3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *raise your hand if you have ever seen the roundabout clip from the National Lampoons European Vacation*

a what?
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    may be so but ur the one spouting everywhere ur ban is unfair and being proud of account sharing and exploiting..

Your logic is completely broken if you think my posts have anything to do with pride whatsoever.

The only ones acting with pride are PWE, ****ing over the people who spend time and money on their games with mixed signals rather than sucking it up and being logical about the bans.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    who's the bigger idiot... the guy on the PVE server in a game where no one ever leaves town or encounters anyone to get pked by in the first place, of course! In addition, in a game where you lose nothing on death!

herp derp indeed, no 3rd party applications were used. view page source -> enter javascript and item id in address bar of browser

Yes, you gtfo! An exploit is an exploit and they should all be treated equally, and all items should have been removed!

1st comment, yeah we are so scared of leaving sz on a pve server. Those goblins that drain mana are scarry. Spiderman+thread+_9e97792810f28af50ea0f6980ec232b4.jpeg

2nd comment. Trying to change the subject? tumblr_lit07xDPOp1qzmowao1_500.jpg

3rd comment. lol someone is mad 457413-48MLTSH.jpg
    Your logic is completely broken if you think my posts have anything to do with pride whatsoever.

The only ones acting with pride are PWE, ****ing over the people who spend time and money on their games with mixed signals rather than sucking it up and being logical about the bans.

lol why are you trying to tell everyone they're wrong? Were you raised to think "I am right, everyone is wrong."?

Just hush up and wait to see what Crab has to say about this when he comes back XD
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion
    Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY2I_vYathNZzZma77u0f60dIMS2xWjpGIcpk8p6NuhUxqNIiOIA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6VqqAx2IGx6pKkjCs0mBQTzHmbyhOA_puJ4JWj7n6M4Ts-S2nuQ
  • Lunaeriaa - Eyrda
    Lunaeriaa - Eyrda Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Noobs. Ren is not Shyren/Aishleen.
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxdPO4TMQXX9PXaOw2Sa4xIR50wPyj8mrd2YojSdRairvJ3O3r

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs3v2Cie_9jaTop70QMhRcMkWtBnoAf7G2V3wCG_UtvNWDrJJsLA
    edited November 2012
    Can you imagine trying to read from page one all the way up to this page? You could print these pages out and make a book of laughs with them.
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
    edited November 2012
    ll
    ll
    ll
    V
    REN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSshU68oRqrtY90YaGXjOThUnsLfgMZLCqhXCUZaL_2hWHK0BRTiw
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012

Oh someone found out who parking is!
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Past Glitches dont matter,,,

Due to recent events, the Halloween event page is down for good. I deeply apologize to everyone out there that used the page legitimately. All we ever wanted to do was give the players of our game a fun, daily event with the possibility of valuable rewards. Unfortunately, a group of individuals took it upon themselves to abuse a vulnerability in the page that has forced us to permanently shut it down.

As the Community Manager for this game, I am absolutely furious that an event I've been running has been prematurely ended. I will be doing my best in the meantime to make it up to everyone else out there in any way I can. Please keep an eye on the forums in the meantime.

And rest assured, we know exactly who abused the event page. And very little mercy will be shown to them. I am now closing this thread.

GM CRABCLAW

that just about sums it up doesnt ,,,

No Guilds mentioned,,
    NO PAST GLITCHES

some morons pizzed off the GMs,,,

and Guess WHAT

th?id=I.4651802569017369&pid=15.1
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
    edited November 2012
    ll
    ll
    ll
    V
    REN

Darn wasnt fast enuf with Edit lol
    edited November 2012
    I am abusing this thread with the f5 button. fact.
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFNP6yelfMwXdeToWrGw_ZIE1VFhwltk_NLtwSKBWmnywGhkLBvA
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »
    some morons pizzed off the GMs,,,

Ironically, that is the only time they ever ban anyone.

Some people get free reign to insult others or make inappropriate jokes, others get banned for it.
    Most people get to account share, triple client, abuse bugs, others are banned for it.

The only time the TOS is "strictly enforced" is if a GM PERSONALLY wants to ban you. That pretty much sums up how one gm tells me I am allowed to make a new account after being framed on a 3rd party website, and yet another goes and permbans a new unused account for making another ticket to petition a previously banned account.
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVjOEbjGuasxBiYIhx1N-FVndG03Vhg8D2r_Av0XKLNye3WxRnVQ
  • nragedrain
    nragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I just want to say this, cause more Final than Envy keep making this a guild issue. Most of Envy made their opinions about the exploit and argued with those who were trying to justify their use of it. It was Final who started calling us out... and then there were Envy who did go just as crazy. So there's guilt on both sides.

Facts for me:
    1) I haven't called for those exploiters from Final to be permabanned. Never once have I stated that. Many of them are friends or people who I previously respected. I've even said I hope that they get unbanned.
    2) I don't see this as an "opportunity" of any sorts. A guild is more than a handful players, and even if the GL's were banned, Final/Cata would still be fine. Hell, I've been one of the people on this thread explaining how to get leader transferred ==
    3) My arguments on this thread, except for one snipe at Fatexu and a comment from someone about arena gear, were directed NOT at Final/Cata. They were directed at the people trying to justify their actions or make generalizations about human nature based on their personal choices.

