3rd party program abuse investigation

1222325272840

Comments

  • linasmed
    linasmed Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    who are you :O

    The one that will always thank you for being Marquess, wherever you are :D
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    linasmed wrote: »
    The one that will always thank you for being Marquess, wherever you are :D

    :P <3333 I hope you 2 are having fun :P
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I enjoy how this was a discussion for 3rd party program abuse but it became a dispute between guilds. Oh well t'was entertaining, and as for how many pages I'd say 134ish.
    NO 3rd party programs were abused unless you want to be banned for using a web browser that has javascript functionality to access the PWE site noob
    Glad to see PWE is finally taking action against people that have been breaking rules. Its about time.
    eww please take your herpasyphilaids somewhere else you needy working girl. i thought you found a new game to work the streets in.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    linasmed wrote: »
    Hello Lou, thank you Lou! :)

    No they wont.
    One of the main reasons many "innocent" players support the ban is not in any way because they have morals, but because they want the OP players to dissapear, so they have a chance to take control over Zodiac's and other guild events. So much hate ..

    "From Eyrda with love"


    LoL, true, and the raging "innocent" bunch is only innocent cause they didn't learn about it on time xD so now they want those which have gained the advantage to go away.

    Nobody here is actually being fair or just, lol.
    eww please take your herpasyphilaids somewhere else you needy working girl. i thought you found a new game to work the streets in.

    I am not sure why you felt the need for offending that person like that for saying something which shouldn't rlly offend anyone.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am not sure why you felt the need for offending that person like that for saying something which shouldn't rlly offend anyone.

    If you knew her and how many men she's gold dug in this game, you'd understand COMPLETELY.. you can even tell just by looking at her. She'd sink in water.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • jagurnath7
    jagurnath7 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You seem to be forgetting the main issue here, gms say TIME AND TIME AGAIN , IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THE BUG IS THERE.

    And they suddenly change their minds. We have a RIGHT to complain, and I seriously hope the banned parties file lawsuits.

    If it were not for PWE's past and very long history of not giving a **** about exploits, nobody would have exploited this! Heck, my original character class on PWI was entirely reliant on stupid pet skill bug which to this day was never fixed!
    LOL syren stop justifying why you **** you starting to get like bors i hope you hackers get perma banned you altered code on a webpage someone could of easily buy arena gear not knowing that they shouldn't be allowed to YOU **** PWE WEBPAGE its different STOP TRYING to find excuses you have no integrity AGAIN NOTICE you trying to justify your hacking thats like if the bank left there vault open to put money in and i walked in and took money does it make it ok because they left that open NO it doesn't if pwe dont perma ban these hackers im done with there games
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    try all you want but you can never...EVERRRRRRR have as much post count as me >:D

    on a side note...GMs and mods can post in a locked thread


    /pwn


    this is...the real ban hammer >>> Corphish_Crabhammer.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jagurnath7 wrote: »
    LOL syren stop justifying why you **** you starting to get like bors i hope you hackers get perma banned you altered code on a webpage someone could of easily buy arena gear not knowing that they shouldn't be allowed to YOU **** PWE WEBPAGE its different STOP TRYING to find excuses you have no integrity AGAIN NOTICE you trying to justify your hacking thats like if the bank left there vault open to put money in and i walked in and took money does it make it ok because they left that open NO it doesn't if pwe dont perma ban these hackers im done with there games

    a. no code was altered, they used javascript in the address bar
    b. no hacking was done, plz read the definition of hacking. the proper term here is "exploit". and as per PWE's own words time and time again not banning cheaters, "it's not your fault the exploit is there"
    c. you are an idiot, I've been here longer than Shyren http://core.perfectworld.com//u/ren
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • jagurnath7
    jagurnath7 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    a. no code was altered, they used javascript in the address bar
    b. no hacking was done, plz read the definition of hacking. the proper term here is "exploit". and as per PWE's own words time and time again not banning cheaters, "it's not your fault the exploit is there"
    c. you are an idiot, I've been here longer than Shyren http://core.perfectworld.com//u/ren

    so did you do it or no?
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jagurnath7 wrote: »
    so did you do it or no?

    not personally, but a friend did, but why does it matter?

