[NOTICE] Server maintenance for 1/15

forsakennoblesse
forsakennoblesse Posts: 302 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

Heads up - all FW servers will be down for regularly scheduled maintenance tonight from 11:00 PM Pacific until 1:00 AM Pacific.

Hi everyone. I will be your temporary CrabClaw for some time until we find a permanent replacement. I will try to run multiple forum/SNS events before I hand this important responsibility to another talented individual.

This thread's picture theme is... Hungry Cat. GO.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I just don't have much to update you with. We're having a problem with our patch hosting provider. they're looking into the issue, but we haven't received anything like an ETA yet. Trust me, I'm not thrilled about it either, being here at 3:50 AM is not what I call fun.
Post edited by forsakennoblesse on

Comments

• forsakennoblesse
    edited January 2013
    Servers are UP!!!!
    Patch Notes for 1/15/2013
    Version 0.342.0
    - Guild Base Exorcism text is now in English
    - Minor Localization changes
  • Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any plans for charge promo or BOGOs? Or any news about the cross server arena/12v12?
  • Riselight - Illyfue
    Riselight - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey, welcome :P
    Change your avatar, it's kinda annoying xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    oh hai.... so thats why you were here for last maint eh?
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited January 2013
    Any plans for charge promo or BOGOs? Or any news about the cross server arena/12v12?

1. Charge promo - very soon
    2. BOGOs
    - we had multiple issues where players do not receive all the items promised in the BOGO package. So BOGO packages have been requested to be made by the developer before we release them again. No ETA yet. But I will keep you guys updated.
    3. Cross server arena
    - this topic is still under discussion. Unfortunately, there is no ETA on this matter.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    fix for giving wolves skill scrolls? i know someone will ask
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2. BOGOs
    - we had multiple issues where players do not receive all the items promised in the BOGO package. So BOGO packages have been requested to be made by the developer before we release them again. No ETA yet. But I will keep you guys updated.
    3. Cross server arena
    - this topic is still under discussion. Unfortunately, there is no ETA on this matter.

your new but ask crab you cant say stuff like very soon because people go bat **** crazy on the "very soon" date please :cool:
  • chocobo55
    chocobo55 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    question is... how soon... is very soon.. dun dun duuuuun
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    your new but ask crab you cant say stuff like very soon because people go bat **** crazy on the "very soon" date please :cool:

unless this new guy has a better system for answers in play than crab did (or also doesnt give a damn cuz hes temp) and very soon actually means he knows not is taking a shot in the dark like crab did on occasion? ijs, i mean i loved crab and all but he was too nice to people and didnt let the rot some times :P
  • Riselight - Illyfue
    Riselight - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2. BOGOs
    3. Cross server arena

He answers a question! :eek: I like this guy already :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • junglist101
    edited January 2013
    ok theme is hungry cats here is one

ELr3O.png
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    th?id=H.4876038574180001&pid=15.1

Soon, usually means

th?id=H.4669107037931502&pid=15.1

But it just might be soon,,,

th?id=H.4890250599467529&pid=15.1
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited January 2013
    chocobo55 wrote: »
    question is... how soon... is very soon.. dun dun duuuuun

I have requested it to start on the 22nd. If this was entirely up to me, I would say, "Hey guys, charge promo will start on the 22nd!" But truthfully, I have to get the date verified and confirmed before I can really say anything. But it's coming.
  • Aetolus - Eyrda
    Aetolus - Eyrda Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have requested it to start on the 22nd. If this was entirely up to me, I would say, "Hey guys, charge promo will start on the 22nd!" But truthfully, I have to get the date verified and confirmed before I can really say anything. But it's coming.

An admin is actually giving us dates?

I vote you stay on full time.
  • junglist101
    edited January 2013

you my friend has warmed the hearts of this cold forums in one day YOU SHOULD SAY PERMANENT PWE LET HIM STAY
  • BlackLuster - Eyrda
    BlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2013

You're becoming best GM's ever on the forums, keep up the good work and info.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    h04C05B28
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    An admin is actually giving us dates?

I vote you stay on full time.

where is it stated an actual date????? requesting it to be on the 22nd DOESN'T mean it will be the 22nd, so when the 22nd comes and there is no BOGO I don't want to see a ton of threads crying and complaing that you were lied to
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • junglist101
    edited January 2013
    where is it stated an actual date????? requesting it to be on the 22nd DOESN'T mean it will be the 22nd, so when the 22nd comes and there is no BOGO I don't want to see a ton of threads crying and complaing that you were lied to

don't log on on the 22nd please then you won't see it :p

also the 22nd exactly 7 days from today very soon is 1-3 days soon is 3-7 so next time please use this when choosing your words p.s do not take this badly just working out that mistake fast because your doing a great job hope you stay permanent :p
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    parking wrote: »
    th?id=H.4669107037931502&pid=15.1

But there is a flying pig thats a bad piggy
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi and welcome forsakennoblesse :)
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • shadywintry
    shadywintry Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Helloo,

In other games of PWI there are already mounts for 2 persons . So i wonder when they put here the couple mount for sale.

bye and be safe out there ;)
  • recyo
    recyo Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    has anyone else noticed the special bait only gives 20 mins of fishing time now?
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Helloo,

In other games of PWI there are already mounts for 2 persons . So i wonder when they put here the couple mount for sale.

bye and be safe out there ;)

There is currently one in the Couple Pack. We plan to roll out more in the future.
  • IceIceEvie - Lionheart
    IceIceEvie - Lionheart Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Do we get new fashion this week? :D
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Porco+Rosso+(1992)+1.jpg
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i agree this gm off on a good start actually replying to people in maint thread instead of initial post and then hardly anything til server up message :eek:

plz to make new couples mounts nonorb :(
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion
    CuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to the madhouse, forsakennoblesse! I tried to get you a welcome cake, but...

5b8ch5.jpg

Bad kitty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackLuster - Eyrda
    BlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    recyo wrote: »
    has anyone else noticed the special bait only gives 20 mins of fishing time now?

Special Bait has always been 20 mins of fishing time. Fine bait or something like that you get in the guild base give you 30 mins.
  • junglist101
    edited January 2013
    recyo wrote: »

lol this have nothing to do with this thread :p glad black answer u at lease
This discussion has been closed.