punished for rebelling

Comments

• Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    parking wrote: »
    a DIVINE PRIEST is NOT A DAMAGE DEALER,, NOT for PvP

a REBEL PRIEST is NOT for PvP it is for PvE (( IMO ))

a BURST MM in NOT for PvP,, we all know this , if you dont GTFO

Certain trees were not meant to do everything,,,

One tree does one thing well, the other tree does something else well, the 3rd tree,, well not

This has all been figured out in the Forums under Builds has it not ,,,

You cannot have every tree be perfect PvP trees, same as a perfect PvP tree is not perfect for PvE

-pats Parking on the shoulder-

Well said...I'll throw in my two cents as well.

There were a lot of comparisons made in this thread. A LOT of comparisons to other classes and other trees. It's easy to look at some other class/tree and say "Well they have THAT...and I don't!" That's the whole "grass is greener on the other side" saying.

Instead of focusing on what you DON'T have, perhaps you should focus on what you DO have. Build your strategy around that. Me? I'm a Wind Bard. We don't have a Shield. We have damage...a lot of damage...and buffs that go with said damage. Thus when I fight in PvP (on the rare occasion that I do) I don't aim to do a bunch of tricky stuff. I attack...and hope to god the healer has my back. Amusingly, Wind Bards have everything you want...but it comes at the cost of everything you have. We have Anti-CC and quick casting time, but our survivability lacks meaningful defensive skills (our Solo of Wind absorbs some damage, but not much).

In short, it's as Park said. You can't have it all. You have your strengths and weaknesses, and you have to learn to play with them.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Someone really should make a Pro list instead of a Con list.
  • BIissful - Eyrda
    BIissful - Eyrda Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you think rebel is not viable for pvp, you have not met a decent rebel priest. They are one of the more difficult specs to play properly, but it can be done. Yes, as far as pvp classes go, there are "better" options, but people like what they like. You guys should see one of the best rebels on our server fight and then try to say that rebel is bad for pvp. lol.

EDIT: Wrong account zz.
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Healblock cant be counted as a CC? Its damn OP anyway..
    Mana drain (No CC but wth, you can spam it).
    If elf; more mana drain + root.
    2x stun skills.
    At lvl 80 sleep.

again; go eva and survivability will be easier too.
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    Inzho - Eyrda Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Healblock cant be counted as a CC? Its damn OP anyway..
    Mana drain (No CC but wth, you can spam it).
    If elf; more mana drain + root.
    2x stun skills.
    At lvl 80 sleep.

again; go eva and survivability will be easier too.

Heal block as you call it has a 20% chance and if it procs last for 3 seconds.
    Mana drain is decent but I have a 7x water bard and by comparison it's not even close in terms of how fast it can drain your mana (note this is not a complaint, simply an observation).
    1 stun skill on a 3 sec cast.
    1 sleep at lvl 80.

The responses here have been harsh. Clearly I am wrong for having spoken about rebel priest and any other class for that matter in terms of getting a boost. Funny enough most respondents have never actually tried the tree or barely gave it a try.

Clearly most of you believe the game is fine as is, therefore I am off that.

As for the insinuation that I can't play my rebel priest come hit me up on Eryda. Those that know me know I know my stuff.

I am sad that players are of the view that all trees should not be pvp viable. To me it would make the game far more interesting but I guess that's not to be discussed here.
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    edited January 2013

I am sad that players are of the view that all trees should not be pvp viable. To me it would make the game far more interesting but I guess that's not to be discussed here.

I think that all trees should be PvP viable, the problem is: they are not. And what can you do about it? You can only do your best to get the max out of what have (yourself/tree/gear). Nothing more to do about it x.x

Here on the forum, every class has been in the spotlight that it should get improved or nerfed.. You can have endless discussions about it over and over. Pretty useless imo.

Just do you best and try to have fun in the game.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Heal block as you call it has a 20% chance and if it procs last for 3 seconds.
    Mana drain is decent but I have a 7x water bard and by comparison it's not even close in terms of how fast it can drain your mana (note this is not a complaint, simply an observation).
    1 stun skill on a 3 sec cast.
    1 sleep at lvl 80.

The responses here have been harsh. Clearly I am wrong for having spoken about rebel priest and any other class for that matter in terms of getting a boost. Funny enough most respondents have never actually tried the tree or barely gave it a try.

Clearly most of you believe the game is fine as is, therefore I am off that.

