3rd party program abuse investigation

1293032343540

Comments

  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    What you are describing on the exploit.. is .. a .. hack. Deal with it :)
    Oh damn the god has spoken. I bow to thee definition.

    Changing a data that the browser would've sent anyway is a hack. Even if it's perfectly valid data (not code or anything!). Of course data can be wrong -- in the case of wrong password etc too. Even if what you type in the field is legit (i.e allowed characters/data type)

    Damn, I'm scared to type in a username or password now. Who knows, if I type something different or type it wrong it might be a hack :eek:
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aishleen wrote: »
    Honest mistake? You mean after he said repeatedly that he's not me, and tons of ppl still went on clinging on it making fun of it? I will scroll back if you really want me to but I'm sure Quanto was one of them.

    Um. If there is someone raging hardcore and refusing to give out their real ign, who seemed to know a heck of a lot about the person everyone suspected was them, then yeah, that's just a mistake LOL. You can take offense to it, ofc, but that doesn't mean it is any less of a mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunaeriaa - Eyrda
    Lunaeriaa - Eyrda Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    oh my GOD you are dumb as a brick. Stop talking about things you have no clue about.

    You don't insert sht. The browser sends Server, Character and ID or something like that to the server. There's no CUSTOM query it's just DIFFERENT DATA. Not something EXTRA or something it WOULD NOT HAVE SENT. Holy ****.

    Let's say ID 5 = Seashade Orb
    ID 66 = Catgirl.

    So instead of sending Server 34189, Character 198439, ID 5 to the mail server

    it sends Server 34189, Character 198439, ID 66 to it.

    and server complies, sends item with ID 66 to Character 198349 on Server 34189. (lets translate, in english: Catgirl send to Character "Test" on "Eyrda")

    these are purely theoretical numbers pulled out of my ****, to serve as an example because you obviously can't get it.

    Word of advice: stop using words you don't know what mean. I'd prefer if you use dumbed down versions so at least you would try to explain the "point" instead of sounding like a script kiddie.
    Bors be dropping girls panties when he talks like this ;)
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh damn the god has spoken. I bow to thee definition.

    Changing a data that the browser would've sent anyway is a hack.

    Damn, I'm scared to type in a username or password now. Who knows, if I type something different or type it wrong it might be a hack :eek:

    Yo, don't put me with the Californians.:mad: (NY ftw) When we use this service, we gotta stick by California law.

    By the way, read the law (I doubt you did), because the main point of the law is not about a specific actions being banned per se but the intent behind the action. If you type something wrong on the form based on an innocent mistake, that's not a hack. But if your intent was to get unauthorized access, then ya.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok man. A monkey is a hacker if a website does not check for username or password and just logs the person in. Since monkey would just be taught to type random rubbish, press TAB, type some more rubbish, then press ENTER.

    Monkey hacker. Damn.

    Hacking seems to be getting so easy now.
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Um. If there is someone raging hardcore and refusing to give out their real ign, who seemed to know a heck of a lot about the person everyone suspected was them, then yeah, that's just a mistake LOL. You can take offense to it, ofc, but that doesn't mean it is any less of a mistake.
    Alright I scrolled back, and it's actually just that jagurnath scrub who I dunno who is, and then Quanto later (but who knows how many others thought the same just didn't post)
    jagurnath7 wrote: »
    LOL syren stop justifying why you **** you starting to get like bors i hope you hackers get perma banned you altered code on a webpage someone could of easily buy arena gear not knowing that they shouldn't be allowed to YOU **** PWE WEBPAGE its different STOP TRYING to find excuses you have no integrity AGAIN NOTICE you trying to justify your hacking thats like if the bank left there vault open to put money in and i walked in and took money does it make it ok because they left that open NO it doesn't if pwe dont perma ban these hackers im done with there games
    jagurnath7 wrote: »
    shyren please stop isnt jax finding a game for you and bors to play with him stop QQ you did something WRONG and got banned simple DONT HACK and you wont get banned
    jagurnath7 wrote: »
    you sure do sound just like shyren so butt hurt also this game isn't dying you think your the most active but no one cares so you hack but because you active you shouldn't get ban pls stop looking for reasons for gm to feel sorry for you
    :0 So ren tell us who this person called renisbackagain is? I mean he seems knowledgable about the happenings in fw as well as shyren ? Are you sure it's not Shyren aka Aishleen? Case of multiple personality disorder?
    My apologize for anyone who's not "with them", but for especially jagurnath, my statements still stand. Not to mention he's hiding behind an alt name :rolleyes:
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, Shyren. I admit defeat. It's all about YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and not the mass of people banned from across all servers. It's not about what actually happened either and the conflicted opinions on what is right or wrong. It's just all about you and our jealousy of how super duper amazing you are.

    This says it all.

    You got it Shyren, our whole reason for us commenting on here was simply to show you how jealous we were of you.

