Dear CrabClaw

parking
parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Sir

Now that the fiasco is over, there was mention of in your own words "" prematurely ended. I will be doing my best in the meantime to make it up to everyone else out there in any way I can ""

I would humbly suggest, even though its not really my place, a nice week of triple drop. A triple drop week is easy enough to implement, everyone who plays the game from lv 1 right up to the 80s would benefit. Just a thought.

Compliments on the well handled outcome of a difficult problem

Thanks

Name and address withheld to protect the innocent
Post edited by parking on
You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!

Comments

• Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »
    Sir

Now that the fiasco is over, there was mention of in your own words "" prematurely ended. I will be doing my best in the meantime to make it up to everyone else out there in any way I can ""

I would humbly suggest, even though its not really my place, a nice week of triple drop. A triple drop week is easy enough to implement, everyone who plays the game from lv 1 right up to the 80s would benefit. Just a thought.

Compliments on the well handled outcome of a difficult problem

Thanks

Name and address withheld to protect the innocent

i think i speak for a large majority of ppl when i say "why the hell would we want more drops!?!"
  • HollyPanda - Lionheart
    HollyPanda - Lionheart Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i think i speak for a large majority of ppl when i say "why the hell would we want more drops!?!"

I agree with Xpewx. Besides that would crash the market in armor, and pets, if the pet drops increase, and the pet market is already pretty cruddy.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012

You read my mind. :p

The only drops that are still worth something are either so rare you wouldn't notice an increase even with x3 drops (Purple ToK weapon anyone?) and the others are the drops that are controlled by spawn rates (EB, cracked bosses, Koubo etc) which would only benefit the people controlling those bosses.

How exactly would average Joe be helped by triple drops? ToK runs giving him 3 unsellable set pieces instead of 1? Well I guess it'd be scavenger heaven.
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    you may be right,, a triple drop weekend wouldnt do anything for lvl 80s ,,,

Triple drop pets?? Hmmm I didnt even think of that! That would be sweet !!

FYI: Pet training takes pets,, takes Soul Gold /Soul Power ,, The average player doesnt have access to enough of either,, After lvl 20 training it takes green pets. greens have doubled or tripled on Storm ,, a Green Khomen @ 1g ROFL,, Ill got farm my own tyvm

Triple drop weekend is completely self-serving IMHO as none of my chars have over 2D soul gold and every try at 6/12 + on 75+ armours is 85sg > 1.5Dsg

NOPE, wouldnt help anyone at all
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    you may be right,, a triple drop weekend wouldnt do anything for lvl 80s ,,,

Triple drop pets?? Hmmm I didnt even think of that! That would be sweet !!

FYI: Pet training takes pets,, takes Soul Gold /Soul Power ,, The average player doesnt have access to enough of either,, After lvl 20 training it takes green pets. greens have doubled or tripled on Storm ,, a Green Khomen @ 1g ROFL,, Ill got farm my own tyvm

Triple drop weekend is completely self-serving IMHO as none of my chars have over 2D soul gold and every try at 6/12 + on 75+ armours is 85sg > 1.5Dsg

NOPE, wouldnt help anyone at all

first if ur alt only has 2d sg u either didnt get the rewards or are still a low lvl second why the hell are u refining on high lvl gear? thats what refine transfer is for. third after 40 is blue pets so if u were gonna try for anything that should have been the target but since its easy as hell to farm soul leaves and just wait for the stupid moneky to go on sale for 100 leaf thats null and void as well... so like we said triple drops is hardly what most ppl would ask for
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    triple drops as for compensation for the Halloween event ending prematurely? Lol hell no, triple drops will only help those who farm pets, since you using that as a reason for triple drops. If none of your alt accounts got over 2D in SG, then you doing something wrong.
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    WOW, none of you have done any pet *control* training have you ??

Hit > P >> Control Training

lv 1 ,, 86g 50s SOUL GOLD + 2 reg pets + (1.5mil soul Power ?? ) per try

so by Lvl 10 you have spent a few Soul gold my friend ,,

lvl 20 86g 50s soul gold 2 X green pets + ( approx 1.9 mil soul power ) PER try

lvl 30+ 86g 50s soul gold 2xgreen pets OVER lvl 10 str + ( 2.1 mil soul power ) per try

I have 4 chars @ 77+ with pet training either in the 20s or mid 30s

I have 3 chars 70+ with pet training in the teens

I have a few 60s that should be banks and a few slots for apprentices

Oh you can Burn soul gold and pets pretty fast

FYI: Blue Pets do drop also

Yes,, Yes. I like pets ,,

FYI: all my chars have atleast 2 x armours @ 9/12 + weap @ 9/12 without CSing so ya,, I burn some SG + star frags too
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    WOW, none of you have done any pet *control* training have you ??

Hit > P >> Control Training

lv 1 ,, 86g 50s SOUL GOLD + 2 reg pets + (1.5mil soul Power ?? ) per try

so by Lvl 10 you have spent a few Soul gold my friend ,,

lvl 20 86g 50s soul gold 2 X green pets + ( approx 1.9 mil soul power ) PER try

lvl 30+ 86g 50s soul gold 2xgreen pets OVER lvl 10 str + ( 2.1 mil soul power ) per try

I have 4 chars @ 77+ with pet training either in the 20s or mid 30s

I have 3 chars 70+ with pet training in the teens

I have a few 60s that should be banks and a few slots for apprentices

Oh you can Burn soul gold and pets pretty fast

FYI: Blue Pets do drop also

Yes,, Yes. I like pets ,,

my pets atk mastery and resist are all 3 lvled to 40 and still manage to atm have maxed 9 mil sp and just under 20d sg so like we said you are doing something wrong
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    Lets hit another track with this train then

All I hear is NO! NO ! NO! for a triple drop week ,,
    (( I KNOW we dont want triple exp week LOL ))

Not one of you has tendered another probable viable option ,,,

Would be nice to all get a Filicity,, Never happen
    Be nice to all get Thunder Lord Mount ,, never happen
    I Sure dont want here is your free orb, or here is your 10 Flare boxes either ,,,

VIABLE SUGGESTIONs the CrabClaw might consider people .... drop em out,,
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I just want a mount. A bound 150% one. So I can spend my soul leaves on fash instead of race mount. Ahahaha! xD I can dream, right?
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Lets hit another track with this train then

All I hear is NO! NO ! NO! for a triple drop week ,,
    (( I KNOW we dont want triple exp week LOL ))

Not one of you has tendered another probable viable option ,,,

Would be nice to all get a Filicity,, Never happen
    Be nice to all get Thunder Lord Mount ,, never happen
    I Sure dont want here is your free orb, or here is your 10 Flare boxes either ,,,

VIABLE SUGGESTIONs the CrabClaw might consider people .... drop em out,,

anything we recieve automatically is better than something u have to work for, your idea is only benefitting to those who go farm where the event it is suppose to replace was simply click, so they should do something like take the number of days (call it x) that we missed out on and give us x number of randomly generated items from the list of available items from the event or something similar...
  • psyhobunny69
    psyhobunny69 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think Crab already said what its gonna be. Probably a weekly giveaway,like before Halloween. Still,those giveaways come handy,hope this one is going to be better than the ones before event.xD
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    We'll come up with something to make up for the Halloween page going down early. There hasn't been a lot of thought about it yet since we were preoccupied, but we'll start thinking what we can do now.
  • jreborn
    jreborn Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Here's a fresh idea - stop being greedy.

The treats in the Halloween event were very generous as it was, and it was up for quite awhile. We've already received more than enough freebies.

And Crab doesn't have to compensate us. If anything, we should make it to him for the 'thanks' some showed by abusing his event, and then the pain in the **** extra work he should never have had to do.

Be thankful for what you've received, and hope he doesn't tell us to go to hell for the Christmas event.

You people are something else. :mad:
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    jreborn wrote: »

The treats in the Halloween event were very generous as it was, and it was up for quite awhile. We've already received more than enough freebies.

And Crab doesn't have to compensate us. If anything, we should make it to him for the 'thanks' some showed by abusing his event, and then the pain in the **** extra work he should never have had to do.

Be thankful for what you've received, and hope he doesn't tell us to go to hell for the Christmas event.

no one is demanding free things we are suggesting what crab can do based on what he already told us if he does nothing he does nothing were simply tryin to help with ideas from the community like is usually asked of us
  • jreborn
    edited November 2012
    I've come here from a game that charges for everything, including events. And if one of their GMs decide to grace you with their presence in game, you're damn near expected to genuflect.

