3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want to know what the hell you all think you are going to accomplish by attacking each other and calling each other names, telling someone to go kill themself.....because other than making this the largest flame fest thread....I don't see anything else being accomplished.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Funny how Eryda people is making this issue all about them. Geez.
    Yup! Makes me glad I didn't settle in on a pvp server. There seems to be a lot of drama and butthurt over there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    this made my day thank u drachus <3

Good that you 2 get along I mean if any vgl is unbanned, or lead is passed to any corps lead, you won't remain in final ;o.
  • ikauzkaoz619
    ikauzkaoz619 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    frozendeak wrote: »
    Fatexu

Slayer Of Godlydan And Borsook

Hail To Thee Slayer Of Gods!

LOL Fatexu Good Job
  • rejecteds
    rejecteds Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nragedrain wrote: »
    We'll leave the greedy part for the GL of Paradox that holds the worldboss drops and sells it for his own Lv2 wings funding, now

The fact that you have to face is there have been tons of accusations, assumptions and rumors on Cata and Finals lol and enough of them didn't deserve such remarks. Everybody is blaming " 1 person " for this whole event and they all have no clue on who to actually blame just of course point the fingers on the players you get beaten by.

People that have been refreshing the page for free gems are exploiting as much yet acting like they never did anything wrong and try to point the fingers on a individual to get away with a clean slate. Crack off your guilty feelings with it much? or just because you can whichever the case kinda lame.

Our GL is ingame with us so GG on everyone that said about our GL abusing anything whatsoever. You can tell by the purple gears given out by our guildleader how greedy that person is KrazySin don't be jelly now.

Now Here we go talking about me. Rage lets get the facts right when ever i kill a world boss i give the drops to my guild members that need the gear. 2nd I farmed my level one wings then cash shopped my level two wings. I never sold any gear for my self always for my guildies so they can become stronger to wreck cata and final one day.I work hard for my guild and they do the same for each other so stop with these lies bro it really gets annoying after a while.
  • zenkix
    zenkix Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fatexu

LOL GOOD JOB FATEXU LOL wKenq.gif
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Good that you 2 get along I mean if any vgl is unbanned, or lead is passed to any corps lead, you won't remain in final ;o.

you made a bunch of posts saying how important your game friendships are to you and other people and now someone gonna get kicked from final for friendship with someone you dont like? 99% of anything fatexu says is pure flame and you support that? nice standards :eek:

irony.
  • hoodyhood
    hoodyhood Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fatexu

Good Job Fatexu!!!
  • TantricBlo - Lionheart
    TantricBlo - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The butthurt is strong on this thread...
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    no i dont want him to be kicked cuz he is friends with drachus.... I like drachus myself. I want him to be kicked cause he doesn't want any of the banned people to be unbanned, even when he knows they are the GL/vgls of the guild, so why should he be allowed in the guild?

Also the fact he only started saying that **** after the last vgl was banned lol.
  • jagurnath7
    jagurnath7 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    fatexu

Lol Good Job Fatexu You Got Them Banned :d
  • bucketlolis
    bucketlolis Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Look. It's Fatexu. The girl that helped ban all of her guild leaders and friends. Hope you feel good when some of them never log in again.

Ironic coming from you when all you do is backstab those who helped you.

Oh, lets not mention how you lie and say you will never CS, then you go ahead and open orbs.

You're nothing but swine, Drachus, you and your pig guild. :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ilhb7p.png[/SIGPIC]
    Fatexu: Level 80 Human Assassin

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    no i dont want him to be kicked cuz he is friends with drachus.... I like drachus myself. I want him to be kicked cause he doesn't want any of the banned people to be unbanned, even when he knows they are the GL/vgls of the guild, so why should he be allowed in the guild?

Also the fact he only started saying that **** after the last vgl was banned lol.

so youre supporting the hacking and bad morals of hacking, and denounce good morals? pew is saying those who **** should be rightly punished, as they have been, and youre saying thats wrong lol. stay banned kthnx
  • jagurnath7
    jagurnath7 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ironic Coming From You When All You Do Is Backstab Those Who Helped You.

Oh, Lets Not Mention How You Lie And Say You Will Never Cs, Then You Go Ahead And Open Orbs.