As for the insinuation that I can't play my rebel priest come hit me up on Eryda. Those that know me know I know my stuff.

no your wrong,,, I WANT every Class DIFFERENT as per Tree ,,, I DONT WANT THEM COOKIE CUTTER'd,,
    You know those cool games where at * end game * your char HAS to have X Armor, and you have to have Y Z C skills, and R T U gems ,, and when you PvP you cast A,, B,, C ,,,and everyone has X armor,, and YZC skills and R T U gems ,,,,

Like you said, you can play a Rebel Priest,, then PLAY IT,, it is NOT Divine and it is NOT and it is NOT Glacial,, never will be ,,,

Maybe we are all goinf about this the wrong way ? ? ?

MAYBE we just need MORE POINTs so we can make better Hybrids ????

FW is already starting to be a Cookie Cutter game ... Sin with Full max Eva ... and what do you need to counter?? well Full max ACC of course

We are never going to have *perfect* chars that are both Perfect in PvP and Perfect in PvE ,,,

PICK ONE ,,, or the other,, your char , IMHO either goes PvP build or PvE build or a weak Hybrid that can do both but is not excellent at either
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    The classes are different as are the trees. Rebel cannot play like a divine or a glacial and I do not want it to. What I am talking about is some classes/tree combos have been the constant recipient of boost or have not been toned down when they need be.

In any event as I have observed the general consensus is don't talk about it. Therefore these forums are not the forum to discuss/qq whatever you want to call it, issues a player may have or perceive to have.

As soon as anyone says they have an isssue the instant response is to cry down that person, accuse them of qq, claim they don't know how to play etc etc etc.

I really do wish that at some point one of the very same cookie cutter pvp builds gets a good hard nerf because I would expect not to see anyone complaining since it would be all good and talking about it on the forums would change nothing.

These forums are apparently only for posting pictures of cats and finding out when the next cash shop related updates will be or what they are.
  • laajmie
    laajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    These forums are apparently only for posting pictures of cats and finding out when the next cash shop related updates will be or what they are.

Good, you finally learned how it works around here!

On a more serious note, it's not about having people discuss an issue, but rather some people frantically going on about what is missing for them to be even more OP. Venom sins got nerfed on several occasions before, now they got a boost for once having some more ability to cc (I can speak for venoms since I play one myself so yes, nerfs do exist and dark vamps got a nerf too as late as this previous patch to name an example).

However, when someone comes in here and goes on and on about how they can't cc enough when they are the talent tree with among the most cc in the game (including almost perma stun) and from a class who in all trees have plenty of cc available to them, that's when others are gonna go around and go with the "Learn how to play" comments. And then the audacity to dare qq about not being immune to cc and whatnot in certain forms. That takes away any and all seriousness of a discussion.

On the case of rebel, it's very much viable in PvP. Play to the tree strengths. You get 20 eva, you get chance to stun from conviction mark, you have mp drains and you also have high damage scaling greatly with masteries. So play to those strengths then. I play an eva rebel priest myself, just started out with it and it's only lvl60-70 arena but it's doing GREAT so far.

Every single tree has strengths and weaknesses in PvP, utilize the strengths and try to mask the weaknesses. If you try to play to the weakness of your tree, then your bound to get fcked over and end up here and cry about why you aren't OP. If you can't find what is your strengths and weaknesses while looking at your talent tree then go read up on the class and the tree on some forums and also learn how to study the trees and what works with your playstyle and how you want to play with that class. Because there ain't gonna be a single class/tree who has it all, then you can just scrap the entire concept of having different classes and talents at all and just go play a first person shooter and see who kills first.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    laajmie wrote: »
    Good, you finally learned how it works around here!

On a more serious note, it's not about having people discuss an issue, but rather some people frantically going on about what is missing for them to be even more OP. Venom sins got nerfed on several occasions before, now they got a boost for once having some more ability to cc (I can speak for venoms since I play one myself so yes, nerfs do exist and dark vamps got a nerf too as late as this previous patch to name an example).

However, when someone comes in here and goes on and on about how they can't cc enough when they are the talent tree with among the most cc in the game (including almost perma stun) and from a class who in all trees have plenty of cc available to them, that's when others are gonna go around and go with the "Learn how to play" comments. And then the audacity to dare qq about not being immune to cc and whatnot in certain forms. That takes away any and all seriousness of a discussion.

