ermagerd read this please

VelvetStrike - Illyfue
VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
i heard making posts every day about what you want will eventualy give yo uwhat you want sa here we go...

SINS NEED AOE yes, instead of making bogo's and **** up everything in the economy we should make sins capable of doing hellroad properly :D ohh and make marksmans smaller and prots fatter please too.

i think if i QQ about this in every thread it will happen in like.. what a month?
Post edited by VelvetStrike - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, but you must make a post regarding this every single day like the **** do too :D
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i heard making posts every day about what you want will eventualy give yo uwhat you want sa here we go...

SINS NEED AOE yes, instead of making bogo's and **** up everything in the economy we should make sins capable of doing hellroad properly :D ohh and make marksmans smaller and prots fatter please too.

i think if i QQ about this in every thread it will happen in like.. what a month?

Sure hope you're just trolling about the aoe thing. Nah. Sins don't really need it. I play my sin just fine without it. Yeah, HR needs a bit of work to make it more class balanced, but definitely don't need to give sins an aoe.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Since HR is going to be class balanced according to CN patchnotes, they dont need aoe uhu :3

xx je schat
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited February 2013
    Sure hope you're just trolling about the aoe thing. Nah. Sins don't really need it. I play my sin just fine without it. Yeah, HR needs a bit of work to make it more class balanced, but definitely don't need to give sins an aoe.

I'm deadserious, i want gouge to be 20 meter around me aoe style but game doesnt gimme :(:( i will post every day untill they make gouge aoe this game is so unfair T_T_T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I second this, also make a new skill in a circlejerk like instant motion that deals 300% damage in a 360 degree radius.!
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited February 2013
    I second this, also make a new skill in a circlejerk like instant motion that deals 300% damage in a 360 degree radius.!

just 300%? sorry but i think this is a bit low, we are udnerpowered and by the power of QQ we assassins shall rise!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WillemHole - Eyrda
    WillemHole - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sins are OP enuf as is.. want a aoe skill.. go mm or mage.. ull have all the aoe u need...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credits Siggy = Magicka
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited February 2013

troll right.

you can just get an army of sins to stun and silence lock another party and win
  • Blank_ - Eyrda
    Blank_ - Eyrda Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello, I want warriors to be more OP. I mean... we're already OP, but I want to be EVEN MORE OP. How about an invincibility spell like Rocky Protection and a long-term bubble like water bards have. Not the flimsy one you can get, the real water bard bubble. Other than that, I can't think of anything else you can give war that war doesn't already have!

Stuns: check
    HP: check
    DPS: check
    counter CC: check
    Silence: check
    eva drop: check
    range skills: check
    OP buffs: check

yep, everything looks good here.
  • SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634
    SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yey,i want mages to stun and silence,and to be invisible .... Yey...
    So please FW.

cat_shrek.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif
    :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yey,i want mages to stun and silence,and to be invisible .... Yey...
    So please FW.

7582720_4794.jpg
    :p

And Divine Priest Buffs with AH thrown in,,,
    One the only damn games ive ever played where Mages dont get a heal

and VAMPS get TWO ! ! ! WT FUDGE CAKES

And Bards gets a Few too ! ! !

ROOM PARALYZE,, WTH IS MY MAGES ROOM PARA !!! Other games give Mages PARALYZE !!

I WANT PARA ! ! ! not stun,, not sleep,, not Silence

PARALYZE ! ! !
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited February 2013
    my fellow players, we all have our things we want for our classes, i suggest to make a thread about it every day untill they give it. Also it seems to help to post about our big problem in every thread started by a gm or mod.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leeleeth
    leeleeth Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tumblr_m8a7yv1AFW1rx6ay1o1_250.gif

yeah, u got me babes.
    I'm deadserious, i want gouge to be 20 meter around me aoe style but game doesnt gimme :(:( i will post every day untill they make gouge aoe this game is so unfair T_T_T_T

And this, little nicky made me laugh shootin' outta mah socks.
    Maybe i dont know much about sins...thou i know gouge is evil enough, go away, play with ur epeen maybe in meantime. Chris does that quite often and it helps to get rid of some negative QQing energy.

shoosh now.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my fellow players, we all have our things we want for our classes, i suggest to make a thread about it every day untill they give it. Also it seems to help to post about our big problem in every thread started by a gm or mod.

I thought you liked me??? What did I do :confused:
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    Fhaze - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    make a new skill in a circlejerk like instant motion that deals 300% damage in a 360 degree radius.!
    i leik u
    HEIL LONGNIPS, #1 GUILD IN EYRDA
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nice initiative VS!

I would like to request for vamps, esp dark vamps, to have the base dmg on dark ripple boosted to 500%. I would also like the following:-

1) that lame bubble that you get at 40 nyos, to have the same anti-cc capability of a fully talented water bard bubble.

2) charmed strike to stack up as long as you in vamp form, and please reduce that horrible cd! its not as though you can use it out of vamp form!

lasty...