You're Nothing But Swine, Drachus, You And Your Pig Guild. :)

Fatexu Ty For Getting Them Banned <3
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    amarantos wrote: »
    so youre supporting the hacking and bad morals of hacking, and denounce good morals? pew is saying those who **** should be rightly punished, as they have been, and youre saying thats wrong lol. stay banned kthnx

It doesn't matter whether i support their action, or not. They are Final if he doesn't accept them, leave their guild. Simple, yes?

cheat or w/e doesnt change he doesn't respect them. even if he has a reason to, why should he be allowed in the guild o.o? If someone says I hate all the leaders of obscene cuz they rpk and doesnt respect them, the leaders of obscene would still kick him. Even if he had a *good* reason to hate them.
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It doesn't matter whether i support their action, or not. They are Final if he doesn't accept them, leave their guild. Simple, yes?

shows he isn't a sheep and aimlessly follows them he has morals and want to see the hackers BANNED :(
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    shows he isn't a sheep and aimlessly follows them he has morals and want to see the hackers BANNED :(

Yea ok,BUT HOW DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT HE SHOULD BE KICKED FROM >THEIR< GUILD?
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited November 2012

cheat or w/e doesnt change he doesn't respect them. even if he has a reason to, why should he be allowed in the guild o.o? If someone says I hate all the leaders of obscene cuz they rpk and doesnt respect them, the leaders of obscene would still kick him. Even if he had a *good* reason to hate them.

not to mention i did not say I DONT WANT THEM UNBANNED i said if they get unbanned i would rage because we deserve compensation if they do, if you or shyren read the entire post u would see that, either way it makes perfect sense to remove some one from the guild because they dont agree with the gl/vgl opinions right?
  • noahwhere
    noahwhere Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012

+1 go xpew
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    As I said if I don't like for example obscene *morals* I would just leave. not trash talk them and stay in their guild when they are banned.
  • Fate - Eyrda
    Fate - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Who I'd this fatexu and why is she copying my name.

>.<
  • louisaferree
    edited November 2012
    not to mention i did not say I DONT WANT THEM UNBANNED i said if they get unbanned i would rage because we deserve compensation if they do, if you or shyren read the entire post u would see that, either way it makes perfect sense to remove some one from the guild because they dont agree with the gl/vgl opinions right?

No because you want the guild >DEAD<, and idc if you guys get compensation i would like for it to happen.
  • xnautica
    xnautica Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    f5-ing the **** outta the page in hope of lvl 3 gems and altering game codes to send urself stuff that isnt even implemented in game yet is a whole diff world...

You really shouldn't be speaking on the topic considering you openly admitted to taking advantage of the F5 glitch in the thread that was removed. What a hypocrite!!! IMHO its the same thing both ways people got the option to pick what they wanted... whether it be F5 or typing in the code. If one group doesn't get banned why should the other? Last week you were so full of lolz and how people were only mad cause they didn't know or found out to late about F5...

Now your saying that people that were smarter than the crew you run with and typed in what they wanted are some how more worse then the ones that F5'd until they got what they wanted. Your more of a tool than i thought! xD
  • noahwhere
    noahwhere Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think it is funny how some peoples actions has devolved into personally attacking people and guilds. Bottom line those who did it got caught 'red-handed'....deal with it and pay the piper. LOL red handed, lol.
  • bucketlolis
    bucketlolis Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    brb. I'm gonna be Kahlana and type out a long **** paragraph to try and be smart when really I have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Go ruin another guild, you swine.
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ilhb7p.png[/SIGPIC]
    Fatexu: Level 80 Human Assassin

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
  • ikauzkaoz619
    ikauzkaoz619 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    +2 to pew
  • frozendeak
    frozendeak Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    brb. I'm gonna be Kahlana and type out a long **** paragraph to try and be smart when really I have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Go ruin another guild, you swine.

You single handedly knocked out your guild's leadrship.

Perhaps you have some tips, oh great one?
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    noahwhere wrote: »
    I think it is funny how some peoples actions has devolved into personally attacking people and guilds. Bottom line those who did it got caught 'red-handed'....deal with it and pay the piper. LOL red handed, lol.

i see what you did there red handed :P but yea GM's PLEASE perma ban the persons that did this if you don't ban them and let them get off Scott free a lot of persons will quit PLEASE BAN THE HACKERS
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I guarantee if he knew and weighed the facts that every past exploiter was unbanned and allowed to keep their unearned goods, he would have too.
    He is just a jealous, butthurt backstabber.

There is no fairness whatsoever in a game whose entire economy revolves around cash shop statues to source /100%/ of ALL gold, obviously in a **** environment like that people will rationalize anything to get ahead. Now gms are suddenly changing their tune!
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Zigane - Eyrda
    Zigane - Eyrda Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fatexu

Lol, good job FatexuwKenq.gif
This discussion has been closed.