• meditwow
    meditwow Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    :confused:Sad
    :confused:
  • RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for your dedication Crab and loki.

Pity you didnt mention whos replacing you guys. Or that whoever it is would introduce itself...
  • thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Take care you both. :)
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion
    CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Awww, but with no Loki, will Grey encourage us to have hawt mens threads during maintenance? *sad puppy dog eyes* And will the new crabbeh throw up in their mouth a little when we do? And can we has a welcome thread for the new crabbeh full of LOLcats for when they get here? ;) And can I show them my Speedo routine? :D

j/k guys, my Speedo's off to both of you! Congrats on the promotions and I wish you both nothing but the best in your new roles. Hope you do pop in to say on Storm again some time - we can try to arrange a massive dance party in the middle of FH in your honor! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Awww, but with no Loki, will Grey encourage us to have hawt mens threads during maintenance? *sad puppy dog eyes* And will the new crabbeh throw up in their mouth a little when we do? And can we has a welcome thread for the new crabbeh full of LOLcats for when they get here? ;) And can I show them my Speedo routine? :D

j/k guys, my Speedo's off to both of you! Congrats on the promotions and I wish you both nothing but the best in your new roles. Hope you do pop in to say on Storm again some time - we can try to arrange a massive dance party in the middle of FH in your honor! :D

Don't be forgetting the spiderman memes!
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    crab and loki are a huge part of the game sad to see them just........go i wished you had a event or something for their departure be it we get to pvp server vs crab and loki or something just fun VERY SAD to see two of the biggest persons of this game just....go....:(
  • Marquis_ducake - Lionheart
    Marquis_ducake - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gratz crabby! thanks for everything and good luck!
  • RuriEris - Lionheart
    RuriEris - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Its sad to see you go, but I hope you enjoy your new jobs.
  • IceIceEvie - Lionheart
    IceIceEvie - Lionheart Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    byebye
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dear Crabby and Loki

Although I've already left this Game and gone on to play Bigger and Better things (2nd breakfast anyone?) I will ALWAYS have very fond memories of FW and you two especially.

You cheered us when we were down, helped us when we didn't deserve it, and when we did, threatened the Chinese Developers for us when we could only send you insulting PMs and make demanding complaining threads that 'you go fix this NAO!'

You've suffered abuses, excuses, thrills and spills, fun times and sad times with most everyone who has ever dared set their keyboards towards the Forums here.

I really don't think that Red System Chat will ever live up to the way Crabby could use it and there will never be a Maint. Thread to make me laugh as much as the Naked Guys and Kitten ones I have shared with Loki ;P

Enjoy your new jobs guys, don't forget the people here, I certainly won't be forgetting you two......

Good Luck and THANK YOU!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins