Question about charge promo

junglist101
junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Now nxya don't delete this please as i'm asking a serious question as well as posting information about the charge promo and bogo's

Ok first off any ETA on the next charge promo?

then as you can see for the star crystal and star diamond bogo's you placed this past weekend posting about it beforehand give's the persons that do not own a credit card etc to have time to buy the game cards in advance so really announcing in turn equal more money made for company and the players have a easier time preparing for the charge promo/bogo

so can we get a ETA on the charge promo
Post edited by junglist101 on

Comments

• Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *facepalm*

You could have asked:
    1) What is the engineering team doing with the charge rewards? Is the system being redesigned to make sure that Halloween fiasco never happens with charge rewards? Are we getting new rewards? Are they making it easier to get multiples of certain items? What's going on, we're curious.

2) Do game cards ever expire? I'd like to buy some now so I have them ready for the next charge promo.

Instead, you asked:
    When are charge rewards cause I'm a herp-a-derp who's impatient and won't take "It's being worked on" as an answer.
  • junglist101
    edited February 2013
    When are charge rewards cause I'm a herp-a-derp who's impatient and won't take "It's being worked on" as an answer.

pretty much got a problem ?
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if you want an ETA on the charge promo send forsaken a PM in the forums, since he hasn't posted anything in the forums
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lol.. i dont recall ANY bogo's having ETA's before..

they just started it and announced it in the site.. and it came as a surprise for everyone..

they never postead anything saying "hey guys we are gnna have XX bogo from XX to XX"

rofl!!

• junglist101
    edited February 2013
    Lol.. i dont recall ANY bogo's having ETA's before..

they just started it and announced it in the site.. and it came as a surprise for everyone..

they never postead anything saying "hey guys we are gnna have XX bogo from XX to XX"

rofl!!

you should be more active on forums before posting............... the gm said that there was going to be a bogo this weekend either Wednesday or Tuesdays last week.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    you should be more active on forums before posting............... the gm said that there was going to be a bogo this weekend either Wednesday or Tuesdays last week.

ok I've linked that post a number of times already Grey stated that he called it a BOGO but it was NOT a BOGO

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4136751&postcount=139
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe