Why are sins getting ninja nerfed?!

BegForIt - Eyrda
BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
So in the near past (like last week), dark nightmare for sins would silence for 1 second with 0 blast orbs (3 sec if edge talent). Now, it no longer silences if you have 0 blast orbs. Wtf is this? We get no information about this AND its nerf. How come water bards are not getting any ninja nerfs? I know other classes have gotten nerfed in past with no warnings (including sins) but at least TELL US ABOUT THIS. And for sake, if you're gonna nerf a class, nerf the damn water bards.
Post edited by BegForIt - Eyrda on

Comments

• Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    anim_b33d09a7-a545-42e4-85a1-8f060f370c5d.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So in the near past (like last week), dark nightmare for sins would silence for 1 second with 0 blast orbs (3 sec if edge talent). Now, it no longer silences if you have 0 blast orbs. Wtf is this? We get no information about this AND its nerf. How come water bards are not getting any ninja nerfs? I know other classes have gotten nerfed in past with no warnings (including sins) but at least TELL US ABOUT THIS. And for sake, if you're gonna nerf a class, nerf the damn water bards.

QQ Sins Less OP QQ Oh noes what should i do QQ rage on forums QQ
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    geeee, that would be why I have not played my Venom Sin since last January,,,
    I just Dropped Sin altogether,, Useless as t1ts on a Bull for PvE ,,,

MMs,, Useless as T1Ts on a Bull for PvP but as an PvE AoE DPS Not bad at all , , , ,

Water Bards ?? HUH??? a Sin Whining cause a Water Bard is OP ???

Me thinks you better hit the Big Red Button

th?id=I.4713796132275506&pid=15.1
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • IceIceEvie - Lionheart
    IceIceEvie - Lionheart Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I enjoy playing with my venom
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited December 2012

About time.. up next, water bard nerf plz. thanks :)
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • thunderscribe
    thunderscribe Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    They've been pulling this kind of thing since the beginning. Just add it to all the other idiosyncrasies and peccadilloes of the "Forsaken World".

I've come to believe that PWI has the Microsoft attitude about this and other things.

You know how it goes: "It's not a problem, it's a feature"....
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Great, another stupid decision out of whoever runs this poorly run game :mad:
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Now nerf prots perma stun- disarm.

• Ghundam - Eyrda
    Ghundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    How dare anyone do anything to nerf a sin. They are so squishy and now you throw in a nerf and don't even put it in the patch notes? Do you realise this is the games almost only real pvp class!!!! This is an absolute tradgedy!

CN Rules 1. a) iii.. Assassins CANNOT be nerfed under ANY situation.

How dare FW devs ignore that rule .......
  • im2gr84u
    edited December 2012
    How dare anyone do anything to nerf a sin. They are so squishy and now you throw in a nerf and don't even put it in the patch notes? Do you realise this is the games almost only real pvp class!!!! This is an absolute tradgedy!

CN Rules 1. a) iii.. Assassins CANNOT be nerfed under ANY situation.

How dare FW devs ignore that rule .......

Squishy? Tell me about a Sin with high crit chance 50k+ hp and has shadow prot + swift eva, so sweet perma silence you, hide and do it again. But its allright, after patch you gonna see the fun when you find a diamond prot perma ccing you.

• FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    im2gr84u wrote: »
    Squishy? Tell me about a Sin with high crit chance 50k+ hp and has shadow prot + swift eva, so sweet perma silence you, hide and do it again. But its allright, after patch you gonna see the fun when you find a diamond prot perma ccing you.

sarcasm
    [sahr-kaz-uh m] Show IPA
    noun
    harsh or bitter derision or irony.
    a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh cruel world! How could they nerf the sins?! They should have nerfed the marksmen instead! :eek:
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited December 2012

You always get permastunned by prots?

Dont get lottery ticket then if the 50% chence of stun/disarm of prots always work on you :3 (oh and i bet you always get 6 secs stun from earth rift too 1-6 secs random time).

But yes, prots got a 5 sec 100% stun with only 5 mins cd, should be 1 hour cd :3

Lmao at that butthurted much cuz ONCE maybe he got stunned to death (by a lucky prot) :P

Later and hf

FatPris

Ps: is well know and all say that prots are the most op class (for that soooo many around rofl)
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    edited December 2012
    I don't care that sins get nerfed, I agree sins are pretty OP. But ninja nerfing is horrible. For the last two weeks patch notes only said "just a restart" Y NOT TELL US YOU NERFED A CLASS.

And I thought pwe's method of nerfing a class is to buff the others?? When did that change?
  • im2gr84u
    edited December 2012
    I don't care that sins get nerfed, I agree sins are pretty OP. But ninja nerfing is horrible. For the last two weeks patch notes only said "just a restart" Y NOT TELL US YOU NERFED A CLASS.

And I thought pwe's method of nerfing a class is to buff the others?? When did that change?

There is no buff against perma cc.

• VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    WAAAAAAAAAIT a second... i play a sin for 1.5 year now and my dark nightmare never ever silenced with 0 orbs. they ninja nerfed me so long ago alrdy QQQQQQ

if urs did it must have been a bug or whatever, u got a 4/5/6/7 second silence already go get ur blastorbs cheapass...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    edited December 2012
    WAAAAAAAAAIT a second... i play a sin for 1.5 year now and my dark nightmare never ever silenced with 0 orbs. they ninja nerfed me so long ago alrdy QQQQQQ

if urs did it must have been a bug or whatever, u got a 4/5/6/7 second silence already go get ur blastorbs cheapass...

