Okay Soulforce trinket - and the Q'Q ers

Priosha - Lionheart
Priosha - Lionheart Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Okay so with this patch everyone can have the soul force trinket. I do not think it is right. So while some people including me :/ spend money on the game and get something as a reward now because if you qq enough you can have it to. Ridiculous. So what is the benefit of some people being cser's and some not. Nothing because no matter what a cs'er gets the ones that don't cs will just qq and eventually get it anyways -really disappointing. There should be a reward like the trinket as a way to say thanks for spending hard earned money in game and giving it back to Fw but i guess not. Fw is wow no words to describe.
Post edited by Priosha - Lionheart on

Comments

• Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the heavenly tinket ive been asking for this since they came out 3000 hp why not its fair that everyoen gets it and nto jsut the cash shopers
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Okay so with this patch everyone can have the soul force trinket. I do not think it is right. So while some people including me :/ spend money on the game and get something as a reward now because if you qq enough you can have it to. Ridiculous. So what is the benefit of some people being cser's and some not. Nothing because no matter what a cs'er gets the ones that don't cs will just qq and eventually get it anyways -really disappointing. There should be a reward like the trinket as a way to say thanks for spending hard earned money in game and giving it back to Fw but i guess not. Fw is wow no words to describe.

You spent money so you get it for free. Free players get to buy it from a vendor for god knows how much. I really dont see the problem?
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Waaaaaait a minute.....

You spent cash on this game to BUY things in game.....before the Reward system was introduced ....

So, you wasn't expecting MORE than you had ALREADY PURCHASED.

Therefore the REWARDS were EXTRA and a SUPPLEMENT to what you had already used your cash on and had EXPECTED for your cash.

You already had your 'benefit' by using your cash in game.

The rewards are EXTRA and a GIFT, not something a person who puts cash in should EXPECT.

You STILL get other exclusive items, like the Flyers.

IDK maybe it's me but I put cash in, get what I want, anything else is a bonus and not expected and I'm grateful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • BIissful - Eyrda
    BIissful - Eyrda Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

PWE got flack for NOT giving non-csers the SF trinket, and now that they gave one to everyone, they are catching flack FOR giving non-csers the SF trinket. Ridiculous.

As a heavy cs'er, I personally find the disparity between non-cs'ers and cs'ers already large enough to where I agree that nothing beneficial should be limited to cs'ers only. Some sort of token for cs'ing is nice, but I would never demand a special benefit beyond some vanity item (fashion, mount, etc). Creating an increasing divide between what can be obtained through cs and what can be obtained through farming is the first step in killing a F2P game. Everything should be obtainable through farming in some way - nothing should be strictly cs. No farmer wants to play a game where no matter what they do, they will never be good enough or never have something a cs'er gets by default, and without the average non-cs'ers, a game's population would never be acceptable. It takes both sides - cs'ers and farmers - for a F2P game to thrive.
  • Tatiiana - Eyrda
    Tatiiana - Eyrda Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Either my brain is processing uber slowly or you two just dont seem to make sense to me lol @Priosha and Varnanianiannainaina

In regards to the trinket, I for one am extremely happy that "everyone" has a chance to obtain it, as the servers are down we can't say for certain its exactly the same as the cs'ers one so we shouldn't really complain

"oh i payed $$$$ and now everyone can have what i have"

Before you say I am stating this because I can get the trinkets now, I already my main account which has the trinket, +3, re-ided. (aka 3.5k hp 10% crit def)

I mean in all honesty, one thing I love about FW is that regardless of HOW much you CS, given time, EVERYONE and anyone who works hard enough and spends enough time can catch up, CS'ing isnt and should not be used to separate players from RICH and POOR. OP and weak

CS'ing to me is just to speed things up a bit if you can afford it.

Anycase -dances for joy- now this account can have the trinkets too without having to waste $$$$$ on it
    CzarinaRose

warriors are op ;3

facebook.com/fayebby.pwe
  • Gaslen - Lionheart
    Gaslen - Lionheart Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The highest level for it is Light of Pantheon.

So they would either have to cash shop to upgrade it or buy it off AH anyways. Unless the items also with Otis's shop.

Plus with the purchaser rewards Everything but the flying mounts and Ultra chroma thingamabobberdohikkythingy is something everyone has had a chance at before, came out at same time, or is possible cash shop item anyways
    Gaslen Lv 90 Bloodlust Warrior
    Mertyll Lv 90 Glacial Priest
    KageJr Lv 90 Precsion Marksmen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SEDATIVE_Mage - Illyfue
    SEDATIVE_Mage - Illyfue Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And now u are exactly the same way QQ-ing,like some of the non CS-ers before....oh boy....

bang_my_head_against_the_wall_by_EeveeBlossom.gif

I cant afford to spend on the game,but i never QQ-ed.:p Play ,and enjoy the game ,like the others do.
  • Priosha - Lionheart
    Priosha - Lionheart Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lmao- So 1000 people spend (as an example) between 100 to 300 dollars per month // times per year and another 1000 people spend 10, 20 or even 50 dollars a month and now everyone gets the same thing.

So who feels like they won here, or even feels FW appreciates the money the players spent?

FW and you (players) there is hundreds of posts that say FW is a business- then treat it like a business!
    If a business owner has a customer base and tends to see a few regulars that frequent more the business owner will go out of their way a little more for those customers... Why because they spend more money and give more to the business so the business gives back to those customers. Now with this update there is BASICALLY no difference- no significant difference of spending 5 dollars a month or 100.
    So here is a Question- If 1000 people Q-Q that they think it is wrong to reward both types of spenders the same thing (I forgot to mention some don't spend anything) will FW change it for us CS'ers? Probably not because their is more non-spenders than spenders. Go figure.
  • ohaigaise
    ohaigaise Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i feel like when i browse these forums, there is more brain damaged forum posters from lionheart then from other servers.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ''Im a CSer and Im entitled to more then the free players because Im better since I dropped alot of cash on the game''

thats how you sound right now, do you realise that?
  • Gaslen - Lionheart
    Gaslen - Lionheart Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you can last a month handling the stupid on Lionheart I will give you a medal.
    Gaslen Lv 90 Bloodlust Warrior
    Mertyll Lv 90 Glacial Priest
    KageJr Lv 90 Precsion Marksmen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ''Im a CSer and Im entitled to more then the free players because Im better since I dropped alot of cash on the game''

thats how you sound right now, do you realise that?

Thank you Cute, you said in one sentence what I couldn't because the exasperation I felt overwhelmed me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • psyhobunny69
    psyhobunny69 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Now you QQing about everyone already having those trinkets? Whats that telling bout u? Face it dude,go hard or go home = pay more and get gems or quit game,no one is going to listen u QQ,u're not the only CSer here.
  • BlackLuster - Eyrda
    BlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Borsook and Shyren are no longer here to stir thing, else about Soul Trinket.
  • socialrey
    socialrey Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012

The RIDICULOUS thing is only couse you spent a lot you must have 3.5k HP more then the others +3 epic ID... don't you think is too easy? is fair ppl can buy it, or you like to win always and easy? I spend money in this game but not too mutch... and many ppl like me do the same... and is annoyng be oneshotted by a nob who don't know how to play but spent a lot of money and have wonderfoul rewards... you want the trinket easy? spend a lot. otherwise let ppl who work hard in game have it too... or sooner or later all ppl who can't spend 1k euro each month will left the game...like many ppl in the last months. And i'm sure will not be funny play whitout players
  • WillemHole - Eyrda
    WillemHole - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Either you cs or not, all players should have access to the same items that are available in the game.

Its a choice if you want to spend money on a game or not, and even if you choose not to you spend money that is your choice. But all should have equal rights as some who does spend money.

Democracy FTW :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credits Siggy = Magicka
  • RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you honestly think that the amount of heavy cs'ers in fw makes a big difference in pwe's income? This game has less than 1/3 of the playerbase pwi has(maybe even less) and the cs'ers there dont have special 'perks' over the non cs'ers. Ill be willing to bet my bottom dollar that the largest cs'er in FW accross all servers pales in comparison to some of the big fish in pwi(not even the largest fish). If anyone should have a sence of entitlement it should be them.

Be glad you got some nice goodies that others cant or wont get. And if you really need that extra 3500 hp to hold an edge over the non cash shoppers, you prolly suck at your class anyway.
  • BlackLuster - Eyrda
    BlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    2000 ToF Good fight Soul Trinket
  • username78999
    username78999 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    To even get the trinket is 2000 tokens of faith and 3500 to get the pack if u wanted it ...so CS people stop QQ!!! u get to make money now, your ToF will sell faster

so that is about 20D for non cs people @ 1g per ToF ....
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is infact a good move by them. Now, everyone gets to enjoy the trinklet and good luck with those IDs people. :)
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    2000 ToF Good fight Soul Trinket

That is about 20 D if the tokens prices didn`t raise up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WillemHole - Eyrda
    WillemHole - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That is about 20 D if the tokens prices didn`t raise up.

