"hello 1236 ip" ?!?!

majesticmavy
majesticmavy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I was afk at work, I came back and saw that I had messaged someone "hello 1236 ip". I have no clue what this means, does anyone know?
Thank you for the help!

v982o.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/v982o.jpg
Post edited by majesticmavy on

Comments

• goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
  • Jaylann - Lionheart
    Jaylann - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    since you were afk at work, could it have been a random person who saw the game and decided to pull a prank or something?
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    anyone but me notice his friend list Faceless_Peniz and Mouthgasm o.o :eek:
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    since you were afk at work, could it have been a random person who saw the game and decided to pull a prank or something?

his character which was still online sent msg to someone saying that he didn't send it and he wasn't forced offline did you think maybe someone in your house did it? roommate/brother/sister etcetc
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    Romkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    odds are you should stop playing games at work o.o and it is the system admin or somthing that knows possibly the ip your pc is on at work sooo yea just a thought :confused:
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • HitEmDbleH - Eyrda
    HitEmDbleH - Eyrda Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It could've been someone who had remote desktop / team viewer access, or if you have a virus.
    I wish PWE would stop breaking stuff! T;Cool
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Means that your Work place has installed a sniffer prog into it Mainline server

FYI: Certain Canadian Gov't employees got caught playing WoW at Work and useing Gov't CC to actually pay their subscriptions , They got FIRED !!

Every *big* company I know has built in blocks for **** now ,,,

BUT, no matter what kind of system / Prog your work has installed , it should NOT have been able to contact you ** INSIDE ** the game like that

I would assume, you were actually working on something and you inadvertently, during an * alt / Tab * sent that due to lag while switching programs

OR

YOUR GONNA GET FIRED FOR PLAYING GAMES AT WORK !! :eek: :eek:
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • sqli
    sqli Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    it could mean you have a trojan.

I have a trojan right now and this perv keeps turning on my webcam spying on me at random times of the night
    he can also open my cd drive and control my computer and dissable parts.

its raelly annoying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    !!@--&gt; MSSQL is NOT my alt <[email protected]!!
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    MeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sqli wrote: »
    it could mean you have a trojan.

I have a trojan right now and this perv keeps turning on my webcam spying on me at random times of the night
    he can also open my cd drive and control my computer and dissable parts.

its raelly annoying

Pwnt.
  • majesticmavy
    majesticmavy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sorry let me rephrase. This was logged in at home while I was at work. No1 was home and no1 uses my computer :eek: