edited December 2012
    Gzzz rly nice :3

Good luck with Identity x)
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    id it and share again.. lol!!

that's fckin OP!!!!!!!!!!!

how did u got 10 of those stuff already? lol!!

• sasuke23010
    sasuke23010 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    how u get all the devirock shards did u buy them? and for how much a piece?
  • conterkiller
    edited December 2012
    and what was the % chance of actually getting the boots?

• obilisk6669
    obilisk6669 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nice boots but the lawl is the 1%crit chance weak **** ****. change that stat to 6%crit dam and you got a good pair of mage boots.
  • WillemHoleeder - Eyrda
    WillemHoleeder - Eyrda Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Some sexy boots, mail them to Eyrda.. WillemHoleeder is the name :p
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just sharing, :p

SvaJF.jpg

Are these the War God boots, or the Ship Boss boots?
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Are these the War God boots, or the Ship Boss boots?

if u have to ask you really dont need to know
  • killsnitch
    killsnitch Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hurrrrr dur herr herr derp

Fixed. When you don't have anything to say... try just not saying anything.
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    killsnitch wrote: »
    Fixed. When you don't have anything to say... try just not saying anything.

Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open one's mouth and remove all doubt
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    is there something im missing? The war god event has only been out for 3 weeks, I dont know how many war god points are needed for the boots.

What i do know is 300 points are not enough to obtain anything, Storm Legion has not seen a single Devirock Shard from what I have seen, let alone 10 of them
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    if u have to ask you really dont need to know

It's Elitist attitudes like this which turn the game off for new players.

This attitude of "If you don't know, you have no reason to know" I asked a comparison. If it were neither of those listed items, the CIVIL thing to do would say "It's neither of those." Instead you take a pompous stance and act as if you're privy to some top secret information that only a select few will ever have access to.

Get over yourself. If you're not going to be helpful...or even constructive, don't reply.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    is there something im missing? The war god event has only been out for 3 weeks, I dont know how many war god points are needed for the boots.

What i do know is 300 points are not enough to obtain anything, Storm Legion has not seen a single Devirock Shard from what I have seen, let alone 10 of them

You need 10 Devirock Shards for those boots. Not sure if the quest to get them needs war god points or not. I've seen the announcement for 4 shards so far on Eyrda, to all different people of course.

But this just makes me lol at the whole war god system again. I knew someone would get gold boots b4 a single piece of the purple -_-
  • conterkiller
    edited December 2012
    You need 10 Devirock Shards for those boots. Not sure if the quest to get them needs war god points or not. I've seen the announcement for 4 shards so far on Eyrda, to all different people of course.

But this just makes me lol at the whole war god system again. I knew someone would get gold boots b4 a single piece of the purple -_-

Yeah and some people pay 5d+ for each one.. LOL!

i heard obtaining the boots out of the 10 shards is also by chance...

i'd like the OP to tell us if that's true or not.. cuz it seems pretty fckd up paying 50d in shards.. for a CHANCE to get boots.. lol

PS.: i think the OP isnt the real owner of the boots, since his signature shows a warrior.. not sure tho.. xd

• FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm 99% sure that those boots were spawned on a private server.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    edited December 2012

agree : )
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2013

especially if nyos is so dead as they claim it would be near impossible for 10 shards to have been gathered since prolly not enough people doing war god event in the first place :p
  • ZavX - Storm Legion
    ZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    To correct silly Jan, there has been one shard on Storm so far - it went to Verinay - and yeah those would be War God boots, but obviously not legit ones (see: private server spawn)
  • maesterix
    maesterix Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    this boot most probably don't belong to the OP, the pic is taken from a link (see the X sign on top right) not likely to link urself an item

thanks for sharing this tho and any info about it.
  • SHAUWNXL - Nyos
    SHAUWNXL - Nyos Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yep, i don't have those boots and was just sharing.

About how to get them, you need 10 of those shards, wich you get them from 12v12 on sunday night, then after getting those 10 shards you can finally buy the Medal.

Then NPC will give you a quest and it costs 1D to try to get them, it also costs 150 energy and if you fail you get the Medal back but the energy and your gold is gone.

Soon i will have more ss's about other classes boots and i will share with you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for this awesome sig! - FWIC 2012 Participant
  • conterkiller
    edited January 2013

About how to get them, you need 10 of those shards, wich you get them from 12v12 on sunday night, then after getting those 10 shards you can finally buy the Medal.

Then NPC will give you a quest and it costs 1D to try to get them, it also costs 150 energy and if you fail you get the Medal back but the energy and your gold is gone.

Soon i will have more ss's about other classes boots and i will share with you guys.

are this pictures from our server?

also.. take picture of one id'd.. to see if they come with 3 or 4 id stats..

• Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    are this pictures from our server?

also.. take picture of one id'd.. to see if they come with 3 or 4 id stats..

him having pics of other classes "soon" is a dead giveaway that it isnt from our seervers.... rarity of items and all
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    edited January 2013
    To correct silly Jan, there has been one shard on Storm so far - it went to Verinay - and yeah those would be War God boots, but obviously not legit ones (see: private server spawn)

first i hear of it x.x
  • ZavX - Storm Legion
    ZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    first i hear of it x.x

Not surprising, given that you've been too busy mass spamming about the War God gear/weapons LOL
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    him having pics of other classes "soon" is a dead giveaway that it isnt from our seervers.... rarity of items and all

well i would still would want 2 see if other clases have diff golden opt, even its a pirated server, or its like with rift gloves.
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well i would still would want 2 see if other clases have diff golden opt, even its a pirated server, or its like with rift gloves.

agreed. my comment was just directed at those who asked if they are from our servers. im curious too
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013

fail again its 1g not 1d
  • SHAUWNXL - Nyos
    SHAUWNXL - Nyos Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Here it is, missing some classes though but will have them soon:

pxWDZ.jpg

gJgkD.jpg

3DzEj.jpg

And ye, its 1g per try my bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for this awesome sig! - FWIC 2012 Participant
  • Zameri - Lionheart