    That must be it....
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    KrazySin.
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok man. A monkey is a hacker if a website does not check for username or password and just logs the person in. Since monkey would just be taught to type random rubbish, press TAB, type some more rubbish, then press ENTER.

    Monkey hacker. Damn.

    Hacking seems to be getting so easy now.

    If a person (monkey is not bound by human law:P) had the intent of gaining unauthorized access (and that is accepted under California court), then yes.

    You don't seem to understand what an intent is, do you?:confused:
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This says it all.

    You got it Shyren, our whole reason for us commenting on here was simply to show you how jealous we were of you.

    That must be it....
    I wasn't talking about you, I wonder why you thought so though...? If you weren't actually talking about me at all.


    EDIT: let me be clear. I was ONLY referring to those people who specifically said my name in their posts. Get it now?
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Um... who the heck is jagurnath? >___> So you're hatin' on Envy cause of some guildless anonymous account on the forums? Smart, Shyren. Smart. Or Paranoid. It wasn't just Envy or even people on Eyrda who thought Ren seemed to be you. Do you take offense to everything or blame Envy for every offense? Blame Envy for you being banned while you're at it. Heck, blame Envy for Hurricane Sandy which brought the servers down for a few hours.

    @What Quanto said. Bravo. One Envy member made a post saying that Ren seemed to be you. Boohoo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    You don't seem to understand what an intent is, do you?:confused:
    I don't think you understand what authorized access is either.
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't think you understand what authorized access is either.

    /implying there was no unauthorized access:rolleyes:
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Um... who the heck is jagurnath? >___> So you're hatin' on Envy cause of some guildless anonymous account on the forums? Smart, Shyren. Smart. Or Paranoid. It wasn't just Envy or even people on Eyrda who thought Ren seemed to be you. Do you take offense to everything or blame Envy for every offense? Blame Envy being banned while you're at it. Heck, blame Envy for Hurricane Sandy which brought the servers down for a few hours.

    @What Quanto said. Bravo. One Envy member made a post saying that Ren seemed to be you. Boohoo.
    Where the hell was I blaming Envy and Envy alone? seriously -.-
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aishleen wrote: »
    Where the hell was I blaming Envy and Envy alone? seriously -.-

    All over your posts in this thread you have mentioned and flamed Envy or referenced it as my guild/guildmates. So yeah. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    /implying there was no unauthorized access:rolleyes:
    Very much unauthorized access when you're basically just telling the server what item, what char and on what server to send it to. /sarcasm

    No password or breach required. Or logging to an unauthorized account or anything of that sort, nope.

    How is that even ACCESS to begin with.
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Shy admit it, your first post in this entire thread was nothing more than seemingly bashing on Envy as you always do.

    I have personally witnesses you and others take every opportunity to bash the living sht outta Drachus and Envy as a whole, and you did the same here cuz of one person? and unnamed forum alts?

    Hence why I agreed with Drachus' post.

    You hopped on here all self-righteous, about people being jealous of you being OP and blah blah blah, etc. You comment about Envy so much when most of Envy except what one person? Said nothing about you or Final in a derogatory way.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What Kahlana just said.

    The most I've gotten from your forum posts, Shy, is that you seem to have some personal vendetta and hate against Envy, even though almost all of us had respect for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nope, you take my posts how you want them, idc. You guys are full of assumptions and misunderstandings, no wonder you didn't let it go when ren told you countless times it's not me. So whatever, yes I insulted Envy, was talking about Envy, whatever you want to think. When I was actually referring to people that flamed me in this thread, which I knew even when writing my post, that they're probably NOT in Envy since we didn't even PvP in a long time, but more like those butthurt people who pm me with rage to "CS more" after I kill them.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aishleen wrote: »
    LOOOOOOOOL at all the trash haters especially some Envy and those posting from anonymous alts.

    This is my first post in this thread after I got banned, so, I love your assumptions and hating just because you were so butthurt on me apparently, because you suck.

    Let's be honest, it's not even about glitching or getting banned itself. This is just an excuse to open your fail mouth out. If some non factor got banned like MrFrabble last year, you wouldn't even care. And I absolutely love to see how many of you were jealous or butthurt over me, that gives me satisfaction knowing I pissed you off and made your life hell when the game was most enjoyable (let's face it, it can't compare how active and fun it is now compared to how it was 1 year or longer ago)

    But since you non factors who make fun here suck this bad, no matter how hard you'll try in any game, you'll always be trash. Most of the later comments in this thread isn't even about the ban itself, it's more about guild rivalries and other fail noobs wanting the "OP" people gone (even if no hacks were involved, they just speak out now using this excuse) because they were so trash and fail that they could never compete, and now have a chance (although pretty sure you'll fail again) to be the "top" ones :(

    Of course, ignorance is bliss, you can be the top in your little bubble, ignoring most other people who would own you, but in reality what you accomplish? What you prove? You only prove that you're so bad and admit defeat vs these people that you want "gone" because you just fail.

