[NOTICE] Server maintenance delayed 24 hours

forsakennoblesse
forsakennoblesse Posts: 302 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

Heads up - regularly scheduled maintenance for all FW servers has been delayed to 1/23. Some of the issues that are scheduled to be patched this week have not been tested completely, so we have decided to delay the maintenance for 24 hours to allow proper testing.

As a side note, the charge promotion I mentioned to have requested during the last week's maintenance has been delayed (For those who may not be aware, I have put in a request for the charge promotion to start on January 22nd).

So when will the charge promotion actually take place? Unfortunately, I do not have the confirmed date. There are three steps to getting this done: request, approval, and implementation. Step 1 is done. Let's wait patiently for step 2 and 3 to be processed.

-Forsaken World Team
Post edited by forsakennoblesse on

Comments

• forsakennoblesse
    forsakennoblesse Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys, maintenance is happening tonight, sorry for the last minute confirmation (forsakennoblesse was out sick today). Regular times (11-1...ish)

Servers are UP

-Greyjoy

Patch Notes for 1/23/2013 - v0.348.0
    -Realm instability issues should be resolved.
    -Purchaser Reward breakthrough issues at Lv80 Soul Power should be resolved.
    -Lycan Priests will now be able to acquire the quest to receive the Divine Judgment Lv1 skill scroll.
    -Lycan Assassins will now be able to acquire the quest to receive the Vicious Intention Lv1 skill scroll.
    -Added an exchange at Otis Horkennan for excess Divine Judgment Lv1 and Vicious Intention Lv1 unsealed skill scrolls.
    -Assassins will no be able to allocate talent points into Mysterious Spike.
    -Corrected the casting time reduction displayed in the Swift Lightning talent tooltip.
    -Anima Shard item will now be able to be auctioned.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ignore what I said about the new patch, we decided against it.

The issue we found is with the battlefield point exchange necklace and rings. They put the wrong items in there. We needed to confirm that they didn't also get rid of the data for the ones that were in there previously, or else they would all disappear (like the fashion issue a while back, I really didn't want to go through that nightmare again >.>).

We determined that the items don't actually exist in our game, so there's no way to actually receive them, plus they cost more battlefield points than you can actually acquire in our version at the time.

So, until next week's maintenance, the old necklace and rings will be unavailable. I think that's better than maintenance lasting until noon pacific time ^^
  • Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any news on the elemental bosses?
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You have failed us Mr. NewGM. Today is a sad day.
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any news about my prizes from the WoS events? :X

every1 else got theirs already.. :(

• evilmessenger
    evilmessenger Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tues or weds it doesnt really matter as long as it works the way it is supposed to, ty for the heads up....
  • thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This.
  • jblaz3
    jblaz3 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    elemental bosses plzzz, and wow how long since last charge rewards now?
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    you guys have no idea what you doing to the econ of the game EVERYONE is holding there spending waiting for the promo........ Never though i see a day we have to beg you to make money :confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Everyone knows to attend these bosses without their gear on. only way it works :rolleyes:

lol only kidding but to be honest I don't think they'd say anything about it cause some parts "haven't been tested yet" who knows. That may be one thing. All you can know for sure is we are getting something bigger then localization changes and text changes :D
  • junglist101
    edited January 2013
    Everyone knows to attend these bosses without their gear on. only way it works :rolleyes:

lol only kidding but to be honest I don't think they'd say anything about it cause some parts "haven't been tested yet" who knows. That may be one thing. All you can know for sure is we are getting something bigger then localization changes and text changes :D
    what we getting is NO bogos/promos and EVERYONE holding there zen/leaves/gold waiting on this and KILLING the econ of the SERVER Good job guys :cool:..................... altho on a plus more than localization changes and text changes is nice
  • vursed
    vursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    any update on elemental bosses?
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    vursed wrote: »
    any update on elemental bosses?

Sadly, no, they won't be fixed in this patch. It's still an issue on the CN servers, so , as always, it needs to get fixed there first. This patch is largely to fix issues that got screwed up in our version specifically with the WoS patch, and will include a lot of fixes that we're fairly pleased about, sadly, the elemental bosses are not one of them.
  • thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It makes me sad, but thanks for answer.
  • Calamitee - Storm Legion
    Calamitee - Storm Legion Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    oh god does thiS MEAN THAT THE CRASHING ISSUE IS GONNA BE FIXED?
    BECAUSE
    ~removed~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    no charge promo... seriously? huhu... waiting since so long already ._. guess ill hibernate or so till something exciting happens =_=
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • junglist101
    edited January 2013
    no charge promo... eriously? huhu... waiting since so long already ._. guess ill hibernate or so till something exciting happens =_=

yea they don't realize what they doing to player base and econ of servers :mad:
  • chocobo55
    chocobo55 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well if they wanna wait till the offgamers offer goes away at the end of the month thats fine just means less moneys for them lawl lets hope this step 2 and 3 get done within those 24 hrs, that'd be nice. seeing as the whole server is waiting for a promo even the non csers cause they're holding onto their leaf and the damn auction house is frozen which messes everything up for csers and farmers...
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any news about my prizes from the WoS events? :X

every1 else got theirs already.. :(

only half prizes given out (zen), still waiting on titles :(
  • part911
    part911 Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yea they don't realize what they doing to player base and econ of servers :mad:

are you one of the non-CSer that bought a lot of Leaf and waiting for Promo to make some cash? lol
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    edited January 2013
    yep titles pls ;__; want my screenshot winner title sniff
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

• junglist101
    edited January 2013
    part911 wrote: »
    are you one of the non-CSer that bought a lot of Leaf and waiting for Promo to make some cash? lol

lol no i'm one that csed for the 15% promo and just left the zen waiting for promo
  • vursed
    edited January 2013
    Sadly, no, they won't be fixed in this patch. It's still an issue on the CN servers, so , as always, it needs to get fixed there first. This patch is largely to fix issues that got screwed up in our version specifically with the WoS patch, and will include a lot of fixes that we're fairly pleased about, sadly, the elemental bosses are not one of them.

ty for taking the time and communicating with us. appreciate it.
  • vursed
    edited January 2013
    yep titles pls ;__; want my screenshot winner title sniff

need a title for how fast we completed that full hm gos run other day.
  • taggurung
    taggurung Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Will this maintenance fix latency problems, unlike the previous maintenances?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Value the ones near.
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    edited January 2013
    vursed wrote: »
    need a title for how fast we completed that full hm gos run other day.

didnt paid attention to that xD was it that fast?

• sajmon78
    sajmon78 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    bring back bogos cause its going to be borring without trading...
  • junglist101
    edited January 2013
    sajmon78 wrote: »
    bring back bogos cause its going to be borring without trading...

clearly we have been saying this for weeks but they don't care :(
  • Hentam - Storm Legion
    Hentam - Storm Legion Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    EWwww no bogos, i want the leaves price stay low please, i like to waste all my gold opening orbs and items that is on sale :D
    Lets pretend i have a cool signature here
  • mysteriouse
    mysteriouse Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    57meo.jpg

2hs3mm8.jpg

Please tomorrow? -wink wink- ;)
  • omfgwtfpwned
    omfgwtfpwned Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bogo Bogo Bogo Bogo money to burn..
This discussion has been closed.