3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol hunted down the harpy thread (shockingly easy to find for a 2009 thing)

35mr14p.jpg

Lol... And don't forget the exploit people used to hit 105 in DAYS rather than years.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol hunted down the harpy thread (shockingly easy to find for a 2009 thing)

35mr14p.jpg

Lol... And don't forget the exploit people used to hit 105 in DAYS rather than years.

I'm surprised, a lot of posts about it were completely deleted...
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • ushouldtakemeds
    ushouldtakemeds Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Tenshi bro I think you lost your capslock key sometime in your rage spam. You should buy a new one. You'll need it for your other incoming 100 posts. Keep 'em coming, Tenshi. You're the laughing stock of this thread.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    I'm surprised, a lot of posts about it were completely deleted...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=159682

No surprise... They like deleting embarrassing things. But this one.... Still in general discussion. And has a bloody instruction manual to boot.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • jaxluxia
    jaxluxia Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    People are starting to get responses to tickets. The general response is:

Hello,

As you may already know, your account was banned recently. The reason for this is because this account had items sent to them via the Halloween web page that could only have been obtained via a hack. You have **** our website and thus have been banned from our game permanently. Hacking will not be tolerated even in the least, and this account has done just that. This ban is non-negotiable, no replies will be given to this ticket, and it will be closed.

In the words of Crabclaw, "I hope it was worth it, because your time in our game is finished."

So, its settled. Good bye to all my friends, it was fun :)

Oh, and about not posting tickets on the forums...what are you gonna do? Ban me? <3
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    Wow stupid gms don't even know what hacking is.

This is really no different than using any of the previous exploits gms have never banned or deleted items from before.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *quote shortened out of considerate towards the forum* I'll pretend I have read more then the first line of this CAPS fest and I'll guess the rest, lemme know how I did.

Soooo... the cops rarely ticket the people who are texting while driving, so they might as well remove that from the law, right ? Sure that will help, OHMAHGAWD A CAR!!!

Well that didn't go too well, did it ?

I believe that should suffice as an example of "if u never did it, no reason to start now!".
    Face it, your luck and timing to start exploiting really sucked. Their mistake was not doing it before, not doing it now, would just be another. Nice to see they stopped making mistakes.

On the side-note: what is wrong with my "you're" ? Seriously, you found a single typo in all the stuff I wrote and u complain, lol ? Well, since u're from eryda and I assume, English-speaking, let's invite you over to see how many typos will you make in my language, only way to have a fair competition, right ?

The server will truly miss a kind person such as you.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wow stupid gms don't even know what hacking is.

This is really no different than using any of the previous exploits gms have never banned or deleted items from before.

Q_Q moar
  • Suuliya - Storm Legion
    Suuliya - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love the intentional stupidity of people who sit here and say they didn't know they were cheating. I really hope you people are just trying to get away with lieing cause honestly if you are really that dumb then I don't know how you even dress yourself in the morning. If you got caught cheating you got caught and that's it. I don't blame them for not wanting to hear the million lame excuses you idiots have for cheating. The people that got banned did more than just refresh a page too so this is pretty simple to figure out.
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    I love the intentional stupidity of people who sit here and say they didn't know they were cheating. I really hope you people are just trying to get away with lieing cause honestly if you are really that dumb then I don't know how you even dress yourself in the morning. If you got caught cheating you got caught and that's it. I don't blame them for not wanting to hear the million lame excuses you idiots have for cheating. The people that got banned did more than just refresh a page too so this is pretty simple to figure out.

The people here knew that PWE has never banned anyone for nor deleted items produced in exploits in 4 years of operation in North America.

So they went ahead and did it since any **** can view page source in any browsers and enter a short bit of javascript in their address bar for free stuff.
  • Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion
    Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Geeezzzz Stop Qqing already plz

Most of u r still on the game playin on alt accts, so y must u whine cuz u got caught with ur hand in the cookie jar?

Get to work levelin those alts of urs so u can have a main again.

And personally I would make sure no1 knew it was you on that alt, cuz most of u now have a bad rep to live with.

U should b ashamed of urself, seriously.

And dont try to hide behind , "well Pwe didnt do anything b4, y should they now" cuz that is just a cop out!

Pwe has the right to choose who, what, when and where they want to do something

Deal with it or GTFO and find a new set of people to annoy.
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The people here knew that PWE has never banned anyone for nor deleted items produced in exploits in 4 years of operation in North America.

So they went ahead and did it since any **** can view page source in any browsers and enter a short bit of javascript in their address bar for free stuff.

The key in this statement being in red.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Geeezzzz Stop Qqing already plz

Most of u r still on the game playin on alt accts, so y must u whine cuz u got caught with ur hand in the cookie jar?

Get to work levelin those alts of urs so u can have a main again.

And personally I would make sure no1 knew it was you on that alt, cuz most of u now have a bad rep to live with.

U should b ashamed of urself, seriously.

And dont try to hide behind , "well Pwe didnt do anything b4, y should they now" cuz that is just a cop out!

Pwe has the right to choose who, what, when and where they want to do something

Deal with it or GTFO and find a new set of people to annoy.

couldn't agree more, I do not understand why some are still on this thread crying because they were banned.
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The people here knew that PWE has never banned anyone

Well, seems the "people" were wrong then.

Thats all it was guys, a misunderstanding, let's move along.

"They knew they wont get banned" and now they're banned, so naturally the balance of the universe is upset. Since thats what happens when someone "knows" something and then gets surprised by the result.

If I knew that sooner, i'd have used it during education: "but teacher, I knew you never give an F to anyone, so I turned in a blank paper", I'm sure he'd fix my grade immediately if I used that... eeer... "reasoning".
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
    edited November 2012
    Our GL just got her formal letter of perma ban, and has admited she should step down from GL.