On the case of rebel, it's very much viable in PvP. Play to the tree strengths. You get 20 eva, you get chance to stun from conviction mark, you have mp drains and you also have high damage scaling greatly with masteries. So play to those strengths then. I play an eva rebel priest myself, just started out with it and it's only lvl60-70 arena but it's doing GREAT so far.

Every single tree has strengths and weaknesses in PvP, utilize the strengths and try to mask the weaknesses. If you try to play to the weakness of your tree, then your bound to get fcked over and end up here and cry about why you aren't OP. If you can't find what is your strengths and weaknesses while looking at your talent tree then go read up on the class and the tree on some forums and also learn how to study the trees and what wo!rks with your playstyle and how you want to play with that class. Because there ain't gonna be a single class/tree who has it all, then you can just scrap the entire concept of having different classes and talents at all and just go play a first person shooter and see who kills first.

Oh my, clearly I have no idea about how to play my rebel and you do cause youre doing GREAT in the arena. Also I am not crying about not being OP. In fact the one skill I mentioned needing boosting is punishing removal, but hey I bow to your superior skill and knowledge!

Hey my bad I can't play! All that time I spent talking about mms was lies! mms are super OP and I just couldnt get it played. Same thing here, clearly im just a poor player. Serisouly im just poor. I hope the guys in the priest forum "crying" that glacial priest need a boost l2p too cause they must also be poor players!
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How about rather than going passive aggressive and learning nothing, you actually read laajmie's post and learn from it. It's pretty much the truth from beginning to end. Rather than taking offense that people don't agree with you (shock, I know) try to learn from somebody actively TRYING to help you.

This passive aggressive "whoa is me" lameness is only going to make people's opinions of you worse, not better.
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    jhereg4250 wrote: »
    How about rather than going passive aggressive and learning nothing, you actually read laajmie's post and learn from it. It's pretty much the truth from beginning to end. Rather than taking offense that people don't agree with you (shock, I know) try to learn from somebody actively TRYING to help you.

This passive aggressive "whoa is me" lameness is only going to make people's opinions of you worse, not better.

I didn't post to get your opinion of me! I WAS pointing out the deficiencies of a class/tree. Majority of respondent have never even played it and of the few that have only one actually is top tier pvp. If you checked in priest forums said person actually was commenting on glacial claims that they felt left out of the WoS buff since rebels have even less than them in terms of certain pvp abilities.

Most persons I fight in game actually understand and my post was to grab the GMs attention in hopes that they can get some word to devs to at least look at the situation. I dont care if you think im stupid or not. What matters to me is if the developers continue to balance the game. I was made out to be an .............. when I spoke out for mms but most of what I and the few others spoke out about was in fact implemented. Soul mms are now a wonderful pvp class. I am currently playing a rebel priest and I have noticed certain real ddeficiencies. I have pointed them out. The responses once again are the same and in a sense I was a bit caught off guard and am surpriesd.

My position now is one where I realise how you guys approach people who dont nod their head and say yes yes to everything pushed their way. I even get post from a private server player (who does great on the private server, wow must be the same guy from PS who was also doing awesome on his soul mm; wow I wonder why!)!

My stance remains though. Rebel priest need some sort of change made in terms of perhaps cast times of punishing removal and perhaps even damnation, also in light of their lack of anti cc some sort of anti cc. If that is a qq and an indication that I can't play my class well them BAM! Im guilty but that is how I see it and that is what I would like to see happen!
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    And my stance remains that. . . well, whatever. Obviously this QQ has gone on long enough. Maybe if we're lucky Parking will post some "help help I'm being repressed" meme and we can go on our merry way.

This might come as a bit of a shock, but posting to get the GM's attention is a waste of time.

Balance patches are determined by China's servers and experiences, not our's. They PvP with a different style, and the patches reflect that. If you want your comments to actually be listened to and flamed by a higher authority, you'll need to learn Chinese and go QQ on Wanmei.
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    While I dont mind the tree getting buffed, i can't really find any good solution to it.
    You have to much to good things going such as the heal debuff which is extremely OP in arena
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    While I dont mind the tree getting buffed, i can't really find any good solution to it.
    You have to much to good things going such as the heal debuff which is extremely OP in arena

20% chance to occur. And what are these much too good things you speak of?
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    20% chance to occur. And what are these much too good things you speak of?

