3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nobody reads your **** drivel, parking. Save yourself the effort and stop making people's eyes bleed and go get yourself banned for being stupid.

Oh, and if you can't learn proper punctuation and grammar, kill yourself IRL so you don't accidentally poison the gene pool.

Actually he always make me lol, and he got logic in most of his posts. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ushouldtakemeds
    ushouldtakemeds Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I find it funny how everyone is acting. Well except Tenshi aka renisbackagain. You've always been a classic rager.

And Shyren Shyren Shyren. How you've acted is more surprising. Asking people in Final to spam report KrazySin to try to get more people banned. Really? Your real life is a mess and I feel sorry for you on that. That doesn't mean you get a free pass to act like an ****.

What I find funniest is that now you're paranoid about spies. Spies everywhere oh my. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm actually not a spy. I loved Final. I loved Shyren. I still love you both, but how you're acting just makes me disgusted. Forgive me for not posting from my main, but I really don't want to end up on the **** stick like pew just because I state my opinion.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »
    well, as per you:pr post and numerous other posts if thing get complicated and you children cant understand whats being said you tend to just not understand whats meant by whats said

You cant figure out why one of your accs got banned? Maybe cause you used Firebug to change the amounts in Erydian rewards page or from Core connect? Not sure, off hand, which one of those you indicated FireBug would let your increase the reward, and I dont know if you did it or not.

I do know, if your banned and you did it your banned,,
    I do know, usually if your not guilty, that the GMs will review your case if you present it to them..

Case in point: A College Dorm here was banned from a certain game. Over 30 people were through the same Network system, with adequate proof the Dorm Building was re-instated to said game

On a side note, I dont have to make you happy, nor do I have to impress you or anyone else that frequents these, or any other forums for that matter. The people I might want to impress do not relate to me through my computer monitor and actually have noticeable indications that they are worth my time and effort
    Token shop let you increase quantity. But increased the cost too... So was just a timesaver.

And that was on THIS account. Not the banned one due to lack of tokens. I'm dead serious on this.... My alt account did NOTHING.

My main... This one... Yea. Not recently, but I admit I have (though gained no advantages short of receiving 10 items in one mail for the same price as 10 individual mails) I accept punishments for things I to wrong. But to be punished for nothing.... Even temporarily ... Makes me want to go out and actually do **** that I feel would justify the punishment i already received.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I find it funny how everyone is acting. Well except Tenshi aka renisbackagain. You've always been a classic rager.

And Shyren Shyren Shyren. How you've acted is more surprising. Asking people in Final to spam report KrazySin to try to get more people banned. Really? Your real life is a mess and I feel sorry for you on that. That doesn't mean you get a free pass to act like an ****.

What I find funniest is that now you're paranoid about spies. Spies everywhere oh my. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm actually not a spy. I loved Final. I loved Shyren. I still love you both, but how you're acting just makes me disgusted. Forgive me for not posting from my main, but I really don't want to end up on the **** stick like pew just because I state my opinion.

So, you are saying you don't want to post your main because you know Final would be upset at you if you did? Isn't that being a hypocrit? " I want to pretend to agree with you and be on your guild, but in reality I don't except I don't wanna say it on my main so you don't treat me differently". So whatever way people think of you now isn't true because it isn't the real you ( I mean your main) why do you care about dishonest affection? At least pew understood and accepted that people would change their opinion of him, but he was truthful. You are acting like a hypocrite since presumably you pretend to agree with shyren on your main, while on your alt you condemn him. In my book Hypocrite <<<< rager or w/e

Also being paranoid about spies is warranted when GC and forum posts are being spread to other guilds. Recognizing a problem and dealing with it is what a leader should do, and it's what shyren did. What's your problem?
  • ushouldtakemeds
    edited November 2012
    I never said I pretend to agree with Shyren on my main. You can call me a hypocrite if you want but i don't think you know the meaning of the word.

So me saying that I love Final but am disgusted by how they reacted even how they cheated is me being a hypocrite just because i'm afraid of posting it on my main?

I don't say it on my main because everyone is so touchy at the moment. The worst pew said is that he hoped that if those who abused the glitch got unbanned that those who didn't abuse it got compensation. but that one remark made him get threatened to be kicked out of guild, made him get trash talked, made him get outcast by the majority of final and even cata. it even went so far as to get his friends and his in game wife treated the same way. How is that fair?

If I openly said I was disgusted at how people have acted, i'd be treated even worse.

and you call me the hypocrite. I said i love final and i love shyren, but that I'm upset with how people are acting. Final used to stand for something, but now our leaders cheated and are acting like children. if you think it's bad that i'm disgusted at all of this, then feel free to go to Rage and Fred and tell them they're wrong for being upset too.
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    I never said I pretend to agree with Shyren on my main. You can call me a hypocrite if you want but i don't think you know the meaning of the word.