To Aishleen: Your reputation is irrevocably altered, and by posting your lengthy rant here, you've done nothing but stain it even more. Regardless of your excuses, you will forever be seen as an exploiter out for personal gain. By posting what you did here, you now look like a raging arsehole as well.

Own up to what you did - don't try to smear others in your rage. Own up to how you are viewed. How you are viewed is not fact. It doesn't mean it is really how you are. I know how I'm viewed by Cata/Final. I don't care. The thing you need to do now is act with grace to try to redeem yourself in the eyes of others since it seems you care, but instead you act with childish rage and smearing. You are doing nothing but hurting yourself further.
    Anyway, guild lead can be given to someone else by a GM if the leader is banned. The guild doesn't have to just die. Cata/Final could live, even if the leaders were banned.
    Regardless, I find it rich that someone likely from Cata/Final, who probably was content with any sort of arena manipulation before this, now rages about it and tries to use it as justification for those who obtained items that are not possible AT ALL in game.

So you say "My arguments on this thread, except for one snipe at Fatexu and a comment from someone about arena gear, were directed NOT at Final/Cata." though i just can't help but notice how many times you say Final Cata in this thread guess not really directed just talking "about" lol
    edited November 2012
    Ironically, that is the only time they ever ban anyone.

Some people get free reign to insult others or make inappropriate jokes, others get banned for it.
    Most people get to account share, triple client, abuse bugs, others are banned for it.

The only time the TOS is "strictly enforced" is if a GM PERSONALLY wants to ban you. That pretty much sums up how one gm tells me I am allowed to make a new account after being framed on a 3rd party website, and yet another goes and permbans a new unused account for making another ticket to petition a previously banned account.

you're letting your own personal feelings get in the way of facts. Were you really banned because you were framed? We don't know for certain, if so that's sad. But that is not the issue here.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nragedrain wrote: »
    So you say "My arguments on this thread, except for one snipe at Fatexu and a comment from someone about arena gear, were directed NOT at Final/Cata." though i just can't help but notice how many times you say Final Cata in this thread guess not really directed just talking "about" lol

You can't underline my comments about Cata/Final in the post where I am explaining ==. That's just silly. In my post I also said I made a comment about Final/Cata in regards to the arena gear stuff.. which is one of the posts you quote. :P And in that one quote, I'm damned defending Cata/Final and saying they will be fine.

Come on, you don't have to try attacking me every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fwdrama1
    fwdrama1 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • nragedrain
    nragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can't underline my comments about Cata/Final in the post where I am explaining ==. That's just silly. In my post I also said I made a comment about Final/Cata in regards to the arena gear stuff.. which is one of the posts you quote. :P And in that one quote, I'm damned defending Cata/Final and saying they will be fine.

Come on, you don't have to try attacking me every time.

refers psychology much XD
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdFR9XDsv23WUdvpv8_WGu-RY_DA6tt62lbdoC9z77QvpUbpEk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQNKk2DFbOC1oDD0hyE1uJwrMeh645ooqfdY3GcE6j71wYxys2LQ
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nragedrain wrote: »
    refers psychology much XD

*reverse

Tho now I know you're just trolling me. I'm kinda derp like that. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxdpOd4ZzYWTfIqcOad-E2fRKlZCzbmcNyG1vXdBe8N-3AJLOHtw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3hR7A6c6MC1Hes9-eKIOAu4CAScqtlVtZ167-gTS6LpNhwJAf
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    INWKl.gif
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwyLt1AXkYCYfHU33LrV1ijc0rtjgMru1_2A7lIkuWOjRU_ieo5g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9no_NPhzGtrjIUz4F2GfSJz1kxVFIkW2dCXRB0BvNTBcht8Zt

I really hope u all can understand the meaning in the pics I am postin......

I have my reason for posting them.

Peace and Love, Tia ( gonna go ENJOY the game now )
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    having mixed feelings bout this thread

50% is

m146.gif

50%

cz47.gif

about everyone else:
    the trolls:

m179.gif

the banned:

m140.gif
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
    edited November 2012
    My Cya later to u all:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMZao3YcMiI2esOQqbpLJTUDCig2WR6Mz-l0PT3x5l0EgvYU2yimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSjzlv-VRZiHMdRuNlPfrbbMY52i7-oq3Fq0W1XUF13YqYzUm0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRYOM3DOq7ztQDvzK4EzelqFFWLmH5-3yofy7rX9mGa4SGNLTVugimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOLtiz0TA66DVna32Pi_rF-mDH7mOPShS7Xb0foFw_2C2l5o7CRQ
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc
    I totally see ur refence there :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Look Kids......
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • psyhobunny69
    psyhobunny69 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    We are still waiting for the weekly giveaway that Crab promised. :rolleyes: Can't wait to see the prizes,I still missed 3 days of Halloween rewards. ^_^
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    a what?

a roundabout, it's also called a rotary
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
This discussion has been closed.