Charge

caivanos
caivanos Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
Well, 22nd and none XD Can't say I was too surprised, just disappointed =/ Also laughing that D0ggie's post was closed before people can show their displeasure at this as well XD
Post edited by caivanos on

Comments

• Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Actually he didn't confirm it, just saying he is trying to get it by 22nd which hasn't ended yet.
    You guys should keep this up so that we won't get any info next time. :rolleyes:
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    caivanos wrote: »
    Well, 22nd and none XD Can't say I was too surprised, just disappointed =/ Also laughing that D0ggie's post was closed before people can show their displeasure at this as well XD

there was no promise that it was going to be on the 22nd, and I even stated that and was attacked for it
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • caivanos
    caivanos Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I know it wasn't a guarantee, just got my hopes up a little thats all XD
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lets see if he got the charge promo for us after weekly reset :cool: hope you got this for us :(
  • part911
    part911 Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the game is dead, sadly to say but no GMs or any activities for 1 month+ :) if they don't want to make money anymore then you know they will shut down soon
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lets see if he got the charge promo for us after weekly reset :cool: hope you got this for us :(
    Hey everyone,

Heads up - regularly scheduled maintenance for all FW servers has been delayed to 1/23. Some of the issues that are scheduled to be patched this week have not been tested completely, so we have decided to delay the maintenance for 24 hours to allow proper testing.

As a side note, the charge promotion I mentioned to have requested during the last week's maintenance has been delayed (For those who may not be aware, I have put in a request for the charge promotion to start on January 22nd).

So when will the charge promotion actually take place? Unfortunately, I do not have the confirmed date. There are three steps to getting this done: request, approval, and implementation. Step 1 is done. Let's wait patiently for step 2 and 3 to be processed.

-Forsaken World Team

there is your answer..locking ths since you can rage about it in the maint thread
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
This discussion has been closed.