    I am the voice of reason here, trying to help friends and the cash shopping lifeblood of this dying game, while you butthurt little kids who want us strong people banned for your own personal gain at Zodiacs and arena are saying PWE should suddenly change their stance on exploiters who "arent at fault" in their own words - that stance is the very reason people used this exploit in the first place.
    If cops IRL knew everyone was a criminal and never arrested anyone, wtf you think you'd do? Yea...i thought so. You'd be robbing banks and ****.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I dont care if you did it

    If you did it then admit it

    If you admit it that you did it

    Then you really are a big pile of shiid it

    Suck it up here and have a reward

    Looks like some nails in a big board

    th?id=I.4788816264692247&pid=15.1


    The GMs will hit you with a Big

    th?id=I.4575893301102770&pid=15.1


    So just suck it up

    th?id=I.4991358316250206&pid=15.1


    and

    th?id=I.4848451911157382&pid=15.1


    cause your

    th?id=I.5031920029993152&pid=15.1
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    Zonal - Eyrda Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    not personally, but a friend did, but why does it matter?

    I am the voice of reason here, trying to help friends and the cash shopping lifeblood of this dying game, while you butthurt little kids who want us strong people banned for your own personal gain at Zodiacs and arena are saying PWE should suddenly change their stance on exploiters who "arent at fault" in their own words - that stance is the very reason people used this exploit in the first place.
    If cops IRL knew everyone was a criminal and never arrested anyone, wtf you think you'd do? Yea...i thought so. You'd be robbing banks and ****.

    1) This game is not dying based on the numbers I see online and in comparison to other mmos I have or am currently playing.

    2) There are still plenty of cash shoppers playing this game to keep it going....yup...that was me that just charged again (seriously). Also some of the persons tied up in this debacle claim they do not cash shop.

    3) Wrong is wrong and when a company decides to do the right thing it is right. PWE is supposed to oblige cheaters because they are popular/major guild leaders/heavy cash shoppers etc. So this means that every chance they get to "cheat" they will because people like you will come crying about how these persons are who keep this game alive and without them it will die!


    Lemme ask, how many people were banned from Eryda?

    Are you telling me that the banning of even 20 (taking a guess) players on Eryda is enough to kill this game? Are you saying that the reason this game is going is because these 20 people play?
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Shut up parking no one likes you fail troll.

    The end result of a friend using my account to spawn **** is the same as if I did it myself. I'm not arguing that.

    The fact is: PWE said "it's not ourfault the exploit was there".
    "We will not be banning the people that abused this page".
    They have never banned anyone for exploiting...ever.. and suddenly changed their tune. These people have no right to host an MMO, they can't code for ****, they don't enforce any of their policies (everyone triple clients/acc shares and are never banned..ever), and who knows what fails they have covered up...
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That, is precisely what these people are saying and it makes me lol everytime
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    creepyguy wrote: »
    I am a lvl 80 on Eyrda. With all these people banned I am still getting 12v12s just fine and I do not notice any significant impact in my daily playing experience.

    I also did not do the refresh bug and I am not banned.

    im not 80 but i get 12s que in under an hour and that is fine for me since i do it only 1-2 times per week.

    All the people complain listen.

    At first there was the refresh bug which obviously was not suppose to be there. So they Fixed it and said ok we arnt going to ban anybody.
    But then after they fix that bug, you guys find a new bug to exploit after it was obvious that page was not suppose to be exploited.
    Yet you guys did it anyways after you already had your first chance excused with the refresh. So this is why i have 0 sympathy for those trying to ruin the game with items in the market and using the 3rd party program.

    you had 2 chances and you blew it so you deserve the ban you got.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    1) This game is not dying based on the numbers I see online and in comparison to other mmos I have or am currently playing.
    HAHAHA. You're in denial.
    1. Aion is dying, and yet has at least 6 times as many players on Israphel alone. (1000 vs 6000) This small number is not Massively Multiplayer, it's just fail. MMOs are designed to hold 10-50k people.
    2. Ever logged in FW china? I have... the difference is huge. They actually need 10 realms. We on the other hand could merge all the servers together and it would only be comparable to ONE china server...LOL
    3. I regularly see Private game servers (any game) with more players than FW, yup, even FW players prefer private FW servers for reasons you can easily guess... hahah. A Russian L2 server with 3k online is busier and has more players+pvp than FW, and such a server usually has 10k players at launch for the first month or two.

    You just keep making excuses for a dead game and unacceptable administration.

    3) Wrong is wrong and when a company decides to do the right thing it is right. PWE is supposed to oblige cheaters because they are popular/major guild leaders/heavy cash shoppers etc. So this means that every chance they get to "cheat" they will because people like you will come crying about how these persons are who keep this game alive and without them it will die!
    PWE set the image that exploiting wont be punished, if they are suddenly changing their tune we should get off with a warning. Wouldn't you be pissed if the cops let you deal drugs openly then 6 months down the road they throw you in jail?