So me saying that I love Final but am disgusted by how they reacted even how they cheated is me being a hypocrite just because i'm afraid of posting it on my main?

I don't say it on my main because everyone is so touchy at the moment. The worst pew said is that he hoped that if those who abused the glitch got unbanned that those who didn't abuse it got compensation. but that one remark made him get threatened to be kicked out of guild, made him get trash talked, made him get outcast by the majority of final and even cata. it even went so far as to get his friends and his in game wife treated the same way. How is that fair?

If I openly said I was disgusted at how people have acted, i'd be treated even worse.

and you call me the hypocrite. I said i love final and i love shyren, but that I'm upset with how people are acting. Final used to stand for something, but now our leaders cheated and are acting like children. if you think it's bad that i'm disgusted at all of this, then feel free to go to Rage and Fred and tell them they're wrong for being upset too.

Except Fredd and Rage don't hide it behind alts lol. Why do you care if *cheaters* hate you, and pew won't get kicked.

Yes you are being a hypocrite because you are tricking everyone by not showing your true side just so they will still like you, and won't accept the fact that they will change their opinions if you say how you really feel. Nobody is gonna trash talk you for only saying they did a wrong thing, many people in guild chat said so and in forums, and they didn't get kicked/trash talked or w/e.

If he is making you disgusted then why be honest about it. On your main that's all what I am saying.

I always got upset at borsook over arena or w/e, but I confronted him, and didn't talk behind his back. Pew was scorned cause he rathered the guild die out over them getting away with the hack. Not because he hates hacking, but because they gained an advantage over him, so all what he showed was self centered ideas.

Also getting KrazySin banned = acting like an **** Lol?
  • ushouldtakemeds
    edited November 2012
    I've already said why. I don't think you believe things could turn around on me just for being honest. i'm not bff with borsook like you are. If i came out and said i was upset about how they are acting there would just be some excuse. That I'm jealous or hate Final etc. which is what happened with Pew. And several of the people who made comments against those who **** did get trash talked or told to shut up and get out. A lot worse was said in private too. I just don't think that people would treat me well based on how people are acting now, even though what i said and think is not that bad.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So....

How many people actually got permabanned in the end? Seems to be Sinfuls GL, Bats alt and one other person that posted in this thread a while ago so far.
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    Thing is by posting from an alt you start more suspicion between people. I am pretty sure someone would think your Bunny, but I don't think she is like that, or X member. If you truely loved final, you wouldnt have given us this idea that someone *out there* is secretly against us. It creates disharmony distrust etc...

At least if you say who you are, you people won't be afraid to talk in GC cause of spies etc. Like Now I know what pew thinks, and idc anymore.
  • ushouldtakemeds
    edited November 2012
    i'm not secretly against anyone. All I have said is that i'm upset at how people are acting. That sort of thinking is exactly why i am afraid to say anything on my main. people would decide to twist what i say. if that makes people in guild more paranoid then I really don't know what else to say
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    Nah you are not upset only, you are disgusted. Pretty sure I won't support someone who *disgusts* me
  • ushouldtakemeds
    edited November 2012
    You can be disgusted by how someone is acting one time but still love the guild. i said i was disgusted at how people were acting right now but not that I am disgusted by them as a person or disgusted in final as a guild. why would i stay in or still love a guild that I was disgusted with overall?

your thinking and accusations of how i might feel is exactly why i am afraid to speak up on my main
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    How about you think about how we feel? Backstabbed by our own guildmates and they only care about the *items* someone got over them. Like pew all he cares that someone got free gems and he didn't. It's not about following or breaking ToS. Most of us acc share or triple client which is against tos.
  • ushouldtakemeds
    edited November 2012
    when the hell did i ever say i was upset about items? I am upset about actions. i'm upset about how people degraded themselves to cheating and then how they acted after they got caught for it. stop twisting what i say and feel. all this does is convince me i was right not to say anything on my main.
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    No i was talking about what pew said not you. Pew was upset about items. You defended what pew said, and I attacked it.

Like """">>>>pew<<<<"""" all he cares that someone got free gems and he didn't. It's not about following or breaking ToS. Most of us acc share or triple client which is against tos.
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No i was talking about what pew said not you. Pew was upset about items. You defended what pew said, and I attacked it.

