test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

leveling up that demon girl in the hell road

LadyDesire - LionheartLadyDesire - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I can not seem to figure out how to lvl that girl up... I have pushed everything. this has caused me to die in room 6. please tell me how.
Post edited by LadyDesire - Lionheart on

Comments

• Warcrox - Storm LegionWarcrox - Storm Legion Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First day it came out i played it and learned the basics very quickly, why can't you? :rolleyes:

How to lvl her up? i'm surprised you could even enter HR :eek:
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    stupid items that get dropped on the ground from mobs give you points. 1000 points per rose. 1 rose = 1 upgrade.

click rose icon top center of screen to use
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • drogon57drogon57 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if you die at room six, it probably just means you haven't earned enough things by that point to get a rose to be able to click on one of her levelable attributes.
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Items in hellroad drop, the lowest one is called Evil Soul Shard and is worth 5 rose points. Other values (forget the names) are 20, 100, and 1000.

As someone said 1000 points = 1 rose and 1 rose lets you level up one of the 3 skills/stats. You can reset her roses at anytime and any number of times. I'd personally go for the attack or shield to start.

Open the window either (in hellroad) by clicking the rose between room and reset #s or (in or out of hellroad) by opening the party window, click the hellroad tab, and click progress at the bottom.
  • parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can not seem to figure out how to lvl that girl up... I have pushed everything. this has caused me to die in room 6. please tell me how.

WHAT ? ? ? ? ?

You died in room 6 ?? If thats all you got you better steal yur mommas credit card and buy buy buy, then you wont DIE DIE DIE ,,, Even my lousy 70 mage with lvl 1 Gems in 6/12 shard gears got to lvl 13,,, and not all gear was 6/12 either,,,

Like Firebat said,, click the ROSE ,,, you need 1000 points ,,

PICK STUFF UP !!! RIGHT CLICK IT !!
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    parking wrote: »
    WHAT ? ? ? ? ?

You died in room 6 ?? If thats all you got you better steal yur mommas credit card and buy buy buy, then you wont DIE DIE DIE ,,, Even my lousy 70 mage with lvl 1 Gems in 6/12 shard gears got to lvl 13,,, and not all gear was 6/12 either,,,

Like Firebat said,, click the ROSE ,,, you need 1000 points ,,

PICK STUFF UP !!! RIGHT CLICK IT !!

my 76 blood vamp dies at 7 or 8 (spiders)

lack of aoe and all...
    (oh im also wearing 10-11/12 lvl 5x shard gear... waiting to transfer to 77 gear)

so... yea... few factors to not getting past low levels
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited January 2013

lack of aoe and all...
    (oh im also wearing 10-11/12 lvl 5x shard gear... waiting to transfer to 77 gear)

so... yea... few factors to not getting past low levels

AoEs on a 1/2 decent pet ,,, IMHO

Though I have yet to try HR on my war or my prot ..

Ill go with ** Lack of AoEs is a **** in HR **

My best suggestion is Farm lvl 9 to build up your lil HR girly

My AoEs seem to do real well on 12 or is it 13 to farm points for the lil HR girly ?? cant remember,
    but to be honest, I cant get past 20 though none my chars have lv1 wings yet either,,
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • drogon57drogon57 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm a 76 aegis war with no gears over +8, and I can make it to about room 14 on HR without any aoe, except for the superlong aegis cooldown on lightning wings, which I use very rarely. At lvl 70, rooms like the spiders gave me trouble, but after gearing up with 72 gear, that wasn't an issue anymore. I can easily, however, see how someone with less than 1000 defense would have problems with things like the spiders.

For a while, Cerberus gave me issues, but then I learned to run from him and heal once I had him a little below half health, and then once my health was back up to 18/20kish, I was able to attack and kill him before time ran out. The winter festival food stuff seems to help with this as well.

The bats give me problems, because I can't kill them fast enough before the next ones show up. The purple giant tree monster gave me problems, but again, running from him with the aggro on me while the lady pet hit him helps. So, I tend to get to either room 12, 13, or 14 depending on how hard I want to try, but that is with dying a few times before I get it right.

If you don't have AOE, I'd say you need defense or the ability to heal yourself in order to do ok in HR. Mostly, it's a great place to learn where you're weak and try to improve on it. Definitely, there are classes which fare better based on certain attacks/def, etc. but for the majority of us, it's not about beating it, it's about using it to learn about your character and build training points. Also, always keep in mind, PWE wants your money! So something like hell road makes some people feel inadequate, which they LOVE, because it means you might start cashing up to do better at it...
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    parking wrote: »
    My best suggestion is Farm lvl 9 to build up your lil HR girly

Great suggestion bud.
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No matter how you build the rose princess, she will be maxed out at 2 blue roses for attack, hp and defense. I pretty much raised her evenly until I hit that point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello

i cant pass room 34 and theres realy no hope for a heal.
    but whats about the 2 blue things? my rosegrandma has about 70 skillpoints
    and i cant reach the top of one skilltree

how much is that in detail?

edit/
    she has 78 skillpoints but theres no reaching topper end

on your server are only 4 people with more roses
    somethings strange :O