test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

anima guide?

kraagbunnykillerkraagbunnykiller Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
been looking for one. i get the basics,, feed it low lvl blue gear to upgrade, talk to npc to improve, but like the gems u build from hell road and such i havnt figured out what they do yet, and i also only have a rage, dont know how to get the other one. is there a guide fr dummies out there that i cant find?
Post edited by kraagbunnykiller on

Comments

• morsaeternamorsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    To get the shelter one you have to do wota.
    To get your anima level up fast do fp and farm charms.
    When you reach a "good" (you can stat it whenever you want) level start the anima training with the help of the npc near the ah and the pet shop.(:confused:i dont know their names)
    When you reach certain level you have a chance to get a new anima strike type (water,fire,etc...). It depends on luck! Only cash shoppers can choose elements.
    If you are a priest than you are lucky and you can already use their power. IF not you have to upgrade and have luck to get the element what you use or get a soul hearth to buy a new anima.
    Every anima strike buffs normal elemental attacks by +80% damage.
  • magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When you reach a "good" (you can stat it whenever you want) level start the anima training with the help of the npc near the ah and the pet shop.(:confused:i dont know their names)
    When you reach certain level you have a chance to get a new anima strike type (water,fire,etc...). It depends on luck! Only cash shoppers can choose elements.
    If you are a priest than you are lucky and you can already use their power. IF not you have to upgrade and have luck to get the element what you use or get a soul hearth to buy a new anima.

Sorry for the bump. I see you can do quests for charms. Where do you get the quests/rewards so I can farm charms?
  • OXBlazingXo - EyrdaOXBlazingXo - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013

So what is fp and farm charm. also, how do i get it leveled up. what specifically do I have to do? i have anima powder rage and raw anima powder rage but I can't seem to us blue items to upgrade it. what do I have to do here. how do I get +1 blue gear.