    So keep hating, at least I'm glad to know I pissed you off this much to want me gone, you have no idea how much satisfaction this gives me compared to just being a dull boring moment of owning people that don't get butthurt.


    EDIT: since people misunderstood this post so bad, I was referring to jagurnath scrub and others who mentioned my name. Not "everyone".
    I refer mostly to this post Shyren.

    I love how you edited it just a couple of minutes ago to edit out all the little nasty bits you had about Envy. You know it lists when you edit, right? You also know how many people read it before you edited it HOURS later right? You aren't fooling anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Very much unauthorized access when you're basically just telling the server what item, what char and on what server to send it to. /sarcasm

    No password or breach required. Or logging to an unauthorized account or anything of that sort, nope.

    How is that even ACCESS to begin with.

    What a narrow definition of access you have there. You have access to items in ways that was beyond the scope of what the staff intended in design. I mean, if I am wrong, then why did crab and the rest of PWE did the lock down? Because they feel like it?:rolleyes:
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes and I had only ONE comment about Envy, because of Quanto, and I thought at first more people actually flamed me. When I looked back to quote you stuff, I saw it was only those 2 people, and already apologized. Do you even know what I took out? One sentence. "Envy will still not be a top guild." That is all.

    I also edited to add I was referring mostly to jagurnath who posted 3 times and I thought it was different people since he was just viewed as "randoms" when I read. So, I apologized about me thinking it was more than 1 Envy, I didn't find my little retaliation worth it, and edited out, what's wrong with that?


    Well besides, it's not just about me, KrazySin also insulted Bors I think, and DeaconStone Luna, but not sure if the latter is in Envy?
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    What a narrow definition of access you have there. You have access to items in ways that was beyond the scope of what the staff intended in design. I mean, if I am wrong, then why did crab and the rest of PWE did the lock down? Because they feel like it?:rolleyes:
    Because obviously all they care about is unauthorized access not that people gained those items, because the website was so poorly designed. Hell... Aesica mentioned this AGES back about not trusting client data and poor design, but no one reads his posts I guess, maybe because he makes sense unlike 95% of idiots in this forum who talk about computers without having a clue.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're still being exceptionally petty with an obvious vendetta Shyren. All you did was try to cover your **** to make yourself look better. Arguing with you further is nothing but a waste of time that gives me a migraine.

    My point still stands: You lost respect from a lot of people on the server, because of what you did and then how you responded. Deal with it and stop making yourself look worse if you actually still give a damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I insulted Fatexu as well, I must be guilty here ofc.

    Originally Posted by aishleen

    LOOOOOOOOL at all the trash haters especially some Envy and those posting from anonymous alts

    And if it was only a couple of Envy why the "especially"

    Seriously I get it we're KoS, we're disliked blah blah whatever.

    What I don't get is why time and time again you, nRage and others feel the need to attempt to bash specifically us (moreso actually Drachus on more occasions than anything), especially when the guild for the most part was speaking of the actual situation NOT the specific players....
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And if it was only a couple of Envy why the "especially"
    Since you guys included me in it (I mean, the kids who spammed accounts and trashtalked -- aka KrazySin), I'm pretty sure he meant especially because you have those people in the guild which is the "surprise". Which means pretty much you aren't free of guilt.
  • aishleen
    aishleen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're still being exceptionally petty with an obvious vendetta Shyren. All you did was try to cover your **** to make yourself look better. Arguing with you further is nothing but a waste of time that gives me a migraine.

    My point still stands: You lost respect from a lot of people on the server, because of what you did and then how you responded. Deal with it and stop making yourself look worse if you actually still give a damn.
    Because I totally didn't lose respect for A LOT of people reading this thread (no, you and Kahlana are not included). Maybe if those noobs wouldn't insult me or my friends I wouldn't retaliate ever thought of that?

    And no it had nothing to do with the hack itself, a lot of people got banned wrongly, doesn't mean it's ok to insult them.
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Since you guys included me in it (I mean, the kids who spammed accounts and trashtalked -- aka KrazySin), I'm pretty sure he meant especially because you have those people in the guild which is the "surprise". Which means pretty much you aren't free of guilt.

    I love this...."The kids" as you point out only one name....
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Very much unauthorized access when you're basically just telling the server what item, what char and on what server to send it to. /sarcasm

    No password or breach required. Or logging to an unauthorized account or anything of that sort, nope.

    How is that even ACCESS to begin with.
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    if I am wrong, then why did crab and the rest of PWE did the lock down? Because they feel like it?:rolleyes:
    Because obviously all they care about is unauthorized access

    1. So you claim it's not unauthorized access, because there is no access to begin with
    2. I ask why the mods are crazy lock down
    3. You now imply it's unauthorized access

    As the 95% of idiot in the forum, who writes science fiction novels, who pretend to know about computers (and for the record, don't do drugs)....

    Borsook,


    Dig


    Your


    Hole


    Deeper
This discussion has been closed.