All things have already been brought up i'd assume;
    Heal, Loh(heal to full pt), stun, sleep, mana drain, 1,5k atk/HE each mastery. best debuff skill, like i buff myself with acc 3* mastery skills atk buff and crit chance buff each round for arena, by one skill you remove all of it and nearby teammates as well as its aoe..
    Plus your light element, laughable argument sure. but majority prior light last, so in many cases its a nice "bonus"

20% chance to occur is by far enough to make it go off, my best friend in FW is a priest and he loves playing rebel in arena. He can just tell me name of which debuffed and i just use whatever selfblessings i got and that guy is taken out at once

Pvp is still cc based, i agree on that. but as you got all the above, giving you any more cc would most likely make them way too OP =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • laajmie
    laajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh my, clearly I have no idea about how to play my rebel and you do cause youre doing GREAT in the arena. Also I am not crying about not being OP. In fact the one skill I mentioned needing boosting is punishing removal, but hey I bow to your superior skill and knowledge!

Hey my bad I can't play! All that time I spent talking about mms was lies! mms are super OP and I just couldnt get it played. Same thing here, clearly im just a poor player. Serisouly im just poor. I hope the guys in the priest forum "crying" that glacial priest need a boost l2p too cause they must also be poor players!

I never mentioned your name and saying that you can't play. But clearly you feel like it was aimed at you, if you would've actually read my post you would see who it was aimed at. If you want to take it personal however then clearly you feel yourself like you can't play and that is your issues. I suggest you read the full post and maybe spend some time trying to comprehend what I'm talking about before starting to shout out and getting all out of your mind. But I guess that is too much to ask on a public forum.

And to be honest, I don't feel like the cast times needs to be lowered for several skills like you have mentioned on multiple occasions. Especially not when playing a lycan priest considering their racial skill. Also, you want some sort of anti cc, but in case you didn't know LoS can be casted while stunned/silenced/whatever and with the immunity that comes after cast, there is your anti cc. Gratz. Guess what, sins also don't have anti cc more than shadow protection which also have a big cooldown (Also requires us to be OUT OF stun/silence/cube). Same goes for other classes/trees, neither have an absolutely excellent anti cc except for bards.

And last, +1 what Guns said.

Edit: Also, I never claimed to be great at playing rebel, but I am trying to play to the talents strengths or at least what I feel is the strengths.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    You bring up an interesting twist. I see many priest complaining that the Lycan racial should either be extended to the other races or to give priest a char transfer option.

I don't think its necessary but certainly if punishing removal and damnation got cast speed reductions Lycans would benefit even more. That said none of us are going to start a priest from scratch. Spent too much time and money already. AH, LoH6 and Heal 10 aint cheap. Right now saving up for next time I see LoH 6 hit AH.

Anyway in terms of my own experience I get seldom any chance to get of punishing removal. As a priest in PvP I am target #1 unless I have another priest with me. As such I am constantly being attacked and cced. My heals can handle most of the damage but I can do almost nothing about the cc (not complaining now, just saying) which means I have almost no opportunity to cast punishing removal. Trying to cast a 3sec cast spell versus wars or sins and even prots is a death wish. Most of their cc skills take less time to cast.

The other option would be to make punishing removal uninterrupted like they did for Light of Punishment. Such a change was made for other skills already.
  • Destrucio - Illyfue
    Destrucio - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I play a rebel priest and the topic title is precisely how I feel. I have seen most other class trees get some significant upgrades but rebel priest have been left out almost completely. I wonder if this class tree has been play tested. If so was it only in maxed out setups?

I am begging for the GMS to test this class out and realize how poorly it is designed for pvp. Poor cc, very poor anti cc, poor defense! All this class does well is damage and sins and vamps got dibs on that market along with cc and survivability.

One point of grief is punishing removal. In a game where melee can ignore distance and have low cast times on their ccs how on ..................... am I to get this skill fired off. 3 seconds when just about every cc skill out there is taking 1 second or less to fire off and they last pretty long.

