Mega lags,massive DC?

psyhobunny69
psyhobunny69 Posts: 50 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Technical Support Zone
Wth I couldnt log-in into game for like 30mins,and when I did actually I had mega lag including 16k ping with DC. Everyone is complaining bout massive dc,so , whats the catch? :o
Post edited by psyhobunny69 on

Comments

• parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    STORM is OK ,,, 825 server time,, I been logged on since 4 am yesterday NP
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • psyhobunny69
    psyhobunny69 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ye kinda,but ppl on Illyfue complained alot bout DCs,also I personally had them on Nyos with 16k ping,but nvm,seems fixed now,just wanted to know if it is some kind of mainentance or sumthin else :)
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    well, you guys have yet to figure out that you play on a North American server ??

How do you Hook up to California ?? Across the Atlantic Via New York ?

Seems your Lag out is always what EU time ??

Ill BET your Lag out is when New York \ US East Coast \ Canada Fires up between 7am and 9am and hooks up to Markets in the EU \ England .. you Probably get another spike 4pm - 6pm US East Coast time too
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • newageshadow
    newageshadow Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I having this same problem today whole day too, this never being happen to me before at any hr which i used to online in game 23 hr per day, i have 2 different network subscription on each different computer both having same problem. not only the game while i try to top up Zen today having problem which never happen before too, it take me more then 30 minutes to get into the charge page with a message show not able to find website URL, after get the page up and make purchase but the Zen update to my acc only afer about a hr which normally is instant update after puschase.

when I making transaction on other website didn't have this problem.

BTW each and everytime while I got DCed from game keep receive a sys message saying - abnormal stats not able to complete quest, pls log out and update your client then follow by DCed.

This happen not only in instance it happen while i in traning ground doing nothing too? and my client is up to date which I had checked many time.
  • semitroll
    semitroll Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »
    well, you guys have yet to figure out that you play on a North American server ??

Well... you probably have to figure out that the FW servers are not all at the same location:
    Lionheart is located in Redwood City, CA
    Eyrda and Storm are located somewhere near the US east coast (I guess Atlanta, GA)
    Illyfue, Nyos, Dyos and Shylia are located in Amsterdam.

Last I checked, Amsterdam was not in North America :rolleyes:
  • goodmorningm8
    edited November 2012
    semitroll2 wrote: »
    Well... you probably have to figure out that the FW servers are not all at the same location:
    Lionheart is located in Redwood City, CA
    Eyrda and Storm are located somewhere near the US east coast (I guess Atlanta, GA)
    Illyfue, Nyos, Dyos and Shylia are located in Amsterdam.

Last I checked, Amsterdam was not in North America :rolleyes:

If it is located in Amsterdam, then how the hell i have never less ping than 200???
    Like in Call of duty i have ping below 10 in Amsterdam server, sometimes 20... same goes for battlefield 2 and 3 (tho 3 sucks), so what the hell? :mad:

Because of ping i sometimes get killed by people whom im clearly better than :eek:

to prove i'm not bullshiting

w0zvlqnurrcyecmir9t.jpg
  • semitroll
    semitroll Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If it is located in Amsterdam, then how the hell i have never less ping than 200???
    I don't know how the value is calculated that is displayed as "ping" in FW. I see values between 70 and 300 myself, although the network round-trip-time is much less.

Look for yourself with traceroute (if you know how to use and interpret it -- if not, this discussion is not for you). Illyfue has IP-address 69.174.40.71, Storm has 74.201.183.121, Lionheart 64.74.134.128 . The routers/firewalls in front of the servers block ICMP, so you will not be able to see the last few hops.
  • goodmorningm8
    edited November 2012
    semitroll2 wrote: »
    I don't know how the value is calculated that is displayed as "ping" in FW. I see values between 70 and 300 myself, although the network round-trip-time is much less.

Look for yourself with traceroute (if you know how to use and interpret it -- if not, this discussion is not for you). Illyfue has IP-address 69.174.40.71, Storm has 74.201.183.121, Lionheart 64.74.134.128 . The routers/firewalls in front of the servers block ICMP, so you will not be able to see the last few hops.

That showed about 50-97 ms, however, if that was the case i shouldn't have a 2-3 second delay when pressing skills i think... well anyway, hopefuly it get's better, or i'll gtfo for good :D