You have no idea how good you have it here.

As for me, thank you, Crab. I appreciate your efforts to bring us these events, and I very much enjoyed my VIP Card and pet essence. I don't need any more than that. :)
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2012

He was the one who promised to come up with something to make up for the event. It's not like we wanted it in the first place. :P But it's really nice of PWE, so they deserve a 'thank you' either way.
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    I've come here from a game that charges for everything, including events. And if one of their GMs decide to grace you with their presence in game, you're damn near expected to genuflect.

As for me, thank you, Crab. I appreciate your efforts to bring us these events, and I very much enjoyed my VIP Card and pet essence. I don't need any more than that. :)

CrabClaw knows me very well thank you, The first thing I did was thank him.

Then I quoted his words ,,

As for Other games, I have been Online since there was an Online,, I have played games where they just recycled the same events over and over and over ,,
    I played Jade Dynasty where the GMs would actually Model the new fashions and mounts Items
    I have played games where you get triple drop/Exp weekends at least once a month
    I have played games where you got nothing at all ever ,,,

I have played Games where the GMs would log in and Spawn WBs for us to kill

I have played games where we have had wars V.S the Gms (( This Was FUN!! ))

I have been around from Yin to yang on F2Ps,, On P2Ps,, etc .. etc ...

I know CrabClaw to be generous, and I know Crabby is Hurt and upset that players would abuse his generousity. I also know he is a person of his word

A randomly generated X @ number of days would be nice, Impossible to prog though ,,
    I Mailed token for a race mount would be nice to ,,,
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ugysekell wrote: »
    I just want a mount. A bound 150% one. So I can spend my soul leaves on fash instead of race mount. Ahahaha! xD I can dream, right?

We got those for the anniversary, you missed out there I'm afraid. :p

As far the reward, it should be something versatile so that as many people as possible could make use of it. Why not some event for soul leaves? Doubt anyone would turn down new fashion! :D
  • jreborn
    edited November 2012
    Well, let me help you out with the proper response to his offer -

Repeat after me - " No thank you. You've done more than enough for us already."

:mad:
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm just going to ask that this not turn into a flame thread. Crab posted that something will be done, but due to the unforseen situation, it may take a little while before anything goes out.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Sabriele - Storm Legion
    Sabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As a Suggestion, open for C&C..

Double/Tripple Soul Power Gain for however long?
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • marcin147258369
    marcin147258369 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    crabclaw wrote: »
    We'll come up with something to make up for the Halloween page going down early. There hasn't been a lot of thought about it yet since we were preoccupied, but we'll start thinking what we can do now.

Charge Rewards!!! xD that'd do for me =X
  • Mister_Mister - Lionheart
    Mister_Mister - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    How about i get some mist 4's :D:D:D
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    crabclaw wrote: »

crabby I suggest for moar gumdrops :D

or a title...heh heh heh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    how about something thats equally valuable to the gems and stuff ppl got from the exploit?
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited November 2012

You sir, haven't read anything have you? Go back to your other game if you wish to insult the community in a mass, for something that was discussed in another thread. This was a "suggestion" based thread. Based off of what Crabby said, what he does or does not do, is his business, and what these people have discussed, is not your business to imply they are being "greedy". That being said, "http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=416061". Enjoy the read.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i would love a dawn sylph flying mount ;_;
  • Trogotha - Storm Legion
    Trogotha - Storm Legion Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, let me help you out with the proper response to his offer -

Repeat after me - " No thank you. You've done more than enough for us already."

:mad:

So who was your sugar daddy / momma that got banned? Only thing that would explain your apparent poutrage over Crab making a promise to those of us who could handle having nice things. :rolleyes:

Crab made the promise already and without anybody asking him for any sort of compensation regarding the loss of the Halloween page. Maybe you should direct your anger at the people that showed why we can't have nice things instead of those trying to make Crab's life a little easier by giving him a suggestion for replacement instead of having to figure out what players may want on his own.
    Dear PWE Staff: I can haz avatar nao plox? :D
    For SCIENCE (and the LULZ)!
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I request 2 goldspark V, if not then you can go **** one. :mad: