3rd party program abuse investigation

1303133353640

Comments

  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Kahlana: Why does it matter? Re-read what I said o.o
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    1. So you claim it's not unauthorized access, because there is no access to begin with
    2. I ask why the mods are crazy lock down
    3. You now imply it's unauthorized access
    LMFAO broski. Learn what sarcasm is. Do I have to type out /sarcasm everytime?
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Also if we go off your logic, then technically the "Guild trash talk" was started by you guess it Fatexu

    And yet we're the guilty party? *giggle*
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And if it was only a couple of Envy why the "especially.
    Did you even try to understand my post?

    Like I said, reading this thread made me lose respect for a LOT of people.

    The "especially" actually meant more disappointment, as in, I'm surprised to see THOSE people trash hate me. So no, I actually held Envy on a better position than a "random", so Quanto BSing about me was more of a disappointment then say, a random person.
  • peuhope
    peuhope Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you manipulated already existing data, to benefit yourself and give you something that you wouldn't have otherwise received. I can see why the games developers would have absolutely no issue with that :rolleyes:
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    LMFAO broski. Learn what sarcasm is. Do I have to type out /sarcasm everytime?

    A person in your position who has uncertainty whether his account is going to be back or not has room for sarcasm?:rolleyes: Or is declaring sarcasm AFTER finding out your reasoning has a minor flaw a good back track?:confused:

    I mean for the record, 1) I hope you, Bors, didn't do the exploits and 2) get your account as soon as possible.:cool:
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    peuhope wrote: »
    So you manipulated already existing data, to benefit yourself and give you something that you wouldn't have otherwise received. I can see why the games developers would have absolutely no issue with that :rolleyes:
    Cool 1 post bro. See, I know you were sarcastic with the last remark. And I'm not going to say I disagree.

    This started from definition of 'hack' though. I wouldn't have butted in if people wouldn't talk so much misinformation.

    Just saying, we weren't even talking about bans. No one said they can only ban for "hacks". (since they can ban for anything they want)
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    A person in your position who has uncertainty whether his account is going to be back or not has room for sarcasm?
    I'm afraid I can't see the correlation.

    Generally:

    Because totally X cares about Y, and not Z right?

    Z being the real reason.
    Y being the disputed reason.
    X being the subject.

    That's called sarcasm.
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aishleen wrote: »
    Did you even try to understand my post?

    Like I said, reading this thread made me lose respect for a LOT of people.

    The "especially" actually meant more disappointment, as in, I'm surprised to see THOSE people trash hate me. So no, I actually held Envy on a better position than a "random", so Quanto BSing about me was more of a disappointment then say, a random person.

    So Quanto statin his opinion and asking a question somehow damns the rest of the guild because he was incorrect?
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So Quanto statin his opinion and asking a question somehow damns the rest of the guild because he was incorrect?
    Yea because I said a few posts back, I thought it's more than just Quanto since jagurnath actually flamed 3+ times and I didn't know it's same person when I skimmed through the posts.

    I already apologized for my wrong assumption and mistake. Although I hate KrazySin too now, I guess it's still just 2 members and not worth to compare to whole guild. So I take back if I said any insults towards Envy (the guild) as apology, but I still hate a few people (in and outside it). Can we drop it now? >.>
  • peuhope
    peuhope Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cool 1 post bro. See, I know you were sarcastic with the last remark. And I'm not going to say I disagree.

    This started from definition of 'hack' though. I wouldn't have butted in if people wouldn't talk so much misinformation.

    Just saying, we weren't even talking about bans. No one said they can only ban for "hacks". (since they can ban for anything they want)

    I'm afraid I can't see the correlation.

    Generally:

    Because totally X cares about Y, and not Z right?

    Z being the real reason.
    Y being the disputed reason.
    X being the subject.

    That's called sarcasm.

    I don't see why this topic hasn't even been closed, manipulating data isn't hacking, but it's still against most games TOS.
  • jhkx123
    jhkx123 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As far as i know.. this forum thread has slightly gone off its intended topic..

    I wanna know if there are still on-going investigations on who is innocent or not, as crab mentioned that the ones banned are permanent. Any way for me to contact crab or any admin to ask on specific users who are banned but are innocent of said crime?

    and as for the ppl sayin its not hacking, i agree.. its not hacking.. or cracking.. but it is data manipulation that does not constitute to the original purpose of the halloween event which was for PWE to RANDOMLY generate a prize for the user to claim.

    Now can we please get back on topic?
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm afraid I can't see the correlation.