By the way at some point when the developers get over themselves perhaps they can start nerfing cc durations and proc rates. When you classes with 7k attack giving the ability to lock you down for 5 or more seconds is plain stupid!
    Priest was always support class, or you expect it to be dd or tank?Rebel class something middle of Divine and Gracial so what else do you expect?And if you don`t like class change it.
    Before saying something READ FORUM and you will be heared:cool:
    Bird of Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame.
  • voidstriker
    voidstriker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wrote:
    What I will agree on is that this game has the worst range mechanic I've ever seen. Assault/deadly chaser/knife throw are just lulwat with their range, cd and cc.
    Melee attacks can hit you from a mile away once they've started casting even if you use a speed buff to get out of its normal range (which is much larger than it should be even normally). This is easily my biggest gripe with how the range works. If a melee skill has a 5m range, and I'm 10 meters away by the time it's done channeling, I should not be getting hit by it. Pair it up with the ever-so-annoying, never-getting-fixed rubberband effect after being silenced by a vamp/sin and you literaly keep bouncing back to your death even though you used your anti-cc speed buff to get the heck away.

This.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Telling someone to "just switch" is completely unhelpful. She/he has a complaint that obviously bothers her/him enough that she/he can give examples of why it's causing problems. Plus, odds are that she's/he's put a lot of time and effort into her class, and switching would throw all that into the trash.

As someone who has played almost every class in the game, I know exactly how much disparity there can be among different trees in the game. It *does* seem as if Rebels didn't get as much work as some other trees and classes.

i was elemental until level 80 and played alot of level 80 as elemental, guess what i did 6 months ago ... switched o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I play a rebel priest and the topic title is precisely how I feel. I have seen most other class trees get some significant upgrades but rebel priest have been left out almost completely. I wonder if this class tree has been play tested. If so was it only in maxed out setups?

I am begging for the GMS to test this class out and realize how poorly it is designed for pvp. Poor cc, very poor anti cc, poor defense! All this class does well is damage and sins and vamps got dibs on that market along with cc and survivability.

One point of grief is punishing removal. In a game where melee can ignore distance and have low cast times on their ccs how on ..................... am I to get this skill fired off. 3 seconds when just about every cc skill out there is taking 1 second or less to fire off and they last pretty long.

By the way at some point when the developers get over themselves perhaps they can start nerfing cc durations and proc rates. When you classes with 7k attack giving the ability to lock you down for 5 or more seconds is plain stupid!

can you please tell me what "significant upgrades" mages got please? :confused:
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    can you please tell me what "significant upgrades" mages got please? :confused:

mana cost reduction duh were op as fck now
  • parking
    edited January 2013
    I WANT MY PRIEST TO BE EXACTLY AS OP AS ELEMENTAL WARRIORS AND ASSASSINS ARE

after all, i am a Priest and I should Hit like a Sim, have Def like a warrior,, have CC, stun,, sleep, para,, DEF,, ACC,, EVA and have AH,, PLUS Feast, Soul resolution AND Hell Fire Death with Rake of Fury + Penetrateing Shot,,,

AFTER ALL

I AM A PRIEST !!

at least that what I think Im reading ,,,,,,
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    I WANT MY PRIEST TO BE EXACTLY AS OP AS ELEMENTAL WARRIORS AND ASSASSINS ARE

after all, i am a Priest and I should Hit like a Sim, have Def like a warrior,, have CC, stun,, sleep, para,, DEF,, ACC,, EVA and have AH,, PLUS Feast, Soul resolution AND Hell Fire Death with Rake of Fury + Penetrateing Shot,,,

AFTER ALL

I AM A PRIEST !!

at least that what I think Im reading ,,,,,,

ur a moron and that is not what is being said....people are upset that they took what already was the most op class and gave it more of everything....wars are now un ccable, have more cc than a sin, the highest hp, the highest atk, while classes that needed buffed got shafted
  • bigmek21000
    bigmek21000 Posts: 13
    edited January 2013
    According to the second edition Player's Handbook, the cleric class is similar to certain religious orders of knighthood of the Middle Ages such as the Teutonic Knights, the Knights Templars, and Hospitalers, which combined military and religious training with a code of protection and service. Archbishop Turpin (of The Song of Roland) is an example of such a cleric....

IS an exsample of a Priest role play, priest has nothing to do wih healing..... couse u will have to call Blodlust war a priest also.

Priests are called as such couse they drow theirs power from God. as mages from magic balls, contract with deamons, wars from raw power and training, soneman from stone etc.

If God gets angry will he send a healer - NO he sends a war priest.. The ONE that will kick your unbelivers ****.

