[NOTICE] Server maintenance for 1/15

Comments

• mastermanxp3
    mastermanxp3 Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well...I hope you guys fix bogo's in time for charge rewards, otherwise it will be just as ineffective :( but yeah I like you, actually attempting to answer us and give us some things such as a TENTATIVE time :)
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    fthawe wrote: »
    Porco+Rosso+(1992)+1.jpg

" +1 " (very nice movie)

Sory for the off-topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • Aetolus - Eyrda
    Aetolus - Eyrda Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    where is it stated an actual date????? requesting it to be on the 22nd DOESN'T mean it will be the 22nd, so when the 22nd comes and there is no BOGO I don't want to see a ton of threads crying and complaing that you were lied to

Yes it is a date, with an explanation. At any rate it should be soon, and is much better than just saying 'oh btw tomorrow is a huge content update' like we have had in the past.

Way to take a statement praising a pwe employee and make it into something bad...
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    thanks crab for the event zen ;)

any eta on the titles?
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yes finally got the zen from screenshot contest win xD would love to know about the titles too :3 and welcome noblesse :D

a8448910-f6fc-488d-8362-a9361fed1d06.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes it is a date, with an explanation. At any rate it should be soon, and is much better than just saying 'oh btw tomorrow is a huge content update' like we have had in the past.

Way to take a statement praising a pwe employee and make it into something bad...

yea kinda did make it into something bad
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    so is couples pack staying please
  • JamrilArroway - Storm Legion
    JamrilArroway - Storm Legion Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dog need love also, and they bring pizza!

ObJN1.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gessie - Lionheart
    Gessie - Lionheart Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sorry for the broken record-ness, but any ETA on a real fix for Lycan 60 skill fix? :(
  • demonwarrior1t
    demonwarrior1t Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey everyone,

Heads up - all FW servers will be down for regularly scheduled maintenance tonight from 11:00 PM Pacific until 1:00 AM Pacific.

Hi everyone. I will be your temporary CrabClaw for some time until we find a permanent replacement. I will try to run multiple forum/SNS events before I hand this important responsibility to another talented individual.

This thread's picture theme is... Hungry Cat. GO.

if u are a GM i really need help can u private message me in game or on here my char ID is SoulCorrupt and my main questline is apperently glitched and was hopign how to reset it or fix it plz get back at me
  • counterlogic4
    counterlogic4 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have requested it to start on the 22nd. If this was entirely up to me, I would say, "Hey guys, charge promo will start on the 22nd!" But truthfully, I have to get the date verified and confirmed before I can really say anything. But it's coming.
    where is it stated an actual date????? requesting it to be on the 22nd DOESN'T mean it will be the 22nd, so when the 22nd comes and there is no BOGO I don't want to see a ton of threads crying and complaing that you were lied to

The dude/tte stated clearly that was a request, not a demand. Only a tard would actually QQ about Charge rewards or Bogo not being up and running on 22nd. But thanks for trying to be more "specific", Nyxa!
    As off-topic, I approve too, that forsakennoblesse should be on full time here. Humans do prefer things to be more clear instead of ambiguous. "Soon", for me, could mean next year. That's soon too, right?!?
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    patch notes
  • lokiodinsson
    lokiodinsson Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    is this happening now or was this yesterday cuz i am jan 16th and i don't remember maint yesterday lol
  • BlackLuster - Eyrda
    BlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    He has lose some respect now for late patch or none at all.
  • Rhydea - Lionheart
    Rhydea - Lionheart Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    patch notes

i second this

are there any patch notes for tonights maintenance?
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i second this

are there any patch notes for tonights maintenance?

+1 from me too qq
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    lol luster you knwo i may not be abel to get the best TAFA everyday but when reset is over i will be in FP and AC hahahh
  • Equivalent - Illyfue
    Equivalent - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Only a tard would actually QQ about Charge rewards or Bogo not being up and running on 22nd.

OH HAI!
    You must be new to the forums? :p

Anyhow, I agree a date telling us "hopefully in 1 week" is better than "soon" meaning 12 years from now (looks at diablo 3).
  • Rhydea - Lionheart
    Rhydea - Lionheart Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Anyhow, I agree a date telling us "hopefully in 1 week" is better than "soon" meaning 12 years from now (looks at diablo 3).
    i remember this painfully long wait so well....and was so disappointed when it finnaly came out....
  • valmordius
    valmordius Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any word on the Raffle yet?
  • sqli
    sqli Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i rather see merc bogo over a charge promo any day :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    new admin plz get your priorities straight
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    !!@--&gt; MSSQL is NOT my alt <[email protected]!!
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Id rather wait for functioning bogos, instead of getting 5 bogos a week that are all broken and it takes them 2 months to send out my missing items. What was that about priorities now again..

They're finally doing the right thing. Fixing whats broken before pumping out more and more stuff.
  • AlexejRoma - Lionheart
    AlexejRoma - Lionheart Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Id rather wait for functioning bogos, instead of getting 5 bogos a week that are all broken and it takes them 2 months to send out my missing items. What was that about priorities now again..

They're finally doing the right thing. Fixing whats broken before pumping out more and more stuff.

Couldn't agree more; and the fact that a charge promo is at least in the near future now as well is good news.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion
    CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2013

THIS. Let them work the bugs out of the BOGO system. Or we'll all have "I TOLD YOU SO" posts ready when they rush them and the system is still broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheHandOfG - Lionheart
    TheHandOfG - Lionheart Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cat-eating-corncob.gif
    3508386_o.gif
    5d62fdc48287a002570005f4142f76d9.gif
    11cbom9.jpg
    tumblr_lzaex0iVfE1ro7eo9o1_500.gif
    Cat-eating-a-pancake-GIF.gif
    cat-eating-rice-fork-bowl-1348366396Y.gif

Great post ,
    Made me laugh my **** off .
    Nice :D
  • RattIesnak - Lionheart
    RattIesnak - Lionheart Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    fail image :/
  • erwinb
    erwinb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome forsakennoblesse, I only put on hope all the bugs and crash problems can be solved. Join to the club!:rolleyes:

Cat1_zps08a301b5.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ╭∩╮{╰_╯}
  • s2piakjr
    s2piakjr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    erwinb wrote: »
    Welcome forsakennoblesse, I only put on hope all the bugs and crash problems can be solved. Join to the club!:rolleyes:

^ This! I am getting sick of crashing every 2-3 instances while loading. :mad:
  • Larsei - Lionheart
    Larsei - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hungry-cat.jpg

hungry-cat_o_903863.jpg
This discussion has been closed.