    Lemme ask, how many people were banned from Eryda?
    At least 50. Considering Eyrda only has around 500 active players, and those 50 were the most active... it's a lot.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This thread is still class. Keep it up people!
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    im not 80 but i get 12s que in under an hour and that is fine for me since i do it only 1-2 times per week.

    All the people complain listen.

    At first there was the refresh bug which obviously was not suppose to be there. So they Fixed it and said ok we arnt going to ban anybody.
    But then after they fix that bug, you guys find a new bug to exploit after it was obvious that page was not suppose to be exploited.
    Yet you guys did it anyways after you already had your first chance excused with the refresh. So this is why i have 0 sympathy for those trying to ruin the game with items in the market and using the 3rd party program.

    you had 2 chances and you blew it so you deserve the ban you got.

    lol post u get upset u dont get 6s queue. Well now most ppl who do 6s got banned :O

    also maybe some ppl dont like gambling, and opening 100000 orbs without getting a felicity.
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    im not 80 but i get 12s que in under an hour and that is fine for me since i do it only 1-2 times per week.

    All the people complain listen.

    At first there was the refresh bug which obviously was not suppose to be there. So they Fixed it and said ok we arnt going to ban anybody.
    But then after they fix that bug, you guys find a new bug to exploit after it was obvious that page was not suppose to be exploited.
    Yet you guys did it anyways after you already had your first chance excused with the refresh. So this is why i have 0 sympathy for those trying to ruin the game with items in the market and using the 3rd party program.

    you had 2 chances and you blew it so you deserve the ban you got.

    shut up you ignorant idiot there WAS NOT TWO EXPLOITS

    AFTER THE REFRESH BUG WAS FIXED, THE WEB PAGE WAS NO LONGER EXPLOITABLE

    We got no second chances, and the whole reason Dan started being obvious is because the GMs said they wont ban us

    Jesus christ you wonder why no one likes you SQL? You have no right to have a name that makes you look like you know anything about databases or web scripting, because you're ****ing clueless.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Actually, the GMs stated they wouldnt ban those who used the refreshing glitch as it was a foresight and not meant to be there, that was the slap on the wrist for you guys.

    They however, did NOT say they would NOT ban for any exploit use, so rather than trying to read the wording as you want, read what is actually there.

    People are not banned for "refreshing pages", they are banned for entering coding to get items etc not meant to be in game.

    The GMs were willing to realize their mistake on refreshing issue and say ok we understand, we wont ban for this, that did NOT include EVERYTHING.

    That in fact was not the GMs stating they wont ban for exploiting anything, that was just the pathetic little way most of you chose to twist what was said into simply what you wanted to hear.
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    People are not banned for "refreshing pages", they are banned for entering coding to get items etc not meant to be in game.

    the ONLY person that made items that shouldn't be in game is Dan, yet everyone else is still banned.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Obviously there are other circumstances you simply cannot comprehend at this moment.

    Could be there were more ppl than you assume, could be GMs are looking into another portion of it were unaware of


    OR could be you're right and GMs decided to say "** em" lets get those ones who used the refresh glitch as well. and if that is the case guess what it doesnt matter. GMs can ban for any reason they see fit.

    If they say one thing, something else happens and that causes them to go back on what they originally said due to these circumstances, that is their right. Deal with it.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Shut up parking no one likes you fail troll.

    The end result of a friend using my account to spawn **** is the same as if I did it myself. I'm not arguing that.

    The fact is: PWE said "it's not ourfault the exploit was there".
    "We will not be banning the people that abused this page".
    They have never banned anyone for exploiting...ever.. and suddenly changed their tune. These people have no right to host an MMO, they can't code for ****, they don't enforce any of their policies (everyone triple clients/acc shares and are never banned..ever), and who knows what fails they have covered up...


    I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY I WILL POST !! MORON !!

    So I hope your banned too,, Char Share = BAN !! DUH!! your friend used your char to use the Exploit!! Nice friend!! NOT ! ! ! !

    It is YOUR FAULT IF YOU USED IT!! YOUR FAULT CAUSE YOU CHAR SHARED! MORON !!

    They never banned anyone before,,

    SO, IT SEEMS YOU MORONS AND IDIOTS HAVE PIZZED OFF THE GMS AND

    NOW

    THEY ARE BANNING PEOPLE !! DUH! SUCK IT UP CHAR SHARE CUPCAKE !!!

