3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xnautica wrote: »
    You really shouldn't be speaking on the topic considering you openly admitted to taking advantage of the F5 glitch in the thread that was removed. What a hypocrite!!! IMHO its the same thing both ways people got the option to pick what they wanted... whether it be F5 or typing in the code. If one group doesn't get banned why should the other? Last week you were so full of lolz and how people were only mad cause they didn't know or found out to late about F5...

Now your saying that people that were smarter than the crew you run with and typed in what they wanted are some how more worse then the ones that F5'd until they got what they wanted. Your more of a tool than i thought! xD

It really isn't the same thing. How is refreshing a page for hours until you get something you like (MAYBE a lvl III gem) the same thing as getting a lvl V gem in 2 min the same thing? It's not even POSSIBLE to get a lvl V gem from refreshing the page. Totally not the same.
  • xnautica
    xnautica Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It really isn't the same thing. How is refreshing a page for hours until you get something you like (MAYBE a lvl III gem) the same thing as getting a lvl V gem in 2 min the same thing? It's not even POSSIBLE to get a lvl V gem from refreshing the page. Totally not the same.

Cheating is cheating anyway you slice it!
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Neither is refreshing compared to non-refreshing the same.

Also KrazySin you need to spam more accounts to discredit what you say more.
  • Aetolus - Eyrda
    Aetolus - Eyrda Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It doesn't matter whether i support their action, or not. They are Final if he doesn't accept them, leave their guild. Simple, yes?

cheat or w/e doesnt change he doesn't respect them. even if he has a reason to, why should he be allowed in the guild o.o? If someone says I hate all the leaders of obscene cuz they rpk and doesnt respect them, the leaders of obscene would still kick him. Even if he had a *good* reason to hate them.

I think you should be careful what you say here.

As a third party reading this it would appear that you are implying if the leads of Final are cheating (or maybe doing anything that one could consider *bad* as your Obscene example) and you don't like it, just leave, don't try to bring it up in a fair open discussion. If you disagree with the leads (who in this case broke TOS rules) you will be kicked.

IMO, this is making Final look like a guild of cheaters and hackers, which makes me sad. I have been here from the start, Final used to be a guild of respect and honor. I respected the leads and how they handled their guild. I respected that they were able to be one of the top guilds from the start of the game, and continue that while many other guilds have come and gone. I would like to think that if you disagreed with something you could at least bring it up. Maybe you are wrong and maybe another guild is for you.

If that is the case here, you are saying if you don't like people who exploit a game, Final is not the guild for you.

This makes me sad...
  • marketprice
    marketprice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    600+ replies :eek:
    anyway... goodluck for all of u~
    hope everything goes smoothly with what u guys want~:cool:
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    More mad bads whining they want people banned cause they found a better glitch than the one they were personally using and got excused by the GMs for.

I hate hypocrites.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • ikauzkaoz619
    ikauzkaoz619 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Neither is refreshing compared to non-refreshing the same.

Also KrazySin you need to spam more accounts to discredit what you say more.

What what why would i need to do that Borsook, im doing what everyone else is doing tell you my opinion
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I guarantee if he knew and weighed the facts that every past exploiter was unbanned and allowed to keep their unearned goods, he would have too.
    He is just a jealous, butthurt backstabber.

There is no fairness whatsoever in a game whose entire economy revolves around cash shop statues to source /100%/ of ALL gold, obviously in a **** environment like that people will rationalize anything to get ahead. Now gms are suddenly changing their tune!

if you hate this game and have such a big issue with it then just quit :rolleyes:
  • niko69
    niko69 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I like turtles

stay banned bishes, cheat and get banned

QQ more
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    amarantos wrote: »
    if you hate this game and have such a big issue with it then just quit :rolleyes:

this renis kid just hiding behind an alt name being scared cuz everyone on here thinks hes a total **** douche lol
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Says the guy with 1 post.
  • ikauzkaoz619
    ikauzkaoz619 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Borsook pm me in game plz, you seem to have brain issues. o i apologize ur banned. hehehe
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    amarantos wrote: »

You say that as if there were anything to actually do ingame when I was playing besides to tab in and see if anyone was doing IP periodically. Oh and I guess the occasional 12v12, and getting rolled over in arena by people with 3 times my HP, 500d more mastery and 100d more resists in arena I suppose.

Seriously, the only way to make money in this game is to parasite off the cash shoppers during bogos, gee too bad everone does that now so no one makes gold. **** from instances are worthless and don't sell, there is nothing to do.

Yeah... really surprising to see people exploit when you give us a kiddy scripted webpage and a free admin pass in this environment... especially after you gms say time and time again "it's not you fault the bug was there", quoth RayPWE
    this renis kid just hiding behind an alt name being scared cuz everyone on here thinks hes a total **** douche lol

Or maybe all my other accounts are banned, about, oh 4 years worth of them? Rather hypocritical comment there btw my 2 year old buddy.