3) vamp form to trigger at every dark ripple cast!! not the current random **** we have xD

Its time for dark vamps to rise!! lets unite fellow dark vamps!! :D
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • d0ggiestyle
    d0ggiestyle Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    One word: JEZUS
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    :o sins DO get an aoe i dunno what you are all talking about itsjustatlvl95
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion
    SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    easily sploitable but possibly make HR like LCS Daybreaker:

you can trade in mass roses (permanent removal) for temporary buff(s): add damage/hp/defense/crit chance/healing abilities/etc, non-stackable / can only use one type per 'roses infusion/payment' per HR run and until death.

that'll shut up 'qq sins w no AOE' or 'qq divine priests w no dps' .
    Storm Legion:
    80 / Proctology / Noob Protector
    80 / SkinnyPuppy / Idle Warrior Buffmonkey
    72 / FatPuppy / I Put On My Robe + Wizard Hat
    63 / MiniPuppy / Midget Pew Pew.
  • leeleeth
    leeleeth Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2013

you can trade in mass roses (permanent removal) for temporary buff(s): add damage/hp/defense/crit chance/healing abilities/etc, non-stackable / can only use one type per 'roses infusion/payment' per HR run and until death.

make me shut up :D
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited February 2013

i'm not QQing, me the nabsin without aoe gets way higher scores than most aoe classes with equal gear, but i must say, i really need aoe for pvp tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terracyrax - Storm Legion
    Terracyrax - Storm Legion Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    in my opinion i'd love for sin to get at least ONE aoe skill i mean just about every other class has some type of aoe.
    Originally Posted by Cat - Storm Legion
    Maybe they will DDOS Rosetta Stone next and demand some free English CDs <
    epic forum quote thanks cat! <3
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    :o sins DO get an aoe i dunno what you are all talking about itsjustatlvl95

once again.... read above statement. Devs are not going to randomly give classes additional skills from levels that have already been "balanced" (i use this term VERY loosely). If you want AOEs you will simply have to roll a different class.
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fthawe
    edited February 2013
    in my opinion i'd love for sin to get at least ONE aoe skill i mean just about every other class has some type of aoe.

and my vamp to have at least ONE TINY TINY LITTLE BIT of a 6 second silence huh

no no no no no

assassin to single target and kill people out of stealth
    keep it that way
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited February 2013
    fthawe wrote: »
    and my vamp to have at least ONE TINY TINY LITTLE BIT of a 6 second silence huh

no no no no no

assassin to single target and kill people out of stealth
    keep it that way

How about killing a whole team out of stealth with aoe, way more fun for all of us :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How about killing a whole team out of stealth with aoe, way more fun for all of us :)

If there were to be ANY type of AoE for sin, the only feasible move that would make sense is Imperiling Hack. But, seriously. Sins don't need AoE.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • bossmonster
    bossmonster Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If its a wish-maker's thread then i hav a wish also -->I want all trolls/QQers/drama-queens/etc ----> out 'n' all bugs fixed!!! U knw u want it too ;)

Q:
    How a pointless (even daily) posting even if its all over the place will take u anywhere?!U do know its chinese game & they are who make decisions?! u know its not PWE-developed game?!

why dont u try to work on ur strategy & game style instead, to bypass some disadvantages?!Thats the best on MMO
  • Dracoa - Storm Legion
    Dracoa - Storm Legion Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If Sins get an AoE, all other classes need to be made immune to it. Sins can't complain cause they got their precious AoE, it'll just be good against other Sins.

And actually, give Vamps a reflect damage that reflects back 100% of the damage done back on the one doing the damage.
  • fthawe
    edited February 2013
    Lv95 skill if . . .. . . .. . . . . .

Le Confusez____________Level 1

1200 mana_________________Cast time: 0.55 seconds
    Random element damage_____Cooldown: 240 seconds
    Multi-target curse_____________________________Range: 1/melee meters

"Come out of stealth to hit all target 1 meter around you and your target, must be within a close range!"

Deals 40% of your base Attack plus 801 bonus damage.
    Has a 20% to inflict feast. ensnare, sleep, stun, poison, bleed, burn, silence, disarm, keybind scramble, random walking, healing, mana drain, freeze, froze, paralyze, expose stealth, remove all gear into bag, revive their teammate, force revive their teammate, dismount, mount, cast a 300 second cooldown skill, burp, switch realms, make a 10 second Blade of Reflection or crash.
    All damage over time affects do your attack damage, wrath will not affect it.
    All controlling effects last your mana's first two digits. Maximum of 10.
    All draining effects have a 50% of making bubbles appear.
    All scrambling effects have a chance to act on your party members within 25 meters.
    All force team skills ignore target's attempts to refuse the effect.

Dyos'/Nyos' skill has not been activated.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    +1 to a aoe for sin 30 meter large that stun/silence/disarm/do 300% base + 5k dark AND phys damage and at last sleep too but.... (oh yes, can be used from steath too)

Prots should get "death from above" you open map, click a location and you jump in air (cough Pantheon cough) when you land in 30 meter range all opponents take x10 your max hp damage, ignore res and def ofc... (oh yes ,you're immune to all during chant and for 10 secs afte rlanding, 20 secs cd :3)

:3 *run trought VS bridge without paying the fee* :3