When you pay up the **** to win i know its hard to understand how to actually play ur class. If you get stun locked by a prot or another sin, using dark nightmare with 0 blast orbs immediately allows you a 3 sec window to come back and I've used it forever so perhaps you should pay a little more attention to how you play nub
    There is no buff against perma cc.

of course there is. they can add talent changes to other classes to shorten or negate ccs against them. They pretty much did that for a lot of rune energy abilities, but that's besides the point.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    [Devils advocate]

Based on skill description.... This would be.more of a bug fix, than a nerf. Skill descript only lists CC for 1-4 orbs, not 0.

And as for when.... It must have happened during an actual patch. Resets are just that, if nothing is uploaded to server or player, how can anything change? ... Or server broke itself and this was all an unintended glitch.

Not.that I care... Sins are so boring. MM was fun to play... Despite being horribad.

[/devils advocate]
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • im2gr84u
    edited December 2012
    You always get permastunned by prots?

Dont get lottery ticket then if the 50% chence of stun/disarm of prots always work on you :3 (oh and i bet you always get 6 secs stun from earth rift too 1-6 secs random time).

But yes, prots got a 5 sec 100% stun with only 5 mins cd, should be 1 hour cd :3

Lmao at that butthurted much cuz ONCE maybe he got stunned to death (by a lucky prot) :P

Later and hf

FatPris

Ps: is well know and all say that prots are the most op class (for that soooo many around rofl)

I didn't say perma stunned, maybe you need reading lessons, getting disarmed every 4s for 4s is fun isn't it.

• part911
    part911 Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I didn't say perma stunned, maybe you need reading lessons, getting disarmed every 4s for 4s is fun isn't it.

In case you didn't know, disarm isn't working in this game :) you can test it out w/ your char. or other ppl if you want to know for sure. I can use skills normally w/ disarm buff on lolz
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    edited December 2012
    [Devils advocate]

Based on skill description.... This would be.more of a bug fix, than a nerf. Skill descript only lists CC for 1-4 orbs, not 0.

And as for when.... It must have happened during an actual patch. Resets are just that, if nothing is uploaded to server or player, how can anything change? ... Or server broke itself and this was all an unintended glitch.

Not.that I care... Sins are so boring. MM was fun to play... Despite being horribad.

[/devils advocate]

The skill description had included 0 orbs in the past. It was 0/1/2/3/4, 1/2/3/4/5 sec silence
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sins love being hidden, so FW thought they would also love a hidden surprise. Who would have thought sins would hate hidden things that aren't them.
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    MeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sins are OP as , ppls complained about silence for a loooong time... finally something gets done somewhat and HEY!!! look what happens...

SINS QQ TOO!!!!

You're op as , silence is op as ... and you complain it got reduced so you wont get 1s silence without orbs? Lame...
  • goodmorningm8
    edited December 2012
    Sins are OP as , ppls complained about silence for a loooong time... finally something gets done somewhat and HEY!!! look what happens...

SINS QQ TOO!!!!

You're op as , silence is op as ... and you complain it got reduced so you wont get 1s silence without orbs? Lame...

Yea, you realise that's like ***** up a brand new sports car, so it isn't as fast anymore?? :D
    Why don't nerf a bard or something, or any other class? :mad:
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    part911 wrote: »
    In case you didn't know, disarm isn't working in this game :) you can test it out w/ your char. or other ppl if you want to know for sure. I can use skills normally w/ disarm buff on lolz

In case you didn't know it does work, however only on MMs and Warriors.
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    edited December 2012
    Yea, you realise that's like ***** up a brand new sports car, so it isn't as fast anymore?? :D
    Why don't nerf a bard or something, or any other class? :mad:

Idm nerfing bards a tad aswell, to balance the game... but sins are the most versatile OP class here, they needed a nerf..

Why do you think everyone makes a sin? because they are OP... and so easy to play aswell.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The skill description had included 0 orbs in the past. It was 0/1/2/3/4, 1/2/3/4/5 sec silence

Dunno.... Sin guide with skill description screenshots didn't show 0 orb CC. And that was last edited 9/19/11

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=170111

And prior to that I never noticed. Past year I stopped playing my sin and didn't look.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • goodmorningm8
    edited December 2012
    Idm nerfing bards a tad aswell, to balance the game... but sins are the most versatile OP class here, they needed a nerf..

Why do you think everyone makes a sin? because they are OP... and so easy to play aswell.

Yea well, the game i came from sin was the closest thing to archer, since there are no archers here - too bad, besides in almost any game assassins are pretty badass if played right.:mad:
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    edited December 2012
    Yea well, the game i came from sin was the closest thing to archer, since there are no archers here - too bad, besides in almost any game assassins are pretty badass if played right.:mad:

In all PWE games, sins are the most OP and easiest class to play... and how is a melee class the same as archer? lol.
  • im2gr84u
    edited December 2012
    part911 wrote: »

Go roll a warrior and see what I'm talking about, anyway if we get the disarm change with upcoming patch you will see what I'm talking :D