If you weren't an idiot you would check Core and turn up one of my (ex) mains!
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • ushouldtakemeds
    ushouldtakemeds Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    RenIsBack

ShyREN.

Maybe? :confused::confused::confused:

The rage fits don't you think?
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    RenIsBack

ShyREN.

Maybe? :confused::confused::confused:

The rage fits don't you think?

I'm a rager but I don't rage half as much as Shy and I'm also not even half as hardcore. You flatter me, TY!
  • Lunaeriaa - Eyrda
    Lunaeriaa - Eyrda Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    this made my day thank u drachus <3
    Stop instigating, you two act so ****ing immature.

And since everyone wants to be ****, lemme join:
    ENVY TRASH
    FINAL TRASH
    EYRDA TRASH

There, much better.
  • KrazySin - Eyrda
    KrazySin - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cash shopping IS as bad as cheating... it's justa legal, tolerated form of it. Same with account buying which is usually not tolerated.
    in games where you can't buy a massive edge, not a big deal.
    But here, you can't even touch a player that spent 10 grand.

WTS some more lube for your pains. Cash shopping is NOT cheating. I don't cs at all and get roflstomped all day in arena, 12s etc but I'm not ignorant to say it's cheating. I get frustrated all the time but not at csers, I get frustrated at the freaking coding behind arena matchmaking.

Stop qqing and hating on people for spending their earned money in their own way. If you wanna hate, hate the game and devs. Otherwise, I hear Walgreens has some good deals for lube, you may wanna look into it.
  • KrazySin - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Peace and Love
  • Lunaeriaa - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    I'm not talking to you on here, get on skype if you wanna talk. And stop trash talking on here btw, Eray.
  • frozendeak
    frozendeak Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Stop instigating, you two act so ****ing immature.

And since everyone wants to be ****, lemme join:
    I'M TRASH
    FINAL TRASH
    FATEXU TRASH

There, much better.

fixed
  • Lunaeriaa - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    frozendeak wrote: »
    fixed
    Someone's mad.
  • KrazySin - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Wait Luna why are being mean? like cmon Envy loves you and you should love us <3
  • frozendeak
    edited November 2012
    Someone's up my butt.

^^ ^^
  • supremedraco
    supremedraco Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    im about to say **** it FW just either cancel the rest of the event for the halloween or give everyone all the items and end it then so that everyone has the event items no more hacking into the webpage to cheat the system to get items not even release and hopefully everyone will be happy with that instead of us not being able to get the halloween event reward for over a week period cause some jack **** has to ruin it for the rest of the people personally all i want it the pumpkin and the candle if im able to get the cat and the mount bonus but this halloween issue is taking too long to fix
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    WTS some more lube for your pains. Cash shopping is NOT cheating. I don't cs at all and get roflstomped all day in arena, 12s etc but I'm not ignorant to say it's cheating. I get frustrated all the time but not at csers, I get frustrated at the freaking coding behind arena matchmaking.

Stop qqing and hating on people for spending their earned money in their own way. If you wanna hate, hate the game and devs. Otherwise, I hear Walgreens has some good deals for lube, you may wanna look into it.

You seem to be forgetting the main issue here, gms say TIME AND TIME AGAIN , IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THE BUG IS THERE.

And they suddenly change their minds. We have a RIGHT to complain, and I seriously hope the banned parties file lawsuits.

If it were not for PWE's past and very long history of not giving a **** about exploits, nobody would have exploited this! Heck, my original character class on PWI was entirely reliant on stupid pet skill bug which to this day was never fixed!
  • Lunaeriaa - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Wait Luna why are being mean? like cmon Envy loves you and you should love us <3
    Sorry, son. You know me better than that. If you're gonna trash talk the guild I'm in, what do you honestly expect?

Also, idk who the fck this DeaconStone is, but gg cause he's a fail troll.
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want to know what the hell you all think you are going to accomplish by attacking each other and calling each other names, telling someone to go kill themself.....because other than making this the largest flame fest thread....I don't see anything else being accomplished.

Hi Nyxa :D how have you been? Havnt seen you on the forums much lately ^^

and @supremedraco
    crab stated in another sticky that the halloween event has been permanently closed (atleast this year's)
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frozendeak
    edited November 2012
    Sorry, son. You know me better than that. If you're gonna trash talk the guild I'm in, what do you honestly expect? Ofc I'm going to be an ugly hypocrite.

Atleast you can admit it.

Oh wait.
  • Lunaeriaa - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    frozendeak wrote: »
    Atleast you can admit it.

Oh wait.
    Hun, please legitimately quote something I've said to trash Envy. Yeah, nothing. So shush.
This discussion has been closed.