Stop being ignorant fool, Parking and spam somwhere else TY.
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    edited January 2013
    According to the second edition Player's Handbook, the cleric class is similar to certain religious orders of knighthood of the Middle Ages such as the Teutonic Knights, the Knights Templars, and Hospitalers, which combined military and religious training with a code of protection and service. Archbishop Turpin (of The Song of Roland) is an example of such a cleric....

IS an exsample of a Priest role play, priest has nothing to do wih healing..... couse u will have to call Blodlust war a priest also.

Priests are called as such couse they drow theirs power from God. as mages from magic balls, contract with deamons, wars from raw power and training, soneman from stone etc.

If God gets angry will he send a healer - NO he sends a war priest.. The ONE that will kick your unbelivers ****.

Stop being ignorant fool, Parking and spam somwhere else TY.

Its nice that priests are based on reality, but unfortunatly it doesnt work like that in a game?
    Ever seen a game where a priest is a decent DDer/CCer? Every class has a purpose. Else it wouldnt matter if you`d choose a priest or a war...
  • parking
    edited January 2013
    ur a moron and that is not what is being said....people are upset that they took what already was the most op class and gave it more of everything....wars are now un ccable, have more cc than a sin, the highest hp, the highest atk, while classes that needed buffed got shafted

In the last 18 MONTHS I have NEVER seen a single post about warriors being OP ,,

SINs were OP, Wind Bards were OP, AND had even seen some Posts about Priests( not many)

Ele warriors were average and an EQUAL Sin or Bard could kick thier **** (( I SAID EQUAL ))

TBH, Ill trade ANY Rebel Priest their Heal for my Blood Slash even up NP, they can even have some of My Ele Wars other atts too, BUT, I want their Buffs TOO !!

Id have to Log my war and Priest to recall correctly BUT Rebel gets 3 GOOD buffs over a War and at least 2 more heals then my Ele Warrior,,,

AND what is being said is

** I WANT MY REBEL TO HIT LIKE A WARRIOR , HAVE CC, HAVE SLEEP, HAVE AOES **

Dont get me wrong, I too wish my Rebel had CC's and Counters too CC's and Hit Harder, and Had Divine Priests Heals and Buffs too

BUT THATS NOT WHAT REBEL TREE DOES !!!

same as my Ele War does NOT have, Blessing of Fortune/Life/Sanctuary/Gale,,
    Should I list the other BUFFS a Rebel has that an Ele does not ??

Everyone is trying to compare a Warrior / Sin to a Rebel and it Does Not compare

You stuff 3 EQUAL Rebels into a fight with 3 EQUAL Ele Wars the odds are the Rebel team wins every time IF everyone knows how to play their chars
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    I do not want to be a warrior. I do not want to be any other class or tree.
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited January 2013
    In the last 18 MONTHS I have NEVER seen a single post about warriors being OP ,,

SINs were OP, Wind Bards were OP, AND had even seen some Posts about Priests( not many)

Ele warriors were average and an EQUAL Sin or Bard could kick thier **** (( I SAID EQUAL ))

TBH, Ill trade ANY Rebel Priest their Heal for my Blood Slash even up NP, they can even have some of My Ele Wars other atts too, BUT, I want their Buffs TOO !!

Id have to Log my war and Priest to recall correctly BUT Rebel gets 3 GOOD buffs over a War and at least 2 more heals then my Ele Warrior,,,

AND what is being said is

** I WANT MY REBEL TO HIT LIKE A WARRIOR , HAVE CC, HAVE SLEEP, HAVE AOES **

Dont get me wrong, I too wish my Rebel had CC's and Counters too CC's and Hit Harder, and Had Divine Priests Heals and Buffs too

BUT THATS NOT WHAT REBEL TREE DOES !!!

same as my Ele War does NOT have, Blessing of Fortune/Life/Sanctuary/Gale,,
    Should I list the other BUFFS a Rebel has that an Ele does not ??

Everyone is trying to compare a Warrior / Sin to a Rebel and it Does Not compare

You stuff 3 EQUAL Rebels into a fight with 3 EQUAL Ele Wars the odds are the Rebel team wins every time IF everyone knows how to play their chars

so u say u wish ur rebel had the divine buffs and then compare the buffs to another class...makes perfect sense...that being said the OP is not saying he wants to be a war or have the same abilities he is simply stating how preists didnt get a damn thing buffed while wars gained astronomical amounts of EVERYTHING, they literally got more cc more anti cc more dmg all in 1 patch, who else got anywhere close to that?