns and space ships
    ( 7 ) some new kinds of BoGo's .. how about some Elite Dawn scroll Bogo or Runemaker scroll Bogo .. hey how about Anima charm Bogo
    ( 8 ) More High LvL group zones .. lvl80s need more then just ToK and GoS for top end players to run other then lower lvl zones
    ( 9 ) Need more Space for Puting up stuff in auction house and sending mail .. Realy a Pain in the Butt can only mail 1 thing at a time . Hell could even sell them in CS for giveing more Space on them . players would buy them !
    ( 10 ) PvP Arena .. Wrost PvP game matching i have yet to play in any MMO . and i been playing MMOs from Everquest 1 Beta . so thats saying Alot ! the set up needs to match not who ever Que's pvp score but shoudl go off who ever in groups Highist Score . so 1 player with 1000 score Queing with 2 players with 2300 score dont ever git matched with low scoreing players and run them over .. its a Expliot alot use and use it to **** over players Daily in Arena ..
  • kagomayhime
    kagomayhime Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    you should make the charaters kiss like in perfect world
  • elfstalker
    elfstalker Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ya know , it would be really nice , like in PWI if when you clicked on the banker , you had 2 tabs to choose from . One for regular bank items , and a "materials" tab. Its ridiculous trying to craft anything in fw or gather mats because u don't have to room in bank or inventory to hold them.
This discussion has been closed.