Like """">>>>pew<<<<"""" all he cares that someone got free gems and he didn't. It's not about following or breaking ToS. Most of us acc share or triple client which is against tos.

im not upset about the items directly, i will be upset if nothing is done about them, some ppl work hard to get the things they have lou and allowing ppl to come back with no punishment (pwe cannot tell which gems are which and will not be able to make ppl delete gems at all talk to some one who is unbanned already for details) and simply said that the non exploiters deserve a major compentsation to equal it out if that is what it comes to
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    For f*** sake, we get it, you're mad about a person/item...get the f*** over it. If you want to whine and argue, take it to PM or in-game, because seriously, some of us ARE trying to watch the forums for bans, not watch whiners QQ and argue about the same thing for hours. Seriously, get a new hobby...
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    I am not even upset at you anymore pew. Atleast you are more honest, and I can somehow relate to what you say. I am more upset about those who hide behind alts but w/e.
  • ushouldtakemeds
    edited November 2012
    that isn't what Pew has been saying. you just keep twisting it to make it sound like he's a bad guy. which is why I'm afraid to post anything from my main.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited November 2012
    For f*** sake, we get it, you're mad about a person/item...get the f*** over it. If you want to whine and argue, take it to PM or in-game, because seriously, some of us ARE trying to watch the forums for bans, not watch whiners QQ and argue about the same thing for hours. Seriously, get a new hobby...

Kewl, can you gtfo out then? Since you've done nothing but QQ in this thread (and in pretty much all your previous posts :rolleyes:).

Go F5 the first page and check crabs post for updates if you don't want to read the rest.
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Holy **** I can't believe im agreeing with Tim -_-

For fks sake, take your guild issues in game. This is a GENERAL discussion thread. Not a FINAL DRAMA thread.

I'm trying not to miss a post from crabclaw about bans. My friend got a message saying she is permabanned but she didn't even use the halloween page at all -_-
  • Bubbleliciouss - Eyrda
    Bubbleliciouss - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    your posts make me lol at all the stupid pictures you put xD

i hope they lose their guilds to.

WOOT!! Go MISS INNOCENT!! You can just go back to your private server you made and used to cash on this server... GG
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    Kewl, can you gtfo out then? Since you've done nothing but QQ in this thread (and in pretty much all your previous posts :rolleyes:).

Go F5 the first page and check crabs post for updates if you don't want to read the rest.

I'm sorry, person who's obviously a troll-wannabe says what? I did not QQ about that, I made a statement at how this is NOT a guild chat and guild issues should not be brought here, especially to this forum. Run along now kiddie, before I have to call your mommy and tell her you're up past your bedtime.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited November 2012
    I'm sorry, person who's obviously a troll-wannabe says what? I did not QQ about that, I made a statement at how this is NOT a guild chat and guild issues should not be brought here, especially to this forum. Run along now kiddie, before I have to call your mommy and tell her you're up past your bedtime.

Oh wow, internet tough guy. I lolled. :D
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    Oh wow, internet tough guy. I lolled. :D

I'm supposed to care about what you say? I'm sorry, I don't. Internet tough guy? Is that what getting downsized is called these days? Hmm...
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Holy **** I can't believe im agreeing with Tim -_-

For fks sake, take your guild issues in game. This is a GENERAL discussion thread. Not a FINAL DRAMA thread.

I'm trying not to miss a post from crabclaw about bans. My friend got a message saying she is permabanned but she didn't even use the halloween page at all -_-

+1. Please cut out guild drama please. It was amusing at first, but now it's just frustrating to wade through. == That also goes for the nonguild drama, throat choking comments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have the solution to all this QQ! Ban ALL Final And Catalyst memebers and reroll their guilds and bases to lvl 1. There no more whiney about who stepped on whos feet. And while your at it, ban Tim Snow too. His hissyfits are getting more annoying than renisbackagains rage posts
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited November 2012
    I'm supposed to care about what you say? I'm sorry, I don't. Internet tough guy? Is that what getting downsized is called these days? Hmm...

For someone that wants this thread to be free off random **** so you won't miss crabs pm you sure spam it a lot. :rolleyes:
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    I have the solution to all this QQ! Ban ALL Final And Catalyst memebers and reroll their guilds and bases to lvl 1. There no more whiney about who stepped on whos feet. And while your at it, ban Tim Snow too. His hissyfits are getting more annoying than renisbackagains rage posts

I would be ok with that if you cs as much as all of us combined <3. go spend dem 100ks
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    For someone that wants this thread to be free off random **** so you won't miss crabs pm you sure spam it a lot. :rolleyes:

I've made a total of 5 comments, including this one, so, not sure how that's considered spam, since some craving idiot decided to start more drama. Last comment, so, go cry to your mommy for us.

To all that were banned, hope it gets settled, to all those who've done nothing wrong, I hope they compensate you for it, regardless if it was an investigation or not, you should be compensated for your lack of playability. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.