[NOTICE] Valentine's Day Special!

forsakennoblesse
forsakennoblesse Posts: 302 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Happy Valentine's Day!

Looking for Valentine's Day love in the land of Forsaken World, or have you already found it?

One interesting fact about Valentine's Day is that, back in medieval times, girls would eat bizarre foods to make them dream of their future spouse. Although the girls in Forsaken World are more used to drinking health and mana potions, there is no doubt that they have already started to dream of the perfect wedding.

Deciding on a wedding date can be difficult. A spring wedding has its charm, but then again, so does a wedding that takes place in a winter wonderland setting. Every season has its own unique potential for creating an unforgettable backdrop. However, here at Perfect World, we were curious about what seasons and months were the most popular for marriage. Interestingly enough, we found that. Looking at the data for 2012, we found that nearly every month was a popular month to get married, though there were a couple that had slightly higher marriage rates than the rest.

66a563a5339d55cea66362e15457fe4b1360800921.jpg

So, which month was the most popular for our Forsaken World couples?

Based on the data we looked at, three of the twelve calendar months were proven to be most blessed with love and happiness: February (no surprise there!), June, and December!

If you were planning your dream wedding, what month would you choose? Do you favor the subtle colors of fall, or the warm summer breeze?

For those who have already been married, what month did you choose, and why? We would love to hear your stories!

Lastly, we are doing something fun to show our love and appreciation. On our Facebook Page, we have posted a question asking if anyone can guess the number of couples that got married in Forsaken World in 2012. If anyone comments back with the right number, we will post a surprise Valentine's Day coupon code that everyone can use!

Forsaken World Facebook Page
Post edited by forsakennoblesse on

Comments

• forsakennoblesse
    forsakennoblesse Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Here is the Valentine's Day coupon code we promised! DMB4YKT

The coupon code can be redeemed once per account and will expire on February 21st! Redeem it now!

Coupon can be redeemed at: http://fw.perfectworld.com/redeem
  • Falkor - Illyfue
    Falkor - Illyfue Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Got married in the month of December :D

Married my RL wife in game and our game wedding month is the same as out RL one - was kinda an anniversary celebration ;)
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    married game hubby in july (7/13/2012) :D

fb page says 4461 couples married in 2012

let's see that coupon ;D
  • ainshem
    ainshem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    married ingame Dec 16 2012 :) no special reason for the date or season, we met like a week before and clicked and been together ever since ;)

*dreams of possible coupon items * fashion yumm! umm title "Love Sick" lol hmm what else, cupid pet that shoots hearts! ooo yeah that would be so cute! ok enough dreaming xD we wants the the code please :D
  • Heimataerd - Illyfue
    Heimataerd - Illyfue Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Valentine event? Where? You did not even update shop for such occasion, no new fashion, no mount, I don't even speak of in-game event quests. Not even damn discount for wedding items. Just one pathetic npc selling some useless **** for gold. And mind it I very rarely qq at anything since I'm usually very loyal and content player but I can't help now. Very very disappointed.:mad:
  • ainshem
    edited February 2013
    yeah I wanted to ask the same thing, what is the point with the roses and chocolates? it costs real gold and gives nothing but a useless buff?
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    married in game at 20/7/2011 :D

reason was that i married my real life sister and were still playing and married xD
    best insurance to never divorce: incest marriage hohohoho

old screenshot:
    fashwedding1.png
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • WillemHole - Eyrda
    WillemHole - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Happy Valentine's day all. Maybe the love for the game grow :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credits Siggy = Magicka
  • Iolar - Lionheart
    Iolar - Lionheart Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Happy Valentine's <3 much love. Curious what the code'll be, the number got guessed damn fast!

Never been married, likely won't :o but seen lots get married, 2 of which I know are marrying in real life rather soon.
    Lvl 90 WTF-Tree Sin
    Vice-Lead of AvatarT;Great
    Why? Because reasons.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    the number needs to be posted on the FACE BOOK PAGE to ANSWER THE QUESTION on THE FB page,,,

Noble did NOT say answer HERE,,, Maybe someone is actually smart and answered in both places LOL

Now, that would be the day ,,,

Ya Married in FW,,, Cost CS items and you get No real bonus from it,, WOOT !!
    Ya,, Ya,, the couple gets some kinda def buff isnt it? ... I said no REAL bonus from it

Ya know * When Married couples are in same party they get 2 x Drops\SP\Exp*

DAM, everyone would be married then
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Joyri - Lionheart
    Joyri - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    parking wrote: »
    the number needs to be posted on the FACE BOOK PAGE to ANSWER THE QUESTION on THE FB page,,,

Noble did NOT say answer HERE,,, Maybe someone is actually smart and answered in both places LOL

Now, that would be the day ,,,

Ya Married in FW,,, Cost CS items and you get No real bonus from it,, WOOT !!
    Ya,, Ya,, the couple gets some kinda def buff isnt it? ... I said no REAL bonus from it

Ya know * When Married couples are in same party they get 2 x Drops\SP\Exp*

DAM, everyone would be married then
    It is posted on the facebook page. :)
  • parking
    edited February 2013
    It is posted on the facebook page. :)

me no facebook,,, facebook is the life sucking parasite of the internet,,,

Most People go, OMFG you play MMOs 6 hours a day WTF !!!

then they sit at their Comp from 8 AM >> Midnight on FACEBOOK posting stupid cr4p, sharing, and commenting and reading what 1000 people on their friends list are doing,,
    then status,,
    OK Im going to bed now it was a busy day,, see you all tomorrow!!

ROFLMFAO ! ! ! !
  • DoomsDayVamp - Storm Legion
    DoomsDayVamp - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    soo is the coupon like a voucher for an item or is it a discount on the cs store
  • Xiuhdragon - Illyfue
    Xiuhdragon - Illyfue Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Married on 29/2/2012

The date is once a four years :D
  • ainshem
    edited February 2013
    guess we gona get the code at V day 2014 :rolleyes:
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For all of you asking for the coupon....you DO realize that the GMs were not even in the office to post it right? And either way, I imagine that there are other more important matters to be attended to first. Just be patient and wait like the rest of us. Its not like the coupon is only gonna be posted for an hour.
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Awesomesauce..the code has already been redeemed.

Guess only a lucky person(or few) can use the code
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ah, good to know it's still the same ol' PWE. :D

Edit:
    Right. The next time we can redeem a lameass title, please tell us that before we go to redeem it. That way I at least wouldn't waste my time. No offense, but a title is just absolutely pointless.

Edit2:
    How the hell did I get so many typos in that post.
  • Equivalent - Illyfue
    Equivalent - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • paintpixie
    paintpixie Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I got married in June. (real married)

In-game...actually, it was probably in December...I think. I can't remember. But the dress was easier to clean than my real one. XD
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the title
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • icatnezz
    icatnezz Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A title is just...
  • elegantxbelle
    elegantxbelle Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you for the title! It looks cute and I love it :D
    Happy Valentine's Day, lovebirds :)
  • cocoabrown
    cocoabrown Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yea, I guess I just expected a lil more. Thanks for the title though.
  • Blank_ - Eyrda
    Blank_ - Eyrda Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ty for title :cool:
  • leeleeth
    leeleeth Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    me no facebook,,, facebook is the life sucking parasite of the internet,,,

Most People go, OMFG you play MMOs 6 hours a day WTF !!!

then they sit at their Comp from 8 AM >> Midnight on FACEBOOK posting stupid cr4p, sharing, and commenting and reading what 1000 people on their friends list are doing,,
    then status,,
    OK Im going to bed now it was a busy day,, see you all tomorrow!!

ROFLMFAO ! ! ! !

+10000000 ** facefook :rolleyes:
  • bazooka85
    bazooka85 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A title <empty look>
  • parking
    edited February 2013
    I sat here in front of the blank page trying to think of what to say about the exceptionally outstanding build up that was given to this post ,,,

When I actually found out what the awesome Valentine Give away was I was, to say the least, left speechless ,,, I have no words to describe exactly how I feel that might not get me banned off the forums ,,,,

I for one am not even going to waste time and energy to log in and claim a useless title

I seriously think if you had activated 2 X SP a more positive response would have been posted

I for one think it was a complete waste of PWEs time and resources ,,,
  • Dracoa - Storm Legion
    Dracoa - Storm Legion Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When? Well, seeing as I don't believe in marriage, the month after hell freezes over.
  • SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634
    SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I sat here in front of the blank page trying to think of what to say about the exceptionally outstanding build up that was given to this post ,,,

When I actually found out what the awesome Valentine Give away was I was, to say the least, left speechless ,,, I have no words to describe exactly how I feel that might not get me banned off the forums ,,,,

I for one am not even going to waste time and energy to log in and claim a useless title

I seriously think if you had activated 2 X SP a more positive response would have been posted

I for one think it was a complete waste of PWEs time and resources ,,,

+1 to this,i feel just like this.
    Last year a VIP card,and some random gifts: a pet,some other stuffs.

BatHit.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]