    Correlation? Where?:confused:
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    Correlation? Where?:confused:
    Between me being banned and my ability or room to use sarcasm...
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aishleen wrote: »
    Yea because I said a few posts back, I thought it's more than just Quanto since jagurnath actually flamed 3+ times and I didn't know it's same person when I skimmed through the posts.

    I already apologized for my wrong assumption and mistake. Although I hate KrazySin too now, I guess it's still just 2 members and not worth to compare to whole guild. So I take back if I said any insults towards Envy (the guild) as apology, but I still hate a few people (in and outside it). Can we drop it now? >.>


    Seems you may at least understand where Drachus and I were coming from.

    No one is sayin like ppl from Envy or dislike them, **** I'm prolly one of the most disliked because I speak my mind.

    What got me was the fact that Fatexu chose to attempt at insulting Envy and myself and no I did not turn around and trash talk Final etc, I trashtalked about Fatexu only.

    But because a couple in Envy said something you disagreed with or were incorrect about assumption pertaining to you, it became an issue with the whole guild as it usually does.

    To be frank yes, sure we can drop it, but I for one am simply sick of the constant Envy/Drachus bashing that comes from Final/Cata at every chance available, hence why I spoke up when given the opportunity.
  • guppenkop
    guppenkop Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I speak my mind
    lmfao
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    peuhope wrote: »
    I don't see why this topic hasn't even been closed, manipulating data isn't hacking, but it's still against most games TOS.

    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3976211&postcount=804

    here is why it hasn't been closed

    if you don't want to take part in it anymore, then walk away, until this has been resolved or Crabclaw deems it fit to close this it will be closed
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    guppenkop wrote: »
    lmfao

    Care to explain the humor you find behind this?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jhkx123 wrote: »
    As far as i know.. this forum thread has slightly gone off its intended topic..

    I wanna know if there are still on-going investigations on who is innocent or not, as crab mentioned that the ones banned are permanent. Any way for me to contact crab or any admin to ask on specific users who are banned but are innocent of said crime?

    and as for the ppl sayin its not hacking, i agree.. its not hacking.. or cracking.. but it is data manipulation that does not constitute to the original purpose of the halloween event which was for PWE to RANDOMLY generate a prize for the user to claim.

    Now can we please get back on topic?

    If you want to contact support about your own character you can submit a ticket to support or you can e-mail them. If you want to ask about other players that information will not be given to you, the only person that can find out about thier own status is the player that was banned.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • jhkx123
    jhkx123 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Nyxa.. Just a concerned friend coz things just isnt the same without them lot... xD
  • osiron23
    osiron23 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Let me just say that I'm determined to be post #1000 in this thread. Come at me, bro.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jhkx123 wrote: »
    Thank you Nyxa.. Just a concerned friend coz things just isnt the same without them lot... xD

    I understand, just letting you know that you can only find out about your own account, but if you have a friend that wants to know what's going on, fell free to pass on the info to them :)
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    well i just wanted to tell all you banned people dont give up hope. if i have learned anything living in America it is the guiltier u look the better. if O.J. can get away with murder u guys can get your accounts back. well good luck to everyone.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vonniemusheemoo
    vonniemusheemoo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    keakua808 wrote: »
    well i just wanted to tell all you banned people dont give up hope. if i have learned anything living in America it is the guiltier u look the better. if O.J. can get away with murder u guys can get your accounts back. well good luck to everyone.

    HAHA Very nice Conoob~ comparing this to OJ trial
  • QuantoXNotica - Eyrda
    QuantoXNotica - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    keakua808 wrote: »
    well i just wanted to tell all you banned people dont give up hope. if i have learned anything living in America it is the guiltier u look the better. if O.J. can get away with murder u guys can get your accounts back. well good luck to everyone.

    LOL Sad but true.
  • nragedrain
    nragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Page 100 Gogo
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want 1111th post. I believe in us guys. Let's do dis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    keakua808 wrote: »
    well i just wanted to tell all you banned people dont give up hope. if i have learned anything living in America it is the guiltier u look the better. if O.J. can get away with murder u guys can get your accounts back. well good luck to everyone.

    I lol'ed

    Well done my friend <3
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want 1111th post. I believe in us guys. Let's do dis.

    I'll make it happen jus for u!
  • vonniemusheemoo
    vonniemusheemoo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Post #1000 shall be mine! bwahaha
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want 1111th post. I believe in us guys. Let's do dis.

    It's ok 1d per post for everyone, so we do it. We get you your 1111th post, and you pay to remake the banned ppls account win win! :O.
  • jhkx123
    jhkx123 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hmmm.. Here's a topic to discuss while waiting for updates...

    Instead of the Ban Hammer, what other punishment do you see fit to be handed out on the wrong doers???
This discussion has been closed.