[NOTICE] Server maintenance delayed 24 hours

Comments

• clitter
    clitter Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    AT 04:00 I WAS IN ON GAME...AT 09:00 DISCONECTED ME...NOW IS 12:56 AND I STILL CAN'T ENTER ON THE GAME...OMG...I HATE MAINTENANCE:mad::mad::mad:

man-up-grow-up.jpg
  • blackworkz
    blackworkz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    true sunkeeper you were the only one posting things worth reading lol
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hey guys its 6am here and well when are the servers coming back up cause they say the server is online on the server status yet when i try to log on they are offline what's up with that?

Website server status borked. Second post in thread says still down, and will be delayed quite a bit. No set time yet.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wow 4 hours and still not up well if its 5-6 tihs is the longest maint ever
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Servers are UP

Ignore what I said about the new patch, we decided against it.

The issue we found is with the battlefield point exchange necklace and rings. They put the wrong items in there. We needed to confirm that they didn't also get rid of the data for the ones that were in there previously, or else they would all disappear (like the fashion issue a while back, I really didn't want to go through that nightmare again >.>).

We determined that the items don't actually exist in our game, so there's no way to actually receive them, plus they cost more battlefield points than you can actually acquire in our version at the time.

So, until next week's maintenance, the old necklace and rings will be unavailable. I think that's better than maintenance lasting until noon pacific time ^^
  • Sunseeker - Storm Legion
    Sunseeker - Storm Legion Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Servers are UP

Ignore what I said about the new patch, we decided against it.

The issue we found is with the battlefield point exchange necklace and rings. They put the wrong items in there. We needed to confirm that they didn't also get rid of the data for the ones that were in there previously, or else they would all disappear (like the fashion issue a while back, I really didn't want to go through that nightmare again >.>).

We determined that the items don't actually exist in our game, so there's no way to actually receive them, plus they cost more battlefield points than you can actually acquire in our version at the time.

So, until next week's maintenance, the old necklace and rings will be unavailable. I think that's better than maintenance lasting until noon pacific time ^^

sweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    finalyn ty
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    redfryguy wrote: »

it is silly they never give a clear etstimate..i am pretty sure they have a round table of sorts where they all discuss what they will be putting into the game and time crunch it....and pretty sure they go over it a good lot to make sure nothing goes wrong plus don't they have a test server or are they too poor for that?

I posted somewhere earlier (too lazy to find it) that they may have one that they test the patch on, and if it's messed up, fix stuff, test again, and repeat until it gets close to time they are supposed to open the other servers again, and if it's still messed up, they let us know and continue working.

And it's better to not give a clear estimate than say "it will be up at this time" without that certainty it will be, then upsetting a lot of people if it isn't up by then, causing even moar QQ to happen.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • RattIesnak - Lionheart
    RattIesnak - Lionheart Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    heeheehee delayed maint for nothing, i like it...cue massive QQ, thnks greyjoy for the entertainment :P
  • thunderguild
    thunderguild Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    server is up but unable to connect to server are you guys connect to tha game already???:mad::(
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    heeheehee delayed maint for nothing, i like it...cue massive QQ, thnks greyjoy for the entertainment :P

You're very welcome. It was certainly entertaining for me to have to be up till 3am just to find that doing nothing about the issue was the lesser of two evils -.-
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You're very welcome. It was certainly entertaining for me to have to be up till 3am just to find that doing nothing about the issue was the lesser of two evils -.-

You were expecting things to be fixed?....lol
  • XUsagi - Eyrda
    XUsagi - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys, maintenance is happening tonight, sorry for the last minute confirmation (forsakennoblesse was out sick today). Regular times (11-1...ish)

Servers are UP

-Greyjoy

Patch Notes for 1/23/2013 - v0.348.0
    -Realm instability issues should be resolved.
    -Purchaser Reward breakthrough issues at Lv80 Soul Power should be resolved.
    -Lycan Priests will now be able to acquire the quest to receive the Divine Judgment Lv1 skill scroll.
    -Lycan Assassins will now be able to acquire the quest to receive the Vicious Intention Lv1 skill scroll.
    -Added an exchange at Otis Horkennan for excess Divine Judgment Lv1 and Vicious Intention Lv1 unsealed skill scrolls.
    -Assassins will no be able to allocate talent points into Mysterious Spike.
    -Corrected the casting time reduction displayed in the Swift Lightning talent tooltip.
    -Anima Shard item will now be able to be auctioned.

____________________________________________________________________________________

am i the only one that can find this quest?
    checked priest tutors in FH and Nightfall and nothin....
    and i am 60+
  • ironfaerie
    ironfaerie Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    am i the only one that can find this quest?
    checked priest tutors in FH and Nightfall and nothin....
    and i am 60+

Nope, doesn't pop up for me either. The quest with Sanna shows up on the available quest list (which it had before anyway), but no actual quest is there when you pay her a visit.
    +++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Lunamora - Lv80 Lycan Rebel Priest [Nyos Server]
    Tetrahertz - Lv80 Human Lightning Mage [Nyos Server]
  • Campino - Illyfue
    Campino - Illyfue Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys, maintenance is happening tonight, sorry for the last minute confirmation (forsakennoblesse was out sick today). Regular times (11-1...ish)

Servers are UP

-Greyjoy

-Lycan Priests will now be able to acquire the quest to receive the Divine Judgment Lv1 skill scroll.
    -Lycan Assassins will now be able to acquire the quest to receive the Vicious Intention Lv1 skill scroll.
    -Added an exchange at Otis Horkennan for excess Divine Judgment Lv1 and Vicious Intention Lv1 unsealed skill scrolls.
    -Corrected the casting time reduction displayed in the Swift Lightning talent tooltip.