    They have FRANCHISED the Game,, Its WANMIE DEVs who cant code for shiit ,, Oh well
    Its PWE GMs that enforce the rules

    Ya think now that the GMs are PIZZED OFF they are going to go back and BAN everyone for every Infraction then Enforce the rule from this day forward??


    I DO !!


    Will I LMFAO !! you bet ,,,

    so renis,, nothing your saying is going to make any difference cause the GMs dont care about what your interpretation of the facts are ,,,

    They have the

    th?id=I.4999931117633827&pid=15.1

    and is seems the GMs are using said Hammer ,,,,

    so renis

    th?id=I.4537633727447483&pid=15.1

    and

    ~removed~

    cause no one really cares about your twisted take on the situation
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Why dont these forums have a block function? This 4 year old parking's posts are an unreadable nonsensical train wreck that hurts my eyes.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • mysteriouse
    mysteriouse Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the ONLY person that made items that shouldn't be in game is Dan, yet everyone else is still banned.

    So for you spawning lvl 5 gems from an event that was never supposed to gift such gems is okay? You sir, are really an idiot then. No offense.

    All the people that demand getting unbanned have 0 dignity, not to mention that it's unbelievably arrogant to ask to be unbanned, even after breaking ToS and spawning items for sell/own use.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    whats really funny is

    IMHO

    Ill bet everyone who abused the Arena Glitch,, and any other Glitch

    Abused this Glitch too

    So, hopefully,

    ALL the Glitch abusers will be banned

    cause you can bet

    If an acc was used to abuse the Glitch,,
    those same morons abused it to get gems for their arena accs too
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So for you spawning lvl 5 gems from an event that was never supposed to gift such gems is okay? You sir, are really an idiot then. No offense.

    All the people that demand getting unbanned have 0 dignity, not to mention that it's unbelievably arrogant to ask to be unbanned, even after breaking ToS and spawning items for sell/own use.

    No V gems were spawned on my account, stop assuming you know **** because you don't fool. Shy did yes but i don't have Shy in my name now do I?
    I actually lost a little respect for him, because spawning V gems is ****ing obvious as hell on a guy that "never cash shops".

    The GMs should just remove the items and unban us because they said it themselves countless times in the past "it's not your fault the bug is there, we wont ban you".
    In the future ALL exploiters should have their rewards moved and/or banned, there is NO excuse why people should be alowed free arena gear, cats, etc then people using a diff but just as bad exploit suddenly get permbanned in an environment that set the stage saying its ok to exploit to the max.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Why dont these forums have a block function? This 4 year old parking's posts are an unreadable nonsensical train wreck that hurts my eyes.

    awwww poor baby I R terribly hurt you called me a 4 yr old ,,,

    Now there is a tear in my beer ....

    Doesnt change the fact

    The GMs are PIZZED OFF

    and

    HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL ...

    well accs gonna get banned ,,,

    See ya, wouldnt wanna be ya ,,,,

    Anyone who spent $100 -$1000 on a game shouldnt be so stupid as to abuse a bug or glitch or exploit or share their acc, suffer the consequences of your actions , , DUH !!!
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you completely contradicted yourself there ren

    Dan is the only one who spawned anything not meant to be in the game

    Then it upgrades to Dan and Shyren

    Hmmm

    What next?
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    a. no code was altered, they used javascript in the address bar
    b. no hacking was done, plz read the definition of hacking. the proper term here is "exploit". and as per PWE's own words time and time again not banning cheaters, "it's not your fault the

    You're not bright are you? Or are you playing with semantics?

    This "javascript address bar" business that is being referred to is an example of a database injection in which the user attempts to make database queries that is beyond the parameters of intention of the administrators. Theoretically, this type of behavior not only can give access to restricted items, but it can give access to certain features of the game (depending how poorly the game was designed against exploits) to the user.

    And guess what? It's not necessary to have the internal code to be altered in order to be labeled as a hack:rolleyes: And besides, exploits and hacking are not mutually exclusive terms, i.e. just because PWE did not labeled it as a hack and instead labeled it as an exploit does not rule out that it was indeed a hack. Heck, we need to wait for an update from them to see if they are going to provide more information on this incident.

    By the way, where is this updated news on the incident? (I know it's the weekend) This moment of silence is kinda fueling the frustration for some in the community.
This discussion has been closed.