Prob is does the Usurp feature work in our version of the game? And if so how?

Plz some1 answer this ... the rest of the guild really wants to stay together and we r a 6 guild with lvl 3 base and 198 members in it.

Waiting patiently for an answer.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't think this game has an usurp function, but it was previously stated that if you send in a ticket the GMs would pass leadership to one of the vices. I have no experience with that myself though, so can't give you any further info.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    OMG! I have to say it again ,,,

I believe PWE took the stance of

Fool me Once,, shame on you,,
    Fool me twice, Shame on me, ,,

IM A GM !! PIZZ ME OFF ! ! ! I AM GOD !!! FEEL MY WRATH !!!

th?id=I.4614277427364447&pid=15.1

Seems you morons pizzed off the GMS ,,

this has nothing to do with anything previous that was all handled
    This has nothing to do with particular individuals
    NOTHING to do with any Server
    NOTHING to do with any Guild ...

SOME MORONS PIZZED OFF THE GMs ! !

now as per the ToS some of you have been

th?id=I.4980556474877141&pid=15.1
    Our GL just got her formal letter of perma ban, and has admited she should step down from GL.

Prob is does the Usurp feature work in our version of the game? And if so how?

Plz some1 answer this ... the rest of the guild really wants to stay together and we r a 6 guild with lvl 3 base and 198 members in it.

Waiting patiently for an answer.

You will probably have to personally PM Crabby, (( EMAIL probably faster ))

ATTENTION CRABCLAW GM FW servers

Guild :
    Server :
    IE our GL was banned we have taken a majority vote and is it possible to put XXXXXXXX as the new GL

thank you

thats about your only option,,
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Okay, I didn't have a horse in this race until now.

I litterally JUST got an email saying my alt account is banned for hacking.

The hell is this? its been AFK training since creation....
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »
    OMG! I have to say it again ,,,

I believe PWE took the stance of

Fool me Once,, shame on you,,
    Fool me twice, Shame on me, ,,

IM A GM !! PIZZ ME OFF ! ! ! I AM GOD !!! FEEL MY WRATH !!!

th?id=I.4614277427364447&pid=15.1

Seems you morons pizzed off the GMS ,,

this has nothing to do with anything previous that was all handled
    This has nothing to do with particular individuals
    NOTHING to do with any Server
    NOTHING to do with any Guild ...

SOME MORONS PIZZED OFF THE GMs ! !

now as per the ToS some of you have been

th?id=I.4980556474877141&pid=15.1

You will probably have to personally PM Crabby, (( EMAIL probably faster ))

ATTENTION CRABCLAW GM FW servers

Guild :
    Server :
    IE our GL was banned we have taken a majority vote and is it possible to put XXXXXXXX as the new GL

thank you

thats about your only option,,

your posts make me lol at all the stupid pictures you put xD

i hope they lose their guilds to.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
    edited November 2012

that's some powerfull afkness
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
    edited November 2012

Sounds like a whole lot of WOW to me ..... sorry but I just had to Lol at an afk alt in training being banned
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Your alt wanted to become stronger so it could overthrow you....its the Revenge of the Alts!!!
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Sounds like a whole lot of WOW to me ..... sorry but I just had to Lol at an afk alt in training being banned

Sad isn't it? Lv72 vamp. Lv10/11 refines on 50 SHARD GEAR. No wings. No gems above lv3. Yet I ****?

Seriously? I would hack myself a GM weapon if I were part of this.
    Hello,

Your account, xephona1, has been temporarily suspended for hacking. Hacking is a violation of Perfect World Entertainment's Terms of Service. In violating this agreement your account has been permanently suspended.

The Terms of Service in its entirety can be referenced here: http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

This account is now permanently closed.

PWE Customer Service Team http://support.perfectworld.com
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    edited November 2012
    Sad isn't it? Lv72 vamp. Lv10/11 refines on 50 SHARD GEAR. No wings. No gems above lv3. Yet I ****?

they didn't like the way your vamp looked :o
  • kashash13
    kashash13 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wow, that's pretty bad Firebat. I knew they were investigating accounts but I thought they'd at least be able to determine who was guilty and who was not. Try sending crabclaw a message or something.
    edited November 2012
    jaxluxia wrote: »
    People are starting to get responses to tickets. The general response is:

Hello,

As you may already know, your account was banned recently. The reason for this is because this account had items sent to them via the Halloween web page that could only have been obtained via a hack. You have **** our website and thus have been banned from our game permanently. Hacking will not be tolerated even in the least, and this account has done just that. This ban is non-negotiable, no replies will be given to this ticket, and it will be closed.

In the words of Crabclaw, "I hope it was worth it, because your time in our game is finished."

So, its settled. Good bye to all my friends, it was fun :)

Oh, and about not posting tickets on the forums...what are you gonna do? Ban me? <3

Hmm, wonder y people r getting 2 different email response to this?
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello,

Your account, xephona1, has been temporarily suspended for hacking. Hacking is a violation of Perfect World Entertainment's Terms of Service. In violating this agreement your account has been permanently suspended.

The Terms of Service in its entirety can be referenced here: http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

This account is now permanently closed.

PWE Customer Service Team http://support.perfectworld.com

We temporarily suspended your account. Oh and it's perma banned btw. Haha, gotta love PWE. :D
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hmm, wonder y people r getting 2 different email response to this?

Probably because the one sent to firebat's alt was a mistake lol
    edited November 2012

Wait....

What......:confused:

so confused ... so r u "temporarily suspended", "permanently suspended"

or

"permanently closed" ?????????????????

That in itself would have made my head spin LOL :D:D:D:D
  • GirlBastos - Eyrda
    GirlBastos - Eyrda Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wazzup people :)
This discussion has been closed.