____________________________________________________________________________________

That sux.... it was kinda the only thing ppl had to work for themselves.. Now ppl can just buy em ... Just more money for CSers..
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That sux.... it was kinda the only thing ppl had to work for themselves.. Now ppl can just buy em ... Just more money for CSers..

Not sure what the peeps smoke on your planet, but ............................

unless I am mistaken, this is the item I got per chance from a drop by the lvl 20 Boss in HR and was totally useless for me as a non Cser - you can only use this shard if you have reached a certain CS level - so for me, it is extremely good news, as I can now place a useless item in AH and make a few coppers out of it :D

PS: the item was always available in CS, so imho, this is good news for non Csers that get the item in HR :cool:
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • Wispie - Eyrda
    Wispie - Eyrda Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2013

lol, dude that sucks.
  • d33pic3
    d33pic3 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2013

The Shard was always possible to trade. It's only bug was, that you couldn't out it into the auction house... Now it's possible...
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I was up till 3 AM Eastern , BUT, 6AM EASTERN came early too lol,,,

As for the Delays, everyone seems to forget that PWE is NOT RESPONSIBLE for writing the game code, CHINESE DEVs are,,,,

I dare anyone to look up * funny Chinese to English* translations ,,,

Chinese does not translate well, or even tranlate good into English

th?id=H.4998277621613646&pid=15.1

everyone of those Chinese symbols mean just slightly more then what is writen in English

CASE IN POINT
    take-the-child.jpg

so to blame PWE GMs for not giving an exact date on Glitch fixes is almost as stupid as some of the translations that are on millions of signs in China
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • ironfaerie
    ironfaerie Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    They also seem to have b0rked a few things...Jessica the Guild Master seems to have decided she wants to be a piece of architecture, and is now named Twilight Bridge. There are probably a few other gems about too.

Also, someone in guild mentioned you can no longer farm acclaim in HR with your resets, yet to test this myself though.
    +++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Lunamora - Lv80 Lycan Rebel Priest [Nyos Server]
    Tetrahertz - Lv80 Human Lightning Mage [Nyos Server]
  • amandix123
    amandix123 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ironfaerie wrote: »
    Nope, doesn't pop up for me either. The quest with Sanna shows up on the available quest list (which it had before anyway), but no actual quest is there when you pay her a visit.

Same here...
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2hn0v8o.png[/SIGPIC]
    LightThief ~ Retired
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Servers are UP

-Greyjoy

Can we report you for account sharing lol JK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Campino - Illyfue
    Campino - Illyfue Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not sure what the peeps smoke on your planet, but ............................

unless I am mistaken, this is the item I got per chance from a drop by the lvl 20 Boss in HR and was totally useless for me as a non Cser - you can only use this shard if you have reached a certain CS level - so for me, it is extremely good news, as I can now place a useless item in AH and make a few coppers out of it :D

PS: the item was always available in CS, so imho, this is good news for non Csers that get the item in HR :cool:

yeh my fault thought they ment the anima charms, which are always bound no matter where u get em from.
  • mcdavey7
    mcdavey7 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Maybe some free 7 day Battlefield Cards since i have 89000 points for a ring i cant spend now? lol
  • SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion
    SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Okay, wtfrig?
    I can understand some changes (ie the prefixes for Accuracy / Crit etc) but WHY in the heck would PWE/FW remove the Faith Force I + IIs from Otis?

I mean, the patch notes aren't that detailed, as a bunch of things are borked/don't work properly.

blah.
    Storm Legion:
    80 / Proctology / Noob Protector
    80 / SkinnyPuppy / Idle Warrior Buffmonkey
    72 / FatPuppy / I Put On My Robe + Wizard Hat
    63 / MiniPuppy / Midget Pew Pew.
  • LibitinaMo - Storm Legion
    LibitinaMo - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yea this ~~~>>> Lycan Priests will now be able to acquire the quest to receive the Divine Judgment Lv1 skill scroll.

Still cant do or get. Fix this plz. TY.
    LibitinaMorana - Dark Sin/Kinderd
    xINUGAMIx - Divine Priest/Lycan
    oODOLLYOo - Marksmen/Dwarf

Its going to crash, we shall all DC but its free to play so its alright by me. :p
  • CoyoteDeat - Storm Legion
    CoyoteDeat - Storm Legion Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lies.....servers are not up I have no online servers here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    True Darkness
    80 sin played since idk..sometime 2012
  • ZavX - Storm Legion
    ZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Would love some attention paid to my thread about the corrupt file packs. Getting kinda ridiculous.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Would love some attention paid to my thread about the corrupt file packs. Getting kinda ridiculous.

When I can tell someone, I've been sick and taking naps and trying to leave messages
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • ZavX - Storm Legion
    ZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When I can tell someone, I've been sick and taking naps and trying to leave messages

Eh, it's fine. I'm just cold, cranky and complaining.

Besides, it's not your job to be able to get the right people on top of any given technical issue anyways. Go rest and take care of yourself.
This discussion has been closed.