It will go up now this is released.. Most likely..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credits Siggy = Magicka
  • Tatiiana - Eyrda
    Tatiiana - Eyrda Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I suppose I couldnt really expect anything less, but 2k tofs zzz that's around 500 orbs or so around $250 if cash shopped....

still tof are at 80 silvers making it 16d but...id rather spend 16d on masteries lol

guess i'll just make alts on my main account xD
    CzarinaRose

warriors are op ;3

facebook.com/fayebby.pwe
  • miaxi
    miaxi Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol, relax. Like us BPPs have 20D worth of ToFs just sitting around ready to use.
  • Dordain - Storm Legion
    Dordain - Storm Legion Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I do, I'll spend 20d for that trinket all day. LOL @ anyone that went out and spent more money on this just to get that trinket thinking they wouldn't sell you out just to make more money. You got suckered again.

frabz-one-does-not-simply-get-trolled-you-mad-bro-1eb17a.jpg
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Stupid thread, but there is one thing i would like to be changed..

Broke the last gate of mastery (80lvl) and guess what, a server wide message appears, now i don't want everyone to know what i have, so please remove the message. :mad:
  • Nyos - Nyos
    Nyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lmao- So 1000 people spend (as an example) between 100 to 300 dollars per month // times per year and another 1000 people spend 10, 20 or even 50 dollars a month and now everyone gets the same thing.

So who feels like they won here, or even feels FW appreciates the money the players spent?

If there is 1000 people who spend 100 a month, there is probably 10000 people who spend 20 a month. 10k people win.
    FW and you (players) there is hundreds of posts that say FW is a business- then treat it like a business!
    If a business owner has a customer base and tends to see a few regulars that frequent more the business owner will go out of their way a little more for those customers... Why because they spend more money and give more to the business so the business gives back to those customers. Now with this update there is BASICALLY no difference- no significant difference of spending 5 dollars a month or 100.
    A business must live, not that they take lots of money from you and then ..... Die . If fw die you wont get back your money you spent. The trinklet cost 700euro spend on game. there might be people who spend 20 a month since game started and still havent spend 400 euro. I am sure they are alot more than thouse who have spend 700 in 3 month. Anyway, thouse trinklet effect gameplay, therfore it effect all game balance, starting from class balance.

So here is a Question- If 1000 people Q-Q that they think it is wrong to reward both types of spenders the same thing (I forgot to mention some don't spend anything) will FW change it for us CS'ers? Probably not because their is more non-spenders than spenders. Go figure.

I dont see this thing as fight between cser and non cser, thing used to be were non cser farm stuff for cser. Now its CSer buy stuff from PW. You wanna pay stuff for someone who just write a copule code or someone who spend a hundred hour?

If people just want hp and lvl 3 wing, they can go PS , (many medicore cser arledy gone)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The whole thing in a nutshell....Priosha from Lionheart is probably one of those OPs who thinks they're OP, but really isn't.....because he can only PvP on a PvE based server, where the majority is PvE geared, no? Another thing, this appears to be an alt, because he's too cowardly to link his main, because he'd get trolled SO badly in-game! lawl!

PvP trinkets made available to all? Win.

CSers already get enough goodies, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind more challenging opponents. If this gets people more interested in actually PvPing, then what's the problem? umadbro?

P.S. Dordain...EPIC meme...xD Just got done watching Lord of the Rings, the Extended Trilogy! BEST EVER! Anyways, have a nice night all.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    well, I think its time all the babies went to bed,, your momma gonna wake up and find you on your computer and your going to get grounded ...

There there,, Off to bed now ..

IMHO: CSrs got an advanced release of the trinket ,,
    NOW

EVERYONE gets the full release . . . .

Its OK, I DONT CS, I dont have a Falicity or a Dyos/Nyos pet/Mount/Epeen ..

Good thing My Epeen is already as big as

19580d1151106794-largest-baseball-bat-world-dscn2978c.jpg
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Finally, as bloodlust warrior this soulforce just made my day :D